The Geodomes: Gamma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hell yeah!"

"I want one now!"

"Happy endings?"

"Shut up!" I demanded. "Eric, recycling and waste management. Ivy, janitorial."

"As if! That is not happening!" she said, outraged.

I sighed. "Gamma, what happens if Ivy does not do her fair share of janitorial?"

"She will be punished."

I gave Ivy a pointed look and sort of hoped she earned a punishment. I hated her. I continued. "Jay, laundry. Katie... musician and morale?"

"Oh! Cool! I even brought my guitar and my fiddle!" she said excitedly.

"Geo, mechanic. Me...um.. Counselor. I don't know how qualified I am for that, but I will listen if you need me to. Umm. Thee, water filtration and an asterisk?" I asked, looking at him.

He went red. "It's noted on my PED," he said, looking down and away.

"What is it?" Key asked.

"If it was public, it would be listed with the rest," I said, answering for him, though I was curious now too. "Marta, childcare. Zach, fishing. Tanisha, baking? That seems like cooking to me, but ok. Mark, coding? Ella, writer and morale?" I asked, looking at her.

She grinned beautifully. "I do write stories! That's... really cool that it's kind of my job?"

I smiled at her. "It is neat, I can't wait to read your work. Does anyone have any questions about their second job? Gamma can let you know what you need to do."

"I want another vote," Thee said, standing. "I raise a vote of no confidence for Jaydan Wyatt. I move that he is removed as leader and Lovie Mason steps in."

"Thee, no," I said, shaking my head sadly.

"I second it!" Ali said.

"I call for a vote! Marcus said. "All in favor of removing Jaydan Wyatt and replacing him with Lovie Mason, say 'Aye'."

Everyone said it, even Jaydan. I looked at him in surprise, then realised he'd just done it to garner good will. I looked away. "For those not immediately doing your primary jobs, look into your other jobs. Ivy, you will do your fair share. I am putting you specifically on kitchen cleanup. Help Tanisha, clean up as she goes. David can handle most of the rest barring something happening. Jaydan, I know Gamma said you needed to get on top of your second job, please get it done. If anyone needs me for my main job, come knock. If you need me to talk, reach out on my PED to meet outside. Ok?"

"I need to talk!" Maggie said quickly. "Me and Mark."

"Sure, of course," I said, but I was secretly frustrated. "Let's go take a walk."

"Actually, can Jay come too?" Mark asked.

I paused. "Sure? If you need him to?"

Jay seemed happy to join us, walking too close to me, taking hold of my hand to walk. I didn't pull away.

"So what's up?" I asked when we got clear of the buildings as I headed to the little green space park I was laying out. I was planning a firepit and chairs and a grill. Maybe a game of some sort like horseshoes. I wasn't sure until I saw the space.

"We wanted to ask about... maybe, hooking up. Like in the hot tub. At the same time, close. You know?" Maggie asked, moving close to me.

An image of her in bed with her stepdad flashed in my head, but right on top of it a memory of the hot tub and how exciting it was. I felt my face flush as I glanced at Jay who looked surprised.

"I mean, I know you guys are kind of fighting right now and it was a dick move... but that was also the hottest thing to ever happen to me," she said.

"Me too!" Mark added quickly.

"And we asked gamma questions," she continued. "Nothing is cheating except vaginal penetration with a penis. Nothing. So you and I, we could kiss... or, you know, like you and Ella that first night? Or more? We could fool around. All of us. Have fun."

The thought thrilled me on ten levels, but I didn't want to admit it in front of Jaydan right then.

"And you don't have to decide now," Mark said quickly. "We get that things are weird. But we wanted to put it out there. We liked that. A lot. Both of us... and Maggie has... really been on about doing to you what you did to Ella," Mark said.

I looked at Maggie, blushing and getting wet at the same time. She smiled like she knew what effect the words had on me. She moved closer and caught my wrist, then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back and she slipped her arms around me as I touched her face. It was nice and incredibly sexy... and knowing Mark and Jay were watching... I slid my hand down and caressed her breast through her shirt, then pulled her shirt off of her. She pulled mine off of me and I felt Jay's hands on my waist, slipping my pants off before he picked me up and sat down with me in his lap. Maggie half tackled me, kissing me and forcing Jay back to his elbows as he held me against him. Maggie slid my panties down and Mark pulled them off as Maggie kissed me and squeezed my breasts. She pushed my legs apart and moved lower, then licked up my slit seductively as she looked up at me.

I moaned and my head fell back to Jay's chest. Hands moved my feet, pulling them wide and Jay moved his legs, moving his feet so that he was pinning my legs wide as he held my wrists.

Maggie licked and sucked along my slit, then her full lips closed over my clit and all reason left me. I pressed my mound up to her mouth and moaned as a mouth closed around my breast. I opened my eyes and it was Mark and I laid my head back and angled up, pulling a hand free to pull Jay down into a kiss. He kissed me eagerly and I cried out in euphoria into his mouth as Maggie slid a finger into me. Jay pulled me higher and undid his pants and Maggie helped him guide his cock into my wet and waiting slit and I cried out again as he filled me. Maggie kept sucking and licking my clit, working me into a frenzy as Mark moved behind her and lifted her skirt. When he shoved into her, she screamed into my pussy and I came, squirting all over her face and Jay's cock as he pumped into me from beneath me. Maggie didn't stop, it seemed to drive her into her own frenzy as she worked harder and faster as if trying to make me come again. I came again, screaming as my back arched, up and up as I squeezed Jays cock.

I had to pull her off of me as I panted, then I sat up and pulled her away. I guided her full lips to Jays cock, then got under her as she began eagerly sucking him. I pulled Mark up and guided him into her, then began sucking on her clit and his balls, fingering his asshole.

This time he came faster than Jay did, coming when I made Maggie come, both of them moaning and twitching. When I moved to take Jay in my mouth it shocked me to feel a hot mouth on my anus, but I didn't fight it. It felt amazing as I sucked and jerked on Jay's cock, his hands in my hair. A tongue shoved into my ass, then a finger and it began fucking me in time with my head bobbing on Jay's cock. I rolled my head up and Maggie was sitting on Jay's face and I could see his hands on her hips as he licked her pussy. I moaned again, so close to getting off again. Two fingers shoved into my pussy and began fucking me even harder along with the one in my ass. WIth a growl, Jay came, shooting into my mouth and I came up for air, panting. It lasted half a second before Mark rolled me to my back almost forcefully and fucked me with his finger, ramming as hard as he could as he kissed me. I came, bucking against his fingers, my hands fists in his hair.

In five minutes, we were all lying in the grass, breathing hard and trying to recuperate. I was laying on my side, my head on Maggie's stomach, Jay was on his back behind me, a hand on my hip. Mark was laying next to Maggie, nuzzled into her neck. I felt myself smile.

"That was amazing," I whispered.

"Fuck yeah it was," Mark agreed.

Jay kissed my back and Maggie giggled.

"Umm. Hey."

I jerked and immediately tried to hide, Jay's arms moving around me protectively.

"Dave?" Jay asked angrily.

"Ok, so, it's not what it seems like. Ella asked me to come find Lovie about work and I didn't want to interrupt. That... was pretty epic. I think... I think Ella would totally be down."

I laid back down, sighing. Almost immediately though, I was thinking about it. "So go get her," I said. "Let's find out."

Jay sat up on one elbow to look down at me. "Seriously?" he asked, shocked.

"Heck yeah. Ella is hot."

"Holy shit!" Mark said, also going up on one elbow.

"Can we talk?" Jay asked, getting up and pulling me up. I grabbed my clothes as he led me off a ways. "Are... are you doing this to keep us from having sex?"

"What? What does that mean? We just had sex?"

"Yeah, but, I didn't come inside you."

"I didn't stop you from coming inside me either. If you don't want to, it's fine. I will respect that. I thought you wanted to as well, you seemed to be into it."

"I was! I am... I just... I don't want you to do this so that I will be too spent to come inside of you when I need to. Before our time is up."

He wanted to make sure there was no way I would ever be able to be with Thee. After just accepting him into my arms, kissing him, doing something so amazing with him... all he was thinking about was making sure he got to keep me.

I looked down and away. "I'm going to go finish what I was working on. Talk to the others if you want. If they want. We can meet up at the hot tub later or something." The thought was giving me an idea. What if I could do exactly that? Keep him from ejacuylating inside of me?

I left, going to the area where I was thinking about putting the outdoor rec area. I went back in alone, my mind working. I worked until dinner was called and I hid in my PED, not looking at anyone as I ate.

Jaydan followed me back to the room. "Can we talk?" he asked.

"Sure. Not like I have much choice, right?" I asked, moving a plot on the map, then making the plot for Ella bigger. I needed to study up on what she needed, see what could be planted close to what. I began opening info on each of them.

"Lovie?"

"Mmm?"

"I asked a question?"

"I said yes," I answered, still distracted. "Talk."

"I have been. You haven't been listening."

"Ok, what?" I asked, glancing at him.

"I said I told them to hold off until tomorrow. I wanted some time with you this evening. Why don't you come over here?"

I looked at him again, he was sitting on the bed, his shirt off.

"I still have things to finish," I said, scowling.

"Lovie, you know we have to..."

I huffed. "Gamma how much longer do Jay and I have before we have to try and procreate again?" I asked irritably.

"Nineteen hours, thirty six minutes."

I had been expecting a lot less time, then I realized that it must be going off of what happened earlier with Maggie and Mark. We had had sex, though he hadn't come inside of me. Apparently that was all that was needed. I was pleased beyond measure.

Jaydan touched my shoulders, rubbing gently. "Just because we don't have to doesn't mean we can't," he said softly, stroking my hair.

"Jay, I am busy, I need to get this done. Food is important."

"You do know there is a rule... you aren't supposed to say no to me."

"Are you going to force me, Jay? Rape me?"

"It isn't rape if we get punished for not doing it."

"It is if we have time and I don't want to right now. Gamma, does my work take priority over his wants?"

"Lovie Mason's work takes priority over all other work and all other activities. Lovie Mason is behind on work."

"Will she be punished if she says no to having sex with me?"

"Partners are not allowed to decline their partners' sexual advances."

"Which is it Gamma?" I asked furiously. "Do I have to have sex with him or does he have to leave me alone so I can work?"

"Lovie Mason's work takes priority."

I went back to my work without a word and he sighed. He stayed close, his hands on my shoulders, his thumbs working into the knots in my shoulders gently.

He leaned in, nuzzling my neck and kissing behind my ear, then down my neck and shoulder. "We can still meet up with the others if you want," he whispered huskily, sliding his hand down to stroke my breast and squeeze my nipple lightly.

I shivered involuntarily as my nipples both hardened.

He moved his other hands down, carressing both of my breasts and rolling both nipples in his fingers as he bit my shoulder lightly. "Let me help you relax," he whispered. "Let me get you off. Keep working," he demanded, turning my chair and pulling my hips forward in the chair. He started easing my pants off as I sat up, denying him. "Shhh," he whispered, pushing me back and pulling my pants off almost roughly. He moved down and pulled my legs up over his shoulders, then licked along my slit in an exaggerated motion as I gasped and tried to sit up again.

"Jay!"

"Hush! Work. Keep working. Work until you can't anymore," he teased, then licked me again, smirking. He buried his face and my back arched as I whimpered. He caught me before I slid out of the chair and laid me on the edge of the bed. His lips closed around my clit as he slid two fingers into me and I moaned again, still trying to squirm back. He grabbed my hip, holding me still as he began fucking me with his fingers and sucked harder on my clit.

"Nnnhhhhnnn," I whimpered, shaking my head, but giving in. He held me there, eagerly sucking and licking and toying with me. "Ohh, please Jay, faster!" I panted, rolling my hips in frustration. He chuckled and rolled his mouth around my slit, soaking himself and relishing in it. He latched onto my clit again and eased a third finger into me before shoving harder and faster, sucking almost painfully hard and making me come in seconds. He moaned as I clenched down on his fingers and squirted all over his chin and fingers.

"Fuck yeah, Lovie," he whispered, his eyes glazed with want. He stood and shoved his pants down as I lay there trying to catch my breath. I shook my head and rolled, but he caught my hips and yanked me back to the edge of the bed, holding me down as he rolled the head of his cock along my wet slit.

"Jay, stop!" I demanded, trying to pull away and stand.

He planted a hand in my back and held me down as he pushed into me with a groan.

"Jay! Stop!" I begged, upset that he wasn't listening.

He thrust harder, ramming into me as he grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back. He turned me roughly and tried to kiss me.

"STOP!" I screamed, struggling harder. "I said no!"

He clamped his hand over my mouth and pulled me back against his chest, still thrusting and grunting. "It's ok Lovie," he groaned. "You're mine and I need you. God I need you so much. Uuuuuhnn... I'm going to come, Lovie!"

I screamed into his hand and tried to move, but he held me under him as he shoved into me and came, throbbing and spilling inside of me with another long moan.

"Oh fuck, Lovie. You feel so good. I fucking love you so much," he panted. He let go of my mouth slowly, his hand sliding down my throat as tears welled up.

"Get off of me!" I screamed, tears coming faster.

"Lovie," he said, nuzzling me. "You can't be upset. We were both worked up and we are supposed to..."

"I said get off!"

"Lovie! Stop yelling. Stop. Listen to me. We are partners, you and I. You are mine and I'm not doing anything wrong. Stop struggling! Lovie, you are overreacting, just stop!"

"Get off!" I grunted trying to throw an elbow. "Gamma, get him off of me!"

"Procreation is a requirement among partners and punishment is forbidden to deter it."

"It's DONE and he is hurting me!"

"Lovie! I am not hurting you, stop overreacting! I mean it! I have read all the rules, all of them. I know what I am doing," he said angrily, rolling me over and pinning me under him. "Look at me. Stop being all angry and cold to me. We were happy for a minute, before there was interference!"

I froze then, thinking about what he had said. "Jay," I said calmly, "get off!.Just get off, I need to do something, now!"

"What?" he asked, cautious.

"Nothing that concerns you, just let me up!"

He let me up slowly, watching me in confusion. I ignored him as I started to pull my pants up. They were soaked. I kicked them off and hurried to the shower, then got dressed and left. Jay followed me and I spun to him in the hallway. "Get lost, Jay," I demanded angrily. "Go do your other job."

He huffed, but he did it. I went down to Thee's room, then paused. Was he even in there? Did he stay in her room now? What was her number? I couldn't remember. I pulled up my PED and looked for him. He was in the electronics room with Kenan.

I hurried there, rushing in without knocking. Kenan was bent over a panel, his PED open as he studied something. He looked up, then sat up and looked at me. I ignored him as I headed towards the back room. Thee was there with a huge drafting screen open in front of him, designing something. I didn't look too closely.

"I will be out in a minute," he said absently, "I said I could make a casing design, but I do need a minute."

"Hey," I said softly.

He dropped the stylus and spun, standing up to look down at me in surprise. "Hey?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Ok?"

"Remember your ideas about things? About what was going on? An experiment?"

"Yeah?" he asked, frowning. "Alien experiments apparently, according to you."

"Except I can't see aliens adding drama. Like showing us videos of each other on our worst moments. Or if they are, why? Why keep us keyed up when we are already stressed?"

He frowned, considering. "So what are you thinking?"

"What if you were right? What if this all seems high tech, but it's smoke and mirrors? What if... this is some fucked up reality show or something?"

"What if it's an alien reality show?" he asked, half teasing, but I could see the way he was strained. "I will think about it. Do you have any other thoughts?"

"If it's just some experiment, maybe we could get out?"

"Zach tried to leave, he didn't make it past the first outpost before Gamma zapped him."

"Maybe Kenan can shut that down," I said hopefully.

Thee shrugged, still looking at me like he wasn't completely focusing on the topic at hand. He licked his lips as if he wanted to say something, then paused.

I spoke instead, softly this time. "I found something out today," I half whispered. "You don't have to ejaculate inside as long as there is penetration at some point. It's considered your one a day."

His eyes widened slightly, excitedly. "You don't?"

"No. But... Gamma won't stop them if your partner holds you down and forces you either," I said darkly. Angrily.

His face went dark too, his nostrils flaring. "He raped you? After calling down Ali and having him punished? Asshole."

I shrugged, embarrassed. "I think I know how to keep him off of me for a couple days if I can stay caught up with work."

"Yeah? How?" he asked, curious.

I blushed. "Fooling around with others. Like today, with Maggie and Mark."

"Like, swinging?" he asked, shocked.

"More like... an orgy? But the boys didn't touch each other, just me and Maggie? And David saw. He wanted to ask Ella. Anyway, if I can keep him... spent and satisfied..."

"And if you don't... become viable..." he said with a whisper.

Kenan came in. "Uh... hey. So... I think I figured something out."

"What?" Thee asked guardedly, trying not to show how annoyed he was at the interruption.

Kenan grinned, looking down at me.

"I swear to god, if you make a joke about me right now," I hissed.

"No, not at all, Lovie that was hot as hell, all kidding aside. No. I was able to shut Gamma down in here. This bay is a blind spot. I will have to fix it... but right now I am feeling hungry. I won't fix it till I get back. In about ten minutes?" he asked Thee.

Thee stared at Kenan wide eyed, then licked his lips as he looked down at me. "Longer?" he asked Kenan.

"Twenty?"

"Thirty," Thee said, still staring at me wide eyed.

"Wow. Ok dude, but if you get done sooner, call me back here before questions start. I will lock the door."