The Gigolo Project Ch. 13

Story Info
Cord & Adele are alone & Victor gets breastfed by new client.
3.3k words
4.18
4.7k
4
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers

As the sun rose, so did Cord's big dick complementary by the warm wet mouth of Adele, his girlfriend Janie's roommate.

Name: Adele

Age: 25

Height: 5'5

Eye Color: Light Blue

Hair Color/Style: Dark Brown at ear level with blonde bangs in the front

Bust size: 36J

Occupation: Waitress

His girlfriend left town for a few days to attend to her sick grandmother down south and granted Adele permission to keep Cord and his huge cock happy until her return.

When the recently single Adele isn't at work, she's on her hands and knees or back servicing Cord's strong cock with her mouth, huge boobs, and pussy. She has become obsessed with Cord's abnormal penis after spending months with a guy whose dick barely hardens to 5 inches. She also appreciated the fact that Cord loves her massive J cups, unlike her ex-boyfriend. He referred her to a breast reduction specialist arguing that he was looking out for her health and didn't want her breasts to sag any further from the cumbersome weight before she reached 30. Those same cumbersome low-hung titties were swinging and swaying beneath Adele's large roomy night shirt while sucking Cord's stiff boner.

Cord moans, "Oh yeah, Adele, baby. You love my big cock, don't you?" as he grabs the back of her head, guiding her mouth up and down his big throbbing shaft. She moans in pleasure as a response feeling the juicy crown of his prick pushing against the back of her throat.

After a couple of minutes, Cord releases his grip on Adele's head allowing her to come up for air with her mouth and jaw glistening with saliva and pre-cum. As he strokes his wet dick, his eyes watch her enormous floppy udders move fluidly underneath her Dragon Ball Z nightshirt with the characters stretched and blurred largely across her immense chest.

"Bring those goddamn big titties out," Cord ordered.

Adele lifts her nightshirt and her gigantic lily-white breasts flop down and tumble across her soft bulging belly.

"Jiggle them for me."

Adele shimmies her shoulders making her massive tits flop and wobble on her chest.

"Bounce them bitches."

Adele lifts her oversized mammaries and bounces them.

"No hands this time."

Adele drops her droopy knockers and hops up and down on her knees bouncing her pendulous calcium balloons. Her face had reddened with embarrassment.

"Time to bounce those enormous fuckers on my cock."

With no hesitation, Adele plops her heavy tits on his thighs, surrounding his lengthy hard man meat in a mass of soft breast flesh. She brings her titties together smothering his dick with only the crimson knob poking through her cleavage.

"Ah, fuck," Cord cried as Adele slides her mammoth jugs up and down his iron-hard member. These were titties Cord couldn't wait to get his hands, mouth, and cock on the moment he laid eyes on Adele. She wore a large black-death metal tee shirt the first time Janie introduced them and there was no hiding the immense swells of her giant breasts as they protruded from her shirt. He fucked Janie hard that night thinking about Adele's gigantic whoppers and what they would look like naked, flopping and swinging as he fucked her. He finally got his chance with a threesome a few nights ago with his girlfriend and a couple more times following since Janie has been away. "Ohhh yeah. Fuck my dick with huge fucking titties."

Adele is trying her best to keep a firm grip on her saggy mammaries as she bounces and slides them along the sides of Cord's huge rampant cock. She isn't an experience tit-fuck but knows men who love big boobs get off on having their hard dicks trapped between a voluptuous pair of huge soft tits and how they love the sound of a pair of really large breasts slapping on their flesh during the motion of a tit-fuck.

Cord grunts, "Suck the tip while keeping your tits wrapped around my dick."

Adele leans down with her blushed face an inch away from her soft cleavage and encloses her mouth around the swollen crown of his shaft. His throbbing cock is completely out of sight with the head buried between her lips and shaft smothered between her hefty meat bags. Cord thrusts his hips upwards, pushing his hardened prick through her large droopy udders and into her mouth, fucking both of them simultaneously, working himself into a powerful orgasm.

"UNNNNGGGGGGGGG," he grunted blasting an enormous load of hot spunk inside her mouth. "Swallow all that healthy protein."

Adele moans heavily, accepting Cord's gooey fluids and swallows until the last drop is drained from his ball sack.

"Oh god, that was intense," Cord moaned.

After letting his orgasm subside, Cord flips Adele onto her back and parts her granny panties to expose her furry cunt that glistened from her moisture. He licks and sucks on her cunt thoroughly including her g-spot and tender clitoris making her body tremble and her toes curl in her socks. Her hairy pussy gushes with every long feverish stroke and deep penetration from Cord's tongue. Adele can't hold back any longer and floors his mouth with her cum, "Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" she screamed in rapture from her intense orgasm.

With his enormous dick solidly hard, Cord kneels between her legs and slides his prick smoothly between her sloppy-wet vulva lips. Her drippy vagina begins leaking like a broken faucet as soon as Cord started thrusting in earnest, stretching the fleshy slippery lips of her twat around his monster cock. Listening to Adele's nonstop crying and moaning fueled his appetite to drill her harder into the bed. She screams, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH, GOD, Aaahhhhhh!!" as she came hard within minutes.

Cord holds Adele's shaky legs spread open like a V while continuing to thrust deep inside her gooey tight snatch, feeling the warmth and wetness inside clenching and spasming around his plunging manhood. Her obscene meaty hangers bounce and slap up and down her chest and belly, mesmerizing Cord's eyes. He wraps his arms around her legs and moves forward, pushing her knees to the outside of her chest, feeding the entire length of his turgid shaft between her tingling hairy cunt lips.

Bending his head down, Cord wraps his lips around one of her stiff nipples jutting from one of her buoyant melons. He switches back and forth between her nipples, keeping them stiffened, wet, and throbbing.

After a few minutes, Cord withdraws his dripping-wet cock and lies on his back. Adele takes the hint and slides her creamy cunt down the entire thick length of his wooden lumber. With her sock-covered feet planted on either side of his thighs, Adele begins bouncing on his cock.

"Oh yeah. Bounce on my dick! Slide that little tight pussy up and down my cock just like this, baby," a moaning Cord described.

Each time Adele moves her twat down on his shaft, she let out a wild cry, "Aaaahhhhhhaaaahhh."

Cord watches her gargantuan knockers sway and bounce between her thick thighs as they hung down lewdly. He reaches forward and begins toying with her nipples, pinching, rolling, and pulling them, sometimes pulling to the point where her fat tits stretch outwards and he watches them recoil after release. The fat hard cock in her pussy and the nipple play sends Adele into orgasmic rapture.

"OOOOHHHHHH, GOD! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!" she cried in pleasure as her powerful orgasm sweeps through her shuddering body. She falls forward, crashing her sweaty sleek torso on top of his chest with her ginormous funbags bulging out from between them.

Cord senses he's close to cumming, clutching and squeezing handfuls of Adele's chunky flat ass, and starts jack-hammering his racially large cock inside her swollen drenched pussy. He hears Adele whimpering and moaning in his ear as he thrusts harder and faster in earnest, giving her soaked cunt one of the hardest fucks she ever received.

Cord cries, "Ah shit! I'm close! Oh god. Oh Adele..." as he withdrew his twitching cock and pushes Adele over onto her back. Not less than a second, he shoots a couple of massive ball juice on her substantial hangers and face. "Auuugghhhhhhhhhhh!!" he cried out and finished pumping all his jism on Adele's face. He collapses on the bed after he finishes and then his cell phone goes off. The number on his cell is from the Honey Private Academy. Before he can answer, the call had stopped but the caller left a voicemail;

"Hello, Mr. Letterman. This is Cassandra. I'm calling because, on Saturday, Kendra, the head of our Human Resources Department is having a bachelorette party. We're going to need some entertainment if you know what I mean. I will text you the details. Hope to see you soon. xoxo"

Later that same afternoon, Victor Fetcher is down in the basement of the Academy compound in the nurse's lounge with girl number seven on his list and is enjoying an unfamiliar liquid produced by her large breasts.

Name: Vanessa St. James

Age: 22

Height: 5'5

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color/Style: Black and curly at chin-level

Bust size: 32DDD/E

Occupation: Honey Academy student and mother of one

"You must have been really hungry coming in today? You're lips feel incredible drinking the milk from my aching breasts," Vanessa moaned, cradling the old gigolo's head in her lap as he sucks hungrily on one of her big and dark Hershey kisses nipples. Her other hand had slipped into his tidy-whites to fondle his growing cock, cooing as the length and girth increases in her hand.

Victor has never tasted a woman's breast milk before. His mother fed him store-bought formula in a bottle. His wife Betty breastfed their children but was never comfortable doing it in front of Victor or keen on using her milk during the rare times they had sex. He moans long while drinking the young client's warm milk that easily flows down his throat. It's not the sweetest or best-tasting liquid in the world, but he has become oddly aroused drinking her warm milk as Vanessa jerks his rock-hard manhood in his tidy-whites.

Vanessa St. James is a beautiful African-Canadian young woman. She had enrolled in the academy six months ago after giving birth to her one and only child. Her once flat-chested A cups exploded into triple D's, teetering on E's and currently full of milk. She uses a breast pump daily and then sends the milk back home to her child being looked after by her former nanny.

In addition to her large engorged fun bags needing a pump, Vanessa's horny pussy needs some cock and the Gigolo Project kills two birds with one stone as prearranged by the headmistress of the Honey Private Academy. The academy's nurse is out for the day, so the nurse's lounge made for the perfect spot for Vanessa and Victor.

She cries and moans for several minutes during the breastfeeding as she feels the pressure in one of her milk-carrying torpedoed-shaped jugs being relieved and her pussy drenching with moisture. She peels back and releases her other swollen milk-laden breast from her nursing brassiere and begins squirting the milk, drenching Victor's face in the process. His fat dick aches and twitches hard in Vanessa's stroking hand.

She moans, "Since you've done such a great job taking care of me, it's my turn to return the favor."

Victor sits up and removes his tidy-whites as Vanessa leans over resting her huge mommy milkers on this thigh and starts sliding her lips down wet and smooth over a few inches of his pre-cum gleaming cock. She steadily bobs her head up and down, moaning and groaning in rapture while sucking hard.

After filling her mouth with his white fat cock for a few minutes, Vanessa withdraws his rampant shaft and begins a thorough tongue lashing, from the base to the swollen dark pink dickhead. Vanessa moves her mouth down below wetly gobbles his thick wrinkled ball sack while keeping one hand fist pumping his shaft. After servicing his hairy thick scrotum, she resumes sucking his fat member bringing the old gigolo close to an orgasm.

"Mmmmm. I can feel you're close to cumming, but not yet," a moaning Vanessa teased after taking his twitching dick from her warm mouth and continues, "How about we give this dirty smelly old cock of yours a nice milk bath?"

With the shackles of her nursing bra off, Vanessa dangles her enormous milk-laden knockers over his wet tool and with two hands, she squeezes a steady stream of milk on his throbbing shaft, drenching the entire length to his wrinkled hanging sack. While drowning his dick in titty milk, Vanessa moves her lips to Victor's and the two exchange tongues, moaning in each other's mouths.

With his pulsing manhood nice and lathered with her warm sticky milk, Vanessa drops her big titties and wraps them around his shaft. She begins oscillating her massive milk-filled jugs around his drenched dick and teases, "Mmmmm. I bet this feels good, doesn't it? Do you like my big mommy tits fucking your juicy old cock? Mmmmm. I love seeing fat white cocks being fucked between my big brown mommy milkers." The nurse's lounge is filled with the echoes of flesh slapping as Vanessa slams her large mommy mammaries down on Victor's milk-soaked thighs and his rock-hard dick trapped in their wobbling softness. His looming orgasm now surges through his 61-year-old body with his cock madly twitching in rapture between her heavy milk-swollen jugs.

"Uhhhhhhh!!" Victor groaned, arching back as he fiercely cums between Vanessa's swollen breasts.

"Oh fuck, that's it! Cum between my fucking tits. Mmmmmm. Soak my huge breasts with your cum!" she moaned out encouragement and continues bouncing her torpedo-shaped milkers on his cum-streaming cock.

Once Victor's intense orgasm passes, Vanessa releases his man meat from between her cum-soaked tits and slides her lips over his sticky shaft for a deep-throat cleaning. She moans to the taste of his cum mixed with her creamy milk. After a minute and a half cleaning the old gigolo's tool, Vanessa relinquishes his member and realizes he's still rock-hard and throbbing.

"I've heard the stories about your cock not going down so easy. Glad they were true. My pussy needs a nice fucking after 6 months of no dick."

The new mother stands, kicks off her shoes and strips out of her jeans, socks, and soaking-wet panties exposing her clammy bald twat. She climbs onto the nurse's sofa with her feet on either side of Victor's thighs and lowers her drippy cunt down onto his throbbing member. She cries and coos with each pulsating length of his iron-hard man meat passing through her juicy wet vulva lips. Once Vanessa bottomed her cunt on the entirety of his dick, she begins sliding her sloppy wet sex up and down his turgid pole screaming, "AAAAHHHH, YEAH! YOUR COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD IN MY PUSSY! FUCK!"

As she bounces and drenches his stiff member in her pussy juices, breast milk drips from her huge leaky nipples onto his grey-haired chest. Victor cups and mauls the enormous slopes of her juicy torpedoes, streaming milk from of her extended hard nipples into his face. He leans forward and wraps his dried lips around one of her milk-leaking nipples, sucking and drinking her creamy motherly liquid which fuels Vanessa to bounce harder on his fat member and reach her orgasmic pinnacle.

She cries, "AAAAAHHHHHHH, I'm CUMMING! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!!"

The young busty mother cums hard and as she does, Victor spontaneously pulls out, lifts and lays her on the sofa. He spreads Vanessa's legs until her bare feet touches each arm of the sofa and starts licking her gleaming pussy, lapping up the cum that spilled and still flowing from her dark pink vulva opening.

"OH, DAMN! Lick my pussy! Ohhhhh, fuck!" she madly moaned.

While Vanessa's breast milk has a bitter-sweet aftertaste, her pussy is sweet tasting as he licks and deeply penetrates her soaked snatch with his tongue. He brings his fingers into the mix, sliding two in and out of her dark pink pussy and rubbing her responsive clitoris with another finger.

Vanessa cries, "AAAAHHHAAAAAAHHHHH!!" squirming on the sofa and thrusting her drippy cunt into his face. She gropes and squeezes her luscious swollen tit melons, squirting milk everywhere as another intense shuddering orgasm rocks her body. "DON'T STOP! I'm cumming! OOOHHHHHHH!!"

Victor vehemently licks and sucks Vanessa's hot pink twat thoroughly during her second orgasm, swallowing her sticky fluids as it runs out from between her inflamed vulva lips. A few seconds later, the old gigolo stands and pushes his angry veined member inside her cum-soaked cunt. He grabs her legs keeping them spread in a V-shape, and pushes her feet to the top of the sofa as he pummels her hot snatch with all his throbbing cock to his bouncing balls slamming wetly against her glossy vulva lips. He looks down and watches a blissful moaning Vanessa play with her large milk-laden titties, squeezing milk from of her large thick nipples, soaking her hands and chest. The sight is so hot that Victor feels his rampant cock extending to the highest peak of hardness and wildly twitches deep inside her drenched pussy pocket.

Not wanting to cum yet, Victor pulls out and flips Vanessa onto her knees with her ass facing him and her feet dangling off the sofa between his legs. He slides his engorged tool smoothly inside her slippery cunt and grabs onto her small waist, slamming his hips with jackhammer-like motions repeatedly against her scrawny caramel-colored butt, pounding hard and balls-deep. She wails over and over again, losing her mind being fucked senseless by a man old enough to be her kid's great-granddaddy and cums.

"OH, GOD! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!" Vanessa screamed in ecstasy as her third intense orgasm coursed through her quivering body.

Victor slows down his thrusting to enjoy the feeling of her succulent pussy contracting and bathing cum on his fully extended tool. He then goes back to full-throttle ramming mode, grabbing and holding onto Vanessa's shoulders, swiftly fucking her glistened cunt with back shots until he feels his angry cock ready to explode.

Victor cries, "Aughhhh, SHIT, FUCK!" as he quickly pulls out of Vanessa's gaping sore cunt and launches several enormous wads of hot thick semen over her ass and back.

After he finished draining his ball sack, Vic collapses on the sofa and Vanessa turns around to suck his old meat stick clean until it softens.

"I had a blast, but I got to go see my little man. Your lips feel much better than a breast pump. Hope I can use their services again soon."

Vanessa gathers her shoes and clothes and leaves the nurse's lounge. Before Victor can recover and rest a bit, his cell goes off with an incoming call from the Honey Academy headmistress, Cassandra.

"Hello?" he answered.

"I hope Vanessa didn't wear you out too much. How did her milk taste?"

"Thin and raw, not a very good aftertaste," he honestly answered.

Cassandra chuckles, "Well I hope you saved some room for dessert because your last client is ready to meet tonight and after this, your obligations as a gigolo for the Honey Academy are over. With all the money you received, you should be debt free. As usual, Kendra will text you the information and details... Oh, but if you are interested in making an extra 20 grand, there's a side project happening this weekend I would love for you to be a part of. Come see me first thing in the morning if you're interested."

Night falls and Victor is quite shocked after receiving the information on his final client as he stood outside the familiar gates leading to the Stark Compound...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers