The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob untied the leather straps around her head and tossed the gag onto the floor.

"You ready to have some fun, Krissy?" Steve asked. Unable to answer without bursting into sobs, she nodded. Displeased by her method of responding, Steve grazed her ass with the belt to remind her of his willingness to use it. "Are we going to have another problem here?"

"No," she said quietly, as tears began to sprout from her eyes.

"Good," he said, "because we're going to make a little movie, and if you know what's good for you you'll make it a good one. Understand?"

She nodded, this time adding, "Yes."

"Good," he said again. "Go ahead Bob, start filming."

Bob appeared on one side of the bed holding his cell out with one hand and Krissy's small leather paddle in the other while Steve took up position on the other side of the bed, his hard-on practically pitching a circus tent in his pants. He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor, his massive cock standing out from his body like a totem. "Beg for it," he hissed at her.

Reluctantly, Krissy said, "Give it to me, please."

"Not good enough!" he barked at her before giving a nod to Bob, who gave her half a dozen sharp slaps on the ass with the paddle. "Try again."

"May I please have your cock?!?" she cried.

"Not good enough!" he snapped, followed by another series of painful blows to her already raw ass. "Say it like you mean it, or we'll be at this all night."

"PLEASE!" she sobbed. "Please give me your cock, PLEASE!"

"You want it?" he asked.

"YES!!"

"Where do you want it?"

"I . . . I don't know what to . . ."

"Try again!" he bellowed at her as Bob paddled her until she was a sobbing mess. Once he'd stopped, Steve asked her once again. "Where do you want it, and show some respect. Call me Sir, you stupid fucking cunt,"

She took a moment to steady her voice before making one last attempt, "Please . . . Sir . . . I'm begging you . . . put it in my mouth . . . PLEASE SIR!"

Pleased by her pleas, Steve took up position where Bob had been earlier with his back against the headboard and his legs spread wide. He gripped his cock in one fist and began slapping her in the mouth with it. "Is this what you want?" he teased.

"Yes Sir . . ."

"So say it."

"I want it, Sir."

"More. Beg for it some more."

"I want your cock in my mouth, Sir. Please give it to me."

"Yeah you do," he said, grinning. "Of course you want it, you fucking slut."

Steve jammed it into her mouth and then slid his hips down the mattress and closer to her until she could no longer lift her head high enough to get it out of her. "That's right, you stupid bitch," he said. "Suck that fucking cock . . . get it nice and wet, because it's all the lube you're going to get."

Krissy did her best to get him off (make him cum) but she knew it wasn't going anywhere; in fact, that had been the start of their troubles which led to her breaking it off with him in the first place. No matter how hard she had sucked and played with his balls and jerked him off, she'd never been able to make him cum that way. Not once in the few times they were together. The only thing, it seemed, that would make Steve cum was the infliction of pain, often laced with a good dose of humiliation and degradation. So even as Krissy attempted to give the best blowjob of her life (albeit without the use of her hands,) she knew that it wouldn't be as easy as that.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before Steve began to berate her.

"Look at you . . . you stupid cunt," he said while Bob continued to roam around the room, continuing to film from every possible angle. "You're not so hot now, are you? You know what you look like? A big . . . flaming . . . fag dressed in women's clothes. That's all you are , , , isn't it?"

Despite the fact that her mouth was full of cock, he expected an answer, and he slapped her in the face when she didn't give one. Perplexed, she looked up at him.

"Isn't it?!?" he screamed at her.

"Mmmm Hmmmm," she managed.

"That's right. You're a fucking sissy, and sucking cock is all you're good for . . . AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOOD AT IT!! With all the cocks you've sucked you're still gagging on it, a sissy slut like you should be able to swallow a foot-long by now! Maybe you just need the proper motivation . . . "

Krissy cringed at the suggestion, for she knew that whatever Steve had in mind in regards to "the proper motivation," wasn't going to be pleasant, not for her.

She was right.

"I have an idea," Steve said, feigning as though it had just come to him when in reality he'd likely been thinking about it for a LONG while. "I'm going to give you ten minutes . . . exactly ten minutes, to make me cum using only your mouth. Want to know what happens if you don't?"

Krissy shook her head and mumbled, "Nuhhh Uhhh," through the cock in her mouth. She already knew what the alternative was.

"Sure you do," he chuckled. "And you already know . . . if you can't make me cum with your mouth, then I'm going to breed your sissy ass and shoot so far inside of you that you'll taste it." From behind Steve, Bob cleared his throat, and Steve added, "Oh yeah, and you'll have to blow Bob again too."

Krissy did her absolute best, but she knew perfectly well it wasn't working. Naturally, Steve wasn't doing anything to help her, either; not even rocking his hips or holding her hair back. Instead he laid there like he was watching t.v., about as active as a rock, not even moaning or giving her any feedback to work with whatsoever. Rather than giving him the satisfaction of watching her try, she gave up well before the allotted 10 minutes had passed, which seemed to surprise him.

"No, eh?" he chuckled. "Guess you'd rather get fucked . . . well that's just fine with us. In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret . . . I was going to fuck you whether you made me cum or not."

Bob and Steve switched places; the former continuing to film her as he put his cock in her mouth for the second time, and the later took up position behind her before yanking the butt plug out of her before tossing it over his shoulder like a piece of trash. "Make sure you get a good shot of her face while I fuck her," he said to his friend. "I want to see her expression while I tear her ass up."

Krissy opened her mouth with the intentions of begging Steve to NOT fuck her, but she never got that the words out before he'd shoved his cock into her in one sharp thrust. As both her eyes and her mouth opened wide with surprise, and she let out a long cry of pain and shock, Bob took the opportunity to fill her mouth with his cock, silencing her as Steve grabbed hold of her hips and began to slam his body into hers with all his strength and hatred for her. Barely audible over the sound of her moans and groans, she heard Steve ask, "How does that feel, you stupid cunt? Does that hurt? Do you want me to stop?"

She tried to say yes that it hurt, but Bob had wrapped her hair into a fist to use as leverage and was fucking her throat until she gagged and choked on it, not that Steve would have stopped even if she could beg him to. He was driving his body into hers with such force that she could feel her brain banging against the inside of her skull with every painful thrust. Between the pain and the tears blinding her eyes, she began to feel disconnected from the entire experience, almost as though she was watching it all happen to someone else, and she remained that way until she was brought back to the brutal reality of it as Bob jammed his cock into her throat and held it there as he shot hot cum into her belly for the second time that night. And, as straight as Steve liked to pretend he was, watching Bob cum into Krissy's throat pushed him over the edge and triggered a long powerful orgasm, throughout which he never stopped pounding her with the same relentless aggression he'd shown from the start.

Krissy felt him swell inside of her as he came, impressive considering how numb she'd become as her pussy went into shock after the brutality of what he'd done to her. Despite that, she could practically feel him shooting inside of her in several long spasms, which coincided with his fingers digging into her hips and the long groan he let out as he exploded inside of her.

As both men pulled their members out of her and left the room to get cleaned up and dressed, Krissy collapsed onto the mattress and almost instantly fell into a deep sleep. When she awoke the next morning, she was still laying face down on her bed in the restraints, but found that her right wrist had been freed allowing her to remove the other three cuffs binding her to the bed. It would be several days before she felt well enough to leave her apartment, but it would be several weeks longer than that before her poor asshole stopped throbbing and hurting.

Not long after, a package arrived at her door containing an outfit, a "naughty-maid's" costume to be specific, along with a note from Steve which read, "Hope you enjoyed our time together as much as we did. Bob and I would like to see you again ASAP. Let us know, kay?"

Smiling, Krissy tossed the packaging aside and went into her bedroom to try it on, after which she took a few pics and sent them to both men with a challenge. "If I wear this for you, think you can fuck me like a real man next time?"

END

12