The Gift 1923 Pt. 02

Story Info
Lulu receives letters from Florence and Marjory.
3.2k words
4.66
1.9k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note - Hello all and thank you once again for reading my tales! This follows on from Part 1, so if you haven't already I suggest you start there, first. The book that Lulu and Agatha read is a real Victorian erotica, written and published anonymously.)Please feel free to rate and comment!) (

The next morning, as Florence had breakfast with her aunt, she started to ask questions about the young lady who was to become her ward. They sat in the conservatory around a circular table adorned with toast, jams and marmalade and a large pot of tea. Sunlight was already streaming through the large plate windows.

"Marjory, why do you think that Lulu requires a mentor?" Florence watched as her aunt take a sip of her tea before answering. She looked at Florence and said, "Florence dear, have you ever thought about what your life might have been like, had it not been for the war and your experiences there? Just suppose, for a moment, that there had been no global conflict, and you had returned home after graduating from St Cath's."

Florence sat back in her chair, staring at the tablecloth, trying to imagine.

"Well, I don't know, Marjory. It's a lot to consider... Without the war, mummy and father would have still been alive, this would still be my home...a whole generation of men would still be alive and, well, I imagine I'd be introduced to some of the local upper class in the hopes of getting hitched. By now, I'd imagine I'd have a family; three or four children of my own to look after."

"Do you think that version of yourself, Florence, would she recognise herself in you?"

"I dare say she wouldn't, Marjory. I'm sure a life such as that would have been satisfying for me, once upon a time. I cannot say whether my experiences during the war have bettered me, but they have certainly altered my destiny."

Marjory took hold of Florence's hand and said, "Indeed they have, Florence. You've had to find your own way in the world, without relying on family or tradition to dictate who you are or what you can achieve. Now, consider Lulu, just graduating. The alternate life you described, well, that would have been Her's also. Except, there are far less eligible bachelors now. No, Florence, I feel Lulu needs the opportunity to embrace the modern world and see where it leads. Who knows? It may even lead right back to here! But for the time being, Florence darling, I want her to experience, well, everything!"

"And you think a decadent tart like me is the right person to look after her?"

"Absolutely!" Marjory exclaimed. "Florence, you are someone who loves sex in many different guises, I can tell. And I am wholly convinced your experiences, skills and knowledge will be of great assistance and benefit."

"Is she aware of these plans of yours?" asked Florence.

"Well, she knows I was making enquiries. I shall be writing to her to let her know the news."

"In that case, I shall also write a note, which you can contain with your letter. It will be a short introduction from me to let her know how much I'm looking forward to our meeting!"

----

Florence spent the afternoon in her room, sitting at the bureau and writing her letter to Lulu. She wondered what she'd be like, whether her sexual curiosity had gotten the better of her, whether she was shy and retiring or proactive and confident -- in life and the bedroom, she thought smiling.

She rang the servant's bell at four in the afternoon, and when she answered the knock at her door, she was pleased to see Juliet. She stood in her maid's uniform, her hair tied back in a neat bun.

"You called, Miss?" she asked.

"Yes, Juliet. I've written a note to be included in my aunt's letter to her stepdaughter." She handed over a sealed envelope, upon which she'd written "Lulu". Juliet took it and placed it in her pocket.

"Is that everything, Miss?" she smiled.

"Actually, there is something else. Please, come in." She took Juliet's hand and led her to the full-length mirror in the corner of the room. As Juliet looked upon her reflection, Florence walked behind her, placing her hands on her shoulders, stroking them.

Juliet reached up and placed her fingers on top of Florence's hand looking at their reflection, and softly asked, "What can I do for you, Miss?" She sighed as Florence kissed the side of her neck and whispered in her ear, "Its more what I'm going to do for you, Juliet. If you will allow me, I'm going to thank you, in my own way, for the lovely service you provided me..."

"Oh, Miss that isn't necessary -- ohh!" Juliet tried to turn her head to look at Florence, but She firmly held her throat and chin.

"Keep your eyes on your reflection, please, Juliet", murmured Florence. She let her hand slide down Juliet's throat and across the top of her bosom and started to unbutton her black blouse. Juliet kept still, catching Florence's gaze when she looked up from kissing her neck. Florence forcibly opened her uniform enough to push her hand inside, cupping Juliet's generously sized breast over her bra.

"Do you like what you see, Juliet?" Florence whispered in her ear, her full lips rubbing against her lobe.

"Yes Miss," breathed Juliet.

"Lift up your skirt, dear"

Juliet immediately complied, lifting her skirt to her waist. She wore black stockings underneath with a garter, framing her crotchless knickers.

"Mm, delicious, Juliet. I see you tend to your lady garden, also."

Juliet blushed a little. "Yes Miss," was all she could say. She kept her eyes on her reflection, focused on Florence's slender fingers making their way downward. She moaned loudly when they made contact with her remaining fur, pushing through it, down over her vulva.

"You're already wet, Juliet," whispered Florence to her reflection.

"Yes Miss, I can't help it Miss."

Florence's fingers slide either side of her slit now, sliding back and forth, pressing her labia together.

"How does that feel, Juliet? Do you play with your mistress like this?" Florence's lips hardly left her ear.

"Oh, Miss..." she moaned, leaning back into Florence, arching her body. Florence's deft fingers started to circle Juliet's clit, lightly, slickly.

"Look at yourself, Juliet. You're being played like a violin, and I'm your conductor and maestro all in one, hmm?" Juliet was writhing now, her eyes half-closed, her breathing ragged and accompanied by loud moans.

Florence was directly rubbing her clit now, urging Juliet towards her climax.

"Keep your eyes open Juliet. Look at yourself.... look at me. Do you like me controlling you this way?"

"Oh God Miss!"

Juliet stiffened then went limp in her arms for a moment. Florence steadied her against her own body, letting her regain her composure. Juliet straightened her skirt and cleared her throat. Florence poured her a glass of water, handing it to her.

After a moment, Florence took hold of Juliet's hand.

"Juliet... I hope that... well I hope that what we... what I just did." Juliet suddenly placed her own hand on top of Florence's.

"What we just did Miss, it was assuredly welcome and in keeping with the spirit of our encounter yesterday. It was very sweet of you; I usually enjoy giving and can be a bit self-conscious when...attention is paid to me. But, Miss, I daresay I could not resist nor refuse your gratitude!"

"Please ensure my aunt receives the note for Lulu, Juliet. Thank you, that will be all."

"Yes, Miss Florence!"

-------

One week later, Marjory and Florence's letters arrived at St Cath's. Lulu went running to her friend and roommate, Agatha, who was in the library. Lulu swung the door open and quick-marched through the avenue of bookcases until she found her, surrounded by thick volumes. She slid into the chair next to her and gave her a nudge.

Resting her head on one hand, Agatha turned and looked at her best friend.

"You look like the cat's got the cream. What's happened?"

Lulu couldn't stop grinning and held up the envelope for her to see. This made Agatha sit up.

"Your aunt has written to you? Have you read it yet? Of course you haven't I can see its still sealed!"

"She said she'd write once she'd spoken to her niece, so..."

Agatha took the envelope in her hand.

"It feels quite thick, did she write your literature paper for you?"

"Very amusing! But you're right, it seems to be quite volumous."

"Are you going to open it now?"

Lulu shook her head. "No, let's read it together, after lunch."

Agatha smiled, "and, maybe we can read some more of that other book together?" Lulu blushed a little and placed her hand on her friend's knee under the desk, and nodded.

After a light lunch, the pair went back to their room and locked the door. They didn't expect to be disturbed, as most of the other students would have gone to town to spend their Saturday. They kicked off their shoes and climbed on Lulu's bed. Agatha settled next to her friend as she opened the envelope. They were both surprised when a second, smaller envelope fell out, along with the expected letter.

"Oh!" said Lulu. She glanced at the second envelope and said, "I think this is from Florence. It says to read mother's letter first!"

"Well go on then, open it!" said Agatha impatiently. She'd become very caught up in her best friend's dramatic life and was excited to learn what awaited her. Agatha herself was going to be heading to university to study art and design, whereas Lulu's stepmother had a different path in mind for her.

Lulu unfolded the letter and started to read, while Agatha leant in...

"Dearest Lulu," she began...

"First of all, may I congratulate you once more on your success at the tennis tournament last month. It was really thrilling to watch you play and it was lovely to take a tour of St Cath's once more!

You will recall, of course, that while i was there we discussed your future. I had made a proposal to you which you seemed most excited about: the possibility of moving to London under the care of my niece, Florence Camberton.

I am happy to report, dear one, that Florence accepted my invitation, and we had a most pleasurable weekend together. I explained my plan, and yes, darling, she has agreed!"

"Oh! Lulu!" Agatha exclaimed, "That's wonderful!"

Lulu took a moment then continued reading the letter.

"Florence is a very remarkable young woman, as you will soon learn for yourself, I'm sure. She is going to make arrangements to receive you. First, you shall return here so I can congratulate you in person for graduating, and within a week you shall be ready to head off to London.

I can hardly express my excitement for you, Lulu. You have been my pride and joy, and my love for you has seen us both through some terrible times. But look at you now, dear one. You are on the verge of womanhood, with a whole world of opportunity ahead of you. I trust, with Florence's guidance, you shall make the most of everything that comes your way.

I look forward to your return, however brief it may be.

Lots of Love

Marjory"

The pair sat in silence for a moment, both trying to digest the information they'd just read. Eventually, Lulu said, "It's happening. It's really happening!" Agatha literally squealed and hugged her friend.

"I'm so happy for you! Oh, but what of the other letter?" They both glanced down, staring at it before Lulu picked it up and all but ripped it open. She unfolded it. Sure enough, the handwriting was of a different calibre to her stepmother's.

"Please, Lulu, read it!" said Agatha.

"Dear Lulu," she began...

"I have had the most fortuitous weekend, at Camberton Hall, having been invited by your stepmother, my aunt, Marjory. I knew nothing as to the reason for her invitation, but in my wildest dreams I would not have expected to gain a new family member!

The thought of taking you in and acting as your guide and mentor appeals to me, Lulu, and although I am still mentally unpacking the request from Marjory, I find myself very excited about it. I am a single lady who has no reason or inclination to marry, so having a companion staying with me will be quite novel.

Your aunt will be providing you with an allowance -- part of which will go to me to assist in the running of our apartment. There will be an initial, substantial sum which will be used to provide you with a wardrobe befitting a young woman about town. It is important to me that you do not alter anything about yourself, until we meet.

I am unsure how much your stepmother has told you about me. You may ask me any questions once we meet, and I shall answer them truthfully. I will say, young Lulu, that I also went to St Cath's and know all the shenanigans that occur there. I dare say that, like me, my mother, your stepmother; you have been tentatively exploring your womanhood, learning how you react to certain stimuli. I recommend you continue in this vein, dear Lulu, and encourage you to be bold in your explorations. It is my intention to help you explore and reach your full womanly potential.

I shall see you on the 17th of July at Paddington Station. I feel we're going to have an outstanding set of adventures together.

Yours,

Florence.

PS: When you return to Camberton Hall, I recommend requesting Juliet, your m mother's maid, to run you a bath. In fact, let her know that I suggested it."

-----

The girls were stunned.

"Well, that's a lot to unpack!" said Agatha.

"You're telling me!"

"All of the Camberton women have come here," mused Lulu.

"Literally!" laughed Agatha, which made Lulu blush. "But doesn't it relinquish some of your anxiety, over what we do?" she hugged her friend. "Knowing that it isn't wrong, its natural, to explore and...be intimate."

"You're right, it does, and honestly it makes me feel closer to mother, knowing she... was doing the same, as us..." She turned and kissed Agatha.

"It's your turn to read, Aggie," Lulu smiled. The girls both stood and removed their blouses and skirts. Agatha delved under her bed and retrieved a hard-bound book with no cover. It had been handed to her, rather conspiratorially, by her older sister, the last time she'd been back home.

The book was called, The Way of a Man and a Maid, written and published anonymously, and it was a scandalous, sexually explicit story about a man who had kidnapped a maid and had many sexual relations with. Fortunately, the maid enjoyed his advances, which seemed rather fortuitous indeed considering his initiation of her. The girls had already read the book from cover to cover together and were now starting on their second reading of it.

Agatha started to read, and Lulu laid her head on her shoulder, idly caressing her friend's body:

"Naturally I had been in a state of considerable erotic excitation from the moment that Alice's naked charms were revealed, especially when my hands were playing with her breasts and toying with her cunt. But I had managed to control myself."

"My God, he's such a horrid man!" Lulu chuckled as she traced her fingertips over and around Agatha's navel. Agatha found herself pressing her thighs together, tightly.

""The contact of my lips and tongue with Alice's maiden lips, breasts and cunt and the sight of her as she spent were more than I could stand, and I was nearly mad with lust and an overwhelming desire that she should somehow provide me with relief.""

Lulu let her fingers drift down over Agatha's knickers, over her mound, and started gently rubbing, adding a little pressure as she motioned downward. Agatha whimpered just a little as she continued reading.

""I passed my hands amorously over the glorious backside now at my mercy,

pinching, patting, caressing and stroking the luscious flesh; my hands

wandered along her plump thighs, reveling in their smoothness and softness,

Alice squirming and wriggling deliciously! Needless to say, her cunt was not

neglected, my fingers tenderly and lovingly playing with it and causing her

the most exquisitely irritating titillation.""

Lulu could feel herself moistening and knew the same would be true of her friend. She leant forward and kissed Agatha's tummy.

"Oh! What are you doing?"

"Being bold, Aggie...please keep reading."

Lulu took hold of her friend's knickers and slid them downwards. Agatha kicked them off. Clearly, she wanted whatever Lulu was planning. She kissed her thighs and moved down the bed. Agatha instinctively parted her legs. Lulu gazed at Agatha's pussy and tentatively licked along her slit.

"Oh God! Lulu that feels amazing!"

"Keep reading Aggie," she murmured. Agatha tried to concentrate on the wicked story:

""'My God! - no! no!' she shrieked, frantically wriggling her buttocks in an

attempt to thwart me. But the contact of my prick with Alice's flesh

maddened me; thrusting fiercely forward, I, with very little difficulty, shoved

my prick halfway up Alice's bottom with apparently little or no pain to her;

then falling on her, I clasped her in my arms and rammed myself well into

her, till I felt my balls against her and the cheeks of her bottom against my

stomach.""

Agatha couldn't focus on the words any further.

"Oh God, Oh God Lulu...you're making me...I'm going to..."

Agatha was breathless now, her back arching, the book forgotten about as Lulu devoured her.

"Ohhh Lulu!" she cried as her orgasm coursed through her, leaving her limp on the bed. Lulu was covered in her friend's luscious cream and smiled contentedly. She took Agatha's hand and pushed it down, between her thighs. Agathat slowly rubbed her friend's pussy through her knickers, feeling the outline of her lips through the wet material.

"Just like that, Aggie..." she moaned, her lips brushing her friend's as she started grinding on her. Up until this point, the girls had masturbated together and even touched each other through their undergarments but Lulu's boldness was infectious, and Agatha pushed her hand inside Lulu's knickers, feeling her fur for the first time, rubbing her gently and allowing her fingers to dip into her warm, oozing slit.

"Is that okay, Lulu? It doesn't hurt?"

"Keep them there...oh that's fantastic Aggie!" Lulu's carnal instinct had taken over, making her grind against Agatha's fingers. She was panting now, on top of her friend, looking at each other, mouths parted. Agatha was amazed and aroused by her the look on Lulu's face, the need, the sexual desperation, hurtling her towards a climax without a care in the world.

"Yes Lulu! Yes!" Agatha breathed, as Lulu shuddered against her, collapsing on top of her after a moment.

Later, as they got dressed, Lulu asked, "How long until we graduate?"

"Three weeks, and we still need to complete that literature paper. Why do you ask?"

Lulu took hold of her friend's hands.

"Because we both are on the brink of grand adventures. I'm sure university will be an amazing experience for you, and we have the next few weeks to learn as much about ourselves and each other as possible."

"Agreed," grinned Agatha, "and I couldn't wish for a better companion to explore with!"