All Comments on 'The Get Back'

by WendyTrilby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 months ago

I liked this. Finding out Jazzy was using it for cover was a mild surprise, and only a slight disappointment. It kind of darkened the fun a bit (not that it was a bad choice).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A lot packed in there! Slight distractions were losing track of a name or color occasionally. I'd read more from this author!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 2 months ago

Wow! Great April Fool's story. It was hot from beginning to end. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So many more adventures for jazzy. The rest of her afternoon, the party, the girl's weekend... Just getting started!

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4uabout 2 months ago

Awesome writing style. The details are true to real life.

A

TandaloveTandaloveabout 2 months ago

This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read on Literotica. Thank you and good luck! 5 all the way

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Husband should have known wife was lying to him when she denied screwing the neighborhood men.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

When will Jazzy's husband cease to be clueless about his wife's betrayal?

peekingonepeekingone1 day ago

this was outstanding. Glad I got to read page 5... Can't wait to read more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWendyTrilby@WendyTrilby
Welcome to Trilbyverse, where you will find cinematic erotic adventures gleaned from years of interviews with sexually active adults as well as my personal adventures. I only work from true-life stories where the names have been changed to protect the guilty and the innocent...