The Girl in the Morning

Story Info
The girl in the casino in the morning.
1.6k words
3.85
5.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
310 Followers

I was on a business trip, to see about us buying up a little company, and I ran across this cute redhead I'd had a one night, well, less than one hour stand, with in my home town. And then I'd dressed her up and met her husband and banged her again.

The following day, I was back in the office. I'd asked Sue to wear the lingerie I'd bought her, and it kept popping up in my head to check if she'd done that.

I was out of the office getting a coffee and I saw Sam, Sue's boss, and asked him to ask her to come up and see me at her convenience.

A while later, back in my office, I was hammering away on spreadsheets and the like and there was a knock at the door.

"Just a minute," I called out, shuffling some paperwork into a drawer. "Come in."

She opened the door and came in.

"You not getting the door anymore?" she asked as I came around the desk.

"No," I said, "I'd spend all her day getting up and down."

I kissed her, and she kissed me back.

"Last night was fun," I told her.

I looked down at her tits. "Did you wear it?"

"I did," she said.

"Show me?"

She glanced at the door.

"It doesn't lock, but nobody'll come in," I said.

I sat down at my desk, and she came round to the side as she unbuttoned her cardigan. She took it off and handed it to me. I put it on my desk next as she pulled the camisole off over her head.

She dropped the camisole on my desk, and reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. She held on to the waistband and stepped out of it.

Her skirt joined the clothing on my desk, and I pulled her towards me.

I leaned forward, kissing her stomach as I slid her thong down to below the tops of her stockings.

I slid my face lower, nose against her front, kissing me just above her landing strip as I lowered her thong down past her knees.

When her thong fell to her feet, I started licking her pussy. My hands slid up her front to her tits and she unhooked her bra.

I stopped tonguing her and she took her bra off, dropping it with the rest of her clothes. I started unbuttoning my pants as she bent down to collect her thong.

"Turn around," I said as I shuffled my pants and boxers down.

She turned to face the door, and I guided her legs outside mine, then sat her down on my dick.

She put her hands on the arms of my chair, we started fucking, my hands on her hips.

There was a knock at the door.

"Fuck," I hissed.

"Just a minute," I called out as she got up.

"Under the desk, under the desk," I whispered to her.

I opened a drawer and dumped her clothes into it as she clambered under my desk.

"Come in," I called.

I slid my chair in, trapping her under the desk. One of the accountants came in. Debbie, I think her name was.

"Hey Leo," she said, "want to come out to lunch with me?"

"I've got a lot on," I said, "rain check?"

"Come on," she said, "you've gotta eat. And she can show you around a little."

"Eh," I said, "I've seen around a little."

"I heard you had Sue and her husband take you to dinner. That must have been dull. Let me show you what there is to do here."

Sue got her head into my lap, where she started licking my dick. I tried to push her away until I realized she wasn't teasing me, she was cleaning me off.

She even managed to pull my pants up.

Debbie was still talking, and I finally gave up.

"Fine, I'll go with you."

I pushed the chair back and stood up. I put my laptop into a drawer - the one with all of Sue's clothes.

I started heading towards the door.

"Don't forget to lock your desk," Debbie said.

I went back to the desk and looked at Sue apologetically as I locked the drawers.

I closed the door on the way out.

I let Debbie lead me out, and we got in her car. She drove us to a little wine bar that wasn't far from the office, pointing out local points of interest on the way. It all seemed pretty harmless, but I could feel some sort of underlying tension.

We went into the bar, and Debbie blathered on about just having "one to take the edge off for the afternoon." We both ordered a glass of wine, and agreed to share some deep fried mozzarella sticks and potato wedges. They only seemed to serve appetizers.

I listened to Debbie tell me her life story (divorced, no kids, works really, really hard) while sipping my wine, and worried about the almost naked redhead in my office.

I ignored her obvious flirting, and moved my foot away the third time she rubbed hers against it.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, not looking particularly sorry, "I didn't mean to kick you."

"I'm fine," I told her. "Don't worry."

We worked our way through lunch and our wine, and I did my best not to lead her on any. I didn't get the feeling that I'd been successful.

"Well," I said, when the waitress had taken the plates away, "this has been fun, but I really do have a lot to do."

I paid the check and we headed back to the office. I bid Debbie adieu at the door and hurried back to my office, while trying not to look like I was hurrying.

I got there and burst in, doing my best not to slam the door, and ran around the desk.

She was gone. The almost naked redhead had somehow left. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the top drawer. Her clothes were still there.

Where the fuck had an almost naked woman disappear to?

I locked the drawer again and left the office. I wasn't really sure where I was going to go, or where to look, and as I cast about, I figured I'd just get Sam to find her.

Back in the office, I called Sam and asked him to get Sue to come and see me, then busied myself with work while I waited.

About thirty minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I was hoping it was Sue, so I called out "come in."

The door was opening, and I got up when I saw Sue. Then I saw her co-worker was with her.

"Ladies," I said, "come in."

Her co-worker closed the door. Emily, wasn't it?

"I was hoping to talk to you alone," I said to Sue. "Emily, isn't it? I didn't have anything for you."

Emily just stood there.

"Uh, she knows about us," Sue said.

"Really?"

"Yes, she knew about the casino, then she met you. She's who I called when I was stuck here."

"Ah," I said. "In that case I thank you."

I opened the top drawer and brought out Sue's clothes, neatly folded.

"It would probably be best if you didn't change here."

"Can I at least put on my underwear?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "Let me help you."

I waved my hand to get her to come over to me. I wondered how much she and Emily shared. I looked at Emily, then Sue. Then I put my finger through the zip pull. I looked at Emily, and started lowering the zip.

I really thought she'd stop me when I got to her tits, for example, but she didn't. The zip went further and her tits strained to get out. I got to the bottom and the two sides came apart.

I turned her around and slid the dress off her shoulders.

I slid my hands around her and down to her front.

I could feel the heat coming from between her legs, and moved my hand down towards it.

She shuffled her legs apart a little and I ran two fingers along her clit, down to her pussy. My fingers squelched through her lips.

"She's sopping wet," I remarked.

"Are you going to fuck her?" Emily asked.

Really? It seemed like Emily was comfortable with watching her friend get nailed in front of her, so I can only assume it had happened before. Interesting, but I didn't want to be part of the entertainment.

"No," I said, "enough people in this building have already seen my dick."

I let go of her and picked up her thong from the desk, holding it by her feet for her to step into. I slid it up her legs.

I realized that she was still wet.

"Just a minute."

I grabbed my handkerchief and folded it up, putting in the thong, then pulled it all the way up.

"You can keep that," I told her, "I have a hundred of them."

I passed her the bra, and she put it on. She held it over her tits as I hooked it together.

She fussed with fitting her tits into the bra properly while I held the dress behind her so she could put her arms into it.

I pulled it up to her shoulders and she zipped it up.

"Well," Sue said, grabbing her folded clothes, "we should be getting back to work."

Emily smiled at me.

"Sure," I said, "thanks for coming up again."

I went back to work, as I had a lot to get through before heading home.

It was a couple of hours later when I thought to text Sue.

]Sorry, been really busy today. I'll text you when I get home[

It took a while, but I got a reply.

[No worries]

schmoe90
schmoe90
310 Followers