The GFBJ Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz moved her fingers to the zipper at the side of Tommy's pants.

"I want you to know something," Tommy said. Liz was going to start undoing Tommy's pants, but waited. "You know your husband visited me yesterday."

"He told me."

"What did he tell you?"

"He said he enjoyed himself."

Tommy laughed. "Yes, he certainly did. Eat my pussy, sex toy."

*******************************************************************************************

"Suck my cock."

Liz had been massaging his cock and balls as she told him about her time with Tommy. She bent down and sucked. Nothing fancy, just exactly what he'd told her to do.

"You like to be told, don't you? Cock, pussy, tits, balls, almost doesn't matter, does it? Suck my cock."

Liz sucked.

"You mentioned begging. Tell me about that. Tommy's found something deep down in you, hasn't she?"

*******************************************************************************************

Tommy's pants and panties were on the floor and Liz's face was at last pressed into her bush. Tommy's hands locked into Liz's newly coiffed hair with a grip that held her mouth immobile while Tommy slid her slit up and down on Liz's tongue and lips. Tommy was totally in control and enjoying herself. It was as if Tommy had produced a new and enticing hair style on her just so Tommy could immediately ruin it pushing her face into Tommy's cunt. Liz tried to make her tongue wonderful for Tommy, tried to keep her lips around Tommy's clit the way the young woman liked, but was mostly helpless. Still, she wanted Tommy to at least know she was trying.

At last Tommy released her. Liz fell back on her haunches, catching her breath. "Ah, that felt good," Tommy announced. "Want some more?"

Liz composed herself. She had to lick her lips and swallow to keep from drooling Tommy's juice. "Yes." She tried to say it as calmly as possible. She didn't know what Tommy had in mind. She knew it would push her.

"Let's say," Tommy began, "I'm hubby. And here you are, naked in front of me. I know you spend a lot of time like that." She took a half step closer to Liz, her sex so close. "And my stiff cock is right in your face. Beg. Beg for it."

Liz stared up past Tommy's mound, her small nipples poking under the T-shirt, looked up to her face. "Please, my Love, may I give you a blow job?" She moved her mouth over Tommy's pussy, tickling her lips on the black hairs, breathing warm breath on Tommy's wet lips. "I promise I'll be the best cocksucker you've ever had. I'll do whatever you want. I'll do everything you want. I'll do things you didn't know you wanted. Just please, please, be my stud and let me—"

Her face once again was forced into Tommy's pussy. This time Tommy gave her a little freedom. She found Tommy's clit and sucked on it the way she sucked on J's cockhead. With Tommy's clit between her lips and lapping the little bean and its hood madly, her own pussy suddenly turned electric. The damned vibrator she'd totally forgotten about. She squealed into Tommy's slit and rose up, pressing herself harder into Tommy's snatch, and grunted and sucked as waves of unbearable pleasure swept through her. She grabbed Tommy's ass and pulled her pussy harder into her. She couldn't get enough, couldn't get herself into Tommy enough. She just licked and groaned and sucked and licked some more.

Tommy let her go again and stepped back. Liz fell to her hands and knees, breathing hard. She looked up. "More. Give it to me. Let me suck you off, my Love. Come in my mouth. Ahh!"

The vibration hit her hard when the rod inside went up another level, or maybe this time two. Her head dropped almost to the floor before she was able to get herself together. She felt a hand grab her hair and lift her head up and once again Tommy's sopping wet pussy was mashing on her mouth and she became the gay woman's masturbation toy. Tommy stepped into her, forcing her ass back and the vibrator tighter inside her. She moaned and grunted and made every other sound a woman's throat could make as the machine inside her pussy made her whole body shake. The orgasm was rising in her. She tried to last. She knew what Tommy wanted. Tommy wanted her orgasm. Tommy wanted Liz to make herself come, and to channel that orgasmic energy up her spine and out her throat and into Tommy's pussy. Tommy wanted Liz to show in the most intimate way what pure ecstasy it was to eat Tommy's cunt. Liz wanted it too, more than she'd ever imagined.

But Tommy also wanted to be in control. To give Tommy that extra pleasure, Liz let the vibrator guide her. When that first unbearably intense spike had hit her, Liz had yelled and cried out right into Tommy's entrance with her lips pressed hard against Tommy's pelvic bone. But then she got herself under control and concentrated on making Tommy the happiest Tommy could possibly be.

Tommy let her go and turned down the vibrator. She was breathing as heavily as Liz was. "I wish I could push your pretty head all the way up my pussy."

Liz licked her lips. "Do any of your customers end up like this?"

"You're not the first." Tommy took Liz's head in her hands and rubbed Liz's face in her soaking bush, but it wasn't serious. It was just to show Liz that she was still a sex toy. "But you're the best." She turned the vibe back up. Liz shivered but stayed up. Tommy put her hands on her hips. "Eat my pussy, sex toy."

Liz leaned forward and put her mouth on Tommy's slit. Tommy leaned into her. It was the most incredibly hot moment to feel her body balanced by the pressure of Tommy's sex on her mouth, down her neck and spine to her bent legs. She was eating Tommy with her whole body. She grabbed Tommy's ass again and pulled her in tighter. She did her best to urge Tommy with her licking and sucking and head wiggling and fingers in Tommy's cheeks to come for her. She wouldn't actually make Tommy come until Tommy ordered her to— she knew Tommy loved doing that— but she made it clear in her oral devotion that she wanted it and was ready to give it to Tommy any time Tommy told her.

Tommy pulled her off one more time. Tommy had amazing stamina and will power, maybe as much as J. Her head free, Liz realized that the vibrator had been driving her hotter and hotter. It still was doing it, but suddenly stopped. She looked up at Tommy and opened her mouth wide.

Tommy laughed at her. "You know what's special about you, sex toy?"

"What's special about me is that I get to taste your pussy."

"Close." Tommy brushed Liz's cheeks with her fingers. "You're a straight women, Elizabeth sex toy."

"Maybe not so much anymore." To make her point she made a little dive for Tommy's bush, getting instead her head pushed back in Tommy's hands.

"In practice that's what's happening. But deep down you are, fundamentally, in your feminine core, a cocksucker. Isn't that true?"

Liz had nothing she could think to say to that.

"So, it's really totally cool and a major ego trip that Elizabeth CEO, devoted cocksucker, is eating my pussy on command."

"Whatever you want, that's what I want."

"I believe you. Play with yourself." The vibrator came back on. "That's it. Let me look at your face. You're all shiny with my pussy juice. Really makes your mouth so pretty." The vibration level went up another notch. Tommy knelt to put her face at the same level as Liz's. She stroked Liz's wet cheeks with a hand while she watched Liz's face muscles twitch. "There's something I wanted to tell you. I think now is the perfect time. Are you ready to come for me, Elizabeth sex toy?"

Liz just nodded. Words wouldn't form.

Tommy stood up, her bush close to Liz's face. "Look at me, sex toy." Liz lifted her gaze. Taking a handful of Liz's new coif in one hand, Tommy said, "I sucked off your old man yesterday." Tommy held up the remote and pressed it twice. The whole salon seemed to shake as if in an earthquake. And the epicenter was right between her legs.

She pulled Liz into her and rubbed herself all over, soaking Liz's face again. Pulling her back, Tommy continued, as if they were talking across a restaurant table, "Right there in that chair where I made you so pretty. I sucked him pretty good. He liked it. He really does love his blow jobs, doesn't he?" Tommy pushed Liz's face into her cunt again but held her so she couldn't move. "Blow jobs are really kind of perverted, aren't they? I mean, everyone knows where a cock is supposed to go, but your hubby's ended up in my lesbo mouth. Come for me, sex toy."

*******************************************************************************************

"Tell me, how did you feel when she told you?"

"I was very happy for you."

"Yes, of course. But you're evading my question. How did you feel? About yourself."

She'd been mouthing his cockhead during her storytelling, licking, scratching with her teeth, brushing her lips over his tip. She did that now while she contemplated his question. "I felt," she answered after a minute, "out of control. No, that's not quite right. No longer needing to be in control. I was no longer managing everything. I mean, even when I arranged for Annika to visit you while I was away, I was the one who set it all up. But this—" She gave him several passionate sucks to emphasize her point— "this is not something I planned."

"And that makes you feel . . ."

"Free." She could have given a whole speech on the sense of freedom that filled her, as she might about the new medical tech her company was creating and the lives it could save and improve. But he understood everything already in that one word, and her mouth had a message to communicate to him beyond verbal. She began the process of sucking him off. She wasn't going to force him, but she was going make her case that it was time for him to give her his seed and let him know how eager she was to accept it.

He slowly pushed her off. She'd lost herself in him again. "Wait. You came, didn't you? When did you come?"

*******************************************************************************************

Tommy's sex filled her mouth and covered her face and forced her back down so she had to strain her thighs to stay upright and in position for Tommy's pleasure. "Wiggle that vibe the way I do you, come on," Tommy told her. Tommy stepped forward and opened her legs so she was directly over Liz and Liz had to sink down and bend her head back to keep the small woman's slit on her mouth. The vibe went up another level and Liz moaned into Tommy's hole. Liz hoped that was the highest level because she couldn't take it. At the same time she wanted Tommy to up it more to take her over the top because she wanted more than anything to come for Tommy. She moaned over and over while she worked the vibe inside her, both telling Tommy she couldn't take it anymore and begging Tommy to give her more.

"I ate his come, sex toy. Can you picture that? That's kind of perverted too, you know. It's why you like it so much, why you like watching me suck. I sucked him hard, not the slow way you like to do him. I had another client waiting. I forced him to come. He would have let me suck his dick all afternoon, but I made him shoot in my mouth, right on my gay tongue that's licked a hundred pussies. Can you picture me swallowing your hubby's come?"

Liz jerked again. Yes, as Liz had feared and hoped, there was another level to the vibrator. The new level— and the image in her mind, like an X-ray, of J's cock, that she knew every ridge and vein and nerve cell of, stuffing Tommy's small mouth that she herself had explored, wriggling like an eel on Tommy's tongue, his sour white cream spurting all over and running down into Tommy's throat— that did it. She gave up. She gave in. She gave herself over to the orgasm and gave Tommy everything she could out of herself, coming and shaking and yelling, not even trying anymore to stay in Tommy's pussy, which Tommy wouldn't let her out of anyway, not until every tiny bit of orgasm had streaked up through her and into Tommy.

"You are the best sex toy, Elizabeth sex toy. Now I'm going to have fun in your pretty mouth."

Tommy pulled Liz harder into her pussy and made herself come. Liz felt limp and used up after the orgasm, but Tommy held her firmly by her hair and wouldn't let go and wouldn't stop rubbing her gushing vulva over and over while with spasm after spasm Tommy's pussy drove painfully into her overstretched jaws.

She bumped her butt onto the floor when Tommy finally let her go. She felt well fucked at both ends, the way sometimes J used both her pussy and her mouth. "At least," she said when she could speak again, "you finally turned that incredible vibrator off." She began undoing the straps.

"Stop!" Tommy was pointing at the straps. "Leave that on. I'm not done with you, sex toy." She got a box out of a cabinet. Reaching into Liz's crotch she did something and out came objects. Batteries. Which Tommy replaced. "I didn't turn it off. It ran out. Eats batteries like candy. Let's see."

Liz jumped when the vibrator came on, but it only lasted a second.

"Good," Tommy said, and pulled Liz up to her shaky feet. "Get dressed. Then I'll fix your hair. Keep the vibe in. Oh, and don't wash your face."

Tommy sat her back in the chair for a tune up. "I want you to look good for that guy I blew yesterday. I want him to think you're really cute and lovely when you kneel between his legs. Do it as soon as you get home. And here—" she put the remote in Liz's hand. "Give this to him. I think he'll figure out what to do with it. He's a smart guy."

Liz smiled at the idea. "How did you know I'm in the mood for cock now?"

Tommy just laughed. "Ask him to show you the video."

*******************************************************************************************

He held out his hand. She leaned over on her knees to grab the Furla, that she'd dropped on the floor on her way to his cock. Her first thought was that Annika would be appalled to see it on a floor. But that was the old Annika. She thought the new Annika would understand.

Out of the bag she got the remote and gave it to him. He immediately pressed the up button and she was buzzing. She had to get his cock in her mouth immediately. He pressed again, then again. She gobbled him down, wrestling with him to get him as far into her as possible. She gagged. She didn't care. It was inconsequential compared to the pure ecstasy of having her mouth full of this man. Thinking of what she'd just done for Tommy, and what she'd let Tommy do with her, she pulled back and concentrated on his cockhead as if it were a giant clit. She did on him what Tommy loved her to do on Tommy's button. He pressed the remote again and again until it was running full out. She took it all and sucked him as hard in return.

He took it like a man. Even Tommy couldn't last long when Liz was really focused. He gently pushed her head off him. He sat up. "My phone." he pointed down.

She fished his phone out of his pants, now a crumpled pile. He gave it a few gestures and held it up for her.

"Hi, sex toy." It was Tommy. The camera angle was down and she was kneeling on the floor in front of the styling chair in her salon, facing the camera, while two pantlegs straddled her. The view pulled back enough to show that she was holding a stiff cock sticking out of the pants, one Liz instantly recognized, the same one she was massaging and sucking on as she watched the video. "I'm giving your husband a blow job." Tommy paused to demonstrate with a few sucks. "I knew you'd want to watch." Another few sucks. Liz found herself matching Tommy suck for suck on him. It just was impossible not to. "This is a freebie, by the way. You don't owe me anything. I'm just doing this for your man because I know you want me to do this for your man. So, I'm also doing this for you." She thought for a few seconds. "And maybe also for that gay guy inside me, I don't know." She looked up at J. "Sorry, but this is going to have to be a quickie. Let's set up something soon when I can really take my time and do for you all the things she wants me to do for you."

Tommy then began a regular series of sucks, a steady rhythm, efficient in its precision and inexorable energy. Liz matched it, doing her best to take him to the same depth each time. The view bobbed in the phone, which jerked also all over as J struggled to maintain control of his body during both blow jobs. It was truly a delicious moment. They were both sucking off the same man in unison. He gave a little cry. Liz thought it came from her J, but Tommy pulled off briefly. "Don't yell. I have a client outside. Another client." Then she resumed her merciless rhythm. He sputtered and hummed and made tiny squeals. Watching the video, he tried to stay quiet for Liz as well as Tommy. He'd found a way to hold the phone against a chair arm, so it now kept a steady side view of Tommy's head going up and down on him, marching him to orgasm, really.

For Tommy's sake he didn't try to exhibit his legendary stamina. He didn't come for Liz exactly when he came for Tommy, but his stifled cry from the phone and Tommy's switch to short quick sucks, while she was clearly swallowing, was too much. Plus, Liz realized she'd been unconsciously doing with her tongue what she'd visualized Tommy was doing with hers. His cream spurted onto Liz's tongue, just as Tommy's lips retracted and they could see the cream he'd given Tommy on the young woman's tongue. He seemed to stretch out his orgasm long after Liz might expect to see him curled into a ball, making soft, breathy sounds. Besides knowing how not to come, this man also knew how to come in the most satisfying way for his fellatrix. Fellatrices. Four now.

Tommy looked into the phone when she'd squeezed the last drop out of him. "I changed my mind," she said. "This blow job was too good. You owe me, sex toy. I'm going to really, really enjoy you tomorrow. I can't wait to rub my gay pussy all over your pretty straight-girl face and come and come and come."

J just laughed.

12