The Gift Of Fucking Pleasure

Story Info
Man Helps Friend by Fucking His Wife.
1.5k words
3.57
8.3k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,068 Followers

The Gift of Fucking Pleasure

If she was going to get an orgasm from someone other than me, it may just as well be from Jerrod as anyone. I had accepted that. She certainly was pleased with the possibility, and her smile said she had no remorse or guilt from the likelihood. He was to arrive in just minutes, and her excitement was unmistakable. "You excited?" I asked, naively, asking perhaps the stupidest question ever. Of course she was excited, she had finally revealed to me that she wanted to have an affair, she wanted to be fucked by someone who wasn't me. She had beat around the bush for weeks, dropping hints that even a dumbass husband couldn't miss, until she lost all patience and simply blurted out, "I want to fuck somebody: Somebody who doesn't have to take pills and cross his fingers, hoping for a divine miracle. I want some cock."

It certainly was a clear message, but I was still staggered by her frustrated honesty; however, I couldn't argue with her plea. I had not been very sexually captivating lately, my blue pills were leaving me grappling with incompetence and my performance was less than stellar. What wife would not complain, although I was taken aback by her putting it into such shameless, heartbreaking language.

Jerrod was my good friend and fucking my wife was certainly something he'd eagerly do even if he wasn't asked. If he got the chance it would not be an offer he'd refuse. Who would? She had straightforwardly asked him, even begged, and I was not in a position to object. I wanted her to enjoy sex, of course, even if it couldn't be with me. The fact that Jerrod was willing and eager to fill not only the void but her pussy as well, gave her hope I couldn't argue with in good conscience. What kind of a jerk would say, I can't fuck you so nobody will.

The doorbell rang and she jumped to attention. "You want me to leave?" I asked. She simply looked down and nodded, so I obediently turned for the back door. I had accepted the fact he was here to do what he could to relieve her sexual frustrations. Jerrod and Claire had the whole night, and there was no way I was going to stand in the way of her getting her wish to be fucked. I knew she was most likely already unbuttoning his shirt as I moved toward my car.

Where would I go to let them have the time to relax, begin the dance toward uninhibited sex, and start the sexual coupling process in earnest? As I drove away I pictured in my mind what was going on behind me in the house I'd just left, and I could clearly see them crawling on top of one another and getting the lovemaking started. Two naked people about to copulate seriously, with no thought of holding anything back.

He undoubtedly had her on the bed naked, with her legs apart and her hands on his back. He had to be already erect and ready, aiming for her puffy slit with a very determined resolve to fuck my wife silly after she'd asked him to do just that. When he entered her, probably within a minute, I could almost hear her sigh from where I sat behind the wheel of my car.

She would open her legs, as she does, and push her hips up to him, arching her back and forcing him into her as deeply as his erection would go. He would slide in smoothly, as she certainly was already well lubricated and eager. I knew he would make her come, which I hadn't been able to in months, and she would nearly scream as her climax burst from her like dynamite in a tight crack.

She would claw his back and pull him to her, forcing him deep in her pussy, and all the pent up frustrations of unfulfilled sexual needs would detonate like fireworks on the fourth.

They wouldn't stop with one explosion and would go at it again without hesitation. They may change positions, find new techniques, but they'd hardly pause between orgasms with renewed lusty thrusting and pulling, kissing and sucking, battling tongues and heavy breathing.

My friend would fuck my wife like it was a battle to the death, with energy and commitment, and a firm resolve to make her come as loudly as a woman could yell and for as long as she could without losing consciousness. He would be literally trying to fuck her back to good mental fitnes.

I couldn't very well interfere with her sexual necessities, and I couldn't dictate whether she ever had sex again just because I was incapable of giving her what she needed. I could accept the reality that she deserved to be sexual at a relatively young age and step back and give her the capacity to be a sexually active person and to enjoy a sex life without obstacles from a decaying old man.

After he agreed to help out with our "problem," I asked her how he reacted to her unusual request. "He said he understood and would do all he could to help," she said with a smile. I then asked her for one concession. I asked her if she would at least agree to let me take part by her telling me everything they did. She listened, then smiled, then said that would be fine. "If that's what you need, then of course, I'll do whatever you want. I am having sex with another man, after all."

We agreed that when she returned, she would give me all the details. "You want everything?" she asked.

"Absolutely everything," I said eagerly. As I drove away I thought about just what she would say. Would she carefully describe every move, every position, every kiss, every detail, everything Jerrod did to and with her regarding their sex. That, of course, is what I wanted, what I needed. If I couldn't be there to do it all, I at least wanted to know what was done, every lusty particular, every wet and sloppy feature. I wanted to hear the excitement in her voice, see the delight on her face, and I wanted as close as possible to hear her pleasure as she lived it. That, as much as possible, is what I wanted. I hoped to hear the excitement in her voice, see the passion in her eyes, and feel the enjoyment she felt as he fucked her with his long and hard accessory. If I couldn't be there, I wanted to, at least vicariously, experience what she did as she had sex with my good friend trying to do his part to overcome our sexual barriers.

He was willing to fuck us out of trouble, and I asked days after he "helped" how he liked his time fucking my wife. "She is remarkable," he said with a grin. "I'm sorry to be so blunt, so cruel, but I've wanted to fuck your wife for years. She can make me hard with just a smile," he added with a guilty grin. "I hope I can help," he said with sincerity.

"It doesn't have to cure anything," I said. "You just have to satisfy her, which I can't. You give her an orgasm and you help her cope. You make her cry out in orgasm, it helps. I am grateful you're willing to sacrifice yourself for a woman's pleasure," I said with sarcasm I didn't intend. "Forgive me," I said. "You are helping me by making my wife happy and sexually satisfied. Thank you, my friend. She needs your cock, and she needs a friend at a difficult time for us."

He agreed with a smile to "help out" as much as we needed and we both grinned at the absurdity of the phrase. "She probably will need more than one treatment," I said with a wry smile. He nodded his head and shrugged. A self-conscious smile crossed his face because he knew he once again he was about to have the time of his life.

"If it's any comfort, my friend, it was the best sex of my life," he said. "You are one lucky fucker, my friend."

"I guess that makes us both lucky fuckers," I said with a nod as I grinned at my dimwitted comment. He was agreeing to fuck my wife for me and he was going to keep doing it as long as she wanted him to. I was sure she'd want it for as long as he could get it up.

He continued to help her with her problem for the rest of the year and they have become really close, since being together a couple of times a week they were starting to feel more than sexual attraction. It was a risk all along, I understood that, but if anyone had to be her intimate friend, I am at least glad it turned out to be him and not some bastard I couldn't stand. My wife is still the center of my life, and I can put up with her being intimate with another man when it's him. It's some thing to have your wife need sexual pleasure when you can't fulfill her needs, but it's only good when those needs can be accommodated by a friend you can trust and feel good about. Jarrod is that kind of friend.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,068 Followers