The Getaway: Kat Dennings & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the liberty of doing it for her, brushing them back with my fingers as I moved my hands to the side of her head, gently guiding her along the length of my shaft. Despite her reluctance, Kat sucked dick with ardent enthusiasm, gazing into my eyes as she worked me over. Thick lips puckered, her cheeks hollowed inward as she sucked me off, forming an airtight vacuum seal that coaxed drops of precum from the tip of my penis. She had me throbbing in a matter of seconds and I couldn't help but moan as she sunk down deeper, lips edging closer to the base of my shaft.

"Oh, wow! He likes that," Natalie declared, wearing a big grin as she watched Kat blow me. "Looks like we've got a real expert here, girls."

The women laughed as my hands moved forward, sliding them round to the back of her head. Applying pressure, I pulled her into me as my hips pushed forward, plunging right down to the hilt. Her girlfriends reacted as I held her in place, my tip now pressed against the back of her throat.

"Oh my God!" Lizzie gasped, putting her hand to her lips.

"That's police brutality," Scarlett quipped, leaning forward as she took it all in.

There was a smatter of laughter but most of her friends were too busy watching, staring intently as I gathered Kat's hair into a makeshift ponytail, holding her still as I started thrusting. I started slowly, pulling right back to the tip of my penis before I pushed it back in again, going in deeper with every pass. Finally breaking her airtight seal, Kat's full lips stayed nice and loose, ensuring each plunge was wet and sloppy. She even poked her tongue out against the base of my shaft, attempting to lick my balls as they swung back and forth, slapping wetly against her chin.

"Damn, girl!" said Teyonah, clearly impressed. "Save some for the rest of us!"

The laughter increased as I moved both hands to the back of Kat's head, leaning forward slightly as I pushed in deeper, sinking straight down to the base.

"Jesus!" said Lizzie, her lips agape, stunned by what she was seeing.

I gave a few thrusts into the back of Kat's throat then pulled back slowly, plucking my crown from between her lips. My dick was sodden by the time I retrieved it and I curled my fingers around the base of my shaft, stroking it slowly as Kat caught her breath.

"Fuck, dude!" said Teyonah, looking first at me and then at Hayley. "This is some stripper you've hired."

"Who says I hired him?" Hayley shot back, a sly grin pulling at the sides of her mouth.

"I knew it!" yelped Scarlett, pointing at Hayley from across the room. "I knew you were fucking this guy!"

Hayley said nothing, but the grin never left her face as I stroked my cock, angling it upwards as I gripped Kat's head with my other hand and pulled her into my nutsack. Wrapping her lips around one of my balls, I rested my cock against Kat's pretty face, the crown poking out over the top of her head as she doused my nut in spittle.

"Oooh, look at that!" Natalie cooed, eyeing my swollen helmet. "You don't mind if I...?" she half-asked, curling her fingers around my cockhead before I could give her an answer.

Gently caressing my bulging crown, Natalie flicked her tongue against the tip of my penis as Kat took care of the balls, switching from one to the other. Lizzie removed Kat's handcuffs and she placed a hand at the top of my thigh, squeezing it gently as she sucked my swollen balls. From this point on, things started moving quickly. Natalie and Kat stayed perched on the sofa, while the other girls moved in closer, surrounding me from every angle as they amassed on the floor at my feet.

Teyonah moved in next to Kat, with Lizzie right beside her. Scarlett flanked me from the right, grabbing an asscheek with one of her hands while she stroked my thigh with the other. Hayley appeared next to Lizzie, sporting that familiar grin she always wore when she hooked me up with other women. Which, as anyone who followed my London series will know, is something she does a lot.

Spreading her lips around the width of my crown, Natalie sunk down as far she could, eagerly sucking at the first few inches. Precum seeped from the tip of my prick, trickling across her tongue as it swished back and forth, lapping at my winking slit. Lips pursed tightly, she dragged them up past the ridge of my crown, releasing my helmet with an audible pop.

"My turn," said Teyonah, pouncing on my cock before anyone else could.

Like Natalie before her, she slid her lips down as deep as she could, wrapping them loosely around the width of my shaft as a loud, heavy sucking sound began to fill the room. I'd always heard that black girls give good head and if Teyonah here is anything to go by then I'm starting to believe it. Slurping and sucking with ravenous greed, spit started dripping down the length of my shaft, coating my member from bottom to top.

Tightening my grip on the back of Kat's head, she slid down off the couch as I pulled her in closer, making more room for her friends. Natalie came with her and now all six of them were gathered at my feet, my mind gently whirring with all the possibilities. Natalie squeezed in next to Kat and wrapped her lips around one of my balls, sucking it heartily while her friend took care of the other.

Clasping her fingers around the width of my shaft, Teyonah popped the crown from between her lips, holding it near the base as she passed it onto Lizzie. Lizzie had to stretch to get to my cock so she could only get the head inside, but that didn't mean that I didn't enjoy it. In fact, it felt fucking amazing, especially when her tongue encircled the tip, making my cockhead spasm. She did that several times, swirling her tongue around the ridge of my crown, until Teyonah pulled it back from between her lips, pointing my cock at Hayley.

Hayley had to stretch even further. So far, in fact, that she couldn't even get her lips around it. But that didn't stop her from licking the tip, tasting the precum as it oozed from my urethra. Scarlett was next and she had the same problem, having to make do with a few light licks when she clearly wanted so much more. I turned back to Hayley as she and Lizzie started making out, making my dick throb harder as Scarlett licked the tip.

"Back in a mo'," said Hayley, licking her full set of lips as she pride them away from Lizzie's.

Hayley leapt up from her spot on the floor, getting a little slap on the ass from Lizzie as she took off across the room. Where she was going I wasn't sure, and I was about to turn and take a look when Teyonah distracted me, stuffing my cock back into her mouth. Uncurling her fingers from the base of my shaft, I placed my free hand at the back of her head, pushing her down as deep as I could. She didn't quite reach the base as Natalie and Kat were blocking her, but my tip still pressed against the back of her throat, precum dripping straight down her esophagus as she held me in between her lips.

Leaning forward just a little as I gripped her head, I gave a few thrusts into her sloppy, wet mouth, sinking my cock into the depths of her throat. Plucking it free, I stroked my cock from base to tip, smearing spittle along the length of my shaft as I pointed it back at Lizzie. Moving my hand to the back of her head, she went a little deeper under my direction, getting her lips to around mid-shaft. Pointing it back at Scarlett, I let her lick the tip a few times, getting a little distracted again as Hayley re-entered the room.

"Ladies," she said as she sidled up beside me. Everyone stopped what they were doing, even Natalie and Kat who promptly emerged from between my legs, balls spilling from their soft pink lips. I turned to look at Hayley as she stood there grinning, a tube of whipped cream now clutched in her manicured hand. "Who's for dessert?"

A cheer went up from her group of friends, so loud and shrill that it almost deafened me. Hayley pulled the cap off the tube of cream and tossed it over her shoulder. Moving in behind me, she held the tube in both of her hands as she wrapped her arms around me, pointing the nozzle straight down at my cock. Hayley pressed down on the nozzle and an instinctive shudder passed through my body as a cool squirt of cream sprayed onto my shaft. The girls cheered again as Hayley stretched her arms out, squirting a line of cream along the length of my cock. They took a few seconds to admire her handiwork and then the carnage ensued.

All five went for it at the exact same time, latching onto various parts. Kat wrapped her lips around the crown while Scarlett and Lizzie locked onto the base. Natalie and Teyonah poked out their tongues and lapped up some cream from the middle of my shaft. Tongues brushing together as they licked my cock, they quickly upgraded to a full on kiss, their mouths coated with sticky white cream.

I had little choice but to stand there and watch, eyes bulging as I took it all in. Hayley kissed along my shoulders and neck, licking and biting my earlobe.

"You're welcome, love," she said with a grin, whispering into my ear.

Hayley left a kiss upon the back of my neck, continuing down my spine as she dropped to her knees. The tube emitted its familiar sound and the next thing I knew a line of cream had been sprayed into my buttcrack. Scarlett peeled her lips from the base of my shaft and turned to look at Hayley.

"Did you just spray that in his ass?" she asked, grinning with amusement.

"Mmhmm," said Hayley casually, as if such practices were totally normal.

"You filthy bitch!" Scarlett laughed, then moved around to join her.

I felt my ass cheeks spreading apart, before someone (Hayley, I think) shoved her face in between them. Her tongue came out and she licked along my hairless taint, scooping up cream 'til she found my asshole. She licked across it several times then pushed her tongue inside, packing my rectum with so much cream that I'd be shitting white for about a week.

Natalie, in the meantime, had moved to her left, filling the spot that Scarlett vacated. Knelt beside Kat and across from Teyonah and Lizzie, I now had four plump sets of lips wrapped around the sides of my shaft. Placing one hand on Kat's head and the other on Teyonah's, I held them in place as I started thrusting, sawing my cock through the tunnel of lips. Cream was going everywhere, over their lips and cheeks, and all over my shaft as well. Poking out their tongues, all four of them lapped at my veiny underside, licking up melted cream as it dripped down the sides of my shaft.

Hayley, meanwhile, kept her tongue outstretched, rewarding each thrust with a jab up my asshole. She did that several times then pulled her head back, allowing Scarlett to take her place. Scarlett did so with considerable aplomb. Rolling her tongue out from between her lips, she bobbed her head as I kept on thrusting, ensuring each plunge went as deep as possible.

The four in front of me were still sharing my cock, only now Kat and Teyonah were focusing on the head, wrapping their lips around the sides of it each time I thrusted forward. They kept that up for close to a minute, until Teyonah moved around behind the bride-to-be, leaving her to handle it solo. Kat move a little so she was directly in front of me and before I knew it I was fucking her mouth again, sinking deep inside it as Natalie and Lizzie kept lapping at the base of my shaft.

Uncuffing her wrists, Teyonah unbuttoned the back of Kat's dress, sliding the sleeves down her arms as she began to remove it. Her dress came down an inch at a time, her already huge cleavage getting gradually bigger until those lovely fat tits popped out into the open. Wrapping her arms around the bride-to-be, Teyonah took them in the palms of her hands, groping and squeezing as she sucked my cock.

"You wanna put your dick in here?" she asked with a grin, jiggling Kat's titties and slapping them together.

"Fuck yeah, I do," I quickly replied.

I plucked my cock from between Kat's lips, her mouth and my shaft both drenched in cream. Natalie and Lizzie moved around behind Kat as I gripped my cock, ready to shove it in between her tits.

"Wait, wait, wait!" said Natalie, stopping me. "We need more cream."

Hayley picked the tube up and handed it to Lizzie, who passed it on to Natalie. She pointed the tube in between Kat's tits and pushed down on the nozzle, filling her cleavage with spurts of cream. Cheers and laughter started filling the room, cream splattering across Kat's pale skin as I slapped my cock in between her tits. Teyonah pushed them tightly together, blobs of cream squeezing out from between them as she wrapped them around my cock. The stuff was getting everywhere now and was streaked along the length of my shaft as I started to thrust, sawing my dick through her cleavage.

Cream, it turns out, is actually a pretty good lube. Messy, of course, but surprisingly effective. My cock slid smoothly through Kat's big boobs, cream smearing every which way as I pumped my hips, fucking those titties like my life depended on it. My tip was coated as it emerged from her cleavage, but Kat and her friends soon saw to that, taking turns to lick or suck at it each time the head poked out. And while the four in front of me were working as a team, so too were Hayley and Scarlett, alternating licks at my creamy asshole.

To say that I was in heaven would be putting it lightly. My cock started throbbing as it sawed through Kat's huge tits, big balls swelling as they swung back and forth, smacking against her sternum. I gave a few more thrusts then plucked my cock from between her titties, stuffing it into Teyonah's mouth. Cream smeared around Teyonah's thick lips as I pushed in deep, plunging straight down to the base. Her full lips puckered as she kissed my groin, sucking at my shaft with extra ferocity as she slurped up the last of the cream. My cock was clean as a whistle by the time I retrieved it, coated in naught but Teyonah's saliva.

Natalie sprayed on a fresh coat of cream and took it in between her lips, swirling her tongue around my helmet. Placing a hand at the back of her head, cream was slathered all around her mouth as I pulled her closer, pinning her face to my abs. Her lips gaped open as they touched the base, cream oozing out and dripping from her chin as she rolled her tongue out, brushing the tip against my cream-soaked balls.

Kat's huge tits were still caked with cream, but Teyonah soon took care of that. Cream seeped through the gaps in her fingers as she took them in her hands, shoving her face in between them. Pushing them together, white mess smeared all around her face as she immersed herself deeply, licking up cream from between her tits. Pulling her head from the gap in the middle, she squeezed and jiggled Kat's massive tits, wrapping her lips around one of her nipples. Lizzie latched onto the other and the pair of them sucked like famished babes, slurping up the excess cream.

It was hot as fuck, as I'm sure you can imagine, and it made me throb harder in Natalie's mouth, my cock gently pulsing as her lips pulled back to the tip. She popped the crown from between her lips and picked up the tube of cream, spraying a small blob onto the tip of my penis. Poking her tongue out, precum started oozing as she licked across my slit, tasting the mixture of salty and sweet.

"Hmm," said Natalie, grinning as she stroked my cock, "I think his weapon's about to go off."

"Oh, yeah?" asked Teyonah. "That true, Officer? You gonna discharge in the line of duty?"

Her friends all laughed as they turned to face me, latching onto my member in any way they could. Kat and Teyonah got hold of the tip, lips pushed together as they took it in their mouths, lapping at the frenulum with their outstretched tongues. Natalie and Lizzie latched onto the base, wrapping their lips around it and guiding them smoothly along the length of my shaft. And if that wasn't enough, Scarlett and Hayley were still behind me, licking and tonguing my ass. I'd done pretty well to make it this far, but once all six of them started working together, I knew my days were numbered.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I blurted out, yelling in desperation.

Four sets of lips were plucked from my cock as I took it in my hands, one gripping it tightly while I jerked it with the other. Three quick pumps was all it took. Someone (either Scarlett or Hayley; I'm not sure which) pushed their tongue up my ass at the point of climax, ensuring my eruption was as explosive as possible. Aiming my cockhead at Kat's huge tits, a powerful blast shot forth from the tip, coating the pair of them in ropes of jism. Pointing it higher, I jerked it a few times then fired again, leaving long streaks of semen that stretched across Teyonah's face and into her afro hair. Lizzie got the next one, a potent burst that covered her nose, lips and chin. Last but not least, I pointed my cock at Natalie, peppering her face with several stray drops as I jerked out whatever was left.

Then, once the last drop of cum had sprayed forth from the tip, the girls were in clean up mode, lapping up semen from each other's faces. Sticking a finger in between her lips, Teyonah sucked up a mouthful of spunk, grinning from ear to ear as she turned 'round to face me.

"Alright," she said, "so we've made you cum. Now it's your turn."

"OK," I said, shrugging nonchalantly. "Where do I start?"

"Where do you think, silly?" Natalie laughed. Wrapping her arms around Kat's thick body, she squeezed her big tits as she nuzzled in behind her, leaving several kisses along her shoulders and neck. "You start with the bride-to-be."

"Works for me," I said as I grabbed Kat's wrist, hauling her up off the floor.

Placing a finger underneath her chin, I leaned in and kissed her as her friends all rose to their feet, hands roaming over both our bodies as they formed a circle around us. Wrapping her arms around my shoulders, she placed a hand at the back of my head, fingers coming through my hair as our lips locked together. I pulled her dress down past her hips and let it fall to the floor, leaving her in naught but a pair of panties. Grabbing and squeezing her big, thick ass, I slid my hands up Kat's bare back, making her yelp as I gripped her shoulders and shoved her down onto the couch.

There was room-wide cheer as her ass hit the leather, dark hair spilling all over as she landed in a heap on the sofa. Quickly rearranging the expensive furniture, Scarlett and Hayley parked a leather ottoman against the edge of the couch, giving more room for Kat to stretch out. Dropping to the floor, I wrapped my arms around Kat's thick thighs and pulled her towards me. Dragging her ass right up to the edge, she was now laying flat across the ottoman and couch, propping herself up with her elbows as her friends all gathered around her. Scarlett and Hayley sat down on either side while Lizzie leaned over the back of the couch. Natalie and Teyonah knelt down beside me, kissing and stroking my shoulders and back.

I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her legs, tossing them over my shoulder. Natalie and Teyonah grabbed hold of her legs, keeping them apart for me as I kissed along the inside of her thigh. Kat's pink pussy was slick with arousal and I could feel the heat that was radiating from it as I reached the top of her thigh. My tongue rolled out from between my lips and I was about to steer it to Kat's stiff clit when Scarlett stopped me, brandishing the tube of cream.

"Hold up," she said as she gave it a shake. "Don't forget this."

Pointing the nozzle at Kat's wet pussy, she sprayed out a trail of white dairy goodness that stretched along the length of her drippy pink slit. Pressing my tongue against the skin of her taint, I gave a slow lick along Kat's pink pussy, cleaning up some of the cream as my tongue slid up to her clit. Kat gasped, her full lips puckered in a perfect O as my tongue dragged slowly over her point of pleasure.