The Geek Prince and the Penal Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had feelings for her."

"None of your damn business. Betty get to the point."

"I will take that as a yes," she smirked," In any case, you literally pull that attractive, but not spectacular slave cunt from her public deflowering, turn me and Seth around throwing off my schedule, thank you very much, and get her up here. Then you treat her like, well a slave cunt. Why?"

"I got her up here because she almost has a degree in comp sci. Has help desk experience. I am going to be short handed when you take my two current IT slaves back to the world. Their replacements wound up going to a judicially ordered private sale. The other..." he trailed off, eyes going big as saucers.

"Public deflowering? Are you telling me..."

"Virgo intacta. Checked it myself." raising her hand and wiggling two fingers.

"So that's why she mounted her asshole." Chris muttered, then got a faraway look. "She worshiped the ground her grandmother Margaret walked on. Ms. Margaret made her promise at sixteen to save herself for marriage. A granddaughter of a friend of hers wound up getting pregnant and homeschooling to graduate high school and had to put off college. Ms. Margaret sat me down with Em. Made me promise not to, and I quote 'stick it in her baby oven' until and unless we were married. It meant a lot to her grandmother that Emily get a good education and be successful and that nothing stops that."

"Birth control has been fool proof for decades. I don't understand the old lady's hang up." Betty marveled.

"Ms. Margaret was stubborn. From what I heard, the girl wanted to get pregnant because she thought she was in love." Chris snorted, then got a solemn look. "She stuck with it for all these years. I just assumed that..."

"You know what they say about assuming." Betty observed maliciously. Then a serious look went over her face." I think the little cunt is still in love with you. She blathered about hurting the man she thought would be her first one and only. She lied about her virginity because she knew she would be sent to the Lodge for a virgin auction and was ashamed to face you."

"I hate those damn things." Chris observed that his grimace matched Betty's. "Not a fan I take it?"

"Hey I like fresh domina pussy or slave cunt as much as the next bisexual trending lesbian. But that auction crap is for the birds. I know Fatale does what she can to prepare them, but your first time should be with someone that your hormones make you think you're in love with. Not some fat rich dude or dyke domme with a big bank account and no gentleness."

"But you fingered Geek Thief on the way up here. Hypocritical much?"

"Not the same thing and you know it. Geek Thief?"

"It's the slave name the enslavement deputy gave her. Probably going to change it to Poms."

"Poms?"

"Like pom poms. She was captain of the cheerleading squad along with the debate team. And she has a nice set of poms." Chris replied.

"That she does. That she does." Betty sighed and continued. "I read her paperwork on the way up. The victims didn't want a two year enslavement. Heck, after they found out the situation she was in, they wanted to give her a job. But the DA was on the warpath because his opponent is claiming he's soft on collaring. From what you are telling me, giving up her virginity, even with it not being her choice, is going to grind her down even more than the last year already has. There has to be a way to soften the blow for her. I don't know why, but I really care about her welfare. Don't approve of the stealing but I know what it's like to have your life go to shit."

Chris remembered the sad eyes on the presentence report picture, along with the flash of hope when Emily, Poms he reminded himself first saw him. He had almost swept the towel off the floor and wrapped it and his arms around her. He knew the rumors that would have set off thanks to "Dishing Donavan" and his love of gossip. So he channeled his alpha dominus at the last second instead.

Chris thought for a while. Then a slow smile crossed his face. " I have a plan..."

***

Emily was halfway through the binder when the door opened and Betty and Chris walked out. Betty was holding the leash.

"Apartment 331 right?" Betty asked as she snapped the end of the leash to Emily's green collar.

"Right. I have to run some errands and I will meet you two there."

Betty led Emily up stairs, down hallways and through one room that looked like a grand hotel lobby. Emily had to admit the Lodge was beautiful. A seamless blend of original and new construction it was hard to believe it was a prison.Her mortification faded as she realized that the people who stood out were the clothed domini not the slaves. The majority of people she encountered were fellow collared cunts and cocks.

A redheaded slave cunt with swaying tits, sporting tufted red and white fox ears on her head and a matching red tail with a white tip sticking up out of her ass caught Emily's eye. The fox girl was crawling on hands and knees in front of a rather androgynous girl holding the green collared girl's leash. It could be worse, she mused.

Betty pulled Emily's leash, stopping her at an unremarkable door labeled "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY." Emily touched the door and an unpleasant tingle ran down her spine from her collar. She jerked her hand back and the tingle stopped.

"You don't have permission to go in there without authorization. Give me a minute." Betty pressed her palm to a panel to the side of the door. The door clicked, like the one at the IT office had earlier and Betty grabbed the knob and opened it. She led Emily past the elevator in favor of the stairs. Emily was puffing a bit by the third floor. Betty slapped her still sore ass to move her along.

"Little out of shape are we? Never fear. Two years of mandatory daily slave exercise and you will be in peak physical condition. Here we are."

Emily saw a dark wooden door with the numerals "331" in brass numbers. Betty placed her palm over a wall mounted reader and at the click opened the door.

"Go in." Betty ordered.

The space was an odd blend of her recollections of Chris's house and bed room from high school. Emily recognized the dining room set and a couple of pieces of furniture from his home. The ratty worn leather recliner that Chris treasured as a teen as a reminder of his late father had pride of place in front of a 42 inch HD3D screen, giving Emily the first genuine smite since...she couldn;t remember when. His vintage Star Wars poster was much more expensively framed along with a couple of other posters she remembered from his room. Against the far wall were sliding glass doors that looked like they opened onto a balcony containing a wrought iron patio set that came from the Goff house. It was surprisingly neat.

"I guess Chris learned how to pick up after himself. His room was never this clean." Emily muttered.

""He's not Chris to you. He's 'dominus'. You need to not slip on that in public or you will be punished. Plus, think of where you are. Slave cleaning crew comes through here three times a week. Let me see. Ok there's the bedroom. Want something to drink?"

"A bottle of water domina?"

"You're learning" Betty chuckled as she looked into the refrigerator, withdrawing two bottles of water, handing one to Emily and opening and downing her's in one go. Emily drank hers nearly as fast.

"Ah that hit the spot. We both needed some hydration for what comes next. Come along." Betty commanded, pulling Emily's leash and tossing the empty bottle into the recycling bin. Emily did the same, wondering about the hydration comment. Were they going to work out?

Betty led Emily into what was clearly the bedroom of an adult male. A smaller, but still impressive HD3D screen was minted over the same Chester drawers that had been on Chris's room across from a king sized bed flanked by matching bed stands that his woodworker father had made for him along with the drawers. At the time Chris had thought the set "old folks looking."

It suddenly hit Emily that his father had crafted the furniture shortly before the cancer that killed him had become common knowledge. This hadn't been a gift to a preteen, but a remembrance to an adult child he would never live to see. Emily swallowed back a sigh and looked around the room. There were a couple of decent but otherwise unremarkable paintings that she recalled were the work of Chris's older aunt, hanging on the walls of the light green walls. She felt a slight tug and heard a click as the leash came off her collar.

"Get on the bed and spread your legs." Emily froze and Betty swatted her ass. "You heard me slave cunt. Get to it."

Emily headed for the bed and looked at the bed stand. And froze again at the sight of a holo picture. In it, high school Emily was kissing high school Chris under the Christmas mistletoe. Her grandmother had taken the picture at her house Christmas of her senior year. She had the same shot that had traveled with her and still resided on her own bed stand. How did he get a copy? A sharp pain on her ass got her moving.

"Girl I like spanking slave cunt ass. Dragging your feet is not... wow. He does have it bad for you." Betty mused seeing the picture on the bed stand. Emily felt two strong hands grip her bare shoulders and turn her. Betty looked down into her eyes, her own penetrating green gaze made Emily feel she was looking into her very soul.

"Don't fuck this up Emily. You and Chris seem to have something. You have a hard and tricky road for the next two years. There's going to be times when you are going to be expected to get on your knees and suck cock and lick pussy then take it up the ass and do it all with a smile on your shiny face There will be times when Chris will be fucking some penal slut while you watch. Then you'll be cleaning his cum out of her freshly fucked cunt while she's cleaning off his cock. Administrators and guards have their favorites, but questions get asked if a couple is monogamous. Get used to it. If you really want him, then have the best relationship you can with the understanding that you're first and foremost a slave cunt. A free person tells you to suck their cock or eat their pussy, the only question you have is 'can I swallow' and 'do you want me to rim your ass as well domina?' If you two can still care for each other after that... well invite me to the wedding. You have a second chance here. Not everyone gets them." With that Betty started undressing, revealing a fine middle aged body with still perky tits and a bare puss with only a landing strip trimmed to form a clear arrow pointing to her slit.

Emily was overwhelmed by the woman's words, that clearly came from the heart as Betty addressed her for the first time by her free name and not as the slave cunt she was. Realizing what was coming next, she went to her knees, steeling herself to follow the path the arrow was pointing. Surprisingly strong arms stopped her and laid her back on the bed. The sheets were cool and the bed soft and comforting to her naked back and ass.

"I knew you were a smart girl. Good instincts. But not yet. I believe that getting licked helps teach you to be a better licker. Plus I love fresh slave cunt. I've only eaten one other virgin. That was years ago and I still remember how good it was. I want to compare the taste. First thing to remember is that you take your time, That's why most men don't eat pussy worth a damn. They think it's just a warm up rather than treating it like the four course meal it is. Lick around the clit, don't just dive into it like a dog slobbering on you."

Betty put actions to words and Emily started to understand what the fuss was about. She wreathed as the experienced women teased around her folds and client but never quite touching. Lost in a haze of hormones Emily tried to grab Betty's head to direct that marvelous tongue to her aching clit. Before she could do more than touch the sides of the feasting woman's head, her wrists flew up, her cuffs attaching themselves to her collar.

"Naughty, naughty little slut." Betty chided. "Now you can't play with your tits like I was about to suggest. That's the first course. Now for the second."

The second course was Betty's tongue moving between the folds lapping at Emily's increasingly wet cunt like a cat daintily licking cream. In addition, her tongue traced around and tickled her asshole. The revulsion that Emily felt by having her anus licked was derailed by Betty quipping, "God I love the minty taste on the anal lube the state uses." And it did feel good.

After a few minutes of Emily feeling like she was ready to fall off the top of the mountain that Betty's oral ministrations had pushed her to, the woman paused like she had done several times before. This time she raised her head and said,

"If you promise to be a good girl and keep your hands off your domina, I will let you play with those fat nipples."

"Yes domina, please domina! I will be a good girl." Her wrists were freed and she immediately started teasing her aching nipples. With any luck she will be able to cum on her own, part of her thought.

"Now for the third course I would normally use my fingers in both the slit and the asshole along with tongue action. In your case I will just have to be happy with playing with your slave hole."

Emily felt one and then two fingers slide into her well traveled anal passage. Betty's tongue teased ever closer to the rock hard nub of her clit. Emily teased and squeezed her nipples, trying to throw herself over the edge.

She was no match for Betty's years of sexual experience with men and women. The same skill that made the older woman an almost unbeatable poker player, let Betty read Emily like a book,keeping her on the edge of release but not letting her fall into an orgasm till she was ready to allow it.

"Please let me cum domina! This is torture."

"It's also the lot in life for slave cunts. The domini rarely cares about the pleasure of convict slaves. Get used to it." But it is time for the final course. The alphabet is your friend"

Betty licked and nipped at Emily's clit while adding a third finger to the ones pumping her ass. Emily felt Betty's tongue tracing around and on her clit. After a moment she realized she was tracing letters on her nether region. Emily held out till "F" and came, her body shuddering. Betty moved up her body, one hand rubbing her clit and nipping at first one and then the other rock hard nipple, all of which caused Emily to have another bucking orgasm. As she cried out, Betty covered her mouth with a hard kiss. Emily tasted herself on Betty;s lips and tongue.

"I wonder what she tastes like? Guess I am about to find out." Emily thought through her sex induced haze. Masturbation never felt like that as she struggled to get a hold of herself. Betty petting and stroking her was not helping to clear her head.

After a few minutes of cuddling, Betty sighed. "Slave cunt is the best cunt. Domina pussy just doesn't taste the same." Looking at Emily, she asked. "Any questions?"

" I will never be that good."

"With time and practice you will. I have been between women's legs nearly as long as you have been alive and have been tutored by the best. Now it's your turn. Just do what I did."

Emily was pleased that everything she had heard about women's twats tasting fishy wasn't true, at least in Betty's case. Tissa had mentioned that the women she had gone down on while she was collared had run the gaumet from unpleasant and acidic to downright tasty during her tipsy ramble in the pub. Of course she said the same thing about male cum as well. As she licked around Betty's folds she wondered what Chris tasted like.

Emily followed Betty's instructions and soon had her panting, if not moaning. So she must be doing something right. Using one hand to finger the older woman's ass while getting four fingers in her wet cunt had Betty moaning and Emily struggling to keep her balance and her mouth moving around to pleasure the domina. The only misstep was biting a little too hard on her clit which caused the woman to yelp but then she pushed Emily's head into her steaming pussy and told her to nip her again.

Just as Betty reared her hips as Emily was tracing an "X" with her increasingly tired tongue, there was the sound of clapping behind her.

"Bravo. Well done. Chris called out."

"Way to go, new cunt. Domina Betty's a tough pussy to please."called out another, female, voice.

Emily panicked and started to move only to have Betty's legs lock around her head.

"For her first visit to the Y, she's not bad at all. She follows instructions and certainly knows her alphabet." Betty replied throatly.

"Good to know." Chris interjected. " By the way, I don't like Geek Thief, so you're going to be Poms for the stay. Go set the table for two. Blossom, show her where the plates and silverware are. Betty, I got your room upgraded to the VIP guest suite down the hall and comped Blossom to the room."

As the door shut behind the departing slaves, Betty pointed at the picture on the bed stand as she slipped on her uniform pants. "You do care for her." she smirked. Chris sighed.

"Ok busted. I was just so mad at her for standing me up at prom I couldn't talk it out with her."

"And she was too ashamed." Betty replied as she slipped on her boots and zipped them.. "Hand me my bra."

Chris tossed her the titslinger as he thought about how a few years at the Lodge had completely short circuited his reactions to casual nudity and public sex.

"I would be offended that you aren't having me and Blossom stay for dinner, but Blossom makes the best room service desserts." Betty quipped as she buttoned her shirt.

"So new cunt, you're the girl in the picture? the busty auburn haired green collared girl remarked as they finished setting the table for two after showing Emily around the kitchen and cautioning her to leave the food on the trolley covered till the domini came out. Emily considered her response. It didn't take a genius to figure out why the beautiful slut knew her way around Chris's bed room. She took a deep breath and tried to keep the jealousy out of her voice.

"Yes I am. We lost touch after high school."

"Did you really stand him up for senior prom?"

"How..how did you know that?" Emily was shocked.

"Nothing Dominous Chris said. I was helping out in IT a while back and Domina Tammy had mentioned what a disaster her senior prom was. He replied that at least she went. He got stood up by his best friend. Then he changed the subject. I am studying psychology here. Hidden Hills has a great online education program. Best thing is it's free. Rumor has it that Dominus Goff moved heaven and earth to get you here. And yes, I have spent some quality time in his bed. And the couch. And the floor. Not that ratty old chair for some reason."

"Of course you have, you're beautiful," Emily replied all the while thinking about the times that the two of them sat wedged together in the recliner watching movies or quizzing each other for class.

"Sister, let me tell you something. I am an enthusiastic ,unashamed slut. I begged to be enslaved early because I wanted all the cock, cunt and cum I could get. I lost count a couple of years ago of how many domini I have serviced. Dominus Goff is one of the most considerate sex partners I have ever had. But every time he's had me, he hasn't been quite in the moment with me. Because I think he's had someone else on his mind. But he's also has being stood up on his mind. Silly after all these years, but hey that's why psychologists can always find work. If I were you I would clear the air about that."

As Emily bent over to adjust a plate, she felt a finger slide down her slit. She turned to see Blossom licking a finger.