The Genie and the Wish Ch. 02

Story Info
Logan and his girlfriend Julie find a small cave while hiking.
1.9k words
4.49
6.8k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rays of the rising sun passed through the glass windows of Julie and Logan's third floor apartment. Julie rolled over in the bed and looked at her boyfriend who was laying beside her his arm around her.

"Morning" he said with a smile.

"Morning" Julie replied with a kiss.

"Are you ready to get ready for work?" Logan asked while his eyes wandered down from Julie's face to her bare breasts.

"Maybe in a few minutes-" she said as she grabbed Logan's cock and began to tug.

Logan quickly grabbed the slender girl and pinned her down to the bed sliding into her. The bed began to shake and creek as he moved his hips back and forth. Logan eventually changed positions bending Julie over the bed and then finally putting her on her knees right before he exploded on her face.

"That's a cute look for you" Logan said with a smirk as his cum dripped down his girlfriend's face.

"Thank of me at work today" Julie said as she licked her lips.

"You know I will" Logan said before getting changed and heading out to work.

Logan's mind raced as he drove to work. This will be his first day out in the world after his camping trip and having his wish granted by the genie he had found in a cave. He didn't know what to expect but he was excited and nervous for sure.

"Morning Logan" one of the men said as Logan got out of his car and walked into the warehouse he worked at.

Logan punched into work and began his day as he did every day. Nothing seemed to be that different compared to work before the wish. He began to think that maybe the magic had not fully kicked in yet and that it could take some time like Alya had mentioned back in the cave. The rest of the work day went smoothly with no unexpected situations. Logan was a bit upset that nothing had happened but he did know he would still get to go back home to Julie. Logan clocked out and walked over to his car which was one of only a few left in the lot.

"Excuse me!" a woman's voice called out.

Logan turned around his car key inches away from the red door of his car. He saw a blonde woman walking over to him waving her hand to get his attention. As she moved a bit closer Logan realized the woman was one of the warehouse employees that worked over in accounting.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I seemed to have lost my bus pass and I don't have any other way of getting home. Would you be able to give me a lift? I live about twenty minutes from here. I'll pay you of course." The woman said with a smile.

Logan's heart skipped a beat as he scanned the attractive woman with his eyes. Her perky breasts looked wonderful through the tight sweater she was wearing and her ass looked amazing in the black jeans.

"Of course -- " Logan spurted out.

The woman thanked him as she got into the passenger seat and they drove off down the street. The woman introduced herself as Alice and shook Logan's hand once they were on their way. While in the car they talked and laughed with the radio softly playing in the background. After a little less than half an hour Logan pulled up in front of the Alice's house.

"Would you like to come in for a moment? I can make you some tea or coffee -- it's the least I can do if you wont except money." Alice said with a smile.

"Coffee does sound nice" Logan said in the hopes his wish was working once more.

The two went inside the small one floor house and Alice showed Logan around while the coffee was being prepared. They then stood around in the kitchen drinking the coffee and talking.

"How is the coffee?" Alice asked looking over at Logan.

Logan thought about his response quickly but carefully not knowing how to trigger the situation.

"It is good but it could use some sugar" he replied looking directly at Alice's lips.

"Oh-" Alice said as she placed her cup down on the table.

"I know just how to make it sweeter" she added right before walking over to Logan and kissing him.

Knowing that the magic was in full swing Logan wasted no time stripping the woman down and ramming her right on the kitchen table. The two continued to fool around going from one room of the house to the next before making it to Alice's bedroom. Logan laid down on the bed and looked up as Alice rode him like a horse. Her hair and breasts bounced around wildly as she went up and down on Logan's cock.

"Yes!" she groaned.

After almost 2 hours of fun from the kitchen to the bedroom Logan busted his load in Alice. She then slip off of him and laid down beside him on the bed.

"Wow" Logan said a large smile across his face.

"Was that good compensation for the lift home?" Alice asked looking over at her recent lover.

"Yes -- I might have to owe you some change" Logan said with a laugh.

"Maybe I'll forget my bus pass more often then -- " Alice retorted.

Logan looked at the clock on Alice's night stand and realized how late it was. He had never told Julie where he was or why he wouldn't be home at the usual time. The young man quickly jumped out of the bed and began to put his clothes on.

"Leaving so soon? Don't you want to go for a round 2?" Alice asked with a pouty face.

"Yes I would love to but I need to go-" Logan started to explain as he scrambled to get his clothes back on.

"Okay -- I'm sure we will do this again." Alice responded.

"Yes -- I sure hope so" Logan agreed looking at the naked blnde still laying seductively in her bed.

As the young man made his way to the front door of the house he got a final kiss from Alice on the way out the door only wearing a pair of panties with here amazing breasts still exposed. He checked his phone as he got into the car seeing several missed calls as well as several messages from Julie. Logan looked through the texts seeing messages like 'where are you?' and 'when will you get here?' and even 'I need you now' in all caps. He drove home as fast as he could and finally pulled into the apartment parking garage only forty minutes after he had left Alice's house. He got out of his car and ran up the three flights of stairs to his apartment door.

"Sorry I'm late babe" he said as he walked though the door.

Logan stopped in his tracks seeing Julie standing in front of him wearing a matching pair of pink lacy panties and bra.

"Do you know how long I have been waiting for you?" Julie asked sounding a bit grumpy but still very horny.

"I had to-" Logan started to explain but was cut off by his girlfriend.

"You can tell me all about it when we are done. Now get in that bedroom." Julie ordered.

"Yes mam" Logan said closing the apparent door and heading to the bedroom with a large smile on his face.

The young man followed his lover into the bedroom where she was already laying on the bed. She looked absolutely amazing in her pink paced bra and panties against the calm grey sheets of the bed. Her deep green eyes gleamed right back at Logan who wasted no time stripping.

"God your beautiful" Logan said before jumping onto the bed disturbing the covers.

The two wrestled in the bed for quite some time changing up positions several times. Julie found herself on the bottom at first her hands pinned above her head as Logan nibbled on her neck.

"Lo-gan" the woman moaned.

After twenty minutes or so Julie was on top of Logan riding his hard manhood as he looked up and grabbed her supple bouncing breasts. With a groan Logan emptied himself into Julie who arched her back and then leaned in for a passionate kiss. The two then laid in the bed for a moment panting beads of sweat trickling down their bodies. They looked at each other and smiled sharing another kiss. They stayed in the bed for a bit enjoying the company before getting up and having dinner. Once done Logan headed over to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"You never did tell me how your day went" Julie inquired after walking into the bathroom to see Logan brushing his teeth after their playful encounter.

"What do you mean?" Logan responded trying to hide his affair with Alice from work.

"Well today was our first day back in society and working since our camping adventure. Plus you just happened to be a few hours late getting home from work and didn't pick up your phone when I called and texted you --" Julie added knowing there was something Logan wasn't telling her.

"Why don't you just tell her that you slept with a coworker after your shift?" came a female voice that did not belong to Julie.

Logan and Julie both turned around confused on who had just spoken. The couple were surprised to see Alya standing in the hallway looking at them both. Her brown hair was still in a tight ponytail and her clothes were the same as when she had first appeared in the cave. Now that Logan and Julie could see Alya more clearly in the house lighting instead of the dimly lit cave they took a moment to examine her. She had several traditional and tribal looking tattoos connected across her body including on her arms, shoulders and down her back.

"Alya? What are you doing here?" Logan asked.

"What do you mean? Don't you remember? I said that I was going to stay around for a while and see just how this wish of yours turned out." Alya explained.

"Now why don't you just tell Julie about the woman from earlier -- Alice I think her name was." Alya added.

"Who is Alice?" Julie asked looking back at Logan.

"I - well- she needed a ride home and well-" Logan started.

"Julie -- are you planning on telling Logan about Chris after?" Alya added.

"Who is Chris?" Logan asked a bit surprised to hear that Julie had something to hide but slightly turned on at the same time.

"Chris is the guy a few doors down. The college kid. He helped us move in last year." Julie quickly responded as if it wouldn't be important if she said it fast.

"He gave your girlfriend quite an amazing time." Alya said as she moved into the doorway of the bathroom with a smile.

"This was your wish after all wasn't it? Didn't you want to have a life like a porno?" Alya asked.

"I guess I did-" Logan agreed.

"And Julie is part of your life. So your wish effected her too." Alya explained.

"So how about you two love birds share your stories and go to bed -- tomorrow should be a nice new day for you. The fun is only beginning." Alya said as she took a step back and vanished into thin air with a small puff of green steam.