All Comments on 'The German Carriage Ride'

by Midwaymack

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

I dont get why authors lie in their tags

he is not a swinger he is a cuck

his wife fucked someone else, he did nothing

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Nah, sorry just does grab me at all.

1/5

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Is this a challenge of stupidity? Really? 1*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

No one could be this mentally retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really this is your fantasy?

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Pretty damn cute. And good writing skills too, altho in some places it was bit obscure just how that seating worked.

In any case, a very nice first story and I hope you keep 'em coming. Do not be dissuaded by the sniper comments. When you choose to publish in LW you will get those defenders of morality who like to defend the honor of the non-participating spouse. They forget that it is fiction and it is what the writer wants to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely stupid premis. Please do the readers of LW a favor and stop right here! This was plain BS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's not a swinger he's just another cuck from just another cuck writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been more interesting to get inside the carriage viewpoint.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well with this being this "writers" (and I use the term VERY loosely) I knew it was another retread.

Badly written, no plot just another worthless closeted little boy with bisexual tendencies that hes trying to deny.

Nothing even remotely realistic about this steaming pile of feces.

At some point, it had to come to you, even with your obvious mental health issues that this ridiculous story sucked right down to its molecular level.

Heres some constructive criticism....never attempt to write again unless, like this one, the intent is to make a laugh out loud story clearly meant to make you the butt of some well deserved pokes.

Even the bottom feeding mouth breathers couldnt enjoy this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have went back to the hotel with my wife and checked out her panties. If they were they cum filled I would have packed my bags and got the next flight back to the States and left her shank slutty ass right there. I am not a cuckold.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Trash, save yourself the time and skip.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Shouldn't this be in the humor section?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the man gets some strange is it still cuckoldry?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Swingers, according to KAL, don't watch their wives with other men. But cucks do insane cute cuck stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That for the effort, but it was kind of silly and stupid. Wife must have been a slut from before they met Peter. Guess they don't have venereal disease in Germany? Guess she'll find out, and so will the dumb shit husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidwaymack@Midwaymack
"Biography field cannot be blank." Well, that's interesting. So what's to say? I'm old, but fortunate that so far medical science has had the answers. I've been married to the best woman in the world (for me, anyway) since 1979. She understands me quite well, but still se...