The Getaway: Kat Dennings & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping her lips around the tip of my penis, she uncurled her fingers from the base as she sunk her head down, plunging straight down to the hilt. I could hear her moaning as she sucked my cock, enjoying the taste of Teyonah's ass juice. Plucking the crown from between her lips, my cock was soaked in her sticky saliva as she pointed the tip at Teyonah's asshole. Teyonah slid down onto my cock and worked her ass up and down it, coating my shaft with a fresh coat of fluids as she looked across at Hayley.

"Your turn," she said, and Hayley gripped my cock at the base, prying it free from Teyonah's ass.

Hayley slapped it against her outstretched tongue before feeding it into her mouth, enveloping my cockhead with her full set of lips. Inching down slowly, she sucked and slurped my thick, throbbing cock as she went down deeper, removing her hand so she could take it all. She kept it in her mouth a little longer than Scarlett, testing me as always to see if I'd cum. Nice try, Hayley, but you're gonna have to do better than that. Her lips slid back to the ridge of my crown and she popped it free from between them, returning my cock to Teyonah's asshole.

I expected Teyonah to sink down to my cock, but instead she just kind of sat there, kneeling there casually with my cockhead inside her ass. Then she turned to look at me.

"Well, you just gonna sit there or are you gonna fuck me?"

She didn't need to say any more.

"Gimme that," I said to Hayley, pointing at one of the couch cushions.

Hayley handed it over and I popped it behind my head as I reached my arms out, grabbing two handfuls of thick black ass. Digging my fingers into both her cheeks, I began to thrust up into Teyonah's ass, starting off slowly and going in deep. Teyonah's hands went up to her head, pushing up ringlets of afro hair as she peered back over her shoulder.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. You get in there deep. Hit that chocolatey centre."

Her girlfriends laughed as I thrusted harder, moving my hands up to her hips and I slammed up into her, making her asscheeks jiggle. Scarlett and Hayley were now kneeling beside her, kissing her shoulders and neck. Hayley kissed down her perky chest, latching onto a nipple as Teyonah turned and made out with Scarlett, moaning into her mouth as I pounded that fat brown ass.

I felt her sphincter start squeezing tighter and I could hear an audible squelching sound as I kept on thrusting, drilling up into her colon. It sounded like someone was fucking her pussy, and knowing Hayley, it was probably her. I couldn't see what she was doing, unfortunately, but I could vividly picture her two middle fingers plunging into the depths of her tight, wet pussy; probably curled upwards so she hit her g-spot, making sure she came as hard as possible.

And if indeed that was her goal then she passed with flying colours. Teyonah came with full, unrelenting force, screaming at the top of her lungs as I threw my ass up from the sofa beneath me, slamming into her asshole as hard as I could.

"OH, GOD! FUUUCCCKKK!!!"

I could feel her muscles tensing, most notably her rectal muscles which were gripping so tightly that I thought my dick was about to snap off. I gripped her hips and pulled her down onto me, letting her feel my whole length as the pleasure coursed through her, engulfing her curvy frame. Hayley kept fucking her slick, pink pussy, prompting a room-wide cheer as a powerful jet of clear, warm liquid sprayed forth from inside her snatch. I couldn't see the full extent of it, of course, but it looked like it went pretty much everywhere, drenching everything in a five foot radius.

"Ohhhh, shit!" Scarlett yelped, laughing raucously as the fluid went flying, spraying in every direction. "Ladies, we have a squirter!"

Teyonah took a few seconds to regain her composure then eased herself off my cock. Kneeling on the couch beside Hayley, her mouth gaped wide as she dipped her head down, taking my cock in between her lips. I looked across at Hayley, grinning back at me in her usual way as Teyonah sucked me, cleaning her ass off my cock.

"Your turn, isn't it?" I asked, stroking my cock as Teyonah released it, soaked in saliva from bellend to base.

"Mmhmm," said Hayley as she assumed the position- specifically cowgirl, her personal favourite. And when I was fucking Hayley, my favourite too.

"Allow me," said Scarlett beside her, gripping my cock as Hayley straddled me.

Winding her fingers around the base of my shaft, she pointed my crown at Hayley's pussy, holding it steady as she slid down onto it. I moaned just a little as I inched inside, my cockhead enveloped by that familiar feeling of tightness and warmth. I'd fucked some fine women during the course of the evening, some hot, wet pussies and tight, gripping assholes, but make no mistake about it- I'd saved the best for last. Hayley's pussy always felt incredible and this time was no exception. The way her insides just gripped my cock as she sunk down onto it, her pussy so slick that she slid straight down to the hilt, taking the whole thing without batting an eyelid.

Her eyes fell shut and she breathed out heavily like she always did, like my cock was filling some desperate need. After sitting back and watching while I fucked all her friends, I'd imagine that need was even greater than usual. And if the way she started riding me was anything to go by, I think I might have been onto something. She started going at me hard and fast, slamming her ass against the tops of my thighs. Of course, her breasts started flopping and jiggling, and Scarlett and Teyonah promptly latched onto them, sucking those titties as best they could as they bounced all around her chest.

"Hmm, that looks good and everything, girls," said Natalie, her fingers stroking my cheek, "but I think this face needs sitting on. Where's the bride-to-be?"

"Here," said Kat from somewhere behind me.

"Get up here, honey," Natalie replied. "Your throne awaits."

The next thing I saw was Kat's thick body looming above me, her huge tits looking even bigger as I viewed them beneath.

"Wait, I think she should shove her tits in his face first," Scarlett suggested, her friends murmuring in agreement. "Would you like that, baby? Think you can handle this much titty at once?" she asked with a smirk, jiggling one of Hayley's boobs.

"Oh, he can," said Hayley, breathing heavily as she rode my cock. "Believe me, he can."

Her friends laughed.

"That sounds like a story for later," Scarlett declared, and if it was the same one I was thinking of (me, Hayley and Christina in London), then she was in for a hell of a ride.

Whipping out the cushion from beneath my head, Natalie pushed me back down onto the ottoman as Kat knelt down behind me, pushing her tits together.

"Don't forget this," said Lizzie, as she flicked the cap off the tube of cream, spraying it all over those lovely big tits.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, cheers and laughter filling the room as Kat's huge breasts pushed down on top of me, smothering me entirely and covering my face in cream. I didn't resist in the slightest, simply laying there and taking it as those big, messy tits were rubbed all over my face. My mouth came open and I licked every stretch of skin I could get my tongue to, gathering as much cream as I could as it smeared all over my cheeks and hair. I could feel myself throbbing as those tits pushed against me, veins pulsing as Hayley rode me, working her pussy up and down my cock.

"Slap him with them," someone said, and Kat promptly obliged, lifting her tits just a little as she released her grip on them, letting them dangle just above my face.

Shifting her shoulders from side to side, her tits swung back and forth like a pair of pendulums, landing hard blows to the sides of my face.

"Yeah, girl, beat him up," Teyonah encouraged. "Show him who's boss!"

I let Kat have her fun for a few more minutes then reached up quickly to grab her tits, pushing them together as I stuck my tongue out, flicking it across her nipples. I did that several times then wrapped my lips around one of them, sucking in as much tit as I could get in my mouth. Kat moaned and lifted her head up, placing her hands on top of mine as I switched back and forth between her two large titties, giving hard sucks to each of her nipples.

Kat straightened her back, lifting her titties from on top of my face. A few of the girls laughed as I'm guessing my face was now creamy white. Honestly...didn't really care. It had been more than worth it. I took a quick glance at Hayley as Kat switched positions, noting how her tits were jiggling around as she bounced up and down on my dick. Full disclosure, I'd been so preoccupied with Kat's creamy tits that I'd almost forgot she was doing that. Keyword: almost. I don't think I'd forget that Hayley was riding my cock if I was suffering from amnesia.

Kat climbed onto the edge of the ottoman, resting her knees either side of my head. I watched in awe as she hovered above me, noticing how wet her pussy was as she lowered herself down, parking it right on my lips. I wrapped my arms around the tops of her thighs, holding her there as I poked my tongue out, sliding it smoothly along her sticky pink lips. Her pussy was, in fact, even wetter than it looked and it took a few passes of my writhing tongue to lick up all the juices from Kat's moist slit. Once her lips were sufficiently clean, I moved my tongue to the nub of her clit, flicking it against it with short hard strokes.

Kat moaned louder and her hands came down to clutch my wrists, gripping them tightly as I ate her pussy. I could hear the sounds of licking and sucking, and my cock throbbed harder in Hayley's pussy as I pictured Natalie and Lizzie (I assumed it was them as they were closest) feasting on Kat's big tits. A fresh coat of fluid started coating her pussy and my tongue left her clit so I could lick it all up.

It was right around now that my head turned swimmy. She wasn't entirely smothering me like Teyonah had been, but her ass and pussy on top of my face meant my airways were almost cut off. I could breathe, just not very well. I moved my hands to the small of her back and pushed her down on top of me. Not only did that help my breathing but it presented her asshole for anyone behind her that felt like sticking their tongue in it. Cue Natalie Portman.

Kneeling on the floor just in front of the ottoman, Natalie shoved her face into Kat's big ass, immersing her deeply between those thick, pale cheeks. At first her face was buried so deep that I couldn't see what she was doing, but Natalie was obliging enough to pull her head back slightly, allowing me to watch as she sunk her tongue into Kat's tight asshole.

And while all this was taking place, I felt some movement from Hayley, and not just the grip of her pussy as it slid up and down my shaft. Of course I couldn't see what she was doing either, but it felt to me like she changed her position, switching from her kneeling stance to more of a squat, probably leaning back a little so Kat could lick her clit. And even if that isn't what was happening, it was definitely happening inside my head.

Hayley's pussy slid up to the ridge of my crown, and to my surprise it stayed there when I expected it to drop back down again. At first I wasn't sure why Hayley had stopped (she wouldn't usually stop if she was struck by lightning) but then I realised what she was doing. She was giving me room to thrust. And so I promptly obliged.

Latching onto her hips, I held her still as I did what she wanted, thrusting up into her pussy. It wasn't terribly easy with Kat on my face but I did my level best, bouncing my ass up off the couch cushions as I threw myself into her, pounding as hard as I could. It made her cum in a matter of seconds, aided by Kat's tongue if the visions in my head were anything close to reality. I'd like to think they were. Kat came too about five seconds later and soon my mouth and cock were utterly drenched as fluid gushed forth from inside both women. I couldn't tell who came the hardest.

It was Hayley who climbed down first, and my cock was promptly seized by either Teyonah or Scarlett. Whoever it was, they had very full lips. Which doesn't really narrow it down. Kat climbed down shortly after and at this point I really, really needed to cum. I hopped up from the furniture as quick as I could and encouraged the girls to gather around me. Though, as you can probably guess, I didn't have to encourage them much. The girls formed a semi-circle as they assembled themselves in front me. Kat was in the middle, of course, with Hayley and Natalie either side of her. Lizzie was next to Natalie, Scarlett was next to Hayley and Teyonah was next to her. I think that's everyone. Who really knew by this point?

With the girls in position, I went about the arduous task of sticking my cock in as many different places as possible. I know...woe is me, right? I started with Kat's mouth then moved down to her tits. Then I moved onto Hayley's tits, quickly followed by Scarlett's- not as big as they used to be, but still big enough. Next I stuck it in Teyonah's mouth, then Scarlett's mouth, then Scarlett and Hayley's together. Then I moved back to Kat (mouth then tits) then Natalie, then Lizzie, then Natalie and Lizzie. Then Kat and Natalie; Hayley and Kat; then Natalie, Hayley and Kat.

By now my cock was locked and loaded, filled with a wad of spunk that, honestly, I couldn't even begin to fathom the size of. I jerked it twice and out it came, going everywhere I aimed and lots of places I didn't. Most of it went over faces and tits, but some of it went in hair, on shoulders, arms and pretty much everywhere else. And by the time I was finished, all six women were as creamy as me.

"Wow!" said Kat as she knelt there stunned, cum all over her tits.

"Still getting married?" Hayley asked, grinning as she gripped my cock and licked a drop of cum from the urethra.

"Hmm?" asked Kat, looking, for just the briefest second, like she'd forgotten all about it. "Oh, yeah. I guess so," she said, looking up at me. "Unless you wanna marry me instead?"

A grin stretched across my face as her girlfriends fell about laughing. I totally would have. If only for the honeymoon.

The girls passed my cock around and sucked all the cum from the tip then took me upstairs to take a shower. Kat's shower was big, but not quite big enough to fit all seven of us, so I got in first and the ladies joined me in shifts. Natalie, Kat and Lizzie got in with me first, and once all four of us were sufficiently clean, we had a little fun underneath the falling water. It started with the three of them sucking my cock then I gave Kat's tits a nice soapy fucking. I fucked all three of them inside of the shower and finished by cumming all over their faces and, of course, on Kat's big tits.

After rinsing off the cum, the first three left and went through to the bedroom, allowing the second group to join me in the shower. It started the same way with a threeway blowjob, then I fucked Hayley's titties, Scarlett's titties and Teyonah's buttcrack. Then her asshole, Scarlett's asshole and Hayley's pussy, finishing again with a three-woman facial.

By the time we had finished and gone through to the bedroom, Kat was sprawled out across her soon-to-be martial bed. Lizzie was in between her legs as Natalie leaned over from above her head, her face buried in the bride-to-be's tits. Of course I did what anyone would do and fucked all three of them again, followed by Scarlett, Teyonah and Hayley.

The sun was coming up by the time I left, with five new phone numbers stashed in my contacts list and a body (and cock especially) in dire need of rest. I've gotta start stripping more often.