All Comments on 'The Getaway: Jessica Chastain'

by DarkSwordsmanReturns

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was so fucking hot. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this a series! There are definitely more installments to be written about Jessica and Tyler. For example, in the next one, she could come back wanting to be treated like a nasty whore, with slutty lingerie, more cum all over her face (with polaroids taken for both their subsequent viewing pleasure), and anal sex. The installment after that could feature Jessica bringing one of her actress friends (e.g., real-life friends Jess Weixler, Anne Hathaway, Lupita Nyong'o, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Emily Blunt, Diane Kruger, etc.), and in the installment after that, Jessica could bring one of her male actor friends (e.g., Oscar Isaac, Sebastian Stan, James McAvoy, etc.) for DP.

DarkSwordsmanReturnsDarkSwordsmanReturnsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback. I do plan on making this a series but focusing on other celebs, not just Jessica. I do plan for her to return at some point though, along with a couple of the women you mentioned. Watch this space.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could you please continue the #GangbangChallenge series? Even if it's just one or two more stories, at least it could be wrapped up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkSwordsmanReturns@DarkSwordsmanReturns
I’m now on Patreon. Subscribe now to read new stories one month early and for info on how to commission your own personal story. https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman