The Girl Across The Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

I was done for the evening after that first pose. I sat nude with Trish against a sidewall of the room while Danielle posed alone for 25 minutes. Looking at Danielle, Trish said, "She is extremely beautiful. You are lucky you hooked up with her."

"Agreed," I said. "What I've learned, though, is that Danielle's physical beauty is probably one of her lesser attributes."

Trish laughed softly. "Are you telling me she is also a good lay?"

"She is," I replied, "but she's also a great person. Smart, funny, easy to get along with."

"There are not that many women like that," Trish said. "Most of us can be real bitches. You better marry her Will."

"I haven't seen any evidence that you're a bitch, or Danielle's mom, or Liz Rand for that matter," I replied. "I agree Danielle is unique and I love her a lot, but she has a career she wants to establish. I can't get in the way of that."

After Danielle finished her pose, there was a break before Ruth put Trish on the platform by herself. Danielle and I sat nude, holding hands like high school kids, watching Trish. It seemed to me that Trish exuded pride at standing nude in front of a group of strangers who were scrutinizing and trying to draw her body.

"Trish is beautiful," Danielle said.

"You like her?" I asked.

Smiling, Danielle replied, "Well, I know you do."

"Why do you say that?" I asked. "She's my boss. Of course, I'm nice to her."

"I can tell you're attracted to her," Danielle replied. "She's attracted to you too. Don't worry, I'm not jealous."

For the last pose, Ruth had Danielle and Trish standing side-by-side on the platform, each with an arm around the other's back, facing the artists. That was something I wish I had a photograph of. When they finished the pose, Danielle and Trish gave each other a quick kiss on the lips.

Early Saturday morning, Danielle and I picked Trish up at her townhouse on a hill overlooking downtown. We went northeast to Fred Hersley's home. Fred was about 60, heavyset, and enjoyed photographing naked people outdoors. However, he was a good photographer and he was careful to keep our faces out of any pictures he sold. He also paid us 10% of what he got for pictures of us. Of course, we did it for the fun of posing nude, not for the money.

We rode in Fred's van for over an hour until we reached a remote part of Lake Coban State Park. It was still early, about 9:00 a.m., but it was already getting hot. Danielle, Trish, and I took our clothes off and locked them in Fred's van. Then, we went walking in the woods. Fred's approach the time before was to let us romp and do whatever we pleased, taking a picture when he saw something he liked. We were mindful that Fred needed poses and tried to give them to him.

Fred got some pictures of us just walking nude in the woods and climbing some trees. When we reached the center of the field, Danielle and I embraced and kissed while Fred took some pictures (including one good one that showed Danielle and me embracing while Trish stood nude a few feet away watching us).

When we finished those poses, Danielle said, "Trish, I shouldn't hog Will. Why don't do the same poses with him?"

"It wouldn't look right," Trish said. "You two are lovers."

"Put passion into it," Danielle said with a sly grin, "for the sake of art."

Trish and Danielle debated a bit longer whether Trish and I should embrace and kiss as Danielle and I had. When it became clear that Danielle was determined, Trish stepped in front of me very hesitantly. She gave a weak smile and said, "I'm not too sure how we do this."

"I guess we hug," I said.

"Ok," Trish said and came into my arms. Her nude body felt nice.

"Embrace like lovers," Danielle cried. "Not like brother and sister!"

I pulled Trish to me tighter. She put her arms around the small of my back.

"Damn it! Lovers!" Danielle said. "Hands on each other's asses! Pull those pubes together! And kiss!"

I lowered my hands onto Trish's bare ass, and she put her hands on mine. I pulled her neatly trimmed mound hard against my dick. Our lips touched. We kissed. Our lips opened and our tongues began exploring. Something was changing between us. All the while we could hear Fred's camera.

I was starting to get hard when Danielle called out, "that's good." Trish and I took a step away from each other. Danielle walked up to us, pointed with her left arm, and said, "those four have been sitting on the edge of the field watching the whole time you two were posing. I don't know if they were there while Will and I were posing." At the edge of the field, maybe 60 yards away, I could see two women and two men in tee shirts, shorts, and hiking boots sitting in the grass looking at us. Danielle, Trish, and I faced them and waved. They waved back.

We started back towards Fred's van, jut in case the hikers decided to complain. Once we were in the trees, Trish said, "That was so much fun!"

"The nude hug with Will or the hikers watching?" Danielle asked.

"Both," Trish replied.

We took a different route back to the van. Fred shot some more pictures. As we were coming out of the woods into the parking area, a car was parked next to Fred's van. A man and woman were getting their packs out of the trunk. Danielle grinned and walked boldly towards the van. Trish and I followed.

The clothed couple saw us when they closed their trunk and turned towards the trail we had left. They stopped as we walked past them, followed by Fred who had his camera hanging from his shoulder. Finally, the man asked, "Nice day to go nude?"

"A great day," Danielle replied.

"You should try it," Trish added.

As the couple walked off, we heard the woman say, "Bill, maybe we should try it. There can't be many people around." I hope they did.

Danielle started her master's program the following week. I knew that would monopolize her time, but I still missed the time we had spent together over the summer. When I talked to her after she started school, it was primarily to help her with her accounting and finance coursework. It wasn't that Danielle couldn't understand the material, but I had taken a lot in undergrad and B-school. Danielle didn't have the same background in those areas. I hope I helped her.

With Danielle unavailable, Trish and I had tacitly agreed to stay apart. Since I typically worked from home or was driving somewhere to interview someone, that was easy to do. Cut off from both Danielle and Trish, I was getting a ton of work done but life was not fun. While the weather stayed warm, I visited Carol and Bruce about once a week.

Just before first weekend of October, Danielle called me. "I'm sorry Will," she started, "I haven't been much of a girlfriend lately."

"No problem," I replied. "You are doing what you need to do. I still love you."

"I love you too," Danielle replied. "Hey," she continued, "the reason I called is I've gotten a ton of e-mail from Fred. He wants to take more pictures and thinks this will be the last weekend of good weather. I can't. I've been assigned to help with box office for the Music School's fall musical. I'm going to be working on ticket orders all weekend plus I have a presentation to give on non-profit fundraising next Wednesday."

"Fred will be disappointed," I said.

"No," Danielle replied. "I called Trish. She's picking you up at 7:00 a.m. Saturday. Fred has some country road about two hours east of here he wants you to pose on."

"Do I get a say in this?" I asked.

"Sorry," Danielle replied. "I assumed that, since I'm busy, you'd be ok running around naked with Trish. You must do it. I already promised Fred that you and Trish would pose for him."

It was a little chilly when Trish parked her Lexus at Fred's house that Saturday morning, but the forecast was sunny and high 70s. Fred came out lugging his camera bag. "I know this sounds a little weird," he said, "but I was wondering if you would be ok stripping off here and riding out nude. That way, if we see an interesting spot on the way, I can stop, you can hop out, and we can get a quick picture."

Trish looked at me for a moment. A smile played across her face. "Sure," she said. "Why don't we jut leave our clothes, car keys, and things in your house. That way, they'll be safe."

Trish was proposing that she and I take a six- or seven-hour road trip without any clothes available to us. Trish gave me a look that said, "I dare you."

"Sure, sounds good to me," I said.

Inside Fred's house, his wife gave us coffee while we undressed. We walked outside nude in the still chilly air. Our clothes, shoes, everything were on Fred's living room sofa. Fred drove. Trish and I shared the bench seat behind him.

The coffee proved to be a mistake. Trish mentioned it first, about an hour out: "I need to piss." Of course, the power of suggestion meant that I soon needed to piss too. After another 20 minutes, Fred found a wide spot on the shoulder of the two-lane we were on with some trees about five yards off the roadway. He handed us each some tissues. Trish and I got out and walked gingerly through the weeds to the trees. They screened us from the road but not from the crew in a field about a quarter mile away. Still, needs must. Stark naked, my boss and I pissed a few feet away from each other.

As we walked back to Fred's van, Trish said, "I wonder if any of those management consultants ever considered this for a teambuilding exercise?"

Fred wanted to stop once on the way out. It was an ancient rest area with the hole-in-the ground commode (which still smelled) and an old crank-handle water pump. I worked the handle while Trish bent forward and pretended to drink with her bare ass towards the road. Fred shot about five pictures from behind Trish and behind me.

The spot Fred wanted to use was at the start of the Appalachian foothills. It was pretty: a straight stretch of two-lane road framed on either side by trees that still had their colored autumn leaves. A tall hill rose in the distance. At the end of the straight, a railroad trestle crossed over the road.

Fred pulled his van off the road at the end of the straight away from the trestle. Trish and I got out of the van and started walking down the road away from Fred.

The straight was probably about a mile long. Trish and I were probably about 300 yards from Fred (who must have exceptional hearing) when he yelled "car!" Trish and I dashed into the woods and waited for a pick-up truck to pass. That happened twice more before we had gone another 200 yards.

When we were about half mile from Fred, we heard his airhorn. That was supposed to signal us that a car was coming once we were too far away to hear Fred's voice. Trish looked at me and said, "so what if they see us?" We kept walking and Fred got a nice picture of the two of us from behind with a car passing us.

We stayed until around 1:30 in the afternoon. Fred photographed us walking away from him, towards him, standing in the middle of the road, hugging in the middle of the road, and playing in the red and orange leaves along the side of the road. One picture I liked had Trish on her back in the middle of the road with her legs open on either side of the double yellow line. I thought Fred could sell that one. It didn't show Trish's face. I guess about 40 cars and trucks passed us while we were there. I kept waiting for the police car, but none came. I have no idea how many pictures Fred took but he seemed happy. Trish and I had a lot of fun.

On the ride back, Trish said, "Now, I wish we had brought clothes. I'm getting hungry." A few minutes later, we came to a four-way stop. The was a gas station on one corner, a church on another, and a small building with a sign that said "Diner" on a third. No cars were parked outside the dinner. Fred pulled into its lot.

"What are you doing" Trish asked.

"I want to see if they'll feed us," Fred replied as he got out of the van. Fred was inside for several minutes before coming back. "The woman who runs the place says she doesn't care if you're naked so long as no one else comes in and complains," Fred reported. "I've got towels you can sit on behind your seat."

Trish and I looked at each other for a moment before she said, "what the hell?" I got a nice, up close look at Trish's ass as she leaned over the seatback to grab towels.

The only person in the diner was a heavyset older woman named Ethel who, apparently, owned the diner, cooked, cleaned, and waited tables. She looked Trish and me up and down as we walked in. "Well," Ethel said, "if you're going to run around with no clothes on, you picked a good day for it."

To save Ethel some walking, we put our towels over two stools and sat at the counter. I was dubious, but the BLT Ethel served me was good. Trish and I stood by Fred at the register as he paid for our lunches. After she took Fred's money, Ethel gave Trish another long look. "I might," Ethel told Trish, "run around naked if I looked like you; especially if I had someone like him to run around with. But my Al died two years back and no one wants to see this old lady even covered up as I am." Ethel laughed as we went out to the van.

It was dark by the time Trish dropped me at home. Before I got out of her car, Trish said, "Thanks Will. Today was a lot of fun."

"Thank you," I said. I hesitated before saying, "would you like to come in?"

Trish hesitated longer before replying, "no, I'd better not. I don't want to cause trouble between you and Danielle." When Trish left, I called Danielle to tell her about the day she missed. I got her voicemail. I did get to tell Danielle about the photo session, in detail, the next day. "I love the stop at the diner," she said. "God! I wish I'd been there!" I wished she had been there too.

October became a dreary November. Danielle and I worked out a schedule that allowed us to see each other about once a week. Danielle was talking about renting an apartment near the university to save her drive to and from my house when she got there at all.

Danielle called in early December. "Fred called again," she started. "He says there is a friend of a friend who has a big tank with clear glass sides in a warehouse out on the west side. Fred was wondering whether we'd pose in the water if he can get the tank cleaned up. You up for it?"

"Naked with you I'll do anything," I replied. Danielle giggled.

When Danielle called on Thursday night, she said, "Fred has that tank clean, he says, and it holds water. The friend of a friend sold the tank but he's willing to let Fred use it if he's done before the buyer takes it Saturday. Fred wants to shoot tomorrow afternoon. I can't miss my seminar. Trish is willing to do it. Are you?"

"I suppose," I replied.

"Let me make it more attractive for you," Danielle said. "I know I haven't been there for you since mid-August." I started to say it wasn't a big deal, but Danielle cut me off. "Please Will. I'm doing what I need to do but I feel terrible about how it is affecting us. This won't last forever. We'll be back together. But I don't want you to be a monk while I'm in school. This isn't a free pass to fuck anything in a skirt, but I like Trish Weld. I do want you to fuck Trish."

"Danielle," I said.

"No, I'm dead serious," she continued. "It's not being unfaithful if you have my permission." I heard another phone ring. "Shit," Danielle said. "Sorry Will, I've got to go."

Trish Weld called a few minutes later. After greetings, she asked, "Has Danielle talked to you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Are we posing for Fred tomorrow?" Trish asked.

"I suppose so," I replied.

"You know Will," Trish said. "we don't have to do anything besides take our clothes off and swim around while Fred takes pictures."

"But we will do more," I answered.

"You're right," Trish said.

"We might as well enjoy it," I added.

Trish laughed. "I think we will. I googled the address. Allowing for traffic, it is about 45 minutes from Downtown. Why don't you park at my place and we can go out together? Say about 11:00?"

"If my boss will give me Friday off," I replied.

"You have tomorrow off for the limited purpose of getting naked with me," Trish said. "Anything else and you're in trouble."

The tank and the water in it were surprisingly clean. The tank was about the size of a large above-ground swimming pool, except it was square and had clear glass sides about 78 inches high. What Trish and I had not expected was that there were men and women working in the warehouse who were, apparently, going to stay there while we posed for Fred.

The warehouse workers ignored us until Trish and I took off our clothes. People started gathering around as we climbed up a small stepladder and got into the tank. The water inside the tank came up to Trish's neck and to just below my collarbone. Fred told us to swim around. The tank was big enough that we could swim about four strokes. Fred was outside the tank shooting pictures through the glass.

After a few minutes, Fred rapped on the glass. We stopped swimming and received Fred's instructions. "Go underwater some," he said, "swim around each other, touch a little." We tried that although neither of us had a clear idea of what Fred wanted. He rapped on the glass again. "Try hugging," he said. "Get a little intimate."

Trish smiled. "Take a deep breath," she told me. I did and she pulled me under the water above her. Under the water, we embraced and rolled around an imaginary axis between our bodies so I would be on top, then Trish, then me again. We surfaced for breath and went under again. This time, we were running our hands over each other's bodies. Trish's hand found my dick several times and my hand gravitated between Trish's thighs.

I had a hard-on when we surfaced for breath again. Fred said, "Uh, would you guys consider...?"

"Sure," Trish replied. She put her hands on my shoulders and raised herself up. She wrapped her legs around me and lowered herself some. That let my dick to slide into Trish's vagina. It wasn't as good as being in Danielle but having my dick in Trish Weld felt good. I put both hands on Trish's ass and helped her move up and down on me. Fred squatted down outside the tank and took pictures looking up at us. He had us turn so that Trish's back was almost against a side of the tank. I think that allowed him clear shots of my dick in Trish. I also noticed that a crowd had gathered around the tank. Trish looked at them then looked back at me and smiled.

Trish's pelvic muscles and legs clenched hard on me and she uttered an incredibly erotic "oh, oh, oh" as she came. With her wrapped around me, there was no way I could pull out, so I came inside my boss. After we both came, Trish kept her legs around me as we kissed.

Fred finally rapped on the glass again. We broke our kiss and Fred said, "I think that's good." I boosted Trish up so she could get on the ladder. After she was out of the tank, I grasped the top edge of one wall and levered myself over it and out of the tank. I felt so good that I wanted to show off a bit.

Trish and I toweled off in full view of the workers and then stood nude while Fred showed us the fifty or so pictures he had taken. True to his word, Fred's shots of us fucking were explicit, but none showed our faces.

Trish and I put on our shoes and overcoats. We gathered the rest of our clothes and got into Trish's Lexus. Back at Trish's townhouse, we shucked our coats and had another nude hug. "That was so much fun!" Trish said. "I really got off on everyone watching us."

"I really got off on having sex with you," I replied.

"I'm so glad Danielle gave us permission to do this," Trish said.

As if on cue, Trish's doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it. Danielle was standing on Trish's front step. She hugged me. "May I come in?" I stepped aside to let Danielle in. "I'm taking this weekend off," she said. Danielle looked at me and then at Trish. "I think I'm overdressed," she said. Danielle started undressing as I closed Trish's door.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12