The Genie and the Wish Ch. 03

Story Info
Logan and Julie's fantasies continue.
1.9k words
3.94
5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready to drive me?" Alice asked with a giggle looking up at Logan as he walked out of the building.

"Of course!" Logan responded returning the smile and heading over to his vehicle.

This had been the third time Logan had agreed to drive Alice home since their first encounter. Every time had gone about the same -- he would drive Alice home, fool around for an hour or so, and then go home to his wonderful girlfriend and play with her. Today was no exception to this recent trend since the genie's magic had first been cast. Logan pulled into the driveway of Alice's small one story house and walked the blonde woman to the door. They both walked inside and began kissing and grabbing each other the second the door closed behind them. The two of them ripped off one another's clothes falling over the couch in the process. Neither of them attempted to get to the bedroom and decided to just start getting busy on the couch and the floor.

"Ohhh-" Alice moaned as Logan's fingers went between her legs.

"Woah-" Logan shouted as he felt Alice's cold hand grab his cock in retaliation and begin to jerk him off.

"You wanna play with my like that then I'm gonna do the same back" Alice explained with a grin.

With his free hand the young man grabbed the back of Alice's neck and pulled her in to kiss. The two continued to wrestle with each other falling off the couch and into the floor. They then proceeded to fool around with Alice riding Logan's cock for some time. Logan eventually bent the blonde girl over the back of the couch and rammed her from behind as she let out one moan and grunt after another while panting.

"Ahh" Logan grunted as he quickly pulled out of Alice exploding all over her back.

"Shit -- that was good" Alice said reaching to her back with one hand to feel the cum that had landed on her spine.

"Yay -- its always good with you" Logan retorted slapping his still naked and bent over co-worker on the ass.

"You gonna go now?" she asked looking over at Logan who had already started putting his clothes back on.

"You know I got to start heading home before it gets to late" Logan explained as he had the last 2 times.

"But I'm ready for a round 2 -- "Alice said is a sexy voice.

As if Alice had said the magic work Logan felt his cock twitch wanting more of Alice's sweet body. Logan quickly removed his pants and grabbed Alice a second time. This time Logan and Alice went into her bedroom for their play session. Their second round ended with Alice's face being pushed into her soft pillow while Logan filled her ass with his hot manly milk. Logan pulled out and Alice turned around to look up at the man on top of her.

"Now you can go" Alice said with a teasingly pushing Logan off of her.

"Its pretty late now anyway since you kept me here" Logan replied pulling his pants back up.

"I didn't force you to stay -- " Alice retorted.

"With a ass and tits like that yes you did" Logan said laughing as he headed to the bedroom door.

Logan then walked out of the house leaving Alice comfortably in her bed. He headed to his car looking at his watch and seeing that the sun had already set. Logan got into his vehicle and started the engine but before driving off he shot a text to Julie saying he was on his way home. Julie was well aware thanks to Alya that Logan was sleeping with a coworker. Since Alya mentioned it was all part of the magic and that Julie was affected as well Logan didn't feel that bad -- it wasn't cheating -- it was just the wish working perfectly. It had only been about 2 weeks since he had wished his life could be like pornos and so far it had been amazing. His sex life and life in general could not have been any better and Julie was enjoying herself as well. After some driving Logan was back home at the apartment he shared with Julie. He parked in the underground garage and walked up the three flights of stairs to door 3-H. Logan unlocked the front door and walked inside.

"Babe I'm home!" he shouted into the dark apartment as he closed, took off his shoes, and hung his coat on the rack.

"Julie you here?" Logan asked when she didn't respond to him coming home.

Thinking she could be in the bathroom or on the phone in the other room he walked further into the house. Seeing light coming from the hallway coming from their bedroom he made his way over. Logan pushed open the bedroom door which was not closed all the way and saw his girlfriend but she was not alone. Julie looked up at the door and stared right at her boyfriend with her big wide green eyes. She was bent over their bed but naked her hands bound behind her back with silver tape and several strips over her mouth. As she looked at Logan she let out one moan after another as the man behind her continued to pump his cock into her.

"Mmmpphh" Julie moaned looking at Logan.

"Hey-" Logan started taking a step into the bedroom after digesting the scene for a few seconds which felt like hours.

Logan then felt something holding him back from continuing into the bedroom where his girlfriend was getting pounded from behind. Two other men had snuck up behind Logan when he stood in the door. They most likely had heard him come home and had hidden to surprise him.

"Say hi boyfriend" the man playing with Julia said jokingly still sliding in and out as his two friends tried to overpower Logan.

Logan struggled against the two young men but the odds were not in his favor. Once Logan's arms had been pulled behind his back he could feel the cold sticky tape being wrapped around his wrists. The second guy was then handed the tape and ripped a piece off placing it across Logan's lips and cupping his hand over to make sure the seal was good. Once Logan was found and gagged the two men forced him to his knees. The third guy finally finished with Julie and pulled out pulling his pants back up.

"The site of you bound and gagged really helped me finish" he told Logan with a grin.

Logan looked up at the third guy and recognized him as the young man that lived a few doors down from them with roommates. Logan couldn't help but realized that although he and Julie were very vulnerable right now he was extremely turned on.

"Strip him" Jack ordered his two friends.

Logan stayed calm as the two other young men started to cut his clothes off one article as a time. Eventually Logan was naked just like Julie -- bound and gagged with silver tape. Logan was on his knees fully hard and everyone was aware.

"Look at that cock- You seem pretty excited about all of this. Your girl here was pretty pumped for it too. We had expected you a lot sooner but when you were late we decided to start without you. We've been sharing Julie here for maybe three hours now." Jack explained with a smirk as he sat down on the bed next to Julie's gagged face.

"You might enjoy this babe" Jack said to Julie as he stood back up.

He walked back over to Logan and lifted him to his feet only to toss him on the bed. With Logan and Julie now both on the bed stripped, bound, and gagged next to each other Jack stood in front of Logan. The two friends then moved into the room with one of them walking around the bed behind Julie and Logan. Logan then felt hands around his waist and his legs being spread. Logan was shocked and surprised -- he had never once even thought of being with a guy let alone done something in real life. Now here he was butt naked about to have his ass taken by a stranger in front of his girlfriend. Logan felt the man line himself up and a cock press against his butt cheeks. Slowly the cock slid in making Logan scream into his tape gag. He breathed heavily through his nose as the man began to move back and forth inside him. Jack then looked down at Logan and ripped the tape off Logan's lips.

"Ugghhmmppppfff" Logan choked as Jack's cock was stuffed into his mouth.

Logan looked at Julie out of the corner of his eye as Jack and his friend stuffed his mouth and ass with their cocks. He could see that Julie was staring right at him watching him choke on Jack's dick. Logan then looked up at Jack and felt an overwhelming sense of euphoria as these two men used him like a sex doll. Logan felt the final pushes as the man pounding his ass finished and exploded inside him. Almost immediately after Jack busted in Logan's mouth pulling out so some went onto his face. Logan panted heavily as cum and sweat dripped off of him. Before he could catch his breath Jack placed a new strip of tape over Logan's mouth.

"What time is it?" one of the guys asked pulling out his phone.

"Why is there something more important then this?" the second guy said sarcastically.

As the three young men spoke Logan and Julie looked at each other. Julie was astonished but aroused from what had happened to her and by watching what her boyfriend went through. With cum still all over his face Julie wiggled over to him and laid her head on his shoulder as if to say she was having a good time.

"Wow this looks like a lot of fun" Alya said as she walked into the bedroom and say Logan and Julie bound, gagged, naked, and cum covered on the bed.

"Mmmppphh?!" Logan and Julie both garbled is shock and confusion seeing the three guys ignore Alya.

"Oh they cant see me. I can only be seen by the people I want to see and hear me." The genie explained.

"I actually was here earlier when they first showed up and took Julie but I was curious what Logan was up to so went to check on him." Alya added.

"Okay boys lets keep this fun going" Jack said turning back to the horny captives.

"Oh -- back to spectator mode" Alya said snapping her fingers and vanishing.

For the next several hours the three men took turns with Logan and Julie. In as many different ways as they could think of. By the time it was all over Logan and Julie were exhausted. The three young men left Logan and Julie on the messed up bed bound and gagged. Once they were gone Alya re-appeared and helped the couple out of their binds. Logan and Julie rubbed their wrists and lips where the tape had been. It felt nice to be able to move around again and speak. Logan and Julie looked at one another covered in sweat, cum, and residue from the time. There was a single moment of silence and then they pounced on each other with renewed passion and desire.

"I'll just let you two have the room" Alya said backing out of the room and closing the door behind her.