The Getaway: Kat Dennings & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett moved the tube up to Kat's big tits, spraying twin blobs onto each of her nipples. Natalie gestured for the tube of cream and I turned back to look as she and Teyonah doused Kat's toes with sticky white goo. Scarlett and Hayley put their mouths to her tits, licking up the cream from her rock hard nipples. And while all five of us were worshipping Kat's body, Lizzie leaned over the back of the couch, planting a big kiss on her full set of lips.

Licking up and down her slit, I cleaned up all the cream from Kat's wet pussy before moving up higher, finally settling on the nub of her clit. A louder gasp flew forth from her lips and Lizzie, Scarlett and Hayley all stopped to watch as I swirled my tongue around Kat's stiff clit, ringing it slowly in concentric circles.

"Oh my God!" Kat whined softly, reaching down with both hands as she grabbed the back of my head. Her forearms shifted inward, squishing her tits together and making them look even bigger.

Scarlett got the cream back from Natalie and applied some more to Kat's big tits. Except this time she pretty much basted them, spraying it all over the brunette's chest. Taking them firmly in the palms of her hands, Scarlett leaned forward and dove in between them, cream smearing all around her face as she immersed deeply, smothering herself with those lovely fat tits. I watched intently as I ate Kat's pussy, seeing those big tits jiggle as they slapped against Scarlett's face. I couldn't see the two behind me, but I could still hear the licking and sucking as they cleaned all the cream from Kat's small feet.

Her hands gripped tighter to the back of my head, grabbing two fistfuls of hair as my tongue moved faster, spinning and swirling around the nub of her clit. Moisture seeped from between her lips, merging with the melted cream that was coating my lips and chin. With Scarlett and Hayley still enjoying her tits, I couldn't really see how Kat was reacting. But the sounds she was making were unmistakable. Thick, heavy moans started filling the air, interspersed with the occasional yelp or the odd loud cuss word as I tongued her throbbing clit.

"Oooh," said Scarlett, popping a nipple from between her lips, "I think someone's gonna cum."

"Mmm, I think she is," Hayley agreed, turning to look at me. "Make it a good one, OK?"

Nodding my head, I change my method almost entirely, flicking my tongue against Kat's stiff clit. The change in tactics proved decisive and the orgasm hit her in a matter of seconds. Scarlett and Hayley kept sucking on her tits, ensuring she came with maximum force.

"OHHH, FUUUCCCKKK!!!" she screamed, her features skewing as her hands gripped tighter, nearly pulling out clumps of my hair.

A hot gush of fluid surged forth from within her, pouring into my mouth as I licked her faster, tonguing her through the throes of climax. Her body was shaking, violent tremors coursing through her as the pleasure took hold. She seemed to cum for several minutes. Everytime I thought she'd stopped, one of the girls would lick at a nipple and another jolt would go racing through her.

Finally her climax did come to an end and her grip on me loosened as her body went limp, sinking into the sofa as she basked in the afterglow. Scarlett turned to face me, a grin stretched across her face as she cupped Kat's breast, teasing her nipple with a dexterous thumb.

"OK," she said in that husky voice, "now you gotta fuck her."

"Way ahead of ya," was how I replied, already risen from my spot on the floor.

Lifting her legs up, I left them to rest against my sculpted chest as I assumed the position, resting my knees against the edge of the ottoman. Gripping my cock at the base, I felt it throb in anticipation as I pressed the tip against Kat's pink pussy. She was still dripping wet from her previous orgasm, and a single thrust was all it took to sheath myself to the balls. Kat moaned loudly and her head fell back onto the couch cushions as I rowed in deep, my tip now touching her cervix.

Her girlfriends laughed, grinning at Kat as she laid there stiffly, staring up at the ceiling above. Retracting slowly, I pulled right back to the tip of my penis, my shaft now glistening with Kat's slick fluids. Her girlfriends watched as I started thrusting, occasionally kissing her or sucking on a nipple, but mainly just observing as I rolled my hips, bottoming out with each new stroke.

I was a few thrusts in when I detected some movement behind me. Putting Kat's legs down, Natalie and Teyonah had risen to their feet and now stood closely on either side of me, arms wrapped around my torso as they kissed my shoulders and neck. Turning to my left, I kissed Natalie first as I kept on thrusting, sinking deep into Kat's tight pussy as I turned to kiss Teyonah.

Peeling my lips from hers, I turned right back to the scene in front me, enjoying the mixture of different expressions that were etched across the ladies' faces as I slammed my cock into the bride-to-be. Hayley looked amused. Lizzie still looked kind of stunned. While Scarlett looked incredibly fucking horny, and had even reached under the hem of her dress so she could play with her pussy as she watched.

"OK," she said suddenly, pulling her dress up over her head, "I'm gonna have to sit on your face."

Clearly she was talking to Kat, but she did not give her an opportunity to answer. Peeling her panties off and tossing them aside, she threw a leg over Kat's upper half and lowered herself down on top of her, dropping her pussy down onto her face. Kat's arms wrapped around her thighs, and Scarlett's pussy was so incredibly wet that I could hear it squelching as Kat began to lick it. A look of ecstasy spread across her face, like she'd been needing some attention for quite some time.

I placed a hand under Scarlett's chin and pulled her in for a kiss, feeling her moan into my mouth as Kat ate her pussy. I felt Teyonah nuzzle into my neck and I turned to kiss her next as I kept on thrusting, drilling deep into Kat's wet snatch. By the time I turned back around, Natalie was brandishing the tube of cream, giving it a good shake before she sprayed its contents over Scarlett's chest.

Tossing the tube down onto the floor, Natalie poked her tongue out from between her lips, licking up cream from Scarlett's left breast. Hayley took care of the other one and before I knew it, both her tits were sparkling clean. While all this was taking place, Teyonah started kissing down the length of my spine, moving down slowly as she dropped to her knees. I felt a kiss at the small of my back then my whole body shivered as a cool line of cream was sprayed into my buttcrack. My cock started twitching as it sunk into Kat's tight pussy, Teyonah's long tongue now lapping at my asshole each time I pulled back.

Putting two fingers in between her lips, Scarlett reached down in between Kat's thighs and put both digits to the nub of her clit. Kat's pussy tightened as she started rubbing, gripping my cock like a vice. It triggered something in me and I started going harder, tightening my grip on her legs as I threw myself into her, pounding hard and fast. Her moans got louder as she ate Scarlett's pussy and her tits started bouncing as the pace increased, shaking and jiggling with every thrust.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Look at that," said Scarlett as she grabbed Kat's tits, groping and squeezing and slapping them together.

Hayley reached down and started rubbing Kat's clit, while Natalie combed her fingers through her dark brown hair.

"Hmm, you're gonna cum again, huh?" she asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Mmm!" Kat mumbled from underneath Scarlett, answering as best she could.

Natalie turned to look at me and so did Hayley, her fingers still strumming at the nub of Kat's clit. Nothing needed to be said. I thrusted even harder, slamming into her pussy with very little self-control. The orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks and not even Scarlett's famously plump ass could block out the screams as they soared from Kat's lips, prompting cheers from those around her. Her pussy tightened at the point of climax, emitting spurts of fluid that soaked every inch of my cock. Hayley kept rubbing at the nub of her clit, extending Kat's climax for as long as she could. It was like she was trying to make me cum too. Actually, knowing Hayley, she probably was. And she almost succeeded.

Gripping tightly onto Kat's thick calves, I pulled out of her pussy in the nick of time, my cock visibly throbbing as I plucked it from between her lips. Reaching back behind me, I gripped a fistful of Teyonah's hair and pulled her face from my asscrack. Hayley looked at me with that familiar grin; she knew how close I'd come. But apparently Scarlett didn't, since she was already moving into position, laying on top of Kat as she knelt at the edge of the ottoman, her ass stuck out behind her.

"Me next," she said, looking over her shoulder. "And I like it in the ass, OK?"

Damn. That was a lot to take in. I'd heard the rumours about Scarlett, of course, but hearing her say those words in that position she was in was a little too much for me. I almost came right there and then.

"OK," I said with a wince, "just...gimme a second."

Scarlett looked at me, raising her eyebrows in an 'are you serious' kind of way. "Not done, are you?"

Without a word, I dropped to my knees, shoving my face in her asscrack. Sticking out my tongue, I gave a slow, hard lick along the length of her pussy, not stopping until I reached her asshole.

"OH!" Scarlett yelped, eyes bulging so wide I thought they were about to pop out.

Peeling my tongue from her puckered pink rim, a shit-eating grin stretched across my face as I grabbed her ass, digging my fingers into both her cheeks. "That answer your question?"

"Uh huh," said Scarlett, still overcome by the initial shock.

I moved my tongue back down to her clit, repeating the action several times. At one point Hayley decided to join me, leaning over the small of her back so she could lick Scarlett's butthole. My tongue kept sliding up and down her slit, occasionally moving higher so I could share her asshole with Hayley. I kept this up until my cock had settled then promptly rose to my feet, pointing the tip at Scarlett's asshole.

"Lube?" I asked, speaking to no-one in particular.

Kat slid out from underneath Scarlett and shifted back into a seated position, leaving her pussy right in front of her face.

"There's some in the bedroom," said the bride-to-be, scooping up handfuls of Scarlett's blonde hair as she pulled her into crotch. "Top floor of the dresser."

"I'll get it," said Teyonah behind me, promptly setting off in search of lubricant.

"I use it for titfucks only," Kat announced, pointing at me with an accusatory finger. "So don't get any ideas."

"Wouldn't dream of it," I said with a grin, then moved my cock down an inch or two lower, guiding it smoothly into Scarlett's tight pussy.

Latching onto her hips, she gave a little moan as I started thrusting, sinking my cock into the depths of her snatch. Scarlett's pussy felt fucking amazing, as i'm sure you can imagine, but I didn't get to enjoy it for more than a couple of minutes. I'd only managed a dozen or so thrusts before Teyonah returned with the lube. A little disappointing, but knowing I was about to fuck Scarlett in the ass was certainly a fine consolation.

I retrieved my cock from Scarlett's pussy and took the lube from Teyonah, squirting a line along the length of my shaft. I squeezed a little blob onto Scarlett's butthole then ran my hand up and down my shaft, spreading the lube across every inch. Gripping it at the base, my cock slipped a little as I pushed the tip against her lubed-up hole.

"Come onnnn," Scarlett whined, reaching back to grab her ass. "Get it in there already!"

Tightly gripping her peach-shaped cheeks, her sphincter split open as she pulled them apart, winking at me invitingly. I returned my tip to the rim of her anus and this time there was no mistake. I fed it inside her with a single push, watching her asshole stretch around my cockhead as I entered her taut backside.

"Ohhhh, yeah. That's it," said Scarlett as I gripped her ass, letting my hands replace hers as I thrusted slowly, inching my cock into her tight rear end.

"Keep your mouth there," I said to Hayley, who gave me a knowing smirk, fully aware of the implication.

Wrapping her arms around Kat's thick thighs, Kat's face lit up as she started licking, groaning all the while as I fucked her asshole. Kat started moaning as she leant back against the backrest, sharing a kiss with Lizzie who was standing behind her. Teyonah lent over the arm of the couch as Natalie sprayed some cream onto Kat's big tits, tongues sliding all over them as they licked it all up.

Long story short, there was a lot going on and it was making me throb as I went in on Scarlett, ramming my cock into her fat, round ass. Digging my fingers into both her cheeks, I plucked my cock from Scarlett's asshole, making her gape as I moved it higher, steering it into Hayley's mouth. Those big, plump lips slid down to the hilt, staying there a while as she sucked my cock, slurping up a mixture of lube and ass juice.

Pulling back slowly, I popped my crown from between her lips and pointed it at Scarlett's asshole, still gaping wide as I gripped her cheeks. Hayley spat into Scarlett's butthole then I pushed my cock back inside it, sheathing myself to the hilt. This time my hands moved up to her hips and I gripped them tightly as I started thrusting, drilling my cock into Scarlett's rectum.

I was a few thrusts in when I felt her tighten, her moans increasing in volume. I wasn't sure why at first, but then I saw the grin on Hayley's face; I might have known she'd have something to do with it. Looking down, I could see her fingers moving underneath my cock, sliding back and forth as she rubbed Scarlett's pussy. I grinned at her as I kept on thrusting, shaking a finger like I was telling her off. Her smirk grew wider as she rubbed her harder, fully aware of the effect it was having.

Hayley loved to test me like this, but I was always up to the challenge. I thrusted harder, railing my cock into Scarlett's asshole. My hips were crashing into those big, thick cheeks, making them jiggle with every thrust. I could feel my balls swinging back and forth, making loud, wet smacking sounds as they slapped against her pussy. Hayley gazed up at me as she strummed her clit and I stared right back as I pounded Scarlett, seeing which one of us was gonna blink first. I like a good challenge as much as the next man, but all she was doing was rubbing Scarlett's pussy, so obviously it was gonna be me.

I kept on thrusting as long as I could, trying to keep my poker face as Scarlett's asshole gripped tighter and tighter, squeezing my member for all it was worth. I could feel my cock start throbbing harder, twitching and spasming with every thrust I took. I couldn't take it for a second longer and I pried my cock from Scarlett's asshole, wiping the grin off of Hayley's face as I stuffed it straight into her mouth. Moving my hands to the back of her head, I thrusted several times into Hayley's mouth, sinking my cock to the back of her throat.

My cock was dripping wet by the time I retrieved it and I shoved it back into Scarlett's asshole, going in hard from the very first thrust. Scarlett peeled her lips from Kat's wet pussy and turned back to face me, peering over her shoulder as I thrusted harder, pounding her big, thick ass.

"You gonna cum for me, honey?" she asked, her breathing heavy as she took my cock.

"Uh huh," I grunted back. I couldn't say a lot more than that, but give me a break here; this is Scarlett Johansson we're talking about.

"Do it in my ass, OK?" she said as she turned her head back, returning to Kat's pink pussy.

Natalie laughed. "God, Scarlett, you're such a fucking slut!"

"Hey, don't knock it 'til you try it, bitch," Scarlett said, and though I couldn't see her face, I could picture the grin that was plastered across it.

I gripped on tightly to Scarlett's thick hips, slamming into her ass with a series of rough, hard thrusts. It didn't take many to finish me off and I sheathed myself inside her as my cockhead spasmed, firing ropes of semen into the depths of Scarlett's colon.

"Oh, FUCK!" she screamed as she tipped her head back, cumming on the spot as the first blast of spunk splashed her inner walls.

Her asshole tightened as her orgasm hit, forcing more cum from the tip of my penis. I hadn't cum in someone's ass for quite some time, and I'd almost forgotten how good it felt. The way the tight grip of it wrings your cock out, thoroughly voiding you of every drop of spunk. Fuck, there's nothing like it. I fired my cum into Scarlett's ass for what must have been close to a minute, prolonging her orgasm which in turn made me cum even more, to the point that I was wondering if I was ever gonna stop.

Eventually I did and I plucked my cock from Scarlett's asshole, a small trickle of still-warm spunk dripping out after me and running down the slit of her pussy.

"Come here," I said to Hayley, beckoning her closer.

Hayley grinned and scurried around the side of the ottoman, kneeling behind Scarlett as I moved to the side. I pointed at the drop of cum as it slid down Scarlett's pussy.

"Clean that up," I said and Hayley did so, licking it up without a second thought.

"You want some more?" I asked as I grabbed Scarlett's buttcheeks, gripping them tightly with both my hands.

Hayley nodded excitedly, sticking her tongue out as I parted Scarlett's asscheeks, a big mess of semen gushing from her gaping hole. Hayley caught the cum on her outstretched tongue and pulled it back into her mouth. Closing her lips, she made a show of swallowing it down, opening her mouth again and sticking out her tongue to show me what she'd done. I grinned with approval then placed a hand at the back of her head, steering my cock towards her open mouth. Slotting the crown in between her lips, Hayley sucked at the tip of my penis, extracting the last few drops.

Popping myself free, I turned towards the rest of the group, all five looking back at me with expectant expressions.

"Right, who's next?" I asked as I rubbed my hands together, letting them know I was ready.

"Me!" said Natalie, already shedding the last of her clothes.

"Okey-doke," I said with a nod. "How do you want it?"

"Surprise me?" she replied angelically, popping a finger in between her teeth.

"Right you are," I said as I moved towards her, leaning down to kiss her as she sat there on the couch.

Wrapping her arms around my shoulders, she gripped a handful of hair as our lips locked together, tongues writhing underneath our cheeks. Sliding my hands underneath her thighs, I counted to three inside my head then lifted her into the air, scooping her up like she weighed next to nothing.

"OH!" Natalie yelped, brown eyes bulging as our lips came apart.

"Surprised?" I asked.

"Mmhmm," she said, then leaned in and kissed me again as I grabbed my cock, aligning the tip with the slit of her pussy.

Natalie broke the kiss as she tipped her head back, sighing contentedly as I eased her down onto my cock. Lowering her slowly, I felt the warmth of her perfect pussy as it slid down the length of my shaft, gripping it tightly as she sunk to the base. I kept her there for close to a minute, letting her feel how big I am, then lifted her slowly, pulling her back to the ridge of my crown. Her head returned to its natural position and a look of anticipation spread across her face as I held there for several seconds, only the tip inside her.

Then, I lowered her down again, only this time I wasn't so slow. In fact, I pretty much dropped her, impaling her pussy on my long, thick cock. Her eyes widened, nearly popping straight out of her skull as she plummeted down to the base of my shaft.