The Geek Prince and the Penal Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tasty. There's an opening in my cell. See if he can get you assigned there when you're released to gen pop." The door to the bedroom opened and Chris and Betty stepped out. Blossom went to her knees, spread them wide,and put her hands palm up on her thighs while thrusting out her chest and looking towards the floor. Emily scrambled to copy her position.

"How may we serve you domini?" Blossom asked in a servile tone completely at odds with the sassy slut of just a few minutes ago. Chris and Betty snorted in unison.

"Blossom, save it for the guests. You have a hard enough time being servile. Don't waste it on people who know you." Chris snarked.

"As you say Dominus. I think slave cunt Poms has something to say to you. May she speak?" Chris looked at Emily. She gulped and started talking.

"Chr...Dominus, I stood you up for prom those years ago. All my so-called friends thought I was pranking you. I wanted to tell them that I wanted to go out with you, my best friend and fellow geek. I caved and spent that night crying in my room. I am so ashamed and beg your forgiveness."

"Sounds like someone needs to atone," Blossom muttered under her breath. "Ouch."

Emils saw out of the corner of her eye Betty taking her hand away from her wrist comp and looking sternly at Blossom. Emily looked up at Chris, Dominus Goff who had his thinking look on his face. He pulled out one of the dining room chairs and sat in it.

"Blossom. I do think you are right. Poms, over my knees, hands and feet on the floor."

"Dom..." Chris cut her off.

"NOW Poms, the number of swats goes up every second you are not in position."

Emily scrambled to comply, assuming the position she had hours ago.

"That;s quite the red ass Poms. How many did Dominus Parker lay on?"

"Twenty-five Dominus."

"I will take that into consideration. I have plans for that ass later."

Chris had if anything a firmer hand than Parker had. If anything, this spanking was more humiliating than her public punishment because Blossom and Betty were critiquing both Emily's squirming and Chris's technique. On the fifth swat after a particularly snarky comment by Blossom about Chris not taking time to fist Emily's cunt. Betty had pulled out a chair and had Blossom nose to nose with Emily, Blossom counting out Betty's strokes to her own ass. The little slut seemed to enjoy it, Emily thought.

Chris let her up after ten swats. Blossom got another ten after that while Chris rubbed soothing cream into her flaming red buttocks. Emily kept her mouth shut. After Blossom's tenth swat Chris handed the balm to Betty, who put it in her pocket, pulling out the leash and snapping it to Blossom's collar.

"Slave fours. I hear the VIP suite has a hot tub and a sauna."

"And a very well equipped toy box," Blossom purred as she crawled towards the door, straining against the leash.

"Catch you later Chris."

***

The balm was amazing. Emily was certain that she wasn't going to sit down for a week, but by the time Chris had unloaded the food trolly and plated the food she was only mildly uncomfortable on the towel that Chris laid on the seat of the chair that he pulled out for her.

Over the course of the prime rib, baked potatoes and broccoli dinner, the years seemed to fall away as they caught up with each other. Chris didn't seem to notice her naked state and Emily was able to pretend that this was the dinner before prom that they had planned. Denial was good.

After Emily told him what courses she was short for her degree and asked if there was any way she could complete them, thinking what Blossom had mentioned. He smiled.

"Poms, by the time that collar comes off expect you to have your masters. Perhaps some work on a PhD as well. Hidden Hills is very proud of its low rate of recidivism and a lot of the credit goes to the outstanding online courses that it offers."

Neither person talked about the elephant in the room. Or the hymen in the cunt, Emily thought wryly. She didn't, because she didn't want to dispel the magic of the meal with the reality of her slavery. She suspected Chris felt the same.

Two hours later, after putting the dishes in the dishwasher and Emily rolling the trolley outside his apartment and Chris paging the kitchen for a pick up, he turned to Emily as she walked back to the cleared table.

"We need to talk." Emily slid to her knees and mimicked the position that Blossom had taken earlier.

"You don't have to do that." Chris protested. 'Not in private," he amended.

"Dominus, this seems like the best position for this slave cunt to hear her duties. Since we seem to be past the catching up part of the evening." The last was delivered with a trace of the snark and bright eyes that Chris remembered and missed so much. He hid his smile and channeled his alpha dominus from intake.

"First thing in the morning I expect you to complete the new penal slave orientation materials. You will do that from here. The main thing, other than that you follow the orders of the domini and that you are considered a free use sex slut is that there's a pecking order among slaves based on your date of enslavement. The more recent your enslavement, the lower you are. Senior slaves can order you to do anything that doesn't break the rules, cause you serious bodily harm or interfere with your work or the operation of the Lodge. It's why new penal slaves are normally in close confinement until you know what the rules are."

"Free use..." Emily said slowly. Chris answered the unspoken question.

"Means that senior slaves can fuck you in every hole the domini can so long as a free dick is not there first." Emily's heart sank. "Memaw I am so sorry," she thought as she took a deep breath and asked.

"Dominus, will you take my virginity?"

"No."

Emily's head snapped up, slave decorum out the window." Chris, what do you mean?"

"First, don't do that in public. I should spank you,but I gave Betty the pain cream. Most importantly, I can't because I promised Ms. Margaret that I wouldn't stick it in your baby oven unless we were married. I keep my word too." Chris smirked.

Replaying that long ago conversation with her grandmother she remembered that Chris was there. She must have suppressed that part because the memory brought back the mortification she had felt when memaw had laid down the law to Chris.

She started laughing at the absurdity, bending over and hitting her head against the carpet. Chris joined her on the floor and reached out and hugged her. She looked up and he claimed her mouth in a kiss that had her panting and was as far away from the mistletoe kiss as you could get. He had learned some skills, Emily thought. He whispered in her ear.

"I didn't promise anything about your mouth or ass." as he scooped her up in a bridal carry and carried her first to the bathroom, which also had a jacuzzi Emily noted and a very large shower where she was introduced to what Chris called the "aqua cock." It was a big improvement over the store bought enema package. Not to mention more stimulating and soothing as it not only flushed her rectum but soothed and medicated her back passage.

"And it has a nice minty taste. That will come in handy later." Chris quipped. Emily resolved to ask Chris how he knew about the taste at a later date.

Emily never dreamed how many ways her ass could be violated. He started her out with what he called "cowgirl," having her slide up and down his eight inch pole. A real warm cock was a vast improvement over the metal anal probe and transport device that had invaded her ass most of the day. It was much more filling than the dildo she had vibrating in her butt in the IT office.

"Slave fours" had her on her hands and knees. She liked that position because Chris could pound her and grab her long ponytail, controlling her. Something in her thought she might like being taken roughly. The best position was on her back, legs spread in the air over her head in a V. Not only was she able to be thoroughly fucked, Chris could duck his head down and nip at her fat nipples.

"Those are just begging for nipple clamps," he panted.

"That's what Domina Betty said, " Emily replied between squeals of pleasure. "Why did I say that?"

"Wise woman. Let's see how they will look."

"Dominus. No need to defer your pleasure and be inconvenienced." Emily didn't like the impish look on his face.

"No trouble at all." Chris replied, reaching over to pull a silver chain out of his bedside table that joined two pieces of metal that looked like they descended from alligator clamps. He affixed the device to each of her traitorous nipples still standing tall and rock hard, eager for the devices. He jerked the chain, sending an odd sensation down her breasts to her cunt.

"Giddyup slut." Emily thrust her pelvis up to meet Chris's plunging cock. She moaned in pleasure for the next ten minutes till Chris pulled out. Emily whimpered. Chris smiled as he got off the bed. "On your knees. Time to taste cum."

Emily was expecting Chris to fuck her mouth like Tissa had said that guys like. She tried to take his member down her throat, but she gagged on his long tool. The taste was minty, not gross at all. Chris pulled her head off his dick.

"Deep throating is an advanced lesson." he panted. "Today, just suck it like a straw. Be sure to swallow every drop of cum."

A couple of minutes later, her mouth was filled with his cum, which she swallowed. The taste was sweet, almost like pineapple. Chris used to love pineapple. Four swallows later the flow stopped, Emily tentatively licked his slick shaft.

"You never gave head in school? That was better than some experienced slave cunts can do." Chris asked as he looked down at the still kneeling Emily.

"No Dominus. Never ran into anyone after graduation that I wanted to. Till now" Emily replied in what she hoped was a sultry voice.

"Come up here youse." Chris tugged at the chain suspended between her tits. One of the clamps slipped off.

Emily screamed.

***

"I am so sorry about not warning you about the nipple clamps, I would have, but I didn't think it would slip off." Chris apologized again as they snuggled in bed together after a quick shower.

"It's alright. You kissed them and made them better." Emily replied tiredly. She wanted to sleep but she had to ask Chris about what happened next. "So who's going to deflower me? I know I don't get a say, and you promised. I really think memaw would give you a pass."

"Poms, people think I am a little odd being a geek. They call me the Geek Prince behind my back. One of the perks of being the head of a department here,and a fairly essential one if I do say so myself, is that no one will be all that surprised that I have the same hot slave cunt checked out twenty four seven. Anybody asks, well you're a great cocksucker and love it in the ass. Plus as my newest IT Slave, I need you close at all times. And I won't even be lying."

"But I'm not a great cocksucker."

"You will be, You're going to have daily morning wood to take care of." Now go to sleep."

As sleep claimed her, Emily realized that this might be the best day of her life.

*

Thanks for reading! If you liked this story, I would love your ratings and comments.