The Girl at Work Again

Story Info
The girl in the casino men's room at work again.
789 words
4.57
1.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
317 Followers

A while back, I'd stumbled into a friends with benefits sex thing with this redhead, and we'd been hooking up when I'd come to her town on business.

We were looking at buying out the company and I was part of the team involved with the paperwork. I'd been talking to a couple of the guys, and of course nobody believed me.

Jesse and I had to be in Sue's town for meetings, so I figured I'd... introduce him to Sue.

I texted her and let her know I was coming, and asked her to wear a set of lingerie I'd bought her on a previous trip. Then, when I'd got my work requirements out of the way, I texted her to have her come up to the office I was using.

She knocked quietly on the door and I called out to come in.

"Uh, sorry," she said, "I thought you were free at the moment. I can come back."

"Sue, no," I said and stood, "this is my friend Jesse. I was telling him about you, and he wanted to meet you."

"She exists," Jesse said, standing and shaking her hand. "Pleased to meet you. Leo, she's sexier than you said."

"Come and say 'hello' properly," I said, holding my arms open.

She came and hugged me and I kissed her, long and hard.

While we kissed, I was lifting the back of her dress, showing Jesse her ass.

I backed her up to the desk, then stopped kissing her. I knelt down in front of her, kissing down her front to her thong.

Holding my face against her hip, I slid her thong down. She stepped out of it, and I kissed her from her belly down to her pussy, where I licked her clit. She put her hands on my head, pulling me into her.

When she was all good and wet, I stood up. I turned her around to face Jesse.

I pulled her dress up to her bra.

I tapped her on the shoulder, and she bent forward over the desk.

Jesse was watching as I slid my dick into her.

I put my hands on her hips and started thrusting in and out.

Jesse was looking at Sue.

"Isn't she sexy?" I said.

He nodded.

"Get up a little, Sue."

She lifted herself off the desk and I pulled her bra down, exposing her tits.

Jesse was unzipping himself. He got his dick out and waved it around.

She grabbed his dick and pulled him towards her so she could lick his dick.

I pushed her harder into the desk so she could get Jesse's dick into her mouth.

Jesse had reached down and was playing with her tits.

As we were fucking her between us, Jesse and I worked her dress all the way up to her shoulders. She stopped sucking him off so she could get it over her head, then went back to it. He took the dress from her and put it on the end of the desk.

I unhooked her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders, and Jesse took over to pull it off her arms.

We fucked for a few more minutes longer, then I decided to change things up.

"Let's turn you over."

She disentangled herself from us and and stood up. She caught my dick and held it as she turned to face me, then hopped up backwards onto my desk.

She held my dick against her pussy, and I thrust forwards to impale her again.

She leaned back onto her elbows, then laid on her back on the desk. She reached out for Jesse's cock and sucked it into her mouth until his balls were on her face.

I was playing with her clit, and Jesse was playing with her nipples.

She had her hands around his ass and pulled him against her when he came down her throat.

She wrapped her legs around me as she started cumming shaking and quivering.

I watched Jesse pull his dick out of her mouth, and I rushed around to replace it, so I could cum in her mouth too.

When I was done, I helped her sit up. Jesse was already dressed, and he handed her her bra.

I zipped up and she got up off the desk and went and found her thong.

She put those on, then put her dress on, smoothing it down over her hips.

She seemed embarrassed all of a sudden.

"Uh, it was a pleasure to meet you, Jesse."

"The pleasure was all mine," he said with a kind smile.

"Leo," she nodded to me and headed out the door.

I looked at Jesse. "Told you so."

schmoe90
schmoe90
317 Followers