The GFBJ Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can recommend some better studios," Annika told him as she felt his sleeve material. "This is not bad, but... there's better."

"I'd like that."

After a second martini they were chatting like old friends. J had charisma and he was shooting his charm ray full strength at Annika. Liz gathered up the contracts and pushed a copy across the table. Annika, seeing this action, halted her recount of a Milan trip mid-sentence. Panic, even stronger than at that wine bar, flashed over her. Liz could see in J's smiling eyes that he found that quite sexy. She could not resist turning up the temperature.

"Annika," she said, "If you'd like to start now..."

She had to stifle a laugh at the utter confusion that battered Annika top to bottom. She half rose off her chair in an awkward motion that might have been an attempted escape, except that her legs weren't working properly and she ended up almost falling forward into J's arms. "I'm sorry, I'm--" Her eyes darted between them.

J, always the gentleman, saved her. He helped her stand up on her own. "I'd love that, really. But," he looked at his watch, "I have a meeting in eight minutes I can't reschedule, and I would definitely want to spend much more time with you our first time. I hope you can wait. Elizabeth knows my schedule." He took Annika's hand, raised it to his lips, and kissed it. Then he kissed Liz on the mouth and left.

"Are you beginning to understand," Liz said to Annika as she recovered, "why I'm so totally addicted to him?"

"He is very charming. And handsome."

"And wait till you see his-- well, you'll find out." Liz's phone chimed. She picked it up and sighed. "Way too many emails." Her face brightened as she read the message. "Ha. I think you made an impression on him. He wants me to get ready for him in an hour, I guess after that meeting. That's going to be fun."

"You mean you're going to...?"

"Can I take your picture?" She pointed the phone at Annika, who instinctively posed, and took a photo, then checked it. "The camera really loves you, doesn't it?"

"I'm sorry. Wait, are you actually now...?"

"In an hour. As a little treat. To make him even hornier for you. I'll show you to him." Liz turned the phone to show Annika her portrait. "While I'm making him come." There seemed to be no limit to the number of times and possible ways she could shock Annika. She couldn't help herself, the situation was just too delicious. She took another quick shot of the woman's reaction, catching her with her eyes as wide open as her mouth.

"You're--" Annika began. "I mean, at work you were always totally professional. But actually you're really... I mean... not normal."

Liz just smiled in acknowledgment. "So," she continued, "let's set up your first time. We're both crazy busy and I'm sure you are too."

They found a late afternoon slot about a week away. "This is wonderful," Liz told her as she led her to the front door. "I'm so happy you agreed to the loan. By the way, I'd like you to dress up a bit."

"I always try to look my best."

"Of course. I mean, you know, you must have some pieces in your wardrobe that are more risqué, NSFW as they say. This will be your chance to get those pieces out and really let them shine. And yourself. J is a leg man and you have world class legs. You should take advantage of that. Highest heels you've got and I bet you have some good ones. And make-up. You always look so elegant. I'd really appreciate it if you could push that a bit for him, he'll love it. Especially, as you might expect, lip gloss. You can go crazy with that. Think of this as a chance to let yourself go. Have fun with it. Stretch your creativity."

Before Annika could reply she continued, "By the way, you're okay to drive, aren't you? J makes very strong drinks. And your car is so pretty." She thought a simple mention of the collateral would be enough to quash any objections to dressing up. She knew she was telling Annika to look like a high-priced call girl.

"I took a cab."

"Smart. Well." They hugged. "I need to answer some emails and then get ready for J. See you next week."

12