All Comments on 'The Gift'

by veryfaithfull

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Not bad

At last, a really loving wife. Thanks for sharing.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 13 years ago
Oh yes!

Vulcan is right - a true 'loving wife' story. Too bad that this kind of story doesn't generate the volume of comments that stories about cheating wives and failing marriages do. Enjoyed the tension, and the eventual satisfaction that this loving couple shared!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes

This does deserve a five star response for a "REAL" "Loving Wife"!!! However, some of us Texans even learn how to spell, so either reread and edit your stories or get an editor, because the mistakes DO trouble the reading of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"5"

An excellent written erotic tale of a married couple. A refreshing change from the humiliating wimpy wife/husband stories that seem to dominate this genre. Good entertainment author. Thank you. ML

tranquility99tranquility99about 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

Very erotic and exciting. Might have made a great episode of the old Showtime series "Red Shoe Diaries."

Yes, it does "fit" the Loving Wives category very well, although I am not one of the many who thinks only this type of story belongs here.

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more of your efforts in the future.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 13 years ago
Thank you for a very erotic tale...

And it is just a fantasy after all! I wonder how much that little adventure would have cost to put on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Spelling errors

I found the numerous spelling errors annoying, and switched off completely when I reached "stood their staring like and boy".

It looks as if you've used a spellchecker, but accepted any corrections it offered without thinking.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Very Fine Story

ruined by careless writing. If you do not wish to copy edit (as opposed to story edit, that is, refining the storyline, characterization, etc.), get an editor. The clothing the ladies wore was what made the story; careful writing is like fine clothing on the beautiful body that is your story. If the ladies had worn torn cutoffs, dirty sweatshirts and granny underwear, however sexy their bodies might be, the effect would not be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really

He couldn't recognize his wife doing a strip tease right in front of him??? It's kinda silly.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
woulda been a great story

coulda been with a little proof reading

shoulda been,

but wasn't quite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Let my wife get that address!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I call it BS!

Me, I’d of left that place as-soon-as I could turn and run out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Okay, that was funny

But not a single husband with a brain shows up at 6pm. There's nothing good that can happen from him using his wife's suggestion for their anniversary gift. He had better damn well have figured it out long ago. Putting that aside and having him go inside there's not a man on the planet that sees what is about to happen that doesn't flee within seconds. Can you say setup for a nightmare finish? Is any man really THAT stupid. So while I thought this was funny, I also thought there was no way in hell this ever happens. Even in a fictional story.

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous