The Gift of Orgasms - Aggressive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't last long. The power trip, the blowjob, and the beautiful view pushed me over. I became to cum, pumping still into her mouth. Niki's hands began to wave as she took the cum, as if trying to stabilize herself. I kept going, riding my own orgasm as long as I could. I hear a gurgling and felt suction as she began rapidly swallowing. I kept going, giving her more to swallow.

Finally, after my own orgasm was finished, I pulled out of her face. Immediately, Niki took a deep breath and then started coughing. She took another breath, swallowed, and cleared her throat again. Her eyes were full, her mascara was running, and she looked shocked--even horrified--at what had just occurred.

I realized that I might have pushed too far. The post-nut clarity was setting in again. I had done what I wanted with her, but perhaps before she was ready for it. I needed to make sure that she associated this behavior with pleasure. There was one sure way of doing that. I focused on her and thought, 'Cum'.

Niki began to shake as the orgasm rippled through her. "Oh yes, yes, YES!" she squealed as she realized what was happening to her. All appearance of discomfort disappeared in the extasy of pleasure. A huge grin filled her face and that perky body was bouncing in all the right places. She rode the pleasure for thirty seconds or so. I noticed that these orgasms were also much longer than the others I might have given girls, but then I wasn't sure if that was just because of my own performance. How long did they normally last? I made a note to google later. Either way, she seemed to enjoy it now.

Niki finished, then sat breathing on the floor. Unlike after I had cum, this was a satisfied heaving. The ghosts of pleased smiles still rested on her face.

I looked down at the tip of my dick. I cleared my throat and then said, "Excuse me. There's another drop for you."

Niki snapped back to attention. She looked up in surprise, then down at my dick. It had softened some and a drop was dangling from the head. I could see the thoughts in her head. She had performed admirably and gotten her reward. Wasn't their arrangement done? What else could she earn for doing any more? Except, of course, that now that this orgasm was done, there was next time to consider. I watched her hesitancy etch away, then she committed to action.

Niki crawled across the floor on her hands and knees. I had backed up a few feet to give her room while she orgasmed. She crossed that space now, then lifted up to bring her mouth back to my cock. She was just in time. It was about to drop. With a gentle suction, she nursed the last drops of cum out of my cock. Her tongue played around it as she sucked. She looked up in my eyes, knowing that she was giving me a wonderful view. Her lips curled into a smile without breaking suction. Then, she swallowed, winked, and let my cock fall out of her mouth.

I ran my hand down her cheek, gently. I smiled and said, "Good whores get rewards." For the first time since I opened that door, I saw her gaze falter. She dropped down, looking at my dick instead of my face. For a moment, I could detect shame. She could not deny behaving like a whore now. But she had also gotten a wonderful reward for it. She gave my softening dick a long, lingering kiss, probably hoping that I would have missed her shameful look. Then she looked up at me again and said in a meek voice, "Yes sir."

I stepped away from her, giving her a moment to compose herself, and went to my little shitty desk in the corner of my studio apartment. I took a notecard, wrote my number on it, and went back to her. She remained on her knees, but a sly, inviting look had replaced the one of shame on her face.

I handed her the notecard and said, "If you want to play the whore again, text me." As welcome as the surprise slut at my door had been, I wanted a little more of a filtering process. Now that this has been successful, I was planning on expanding my recruitment. It would be nice to have a little more control of when they showed up.

"Thank you, sir," Niki said, taking the paper.

I held firm on my end of the notecard. She looked up at me, wondering what more I had to say.

"I decide when you've earned an orgasm," I said. "Me getting off doesn't necessarily mean you will. If you come play the whore, bring your A-game. If you slack, you get nothing and I won't be inviting you again. If you make me very, very glad that I let you in, I might consider giving you another reward." For just a moment, I saw anger in those pretty eyes. Then it was gone, buried beneath the façade of submission. Good. She wasn't talking back any more. I knew I had been correct in my instinct to get her off when she had been at her whore-iest.

"Good whores get good rewards," I said. "So don't text me if you're not going to give me your best." I smiled, again not preventing the condescension from creeping through. "Ok?"

Niki pursed her lips for just a moment, then smiled widely and beautifully. "Yes sir," she said. I could feel her anger and repulsion underneath the slutty mask, but she kept her composure.

"Go on then," I said with a flick of my head. She stood, picked up her coat, and started toward the door.

At the door, she paused, dropped her head, and took a deep breath. Then she turned, smiled at me with her most seductive expression, and said, "Thank you for this opportunity to serve you, sir." Then she placed her coat over her lace-clad body and left my apartment. I locked the door behind her.

I collapsed onto the couch, laughing a little bit to myself. Less than two days had moved Niki from masturbation fantasy who I had never spoken with to a slut who thanked me for face-fucking her. She didn't enjoy it, but that wasn't the point. I could get her off in a way that nobody else could. This was all about how she was going to return the favor.

I had two objectives now.

First I wanted to take Niki as far as I could take her. I wanted to make her my perfect whore. I wanted to mold her so that when she fucked me, she forsook all dignity, self-respect, and thoughts of her own pleasure or sanity.

Second, I wanted to find more girls and do the same.

---

I called in sick the next day to work. It was hard to imagine going back to a boring office job when there was so much depravity in my mind. Besides, they knew I went to my uncle's funeral the prior Saturday, so what could they say about me not feeling up to work on Monday?

Further, my mind was starting to put together some ideas for how I might make some profit from my newfound ability. I did a series of google searches on obituaries over the last year. Eventually, I found a few "wealthy business owner dies too young" stories. I wanted rich cougars and by lunch I had a list of five.

I did a little internet stalking, then I started making housecalls. The first woman looked too old (I didn't want to give her a heart attack, for Pete's sake), but the second woman who answered her door on a very large home was perfect. She was the prototypical cougar, right down to a leopard-print dress.

As soon as she said "Hello", I hit her with her first orgasm. That got me into the house, where we talked for a little while. I offered to do it again (I wanted to really drive home the desire and the easiest way to do that seemed to be doing it again for free), which she accepted. I then proposed a business plan, wherein we could make a normal appointment for me to "service her", in exchange for monetary compensation. We negotiated a figure of $2,000 per visit. Before leaving, she asked if she could fulfill her first appointment immediately. I agreed, she hurried upstairs and returned a moment later with an envelope of bills--more cash than I had ever seen in one place before--and then I gave her a third orgasm. I got out before she could start begging for a fourth.

Widow three and four went similarly. Giving a few orgasms upfront seemed to grease the wheel of negotiating. With all three I had visited, we set a price and a regular time for weekly meetings. I was able to get all three within two hours of each other on one day of the week, which meant that I would just need to drive around once a week to visit widows and collect cash.

I did the math quickly. A $2K per pop, three widows per week, and fifty-two weeks of the year, I was making a little over $300k per year for two hours of work a week. I elected not to visit the last widow. Widows #2 and #4 had each paid for a third orgasm before I left, so I had $4K in my pocket--more than any cash I had ever had in my life.

I couldn't wait to quit my job, so I drove there and made up some shit about a life re-evaluation. I was told how unprofessional it was to quit without two weeks notice, but I didn't care. The figure "$300k" kept floating through my mind. I drove home, riding higher than I have ever felt in my whole life.

I now had all the time in the world and more money that I had hoped to make in the next two decades. The only thing left was to fill my life with carnal delights of the most depraved kind.

---

At around 5PM, I got a text from an unknown number. The text was "Sir, may I serve you tonight?" A picture came along with it. Niki was on her knees in red lingerie. The net bra hugged and displayed her tits in equal measure. The panties had garters linking them to the red fishnets, which curled under her legs in the kneeling position. Her makeup was heavy and her lipstick was the perfect shade to match her outfit. Her mouth was open and inviting. I thought for a moment that surely she didn't have both black fishnets and red fishnets at the same time. Had she bought them today? Was she buying things to make me happy? I decided I didn't really care, because I liked the view.

I had thought about spending the evening recruiting other whores as they came into the apartment building, but this looked like a better plan. I ordered a pizza for dinner, then sent Niki a text: "I'm home now. Come on over."

The knock on my door was almost instantaneous. I envisioned her, standing at the door in her whore outfit, waiting for a text to tell her to come fuck. I liked that idea.

I opened the door. As before, Niki had covered herself with a coat. Even so, I could see the fishnets and red high heels. It was pretty clear that she was coming over to fuck.

"Come on in," I said. She sauntered past, dropping the coat as she entered. I gave her ass an appreciative smack as she did so, then closed the door.

"I just ordered a pizza," I said. "I plan on getting off once before it gets here. Then we can go another round after I eat."

"Whatever you like, sir," she purred. Her chin was pointed down at the ground, but her mischievous eyes were looking up at me.

"Are you my good little whore tonight?" I asked. I stepped closer, feeling her curves with my hands. Again, I took a firm grip of her ass and then delivered a smack.

"Yes, sir," Niki said. "I am your whore for the whole evening." If she was still repulsed, she wasn't showing it. I suspected she had made some decision to lean into the whore role in hopes of getting an orgasm. I also suspected that being about twenty-four hours after her last orgasm wasn't hurting this decision. I wondered how many times until she was hooked. I wondered if she craved it. More than anything, I wondered what I could do to her.

"And what does that mean, exactly?" I asked, again smacking her ass. I ran a hand along the front of her, playing with her pussy through the panties. Then, I moved the hand up to grip one of her fantastic tits. "What does it mean to be my whore?"

"It means I'm your's," Niki said. "Your... your plaything." I liked that and she could tell. "I'm your toy. It means you can do whatever you want with me."

"Whatever I want?" I said. I put my hands on her waist and moved her. She followed my guide so that she was turned around. I pressed myself against her from behind. I was sure that she could feel my hard dick against her ass. I filled my hands with her tits.

She giggled and purred, "Yesss. Whatever you want."

I gave both tits an appreciative squeeze, then I slapped one. Hard. I heard her gasp in surprise. "Whatever I want?" I said again. I slapped the tit again.

"Yes, whatever you want," Niki said. Her voice was less seductive now and more desperate.

"No limits?" I said. I slapped her tit again, even as I moved my other hand up to her neck. I wrapped it around her throat.

"No limits," Niki said. "I'm your... your... your fucktoy!" I liked that. I pinched her tit for a moment, feeling her squirm in my arms. Then I let it go and unbuckled myself. With one hand still on her throat, I removed my pants. Then my bare, hot dick was against her ass.

"Yesss, sir," Niki said. "How may I serve you tonight?"

If there was any hesitation beneath that façade of sluttiness, I couldn't find it. I decided to believe, if only for the purposes of enjoyment, that she really was this sort of slut. It was more fun that way.

"You're going to ride me, bitch," I told her. I pushed her towards the bed, letting go of her throat as I did. She sat down on the bed, looking up at me with invitation.

"Yes sir," Niki said with a deep smile. "Lay down. I'll make you comfortable."

I sat on the bed as Niki slipped out of her panties. Then, she climbed on top of me, descended down on my cock, and began to ride. I could tell immediately that this was something she was more accustomed to doing than deepthroating. We would practice on the latter, of course, but I wanted to try all of her out first.

She bounced on me, driving my cock inside her with every thrust.

"Yes sir, I am your toy. Your fuckdoll. Your whore. Your slut. Your private pornstar." She could tell that I liked hearing her talk and I did. It was the power trip that I was quickly growing to love.

"Slap me sir," she said. "Slap me while I fuck you." She might have meant her tits, like I had slapped before. But the invitation unleashed something. I slapped her face, perhaps a little harder than I intended. Her face went to the side, but her rhythm on my dick never faltered. Her face rebounded, looking again down on me. "Yes! Slap me like a bad bitch. Slap me like a filthy whore." I slapped her tits, her face, and her tits again. All the while, she chanted filth down at me and rode me hard.

I wanted to last longer, but I was only human.

"Get me off all over those fucking tits," I commanded as I felt my orgasm approaching. She immediately pulled off my dick, positioned her chest over my cock, and began to jerk my dick hard.

"Yes, cover me, sir!" she begged. "Cover me like a filthy whore. Mark me as your property. Claim me, sir."

She was quickly finding the right buttons to push. I accommodated her request and I felt my cock spewing cum before I even realized what was happening. While much of it ricocheted off her chest and landed on me, I plastered her chest with cum while she grinned and screamed, "Yes thank you, sir! Yes thank you!"

Once I was finished cumming, Niki bent down and found every drop of cum that had ricocheted off her. She sucked it off my belly while staring me in the eye and swallowed. To round it all out, she sucked on my softening dick without being told to, swallowing the last drops. The only cum that was left was what she was wearing.

"Well that was fun," I observed mildly.

"I'm glad, sir," Niki said, a big smile on her face.

I realized that this time around was probably easier for her than last time. Last time, I had face fucked her for probably her first time. This time, she just had to ride me and jerk me off. Still, I enjoyed it just as well.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on my door. "Pizza!"

"Go get that, would you?" I said.

Niki's head snapped back around and I caught the surprise on her face. She quickly recovered, trying to look seductive again instead of horrified.

"I... of course, sir," she said. "What... whatever you want." I found my pants, fished a twenty out of it, and handed it to her.

Dressed in the red lingerie, missing her panties, and covered in my cum, she went to the door. She opened it. I could hear a brief conversation, with a surprised male voice and Niki's voice low and embarrassed. The pizza guy was a little too enthusiastic when saying, "Thank you for the tip" and Niki walked back into the room holding a pizza. She was almost as red as her lingerie.

I walked close to her, cupping her ass in a hand. "Your my whore for the evening, aren't you?"

"Y... Yes sir," Niki nodded. She smiled at me, trying to overcome the red face.

"Why don't you get cleaned up. I'm going to start on dinner," I said. "Did you want some?"

"No, thank you sir," Niki said. "I had a... um... light dinner earlier." She started to slip away, but I put a hand on her to stop her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I had a salad," Niki said, "before sending you the text. I thought that anything else might... you know... bloat me. And... I wanted to look good."

I smiled. She thought ahead. New lingerie, dinner, makeup, and forfeiting of self-respect. Good. These were the things that I wanted her to do. I wanted her desperate still when we went for round two, but I wanted her to know that I liked this.

"Niki, you are a very good whore so far tonight," I said. I rubbed her bare pussy a little, finding it wet. "If round two is as fun as round one, I'll reward you tonight." Niki's eyes flashed with hunger. I gave her ass a pat and said, "Now go get cleaned up."

I ate half the pizza and drank a beer. Niki did a little dance for me while I ate, then we went back to my bed. I left the music running while we went at it.

I took longer to get off this time, so we made the most of it. I started out on top of her, my hands full of her tits while I drilled her pussy. I turned her around and fucked her doggy-style, pulling on her hair and spanking her ass. Eventually, I collapsed onto the couch and commanded her to "get me off with those sweet tits". She wrapped her tits around my dick and bounced. I had never had a tit job before and Niki probably hadn't given one, but we figured it out. The secret seemed to be that she do all the work. When I came, it was less in volume as before, but did a respectable job covering her face and her chest. Then, with a very long, intentional finger, she delivered each drop of cum to her mouth and licked it off. Finally, she knelt back down and sucked any last drop out.

Satisfied at last, I sat back on the couch and looked down at my whore on her knees in front of me. Without telling her, I focused on her and commanded her to cum in my mind. She did, thrashing about and moaning as the orgasm filled her. Once finished, she sat back on her heels, heaving deep breaths.

"You've been a good whore tonight," I informed her. "You can go now."

She nodded, stood quickly, and hurried toward the door. I watched her ass as she walked away. She bent down, picked up a coat, and then turned back to me.

"Thank you, sir, for allowing me to serve you tonight," she said. It sounded a little bit more forced than the previous night, but I liked that she did it again. That let me know that she was still thinking about next time. Still trying to be "good", so she could get another reward.

I smiled at her and nodded. She put the coat back on and left.

I helped myself to another piece of pizza.

---

I went out the next day to look for additional prospects for new "fucktoys". Having big-tit, gorgeous Niki at my disposal make me picky. Pretty wasn't enough. I wanted drop-dead stunning girls. I checked into a few coffee shops, restaurants, and stores. I looked at the customers and the workers both. Nobody was quite good enough for me.

Finally, on a whim, I went by a library that was near the local community college. I thought that maybe I could find the stereotypical librarian girl who turned sultry when you took off her glasses and undid her hair bun. Instead, I found a goddess.

123456...9