The Ghost of St. Jude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although caught by surprise, Thomas agreed enthusiastically and handed over the ladies' leashes. "I'll look around to find someone to help Mr. Tank move so I can finish up here."

Robert agreed and said, "I don't think Leeds will cause any trouble for Jorge for awhile so all he'll need is a reliable set of hands to help him tonight. He can use my truck Thomas. The keys are at the front security desk."

"Robert, I could help Mr. Tank." Rebecca peeked her head around the massive man and continued. "I know my way around pretty well and could be a great help to him."

Robert looked at Thomas with a little worry, but both men couldn't think of any reason she couldn't go. Tank would certainly look out for her, and she did have some local knowledge.

Before Robert could vocalize his approval, Tank loudly proclaimed, "No! I will not let this person help me!" Everyone present was taken aback. They had seen no prejudice or hate in him at all. Rebecca dropped her head as she felt her heart break. But Tank's face softened into a kid-like smile as he leant down to her and said, "Unless, that is, she stops calling me Mr. Tank and calls me by my real name -- Jorge." He used his huge pointer finger to lift her chin and look into her eyes. "You think you can do that Rebecca?"

Becky shyly smiled and nodded her head. "I think so Mr. Jorge."

Tank started to laugh and everyone followed suit. "Well that's a start I guess. We can work on the rest."

Becky looked at Robert. "Is it okay Robbie?"

Robert grabbed her into a hug and said as he looked at Tank. "That will be fine. You take care of my little sister Jorgie."

Tank answered quickly with his huge smile, "With my very life... Robbie."

Robert finished his goodnights and gathered Belinda's and Katharine's leashes as he headed to his quarters. "Okay bodyguards, you're going to need some serious training if you're going to be able to protect my body." He stopped and turned to look them in the faces. "Training starts tonight, in my apartment. I hope you both don't mind sharing my bed." He pointed to each cheek and they kissed him in agreement.

Belinda asked, "Aren't you going to remove our cuffs and leashes?"

"We'll see," replied Robert as he resumed his walk. "I kinda like you this way. And besides, my bodyguard training can get very intense. I might need the protection."

Katharine quickly paced up to his side. "Okay, so if we're you're new bodyguards, that means we're officially owned by you now right?" Robert smiled and kept on walking. "And that must also mean that in a way, we own you too doesn't it?"

Robert stopped and turned to look at them both. He cradled Belinda's face and gave her a short but loving kiss. He repeated the same with Katharine and turned to resume his walk. Over his shoulder he simply answered, "You Got That Right."