The Ghost and I Pt. 02

Story Info
Angela comes over and the ghost has an idea.
3.6k words
4.77
3.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke to an empty bed. Where Lucy had been the night before lay only the faintest of impressions coupled with a slight chill in the otherwise warm room. I stared into the middle for a few minutes, recollecting the night before, trying to grasp the fleeting memories of the transcendent sensations I had experienced the night before. Alas, the more I attempted to catch these, the quicker they fluttered away, burning in the early morning's sun like a dream upon waking.

I lay back, a bittersweet ripple flowing through my body. Had any of it been real? Those brown eyes, shimmering bronze pieces of seduction, smoldered in my mind. The scent of strawberries clung to the back of my mind like cheap cologne, but I didn't care. I found it odd that, after such a crazy night, the things I could think about the most weren't the crazy sensations on my cock, but the gentle, intimate moments, like her hair brushing against my face or the gentle warmth of her lips.

I sighed. Then I sighed again. I rolled my head to look at where she had laid and felt another ripple flow through me. I had an urge to see her again, to share myself with her. The antagonistic part of my head was going crazy, telling me that she was a ghost and this was wrong and I should just forget about her, but I couldn't.

Reluctantly, I got out of bed, showered, and got ready for work. I heard no giggles and moans as I washed myself, felt no eyes watching me. In fact, for the first time since I moved into the house, I felt truly alone. Maybe it all had been one crazy dream. Maybe the last six months was like when you remember a dream in a dream and you have to try and figure out if the it actually happened in the past or if you dreamed it while you were dreaming. I questioned time itself.

As I stood in front of the steamy mirror with my toothbrush buzzing away at my molars, I told myself to forget about it. Dwelling would do nothing and at least the memories, or what I assumed to be memories, would make for good jerk material in the future.

Work was boring. Program this, debug that, document this. Angela spoke to me but I didn't listen. I felt bad afterward because, for all I knew, I was blowing her off for a memory of a dream. I didn't even think about her tits, or how she had grinded against my cock the day before in the back alley. In fact, all I thought about was strawberries, bronze, and melodious giggles.

Lunch came and went. I had a burrito from a food truck outside my business. Usually, i was hyped for the burrito truck because they moved around and popped up at work once or twice a month, but today I was just a little excited. Not gonna lie, though, it was a really good burrito. Eating made me feel a bit less melodramatic and I actually began to focus on Angela a bit more. Throughout the rest of the day, our banter back and forth had turned all of my attention to her. I had assumed that last night with Lucy had just been a dream, a culmination a need for release from Angela's teasing coupled with me processing the haunting of my house.

"Hey champ, what ya doing after work?" Angela asked me as we approached the end of the work day.

"Oh, you know, probably go home and masturbate to you or something" I joked. Well, mostly joked.

Angela blushed and adjusted her breasts within her shirt and looked up at me. "Well... Why don't we finish what we started yesterday instead?"

I raised my eyebrows. "You mean?"

She shoved me against the wall and put her hand on my chest, leaning in. "I mean I want you to fuck my brains out."

I'm wasn't sure then and even now I don't know how exactly you're supposed to respond to that. So I just pecked her on the lips and said "Okie dokie."

She looked at me incredulously. "Okie dokie?!"

"Hey, you came on pretty strong."

"Says the man who said he was gonna jerk off to me!"

"Well..."

Angela tossed her head back and laughed. "Good thing you're hot, moron."

I smirked and shoved her playfully, my hand pushing into her breast.

"Hey now, save it for the bedroom."

*******

We crashed through my bedroom door, causing it to smash into the wall. Her mouth melded with mine and our tongues danced around each other like two fencers in deadly combat. Part of me couldn't believe this was happening and another part was screaming that this was overdue. Angela and I had been flirting since we first met two years ago and now, I was finally going to fill her with cum.

We stripped each other's clothes off, throwing them on the floor. I shoved her on the bed and grabbed my cock, waddling my way up to her face.

"Oh yeah? You want me to suck it? Be your little slut?" she groaned as she licked her lips. I answered by shoving my cock into her mouth, which she greedily accepted. Years of built up sexual tension between us exploded like a supernova.

Glug glug glug glug

I rammed my cock in and out of her throat and when I stopped, she shoved me down herself. Pulling her hair, I thrust myself as far into her as I could and held it there for several moments, feeling the spazz and suction of her throat as she tried to gasp for air. The more she squirmed, the deeper I shoved myself. Finally, I ripped my dick from her mouth and she inhaled violently. It was long and ragged, and she shuddered with what I assumed to be delight because she wiped the ropes of spit and precum from her chin and stared into me eyes.

"Do it again, daddy."

I hmm'd at the daddy thing because I found it weird, but I crammed myself back down her throat, this time moving in and out.

"Gug- Hard-gug- HARDER-gug!"

And so I did. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock into her face so hard I thought I would break her. Drool and precum flowed down from her chin and onto her tits and my balls as assaulted her throat. She tapped my thigh and I pulled out, stopping. I knelt down next to her.

"You okay?"

"Guh-uh yeah sniff I just need a moment. That was a lot of cock" she laughed. I sat next her, my hand exploring her body.

"Why don't I return the favor and you relax?"

"sniff Oh? You mean?"

I grabbed her legs and pulled them out from under her, opening them to reveal her glistening gash.

"I mean I'm going to eat your pussy and you're going to like it."

"Oh-"

Before she could protest, my mouth was on her pussy, lapping at her moist, warm lips. Apparently sucking me off had REALLY turned her on, because she was incredibly wet. I ran my lips across hers, giving her the French treatment. Kissing the labia, I worked my up to her clit.

It was swollen with arousal, bright pink. I giggled as I slid it between my lips and sucked, flicking it with my tongue. I heard a gasp rise out of her as I slobbed her tiny knob and let myself into her vagina, tasting the wetness of her walls.

"You taste really good, Angie" I muttered.

She chuckled and moaned as I resumed my treatment of her lady, eventually inviting my finger to the game. I rubbed her clit gently and traced her lips while kissing her gash, her wetness tracing lines from her to my mouth.

It was when I returned my tongue to her hood that she came. Her pussy quivered and her thighs clenched my head, keeping my mouth where it was. I thought for a second she would crush my skull, and then I thought what a beautiful death that would be. A screaming moan and divulgence of juices later, she released me, panting.

"And now, I'm going to fuck you" I said, grabbing my rock hard cock and sliding it into her still quivering sex. She gasped in shock and her legs wrapped around me, pulling me in. My cock pushed through her thick, sopping walls. I shot my head back in pleasure as I slithered myself in and out of her, irking out her juices on every backstroke.

I leaned forward and grabbed her arms, forcing them behind her head. I continued to bang on her walls, increasing my thrust and speed until her face begged for mercy. Instead, I kissed her savagely, deeply. Releasing one of her hands, which sought its way to her clit, I grabbed her breast and massaged it, squeezing and twisting her nipple. She broke free of my grip and pushed herself up to my shoulder, her legs now a vice grip that undulated in sync with my thrusts. As I felt lightning shoot through my cock, she moved up to my shoulder and bit me.

Her teeth sank into me as I came into her warmth. The juxtaposition of pain and pleasure caused me to cry out and I felt like I had been hit by a truck. She quivered around me, pulsing. As her mouth released me, I pulled out, flaccid and covered in her cream. From her came a waterfall of thick whiteness, a naughty, indulgent mixture of both of our efforts. It slowed to a trickle, pooling below her on the bedsheets.

I collapsed next to her, panting.

"Damn."

"Yup."

I rolled over and grabbed the closest breast and began to casually play with it.

"We should have done that a lot sooner," she said, turning her head to face me. She crinkled her nose as I saw her squeeze her hips and heard a squelch as she moved more of us out of her.

"Yeah, like the first day we met."

"So you've always been horny for me, huh?" she playfully elbowed me with a giant smile on her face.

"Guess so."

She sat up, dragging a trail of cum as she moved toward the head of the bed. She reached over and picked up my cock, who was flaccid after such an exertion.

"If I suck it, think we can get a round two?"

I eased my way onto my elbows as she wrapped her hand around my sticky, glistening member and began rubbing. Despite having done the equivalent of running a marathon, the guy actually started getting hard again.

"Yeah, sure, but I gotta pee real quick."

"You can pee on me."

He went back to being flaccid as she stared intently in my eyes. Then she burst into laughter.

"Holy shit you thought I was serious? No way, dude! Go, go pee! I'll be here, alone, sad, playing with myself until you get back."

I chuckled and rolled off the bed. Every part of the bed was covered in some sort of body fluid. Laundry day was gonna suck, I thought. But then again, so was Angela.

I stood in front of the toilet, letting my stream arc through into the bowl.

"You two are really hot."

"Fuck!" I jumped, stopping my pee and looking around. No way.

"Lucy?" I whispered?

In front of me, between the toilet and the shower, she melted out of the air and into view. She wore nothing.

"You can keep peeing, ya know. Not gonna bother me."

"Oh, right," I said, continuing. "Wait, so last night was real?"

"Duh. You came like an elephant after I Beybladed your weiner."

"Don't call it that."

"Well I did," she pushed me playfully, causing me to pee on the seat a bit. This was a really long pee. I finished, shook, flushed, and let him hang out while I turned my attention to Lucy.

"I thought it was a dream. I'm just.. Just..."

"So glad to see me?"

"Yeah! I mean... Yeah!"

Lucy smiled, a beautiful stretch of perfect lips. She vanished and reappeared next to me. Laying a hand on my chest, she leaned in and kissed my neck.

"I can feel your heart race. It's like a stallion, pounding with the will to live, with desire."

She grabbed my hand, putting it on her chest. It felt like I had just touched a frozen lake.

"Do you feel anything there?" she asked, looking deep into my eyes.

I was silent.

"No, no you don't. But her, that girl out there. Angela? God she has SUCH a powerful drive, such an aura of warmth."

"Are you... jealous?" I asked, immediately feeling like an asshole as the words left my lips.

"Oh, no! No no no no. I'm actually quite happy. You guys were so hot to watch. No you fuck who you want and I'll watch. Sometimes I just get melodramatic. Ya know, being dead and all. But hey, I still get to have fun!" She reached down and grabbed me, her icy grip a stark contrast to Angela's warmth.

"Hey, everything okay in there?" Angela called from the bedroom.

"Yeah, just cleaning up a bit!" I hollered back as Lucy began to stroke my cock.

I looked at her and she had an evil grin on her face.

"Are you guys gonna fuck again?"

"Gonna try. This guy seems a little spent, though."

"Oh," Lucy pouted as she knelt down. "I can help with that."

"How so?"

"Well, know how I possessed you last night?"

"You wanna do it again?"

She nodded.

"Really, I would be possessing Angela through you. A combination of her wet and my ectoplasm should stimulate this little guy so much that you'll have to call a doctor after four hours."

I chuckled.

"How would that work though? Last night you needed my permission and I don't really think Angie would be down with it."

"Covert. We ask to enter her, she says yes, I slither in with you. She never knows that I'm there and you fuck the shit out of both of us."

"Both?"

Lucy leaned in, closer. Her breath was hot against my ear, a stark contrast to everything else.

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. And Angela does to. I can smell it. She craves your cock."

Lucy moved back, the same evil grin on her face.

"Fuck me!" she barked playfully.

"Let's go!" I said and immediately staggered as I felt ice plunge into me.

Before I knew it, I was back out with Angela, who was slucking two fingers in and out of her slit, her legs squirming ever so slightly.

"Took you long enough!"

"Sorry, big mess."

She lifted her hand, revealing yarns of cum trailing back to her pussy.

"You were saying?" she giggled.

"Mmm..." I rubbed myself, getting hard at the sight of her sex. "Round two?"

"Mhmm!" she nodded eagerly and stretched open her legs. I picked her up with "Whoa!" from her and flipped her over on her belly. She scrambled to her knees, exposing her glistening self to me.

I rubbed my tip on her lips before asking, "May I enter?"

In my head, it was both mine and Lucy's voice.

"Please do!"

Spreading her cunt with my thumbs, I slowly eased myself into her still swollen sex, her warm, moist walls sliding over my length. Ecstasy.

Suddenly, I felt a cold streak shoot out of my dick and I felt her shudder and gasp.

"Whoa! What was that?"

"I dun-" before I could finish my sentence, I saw Lucy in her, like when two characters in a video game clip together. Lucy turned her head and wiggled her ass, which caused Angela's ass to wiggle as well.

"Fuck me" Lucy mouthed, followed by Angie saying the same thing.

My cock was suddenly harder and larger than it had ever been. I grinned as I felt the warmth of Angela and the chill of Lucy around me. I began to pump.

Four hands, two Angela's and two Lucy's, reached beneath Angie as she let her face rut into the bed. The crept up and began to play with her pussy.

"Oh my god this feels amazing" she slurred out, drunk on the sensation. I was almost jealous about what she was feeling. I wanted to drive her crazy. I sped up my thrusts and their impact, ramming into her. If she showed pain, I would stop. But all I heard from her was pleasure as she screamed while her legs quivered and her pussy spurted around my shaft. I kept fucking, causing cream to squeeze out of her and run down my balls. She screamed in ecstasy into the bed and her screams were paired with those of Lucy, who was bucking against me in a crazed fury. As I slid into Angela's heat, I slid out of Lucy's coolness. The sensation was enough to make me cum, but I couldn't. My balls and head were swollen, threatening to burst as Lucy and Angela continued to orgasm beneath me, clipping and morphing into one another.

Finally, release came. I ejaculated so much sperm that it shot out of their slits. I pushed myself in deeper as the cum kept coming, gritting my teeth. Angela had apparently reached another climax as she screamed and moaned and wept into the mattress, her entire body convulsing. Her entire backside was covered with sweat and her bottom and sex were covered with thick, glistening fluids. I pulled out slowly, their walls trying to grasp me with ever increasing pressure. I schlupped out and, again, our cum flowed out. There was so much this time. It had a faint glow to it and I smiled at the thought of Lucy cumming as well.

"FUCK! You shoulda warned me, dude! That was... fuck! That was incredible!"

I fell onto the bed, covered in cum and not caring. My cock was glistening with streaks of white as it pulsed, taking a nap after a job well done.

"And this person, this Lucy!"

I froze. What?

"What do you mean?" I asked, hesitantly.

"God, all the time you were fucking us I could hear her moans and groans and screams. She tried to be sly, but she failed. Lucy, get out now, please."

I watched wide eyed as a shudder ran through Angela and then she relaxed. Lucy appeared on the bed between us, just as ragged as the both of us.

"You're not... freaked out?" I asked, looking at Angela through Lucy.

"Freaked out? By a ghost? C'mon man. Especially a SEX ghost? I'm almost jealous."

"What?"

Angela sighed and rolled over on her side to look at me through Lucy, who didn't seem to mind.

"Freshman year of college, summer camp. My cabin was haunted by this horny, dead camp counselor who absolutely could not get enough of me. Every night, she would eat me out. I learned a lot about myself from her. She even grew a dick once and let me suck it before fucking my brains out." She smiled as my mouth fell open in surprise.

"Kinda like someone I know," she finished, reaching through Lucy and giving me a playful slug.

"I really like you two," Lucy said suddenly. "You should go out."

"Well, I think we're a bit past that," Angela chuckled, "and besides, I don't date. I'll fuck ya, but I don't wanna be pinned down. Unless, you know." She winked at me as I lay there, still processing everything.

Lucy rolled her head toward me, making eye contact. "I guess that means I've got you to myself, huh? I mean, we're already in the same home."

Angela chuckled. "Hey, don't leave me out. I'll pop over every once in a while."

I closed my eyes and decided to not deal with the absurdity of it all and instead be thankful that I had two beautiful women who liked me for my cock. After my heart had stopped pounding and Angela left (not before raiding my fridge half naked, mind you), I changed the bedsheets and threw the coital abstract canvases into the wash. I showered, popped a pizza in the oven, and turned on my Xbox.

Lucy appeared next to me on the couch, her head resting on my lap.

"Hey guy," she whispered softly.

"Heyo."

"Watcha doing?"

"Fallout and pizza."

"Oh, I used to play Fallout! New Vegas was the best and if you disagree you're wrong!" she chuckled.

I paused the game and took another bite of meat lovers.

"Just how old of a ghost are you?"

"Oh, I'll tell you all about that another time," she whispered. "Maybe tomorrow."

"Oh. Okay."

"Well, I'm just so happy now, I don't want to ruin it with such talk. I just wanna be close to you."

I felt a blush burn across my cheeks. Setting down the controller, I brushed my hand through her hair, twirling it in my fingers. I heard her sigh in content as I played with her mane. The scent of strawberries wafted up toward me and I was hit with the bittersweet sensation that had jolted me earlier that day. Looking down at her, I could see her eyes close and small, sweet smile spread across her face. I sighed, my heart suddenly very heavy. I kissed my fingers and put them to her neck. Her smile grew.

With one last stroke of her hair, I picked up the controller and unpaused the game, feeling her get warmer in my lap as the night went on.