The Girl at the Hilton

Story Info
Watching a girl undress - did she mean to be seen?
910 words
4.51
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBT
JackBT
5 Followers

I was on yet another business trip, this time to London.

The company had put me up in a private apartment near HMS Belfast on the Thames, facing the Hilton there.

It had been a long day of meetings, so I'd pushed hard in the gym and was enjoying that post-exercise buzz. I'd showered and was lying in my towel on my bed, just about to crack a beer from the well stocked fridge.

As my mind wandered idly, thinking about whether Jamie's Italian would take me without a booking, I noticed a light come on in a room across the alley. Unlike most of the Hilton rooms, the blinds were open so it stood out a bit.

Darkness had long fallen but I didn't have any lights on in my room as I'd been looking at my phone.

Curious, I watched as a beautiful blonde girl entered the room. She couldn't see me but as she had the light on I had a good view into her room.

She was dressed up - wearing some sort of princess costume. I could tell the material was thin and it clung to her body. Even despite the long dress the way it hugged her tight ass and flat stomach told me this girl was fit. She looked like she was in her mid twenties.

Fleetingly I thought to myself that I should probably shut my curtains so as not to invade her privacy, but then I reasoned with myself that she would never know, and what harm could it do to watch a complete stranger. It's not like I'd ever know who she was, or see her again.

She put her key and coat down and moved about the room, doing a couple of things. The dress really hugged her close - I could even see her pert breasts gently bouncing as she moved. Interesting - it seemed like she might not have a bra on under there.

I noticed that every now and then she'd cast a furtive glance out the window, almost as if she was checking who might be there.

This chick was hot, but there was something in the way she moved, almost a meekness. What was she up to? I could feel myself stirring under the towel and subconsciously my hand moved to rest in my lap. The towel loosened ever so slightly as I grew beneath it.

What happened next took me to the next level. The girl stood right in the window, facing away from me. She reached behind and pulled up the dress. Slowly she pulled it up and over her head. To my amazement she was wearing nothing underneath, and just as I'd suspected her body was incredible.

I couldn't believe my luck. I was sure that at any minute she'd remember the window and pull the curtains, but instead she stood there, displaying her tight little ass to anyone who might happen to look in the window. I almost fell off the bed as she then slowly and deliberately leant forward, exposing her ass and pussy to me. She did this a couple of times as she picked things up from the floor.

I was mesmerised, and by now my thick cock was completely hard and had pushed aside my towel. For a moment I wondered if I was just as exposed as she was, but then I remembered the difference - her light was on and mine wasn't. With that I started stroking up and down my shaft as my eyes remained glued to the scene across the alley.


She turned, completely naked and in full view of the window, and for the first time I saw her breasts unhindered by the costume. They were petite and pert, with gorgeous little nipples that looked like they were hard as rocks! God I'd have loved to take one in my mouth and roll it between my tongue and lip. As my eyes wandered down her incredible body I noticed that she was completely shaved. I almost thought I could see a slight glisten on her pink little pussy lips.

What was motivating her to expose herself like this? There was something about the way that she was behaving that suggested a nervousness. Was someone telling her to do this? Had she lost a dare? Yet she seemed wet - was she enjoying this? Where had she been all dressed up but completely nude under her costume? Who else had been enjoying the movement of her tight ass and breasts as she moved around in it? My mind was racing and I could feel myself getting closer to coming.

Without pulling the curtains she turned again and lay on the bed. She crossed her legs and I saw her hand dip between her legs. No fucking way. This goddess was actually touching herself in front of a completely open window in one of the busiest cities in Europe.

My hand worked furiously as I watched her masturbate. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm as her breathing sped up and her back arched. Just as she reached her climax I couldn't take it any more and I came as well, thick ropes of come spurting across my flat stomach and running down between my balls and my thigh. Incredible.

I lay on my side as she switched off the light. It was one of the hottest experiences I've ever had.

JackBT
JackBT
5 Followers