The Gift of Orgasms - Aggressive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped that Niki was watching. I hoped that she was jealous.

I let Mikayla in and offered her some food.

"No, thank you," Mikayla said. "I ate on the way over." She looked at me nervously. "I... I never wear this. Do you... do you like it?"

"I do," I said, hoping to put her at ease. I was going to get off. I didn't need to be as aggressive as I had been when Niki showed up in her sexy lingerie.

"I have some other things on, too," Mikayla said, "that I hope you'll like."

I walked to the couch, sat down, and said, "Show me."

She slid the dress off. She had some sexy black lace lingerie. It wasn't quite as degrading as the outfits that Niki had worn, but it was a good start.

"I like that too," I said, leering openly at her.

Mikayla approached me on the couch. "Now tell me," she said, her voice a low whisper. "How do I be the best whore for you?"

"You call me sir," I said, again feeling the power trip inside me.

"Sir," Mikayla said, sampling the word on her lips. "How do I be the best whore for you, sir?"

"Let's try out your mouth," I said.

She went to work on my dick with her mouth. She started with kisses, planted up my shaft. Soon, her tongue appeared, caressing my balls and licking all the way up to the tip of my cock. She planted kisses there. I could tell she was nervous to put it in her mouth. I also knew that I was approaching a "teaching moment".

I reached down and put my thumb in her mouth. Her lips sealed onto it and her eyes looked up at me in alarm. Good. That's what I wanted.

"You want to be my whore tonight, don't you?" I said.

She nodded, keeping the finger in her mouth.

"And good whores get good rewards," I said. She nodded again.

"This is how you earn those rewards," I told her. I took my thumb out of her mouth, put my hand on the back of her head, and pushed. My cock slid into her mouth. The first drop made it halfway in before I felt the first resistance on my hand. I eased back, let her slide up to the top again, then pushed down again. This time I pushed against her instinctive resistance. She moved with me, taking it deeper into her mouth. It was a far cry from facially devastating Niki, but we would get there.

After bobbing for a few minutes, I learned forward and unclasped Mikayla's bra. Her mouth popped off my cock for just a moment, then she shrugged off the lingerie and went back to work. She was developing a good rhythm. She wasn't taking all of it yet, but I was having fun. Her tits were big, with larger nipples. I helped myself to handfuls of them while Mikayla sucked on me. I squeezed them appreciatively and she adjusted her position to allow a better angle.

After a little while, I felt myself getting close. "Keep that rhythm," I ordered. "I'm going to cum. And you're going to swallow." Her head gave just a slightest nod as she bobbed, indicating she understood. She kept pace and soon I erupted into her mouth. I felt the suction of her mouth as she tried to take it all. She did a decent job. When she finally pulled her mouth off of my cock, she took a deep breath and swallowed again. She smiled up at me, a sort of frenzied accomplished look on her face.

"I did it!" she declared.

"Yes," I nodded. "First blowjob?"

She nodded and I could see a touch of the nervousness reappear on her face.

"It was a good job," I said. "Most guys will be pleased with that. For me, it'll be the easiest blowjob you ever give. Next time, we're going deeper. I might set a pace myself and you'll have to take it. That was a good girlfriend blowjob. Next time, we're doing a whore blowjob. Do you understand?"

She looked alarmed, but she nodded.

"You can go wash your mouth out if you want," I said. "We'll be doing a few more things before you get your reward."

For round two, I fucked her pussy, which was nice. I started with her on her back, but I got tired and eventually told her to mount me. She rode decently and I filled my hands with her tits. After a little while, I got her back on her knees and we started on the tit job. She had plenty of tit to wrap around my dick, but it took her a moment to find a rhythm to bounce on. Once she got it, she got it, though. She worked my cock up and to finish I jerked myself off onto her face. She didn't shy away from it.

I told her to wash up, which she did. Then I gave her an orgasm. Unlike the library, she wasn't quiet. I hoped Niki heard it. I was glad to reinforce her behavior. She had been enthusiastic, if untrained. I wanted her to associate that enthusiasm with reward. Her moans indicated she had received that lesson.

After she was finished, Mikayla looked at me and said, "Did... did you have fun? With me?"

"I did," I nodded. "I'd like to keep... uh... training you, if you want to keep learning."

Mikayla bit her lip and nodded. "If making you happy gets me... happy... then I would like to learn how to make you very happy."

I smiled. "Give me your sizes. I'm going to buy some things for you to wear that will make me happy. Next time, it will be a little harder and I'll be a little more... dominative. But if you're a good whore, you'll get good rewards."

Mikayla smiled widely and responded teasingly, "Yes sir." Then, she dropped her eyes, bit her lip, and said, "How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is good," I smiled.

---

The next day was Friday. I went out to a few stores with Mikayla's measurements and bought some outfits that I wanted her to wear. One of my widows texted me asking if we could schedule an additional appointment for that afternoon. She offered a "late-notice bonus" that would bring the total to $3k. As I didn't have any other plans, I accommodated her and earned some extra pocket money.

A little after five, I got a single text from Niki and several pictures. Each featured a different skimpy lingerie set. The text read: "Which one do you like sir? Which one says, 'Your slutty fucktoy wants to apologize with an open mouth'?"

Personally, I thought that the third picture she sent said that message the best, but that wasn't the point. She was sorry and she was making amends, but that wasn't enough yet. I wanted her desperate. I took a little bit of evil delight in responding: "Not tonight. Last night's bitch is coming over again."

Niki responded quickly, "Surely two mouths are better than one? Or four tits?" I admired her insistence and creativity, provoking my fantasies. But I was already too hard on the power trip of denying her. I simply didn't respond to the text. Let her stew on that.

Mikayla came over at 6PM and greeted me in the doorway with a long, promising kiss. She pressed her body up against mine and her hand found her way down to my crotch, where it massaged my hard cock through my jeans. I let her in and closed the door behind her. Unless I was mistaken, I could hear a door close shortly after mine. I hoped that Niki saw the shapely redhead come into my apartment.

Mikayla looked great in the skimpy lingerie I had bought for her. I squeezed, appreciated, and gave her ass a few light smacks. Then, I put her on her knees. I was standing this time while Mikayla knelt and sucked. Apparently the reinforcement of last night's behavior had helped. Mikayla was gobbling as much dick into her mouth as she could in an attempt to please. I started to rock forward, pushing more cock deeper into her face.

I remembered Niki's first facefuck--the way I had grabbed her head and just gone to town on her throat. As much as I was enjoying teaching her a lesson, I did miss Niki's throat. The image of her on her knees, attacking my dick with her face, popped into my head.

Instinctively, I reached down and gripped Mikayla's head. I set aside "going easy" for a moment and started to set my own pace. Mikayla opened wide and took my cock as I shoved it deeper. With Mikayla's head in my hands and the image of Niki in my mind, I didn't last long. I filled her mouth with cum. As I came, I looked down and saw Mikayla's eyes wide in surprise, but also with a sort of determination. I saw her tits, poking out of that skimpy outfit that she looked so good in. I thrust hard, pumping every drop I had into her face.

Finally, when I pulled out, Mikayla took just a moment to swallow, gasped for air, and cried out, "Thank you sir! May I have more?"

Just like that, her innocence was broken in my eyes. She wasn't the girl to protect and ease into the life of a whore. She wasn't a girl in a library anymore, but a whore on her knees. She was my toy. I liked that.

I didn't wish Niki was there anymore. For round two, I fucked Mikayla doggystyle, pulling her hair and smacking her ass. She screamed, "Thank you! Thank you! More! Please fuck me more! I need it!" I nudged her dirty talk with a grunt of, "You need it, you filthy little whore?" Mikayla took the cue and said, "Yes! Fuck me like a whore! I'm a slut! Fuck my slutty pussy, please!" I put her on her back and she jerked me off onto her chest.

For round three--which Mikaela had no problem in accommodating--I simply sat on the couch watching TV while she laid next to me and sucked on me. It started with a teasing tongue and my balls in her mouth, but I got hard again over time and she picked up a pace until I came in her mouth. She swallowed, licked me clean, and looked up at me with a smile. "Would you like me to do it again, sir?"

"No, thanks," I said. My dick was tired and I had had my fun for the evening. "Here." I focused on her and mentally triggered her orgasm. She writhed on the couch, moaning loudly. I paused my TV show, because I couldn't hear the dialogue.

Once finished, Mikayla asked, "Is there anything else I can do for you tonight, sir?"

"No, I'm good," I said. "Actually! Can you bring me a beer?"

"Of course!" Mikayla said. She went to the fridge, got a beer, opened it, and brought it to me.

"Ok, now I'm good," I said with a grin.

"Ok," Mikaela smiled back. "Do you want to meet up again this weekend?"

"Maybe," I shrugged. "Proposition me when I've have the chance to get horny again."

Mikayla smiled. She gathered up the various lingerie things that I had bought for her (we had tried out one tonight, but I had boughten enough for three different outfits) and started toward the door.

"Hey Mikayla," I called out. She turned, an eager-to-please look quickly appearing on her face. I told her, "You'll be more likely to seduce me if you send me pictures with your proposition."

I had never actually told a girl to send me nudes before. Niki had just done it. Mikayla had started more timidly and I wasn't sure how she would take it. That's why I had positioned it not as an order, but suggestion. If she was offended or detested the idea, she did not show it at all. She just grinned again and smiled at me, "Yes sir." Then she left.

---

On Saturday morning, I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peekhole and saw Niki in one of her trademark overcoats. I knew that she was wearing something sexy underneath. I checked my texts. She hadn't messaged me. She was just hoping to seduce me in the moment. Good. She was getting desperate.

I didn't answer the door, but kept watching in the peephole. She knocked again after a moment and then left. A few minutes later, I got a text. It was a video. Niki did a little dance in a skimpy red outfit. Then she leaned in, careful to show as much cleavage as possible, and said, "Your little whore wants to please you, sir. How do you want to fuck me? My tits? My mouth? My pussy? You haven't tried my ass yet. It's all yours. As much as you want. As filthy as you want. And I promise you, I'll beg you for more." She dropped to her knees and reiterated. "I will beg you for it."

It was a good proposition. It was tempting. I didn't respond.

An hour later, there was another knock on the door. I looked through the peephole. Niki was wearing the coat, but had spread it towards the door to display herself in the same skimpy red lingerie. She also opened her mouth wide in invitation. She knew that I was stonewalling her and was inviting me to use her. I appreciated the view, but held my ground and didn't answer. After she left, I got another video.

This time, she was begging. "Please sir. Please fuck my dirty holes. Please take me in every filthy way you want. I want to be your whore. I want to be your plaything. I already am these things, I just want to be used by you. I'm not your whore for a night, I'm your whore for life. Let me show you. Let me apologize for not showing you every piece of slutty attention you deserve. I promise you, I will never hold anything back from you again. I promise you. You don't even have to get me off. Just let me show you how good of a fucktoy I can be. Let me prove my value as your plaything. I will do anything. Anything at all. All I need is one chance and I can blow your mind and blow your load. Just give me one chance to prove it to you."

It was very tempting. It was extremely tempting, in fact. The idea that she was offering so much and not even wanting an orgasm in exchange meant that she was truly desperate. She knew she had blown her chance for anything more and was willing to go all out just in hopes of re-establishing the smallest foot in the door. I forced myself not to respond.

After another hour, there was another knock on the door. I looked out. This time, she was wearing something different. It was the lace babydoll with holes for her beautiful tits. She had the black collar on her neck that I liked. Her mouth was wide open and her hands were behind her back. There was no coat, this time. She was fully on display, begging to be fucked, and easily visible by anyone in the hallway. I suspect that she knew I was watching her. She stayed standing there in the hall. Two minutes passed. Five. She stood on display. I heard a door down the hall and knew that someone had seen her. She only remained at attention. Ten minutes.

My phone buzzed. I looked down. Mikayla sent me three pictures. Poses in all three outfits I had bought her. She looked great. I flipped over to the pictures Niki had sent me. She looked great too. Perhaps better. Her tits were perkier and her depravity was deeper.

I looked through the peephole again. Niki was still standing there. I looked at the clock. It was a little after 1PM. A text from Mikayla came through: "Can I entertain you today, sir?"

I looked again through the peephole. Niki was still on display in open invitation.

I wondered for a moment if Mikayla would be as desperate to please as Niki if I stopped giving her a reward. Surely Niki wasn't this much of a whore last week at this time. Maybe a day of waiting would push Mikayla a little further into the whore territory. After all, there was undoubtably a whore outside my door and she looked like fun.

I decided that if I spent too much time trying to sharpen my tools, I would forget to use them. I could afford to enjoy someone once in a while.

I opened the door. I could see Niki give a tiny, desperate gasp as she saw me.

"Sir," Niki said softly, "I would like the opportunity to apologize for not appreciating you fully. And I would like to give that apology in the proper way for a whore."

"Come on in," I said, stepping aside. Niki stepped inside, turned, and knelt in my living room. I closed the door, locked it, and lifted a finger to Niki: 'One second'.

I sent Mikayla a text: "You look fantastic, but another whore beat you to it today. How about tomorrow? 10AM or so?" I looked again at the pictures, then down at Niki's perky tits, and I knew I had made the right decision. Today was going to be more fun.

Mikayla sent a text back: "I can be there at 10AM. Unless you want me to tuck you in tonight? ;)"

With a waiting whore on her knees in my living room, I took my time responding, "No, I think today is going to be rather exhausting. Tomorrow is good. Wear #3."

I waited for her response: "Yes sir. ;)". She really did like her winky faces.

I set my phone down on the counter, helped myself to a beer from my fridge, and then stepped into the living room. I looked down at Niki.

"Well?" I said.

"Sir, my conduct was unacceptable for a whore," Niki said. "I failed to attend to your needs with the proper energy. I have no excuse. Only the promise that I will never again forget that my body belongs to you, as much as you desire, as filthy as you desire, whenever you desire, and as many times as you desire. I am your property and will never again forget it."

"I know that," I said. "I'm asking how you will apologize." I lifted a finger in warning. "And don't say whatever I want. Tell me the filthy things that we're about to do to prove that you're a sorry whore." I took a drink of beer. Niki spent only a moment gathering her thoughts, then began.

"You're going to keep me on my knees, but you're going to back me up against a wall, pin my arms above my head, and drill your lovely, delicious, beautiful cock into the back of my slutty throat. You're going to make me choke on it. And when you pull out so that you can slap my whore face or my big pornstar tits, I'm going to beg you for more.

"Then, you're going to bend me over the arm of that couch. You're going to tie my wrists together, lift them into the air, and press my face down into the cushions. You're going to fuck my ass, because I'm a dirty girl who needs to be disgraced. You're going to be rough. You're going to be mean. And I'm going to beg you to fuck it harder.

"Then, you are going to sit down and I'm going to relax you. I'm going to wrap my big tits around your cock and caress your wonderful dick with them. I'm going to do all the work and tell you all the filthy things you love hearing. Sometimes, I'll have to use my tongue to tease your head, but my mouth will perpetually be in service to you either way.

"After that, I'm going to climb on top of you and ride you. You're going to want to slap my tits and suck on them, but you won't have to choose. I have two of them. While me and my pussy do all of the work, you can suck on one and punish the other."

"Don't I get to cum at all?" I said with a tease. I unbuckled my belt and dropped it on the ground. "This sounds like a lot of action."

"Oh sir," Niki smiled with deep promise. "You're cumming this whole time. You're cumming in my throat. In my ass. On my chest. In my pussy. We stay in each position as long as you want. For as many orgasms as you want. You can keep cumming in my throat. I'll be a good whore and stay perfectly still until you come back and decide you want some more. When you want the next, we'll do the next. I'm at your disposal as long as you want."

She licked her lips one more time, a look of genuine excitement on her face. If she was acting, this was her best acting yet. "Can I tell you the best part, sir?"

I unbuckled my pants and nodded at her.

"You're recording me the whole time," Niki said. "As you fuck my face. My ass. My tits. My pussy. And whatever else comes after that. You're taking your phone and turning me into your own private pornstar. Or not private, if you want. You're saving every filthy thing we do. So you can watch later. So you can show your other whores how to behave. So you can send it to your friends. Whatever you want with it. It's your property." She smiled up at me. "And I am your property as well."

I knew I had made the right decision.

True to her word, we did everything. I put her up against a wall first, like she suggested, and fucked her throat with vigor. I found that the angle wasn't great for recording, however. I moved her over to the couch, where I could put her head against the arm of the couch. The angle was better there. At one point, I handed off the camera to her. She kept an arm out to the side, recording herself being facefucked, so I could enjoy myself. I came hard, but she gobbled it up like a good whore.

1...34567...9