The Gift of Orgasms - Aggressive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the third floor, away from most people, was a redhead. I could see her beautiful green eyes from across the floor. She was wearing a sweater, but couldn't hide her figure. It was rare to find a natural redhead with naturally big tits. She was sitting at a table with a laptop and stack of books, very focused on her work.

I didn't have a game plan, but I decided to have fun with it. I focused on her and commanded her in my mind: Cum. She took a sharp breath inward, then another, and let out a soft, "oh!" sound. She wiggled about at the table, moaning but trying to keep it quieter. As she tried to stay quiet, I did a quick look around. There was nobody in close earshot, but that didn't matter to me. I wasn't the one moaning and squirming in the library.

I walked away before she fully finished her orgasm, so she wouldn't see me when she looked around to see if anyone heard her. I killed a few minutes in the back shelves, scrolling through my phone, and letting her catch her breath. Eventually, I wandered back towards her table.

The redhead was staring at her computer, but with nowhere near the name focus as before. Her mind seemed far away. I smiled, focused on her, and commanded her again. This time, I did see someone from the far shelves look up at her moans. As much as she tried to keep it quiet, she couldn't. I smiled devilishly, then hid myself away again.

After I heard her quiet down, I waited for another few minutes. Then, I repeated the ritual. She was not even looking at the screen anymore. Her face was buried in her hands and I could tell that she was embarrassed. I started her again. Her hands immediately dropped from her face to grip onto the table. She breathed heavily, trying in vain to not moan. Her teeth sunk deep into her lip.

This time, I approached the table, even as she was still writhing. She saw me coming and her eyes grew wide in terror, even as she still rode her pleasure forward. I sat across from her, listened and watched her final moans, and smiled politely as I waited. Finally, she grew quiet.

"I'm so sorry," she said quickly. "I'm trying to be quiet. I just... I don't know what's going on..."

"I do," I said simply. "I'm doing this to you."

She blinked.

"What?"

"I am giving you those orgasms," I said again. I gave the short version of the dead uncle, magic gift, mental commands explanation. True to prior experiences, she didn't believe me.

"I don't believe you," she said.

I nodded, understandingly, then said, "Ok. Well I'm going to do it one more time. I'm going to count down from three, so you know it's no accident."

"What?"

"Three."

"Wait, now?"

"Two."

"Hold on."

"One." I commanded her in my mind and she started again. Her eyes were wide, mixing the pleasure she was feeling with the horror and realization that I wasn't lying. She tried not to moan. She tried not to gasp. She tried to maintain composure. She failed on all accounts. Meanwhile, her eyes were locked firmly on mine. I knew I had something of a satisfied smirk on my face, but I couldn't help it. I was getting used to this power trip.

She finished and grew quiet. It was more orgasms than I had given anyone before. I did it to prove that I could and hopefully get a hook in her. I couldn't count on finding her again at this library later, so I needed to make sure her first experience was enough to want--to need--more.

"Do you still doubt?" I asked.

The redhead shook her head slowly.

I smiled. "Look, I'm going to leave you alone now. You won't have to worry about being tormented in the library by phantom orgasms." Her eyes darted around to see if anyone else was listening. She had made quite the racket already, but the person who had heard her earlier had apparently fled the scene. "But I wanted to make a proposition to you. Now that you know I'm not full of shit."

She looked at me quietly, waiting for me to speak.

"In case you haven't guessed, I picked you here because you're a stunner. Drop-dead gorgeous. And I want to see what you look like underneath that sweater." I shrugged and added, "Probably more than just see it, but you get the point."

She remained quiet, her eyes now wider with what looked like fear.

"I can give you those orgasms at will, but I won't be giving anymore free ones," I said casually. "If you want more and are willing to pay for them, I want you to text me. Do you have a pen for my number?" She nodded, grabbed a pen, and recorded my phone number on a piece of paper.

"What... um... what do you have in mind for payment?" she asked. "Do you just want to see or..."

"No, I want more than to just see," I said with a gentle smile. "I know that what I give are the world's best orgasms. In exchange, I want the world's best sex. Not two people in a passionate embrace. Not even special occasion birthday sex. I want filthy, depraved, no-holes-barred, all-about-me sex." Contrary to Niki when I propositioned her with this, I saw no repulsion or anger. I still saw the fear in her eyes, so I thought I should put her more at ease.

"Look," I added, "I know that it's a tall order. If that's not something you're comfortable with or not something you think you're capable of doing, that's fine. Don't text me and I will just remember you as the beautiful girl in the library. But if you want more of what I can give, I don't give it away cheaply."

I knocked twice on the table, smiled again, and said, "Think about it. If you want more, text me."

I walked away with more than a little of a swagger in my step.

---

Niki propositioned me again that evening with a preview picture. It would be the third night in a row I fucked her. This time, however, the picture she sent was kinkier. She wore a leather corset, black studded collar, and a ballgag in her mouth. She was looking needily at the camera with her arms behind her back. Very submissive. I looked at it and, while I appreciated the intent, I wasn't a huge fan of leather. I thought about being nice and just commanding her over to fuck, but then I decided that I wanted the best. I sent a text back: "Keep the collar and ballgag. Change the outfit. I don't like leather."

I waited a few minutes, then I got another text. Same collar, same ballgag, same pose and same desperation in her eye. This time, however, a lacey black babydoll with open holes for her tits to pop through. That was better.

"Come on over," I texted.

Her ballgag didn't last long. Although I liked the implied submission, I preferred to use her mouth for other things. I found a crappy tie in my closet and tied her hands behind her back, then began we worked again at her gag reflex. Whether it be practice from last time or further removal of her self-respect, she was able to take my dick all the way now with very little leadup.

I was tempted to let her finish me off quick, but I wanted to enjoy this more. I grabbed her hair, pulled her mouth off my cock, and demanded, "What do you say?"

There was momentary alarm on her face, then she realized what I wanted and she began to beg. "Thank you sir! May I have more? Please let me suck it more. I neeeed it."

I let go of her hair and she gobbled down my cock again. I let her work me up again, then pulled her hair again to remove her.

"Please sir!" she said after taking a gasp of air. "Please may I have more? I want it in my throat! I want to swallow every drop of your delicious cum. I want to be your good little cum dumpster. Please let me suck it."

I relented and let her suck it. We did this a few more times until eventually I just wanted to get off. I let her suck me to completion, after which she swallowed greedily. I had to admit, she was a good little whore tonight.

I wasn't in the mood for a round two this evening, so I gave Niki an orgasm and sent her on her way. I ate some dinner and thought. I was being generous with Niki, but I didn't intend to be forever. I wanted her to get used to the reward. I wanted her to get really hooked on the orgasm. I wanted her to start to get comfortable in her routine.

For now, the fear of my initial threat to not reward her if she wasn't slutty enough was keeping her very slutty. I thought she might have bought some additional lingerie, which I was perfectly content with. She was living up to the "no limits" promise of that first night. She was putting out hard and taking whatever I threw at her. But I knew that she would get comfortable. She would get complacent. And when she did, I had a plan for how to get her back to where I wanted her.

Until she did, however, I was perfectly fine reveling in her sluttiness.

---

The redhead texted me the next day. I wasn't surprised. It turns out her name was Mikayla. She was not quite sold on the idea yet, but I was confident that she would come around.

After a brief exchange establishing her number and her identity, she texted, "So what types of things are you wanting to do? As payment?"

I loved that no matter how indignant or hesitant girls seemed to be at the beginning, they always talked themselves into fucking me. The memory of those orgasms must be incredibly powerful. It meant that all I had to do was wait. And with Niki throwing herself at me every night, I could afford to wait until Mikayla was willing to do exactly what I wanted.

"I don't want just a checklist. I want a pornographic enthusiasm. I want deepthroats, dirty talk, lingerie, pornstar makeup, tit jobs, cumshots, cowgirl, doggystyle, and frankly any position that I want in the moment. And I want you to approach it with glee and convince me that you're having the time of your life and can't wait to do more." I looked at it and realized I neglected to add the bondage and slapping that I had been enjoying with Niki. Still, this was a good start. I shrugged and pressed send. I thought another moment, then sent off another text: "It's not about checking boxes. I want you to behave like a filthy whore for me. And if you completely satisfy me, I'll give you a reward."

When I had told this to Niki in the room, I could read her emotions pretty clearly. In text, I just had a void of silence while I waited for a reply. I told myself to be patient.

After a few minutes, I got a text back from Mikayla: "I don't know. That's pretty intense."

I nodded, then responded: "Totally understand. I ask a lot, but I think I offer a lot too. Not all girls are up for it and that's okay." I didn't want to talk her into it. I wanted her to talk herself into it. I also didn't want to go through another lack-luster blowjob like Niki's first. When she came around, I wanted her to be committed.

With that in mind, I sent another text: "I'll be honest, I don't want to mess with girls who aren't willing to go all the way. I don't enjoy myself and there's no 'second date'. If you don't want to do it, then I don't want you to do it either. It's more fun when girls go don't have reservations. Those are the ones that I end up having over a lot."

Mikayla waited another few minutes, then responded, "Ok. I have to think about it."

I smiled and replied, "Take your time. No rush."

I wanted her to think about it. I wanted her to dwell on those orgasms. And I wanted her to decide well in advance that she was willing to go all the way in being a whore for me. In the meantime, I would play with the one I got.

I had Niki over again that night. There was another new outfit, with a tiny miniskirt, knee-high spiked heel boots, and a net bra that covered nothing. I fucked her on my bed, my hand on her neck, while she told me how worthless she was for anything other than being fucked by me. She jerked me off onto her face, then smiled widely up at me. I told her to get cleaned up. While she was in the bathroom, I thought of a new way to push her limits. I put on one of my favorite porn videos onto the TV, sat on the couch, and told her to suck on me. She gave one of the longest hesitations that I had ever seen her give, but she obeyed. She knelt down in front of me, took my dick in her mouth (it was soft now, having just gotten off on her face), and began to suck. After a few minutes of watching my favorite pornstar on the screen and having a real mouth on my cock, I grew hard again. Her mouth continued to work. I was enjoying myself, of course, but this was more about breaking down those borders within Niki. She had allowed herself to be my whore, but that assumed that my attention was entirely on her. Sure, she was doing filthy things, but at least she was getting credit for it. Here and now, would she allow herself to be nothing more than a stand-in for a pornstar on the screen? To be honest, I preferred fucking Niki in filthy ways than watch someone else get fucked while Niki blows me. But I wanted Niki to allow this. I wanted to push her closer to her breaking point.

Having just gotten off and gone straight into another blow job, it took a long time. Thankfully, the video was long. After a half hour, I came again. There wasn't much, but Niki swallowed it without complaint. I could see her deep offense at this particular act, but she didn't speak it. The thought of a reward was in her mind. I had never cum more than twice in a night and she had always gotten off soon after the second.

I went to the fridge, grabbed myself a beer, and opened it. I took a sip and then asked, "Do you want one?"

"No, thank you," Niki said, her eyes growing a little wider. I could see her thinking through how to ask for her reward for the night. I sipped beer.

"Is... is there anything else I can do for you tonight? Sir?"

"Yeah, we're going to be going again in a little while," I informed her.

"What?" Niki said.

"Did you not hear me?" I asked.

"I... no... I heard you," she said.

"Good," I said. "You're my whore for the night and I want a third round."

"Aren't you tired?" she asked.

"Yeah, but give me a half hour or so," I said. "I'll be ready to go again."

Niki bit her lip. She no longer looked like the whore who had stripped at my door and taken my cock into her throat. She looked like the bitchy neighbor again, offended at not getting the world's best orgasm for free. As much as I missed the whore, I was glad. I had a plan in my head. I just needed to find these sort of boundaries and push on them. I wanted to feel her push back against them.

Niki sat, still on her knees in the living room. There was no trace of seductive smile. There was no enthusiasm. She was even slouching in a way that I didn't like. Good.

"In fact, how about you give me a back rub while I watch some TV?" I suggested. I pretended not to see her obvious discontent with the situation.

She obeyed, but quietly. There was no "yes sir". She gave a decent backrub while I watched an episode of a sitcom. Then, I told her to dance for me while I put on some music. She did. She even transitioned into a lap dance, straddling me and rubbing me dick against her pussy. I buried my face in her tits and removed her sexy net bra so I could suck on her nipples. Once I was fully hard again, she removed my pants and mounted me. She rode me on the couch. This time, there was no dirty talk. I could still sense her discontent and lack of enthusiasm, even as she fucked me and did all the work. I focused on what I was going to do with this--how I was going to sculpt her further--and let the power trip fuel my pleasure. I came inside her, but I don't know if I even had any drops left. Still, it was fun.

After she dismounted, I stood and got another beer. "You did everything I told you to tonight," I observed. "Have a reward." I commanded her to cum and she did. I drank my second beer, let her finish, and enjoyed the spectacle. In my mind, I thought, 'Enjoy it. It's your last for a while.'

After she was finished, Niki stood, got her clothes together, and said, "Thanks." She was still not happy, despite having her reward. She left my apartment and went home--much later than previous nights.

I sipped my beer, watching my TV show, and smiled in anticipation.

---

The next day, as I was browsing for new apartments online--if I was making this much money, I could afford an upgrade--I got a text from Mikayla. It was actually perfect timing, given my plan for Niki. It read, "I don't know if I will get it right the first time, but I'm willing to try to be your whore. If I don't do it right, you can tell me how to do it better and I promise to learn." I smiled. It was submissive in a practical manner. Also, as I had no one to fuck tonight, I was perfectly willing to show her how to be a good whore for me.

I texted back: "I can work with that. Give me 100% effort, follow my instructions, and I'll reward you. Are you free tonight?" She was. We set a time and I gave her my address.

Niki always texted me shortly after 5PM, presumably after she got home from work. I had made the date with Mikayla for 6PM. I anticipated fooling around with Mikayla for an hour or two and then sending her on her way. She was earlier in the "molding" process and, admittedly, I didn't have as much built up need as when I started fucking Niki. I planned on easing Mikayla in a little more.

Also, frankly, Mikayla hadn't been a bitch to me. I was going to fuck her. I was going to do depraved things. But we could go slower and work up to slapping her tits, tying her up, or choking her as I fuck her. We'd get there, but she hadn't welched on a deal and tried to make me feel like a pervert. I didn't want to punish her in the same way.

I got a text from Niki, shortly after 5PM. She was dressed in a lovely dark green lace babydoll with a sly smile. It was sexy, but a little more respectable than some of her other outfits. I admired the picture, saved it to a slowly-growing folder on my phone, zoomed in on her tits, then sent my reply: "Not tonight." I smiled, envisioning Niki in her apartment, dressed up to fuck, just waiting for the command to do so and being told no.

I made some quick dinner. In the midst, I got another text from Niki. It was another picture, with her babydoll pulled down so her tits were popping out of it. Her mouth was open wide and her eyes now had a sort of primal intensity. Again, I saved the picture and admired her for a moment. I replied: "No, I have another girl coming over to fuck tonight. She seems like a better time tonight." Again, cruel, but I had all the cards and I wanted Niki to know that.

Niki responded with a series of texts and pictures:

"Deeper throat than mine?" A picture of her open mouth, painted lips and all.

"Bigger tits than mine?" Her tits were now completely free of her babydoll. Admittedly, they were nice.

"Wetter pussy?" A closeup of the lower portion of the babydoll.

A few more samples of her body came through. I could feel the desperation in her building. She had taken for granted that she would get fucked every night--and get that orgasm as reward. I was proving her wrong. It was time to let her know why.

I replied, "When she says whore for the night, she means it. She doesn't lose steam in the third round." There it was. The reprimand. She had followed orders, but had lost the enthusiasm. And I had seen it and wasn't pleased. So I was letting a different bitch earn a reward tonight.

Her next text took a little longer to come through. I waited, as I had been getting good at recently. It read: "I'm sorry for not being a good enough whore for you last night. I promise to make it up to you. Let me show you how sorry a bad little bitch can be."

I responded quickly. "Not tonight. I have plans. Leave me alone now." Again, the power trip thrilled me. I had just shut down a girl that wanted to be my depraved fantasy because she hadn't been depraved enough for me. And that was okay, because I had another gorgeous girl coming over to learn how to be the best depraved bitch possible for me.

Mikayla showed up just before six. She was wearing a sexy black dress that was too short for her long legs. I hadn't known how nice her legs had been in the library. Up top, the dress hugged her impressive tits and a deep neckline showcased the cleavage.

123456...9