The Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last cock was an average stranger. Sandra sucked him, then fucked him. When he was ready, he wanted to cum on her face and see it. They unlocked their stalk and knelt. He came over, surprised that there were two women. He stroked his cock and blew his creamy, white load on both of their faces. He wiped his cock off on Sandra's lips before leaving.

The two ladies dressed and walked to Heather's car without wiping the sperm off of their faces. A few people noticed but said nothing.

At the office, Heather sent the photos to Rick after Sandra gave her the number. She let Rick know she'd be Arlene's camera and cleanup friend on Monday.

Heather called Sandra and Arlene into her office. They told Arlene about the encounters as the three masturbated openly with each other. All three came, before dressing, making out with each other and going home.

At home, Sandra received a text, "Friday, 9pm, same place. Bring Arlene and Heather. You should enter naked, they should be in panties only."

Sandra forwarded it to Arlene and Heather, "I can't wait to talk to y'all tomorrow!"

At the dinner table, Scott asked about Sandra's day, "I was at the hardware store today. I thought I saw your car, but I didn't see you in there." Sandra thought back trying to remember...didn't they take Heather's car? Maybe not?

"I was there, hmmm, that's odd that we didn't see each other."

"Yeah, maybe you were in the restroom or something," Scott said, making eye contact with his mom, then letting his gaze drop to her cleavage.

Sandra thought, "Does he know?"

"What were you doing there son?"

"I sometimes go there when I'm stressed. I like it there, I usually leave less tense and my muscles aren't stiff," he said as his mom watched him lick his lips.

"Can I get you a glass of wine honey?" Sandra asked Larry. She slipped a sleeping pill in his drink. She needed to talk with Scott to find out what he knew. Ten minutes later, Larry was off to bed.

"Do you have something to say to me?" Sandra got right to the point with Scott.

"I go to the gloryhole a lot. I saw you. You sucked me. You fucked me. I came in you. I've wanted to do that since I saw you naked on my 18th birthday. I want to do it more, I love you as more than my mother." He leaned in and kissed his mother; not a peck but a lover's kiss which was hungrily returned by Sandra. She was a slut now and craved cock and cum from anywhere and everywhere. "Your dad is out. Take me however and wherever you want. My body is yours to do with as you please."

He took her by the hand to the living room and he sat on the couch. "Take off all of your clothes." Sandra complied. She wore no panties, they were still in Heather's office. She stood naked for her son's inspection. Scott turned on all the lights in the room and slowly walked around his mom ogling her. He stood in front of her staring at her breasts capped by hard nipples, "did you cum when you were fucking me?"

"Yes."

"Did you like sucking me?"

"Yes."

He reached out and fondled her breasts, "how many men have you cheated on dad with?"

"4."

"How long?"

"A couple of weeks."

"Do you plan to continue?"

"Yes."

"What about me?"

"You can have me anytime you want."

He reached down and slid a finger into his mom's pussy, "you're so wet, do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes!"

He sat down on the couch, "turn around."

She did.

"Bend over and open your legs."

She bent over and leaned on the ottoman exposing herself completely to her son. He put two fingers deep into his mom's wet vagina. She moaned. He took his wet fingers and thrust them both into her anus. She grunted. He fingered her asshole rapidly and made his mom moan.

"Are you a slut?"

"Yes, I fuck anybody!"

"Even your son?"

"Anytime, anywhere, any hole!"

He took off his clothes behind Sandra, his hard cock sticking out toward its target. He grabbed it and moved forward sliding his penis into his mother's wet vagina for the second time that day. Sandra had a small orgasm. Her sons cock filled her nicely, but it was the taboo nature of what they were doing that got her off. Scott pumped his hips. The only contact between him and his mother was his cock and her vagina. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard and fast, their bodies slapping together, his balls hitting her clit with each thrust. Sandra came again as Scott slid his thumb into her anus. He could feel his cock pounding his mom with his thumb through the thin membrane separating her vagina from her rectum. Sandra was loud as she came and Scott loved it, "yeah, scream you horny slut! Cum on your own son's cock! I bet you want that other lady to eat my cum out of you, don't you?!?!"

"Yes!"

"I bet you'd like Lucy to lick it out of you, wouldn't you?!?!"

Sandra hesitated. "You slutty bitch! You want your daughter to eat her brother's cum out of your pussy! You want to cheat on dad with both of your kids. You're fucking your son right now with dad right upstairs."

Sandra was so turned on, "yes! I want Lucy to eat your cum out of my wet pussy, but I want to eat your cum out of her's as well!" Sandra came again.

Scott pulled out and sat on the edge of the couch, "ride me mom! Sit on your son's cock and make it cum!"

Sandra straddled Scott, reached down and grabbed it. She aimed it at her opening and slowly impaled herself on his erection. They both moaned.

"How would you feel if you came downstairs and this was Lucy riding dad?"

Sandra came as the taboo visual entered her head, "I'd rather watch her ride you!"

"That's what I want mom! I want you to arrange a threesome with me, you and Lucy!"

Sandra came again. She rode her son hard and he quickly approached orgasm. With a hard upward thrust he grabbed her ass and held her down so that he was buried deep inside her as his penis emptied her sperm into his mother's body.

They sat still, son's cock still in mom's pussy. As they caught their breath, mom leaned in and kissed her son passionately. "Thank you for expanding our relationship my son. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure mom, anything."

"Do you let guys suck you?"

"Yes. And I sometimes suck them. As a matter of fact, me and my roommate Adam 69'd right here on this couch a couple of months ago!"

"I'd like to watch you do that."

"Maybe we can go to the gloryhole together sometime!"

"I'd like that son."

Sandra went to bed satisfied, horny and filled with her own son's seed.

12