The Gift of Orgasms - Aggressive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls readily agreed. Each one offered to accompany me home, so they could suck me off as I drove, but my dick needed a rest. I left alone and my mind replayed the many memories made the entire drive home.

When I got home, I found Mikayla at my door. I had told her I'd be gone for the weekend, but not when specifically I would get home. She was topless, in heels, and with a skimpy thong. How many people had walked past her while she was on full display like this? I liked the thought. Let them know I have hot fucktoys waiting on me.

When she saw me coming down the hall, Mikayla dropped to her knees. "Sir, welcome home. I... I was wondering if you wanted some relaxation this evening?"

I looked down at her, considered a moment, and then shrugged. "Sure. Come on in."

---

The girls didn't disappoint. I had an unending stream of porn to my phone. I didn't even watch most of it, but it was enough to know that they were needy and willing. Maybe I had gone too far. Maybe I had gotten too many bitches hooked on me. I really didn't care. I was having a good time.

I spaced out my conquests. I had five girls. I scheduled them out throughout the week, fucking one every night. On the weekends, I often had two or three over, sometimes at the same time. After a weekend of getting an orgasm multiple times a day, the girls were now on one or two per week. They were starved for it and their performances showed it. I had the most enthusiastic fuckdolls every night. They always came in with ideas, but my word was law. Even Mikayla, reduced now to the same frequency, fucked with enthusiasm.

If I wanted to fuck outside of the scheduled times for each bitch, I could simply text them and they'd be over as soon as possible. Or if I wanted something soon, I could simply text Niki and she'd be gagging within five minutes.

After about a month, I had acquired enough from the widows to buy a house. I shopped around a little, then found one that was on a little bit of property and farther away from people. The privacy would be nice. It was big, nice, and I liked it. I bought it with cash.

Immediately, I began renovations. I put two full bathrooms into the basement, even after the contractor looked at me like I was crazy. I paid a lot of money to build a pool very quickly, then I paid to have a huge hot tub added to the master bathroom--I borrowed some space from one of the unused bedrooms next to it. I had built a very large privacy fence around the edge of the property. I bought ten twin-size beds, which I put in rows in the basement. I ordered a very large bed for my own room. I could fuck all evening, but overseeing the house construction filled up my afternoons nicely. I liked having something to do during the day.

After another month, it was done. I had a basement that could house ten sluts, should I need it. I had a bachelor pad unlike anything else. I bought new furniture, new electronics, and the biggest TV I could find for the living room.

Then, I sent a mass text to all five of my fucktoys. I told them to be at the house on Saturday. I had made a point of not telling any of them about it. I also canceled my fuckdate--this one with Abby--on Friday evening.

All five girls showed up promptly on time. They parked their cars and emerged in fancy, frilly lingerie. I was pleased. I let them all into the house at the same time. As they filed past me, I slapped each of their asses appreciatively.

"What is this place?" Abby asked.

"This is my new home," I said. I saw Niki's head bolt up suddenly. "You all are my housewarming party."

"Your new home?" Niki said. I thought I heard panic underneath her voice.

"Yes," I said. "This is where I'll be fucking all of you from now on."

I gave them the tour, showing them the pool, the living room, the hot tub in the master bathroom, and of course the bedroom. Abby hopped up onto the bed, leaned her head backward over the edge, and said, "Am I going to be spending a lot of time like this, then?" She giggled, but I decided she looked pretty good in that position.

"Yes you are," I said. I made a split-second decision to pause the tour. "Starting now."

I unzipped, she opened wide, and I drilled into her face. Constant training had removed the gag reflex that had inhibited her so in the beginning. I think she was proud of that, because her first instinct on any fuckdate was to drop to her knees and impale her mouth on me. She leaned her head back, took my dick deeply and without complaint. Meanwhile, I pried her tits out of her lingerie bra.

"Smack them," I commanded my whores. Emma and Valerie appeared on my left and right. They began slapping Abby's tits hard. Mikayla came up behind me, her hands exploring my body and her tits pushing against me. Niki straddled Abby, stripped off her own top, and massaged her tits while she told me about how much she admired how I could fuck a whore's face and just how hot that made her.

I came on Abby's tits, all the rest of the girls licked it off of them, and we continued with the tour.

We ended back in the living room. I ordered Valerie to get me a beer--if I didn't specify a girl, they would trip over each other while rushing to fulfill the order--and then sat down on the couch. I took a sip from the beer, sighed, and ordered my bitches to kneel. All five lined up. Niki and Abby were still topless. On a whim, I decided to order the other three to strip too. They did, and all five of my beautiful fucktoys knelt topless in front of me.

"In case it wasn't obvious, I'm moving here for more space, more privacy, and generally a better place to live. When I allow you to please me, we'll be here now," I said.

"Yes sir," the chorus of whores said.

"I know this is a little farther for all of you, but I still expect you to honor your commitments, be here on time and ready to fuck, and to bring the same enthusiasm to every fuck session, because if you don't, then I'll find someone else who will." As usual, the threat brought a solemn silence to everyone.

I looked at Niki, who I could see was distraught. I knew she would be. She was my favorite fuckdoll, being right down the hall. Now, I was farther away. I allowed myself a small smile.

"But I have a surprise for all of you," I said. "In the basement are ten beds and two bathrooms. Think of it a little like a fuckable sorority hall. You five cumsluts are allowed to be here any time you wish, provided that you remain in my good grace. Go to work if you have to. Go visit family, if you want. Keep your other apartments, because I can't keep all of your stuff. But you have my permission to be live-in sex toys for my amusement." The girls all giggled excitedly. I let them giggle for a moment, then continued.

"A few rules about this arrangement. I want a fucktoy here every night, beginning at 6PM. No exceptions. I want two here on weekends. It's up to you to organize this.

"You are not guaranteed orgasms. In fact, you have the privilege of living here, so I expect you to fuck extra hard to earn your orgasms for the day.

"If you are in this house, I expect you to be fuckable on arrival. No one is to be wearing any clothes that doesn't make me horny at any time on this property.

"You'll notice there are more beds in the basement. I'm planning on acquiring more whores for myself. As that happens, I may require more to be onsite here at any given time.

"Periodically, I will have sex weekends, where I expect all of you to attend and perform exceptionally." I smiled, thinking about the rules that the girls had declared at the beginning of our long cabin weekend. I added, "You are not women while here. You deserve no respect or dignity. You are property. Whores. Sluts. Fuckdolls. And you will be used accordingly. Does anyone have any problems with this?"

"No, master," the chorus of whores declared with wide, excited smiles.

"Great," I said. I took another sip of beer, considered their tits for a moment, and then pointed at Niki. "You. Get over here."

Niki straddled me, slipping her tight pussy onto my hard cock and beginning to ride. She looked at me with all the awe and adoration that she could ever experience.

I had realized something a little while ago that I was reminded of as Niki rode me. Uncle Pete had given me a gift of orgasms, yes, but I don't know if he fully knew what that meant. He had pretty girls that he fucked and that waited on him. Maybe that's all he wanted. I guess I wanted something a little more depraved. It wasn't just the gift of orgasms, but the gift of reshaping.

I think it had to do with the pure pleasure. Like Pavlov's bitch, the girls' minds latched onto whatever was giving them that pleasure. With repetition, they didn't just associate depraved sex with pleasure, it became their primary goal.

I had made them actual sex slaves--slaves not only to the orgasm, but to the way of life that gave it to them. They needed both now.

That's why Niki rode me with such ferocity and looked at me with such reverence. That's why she took the beer from my hands, spilled it on her tits, and encouraged my to suck it off her chest. That's why there was no more acting when it came to the depraved, filthy sex that I demanded of them. Because they didn't need to act, anymore. They weren't pretending. They had become the filthy, fuckable whores that I wanted them to be.

I ordered Niki onto her knees and ordered Mikayla to jerk me off onto her face. As I came, painting white streams of cum onto her beautiful, gleefully smiling face, I admired for just a moment how far this girl had come. And I thanked Uncle Pete for the ability to remake her this way. There was no shame in her eyes as I sprayed her face. There was just an eagerness to please.

I gave Niki and orgasm. While she writhed in pleasure, reinforcing her place in the world, I looked to the other girls.

"Alright, who is next?"

There were no shortage of volunteers.

1...456789