The Girl for Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Lin, in what came as no surprise to me, seemed to know her way around a pussy at least as well as she did a dick, and before long Carmen was writhing on top of her, playing with her own small, perky tits as she moaned out, "Oh god yes, oh yes, oh, make me cum, baby. Just like that, just like that..." She spasmed on the other girl's face, almost falling forward before supporting herself with her arms as she fucked her pussy into Mei Lin's mouth, screaming "oh fuck oh fuck I'm coming!"

I could feel how excited Mei Lin was, her pussy squeezing my hard cock as she worked her own way towards orgasm. Recovering, Carmen managed to slide a hand down to Mei Lin's twat and started fingering her clit. She looked up to me and said, "That's it, baby, fuck that little cunt. Make her fucking cum on your fat cock. Yeah, fuck that tight little pussy, baby."

Mei Lin started spasming again, her little hips bouncing up and down on the bed as she came. Carmen kept up her furious clit rubbing the whole time, smiling big as she watched the little girl under her go crazy on my cock. "Oh fuck," I found myself saying as the tight little snatch holding me gripped me even tighter. I was holding back a deluge of cum.

As Mei Lin's orgasm subsided, Carmen grabbed the shaft of my cock and pulled me out of that tight little hole. She bent down to take it into her mouth. "Give me that cum, baby. I want your fucking cum in my mouth," she insisted.

I couldn't resist that filthy mouth if I wanted to. I fired a big wad of cum right at her open mouth. It landed right on her tongue. I furiously jerked out a few more shots of cum, which she expertly held in her mouth for me to see. As I finished, she closed her mouth and scrambled to turn around. Mei Lin seemed to have intuited the situation because as Carmen leaned over her, she opened her mouth and Carmen spit the whole load of white, sticky cum into Mei Lin's mouth. Then she went right in for a kiss, their dueling tongues spilling cum out the sides of their mouths. It was so hot to watch that even right then I could feel the first tingle of another erection coming.

Carmen rolled off Mei Lin. They both looked at me with a wicked smile. "Well, that was fun," said Carmen. "Do you think it's been seven minutes?"

"Shit," I said. "I forgot to set the alarm. We'd better check on the others, huh?" The girls hopped up excitedly from the bed and scurried after me to Brad's room. On the way we could hear the sounds of very excited sex. I silently hoped not to miss the ending.

Entering the room, we saw exactly what I, for one, had been expecting: Phoebe was riding Matt while Brad fucked her ass hard. She was wailing out "oh god"s and "fuck me"s, in the throes of what I guessed was one of many orgasms.

"Some bitches just hog all the cock," commented Carmen, leaning against me.

"Some bitches just need it, I guess," I said.

Our commentary was interrupted by Brad. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," his voice strained.

"Do it!" cried Phoebe, "Fucking cum in my fucking ass!" He did; his hips slammed into her as he shot his load up her butthole while she moaned in pleasure. Finally he pulled out his still hard cock, cum dripping deliciously from the hole. Mei Lin beside us didn't waste any time. She practically attacked him, climbing up on the bed as he lay back and sucked his cock into her mouth, aggressively bobbing up and down on it and working it with her hand to extract the last drops of cum.

While Matt's cock continued to slam into her pussy from below, Phoebe turned to acknowledge us for the first time, smiling wickedly at Carmen. She rolled off of him and onto her back beside Brad, leaving Matt's hard dick to flop against his belly. "Come here, bitch," she beckoned Carmen to her as she pulled her legs back up to her chest. Carmen obeyed, crawling up on the bed as Matt swung his legs around and sat on the edge of the bed to give them room.

Not to be left out, I dropped to my knees and started sucking Matt off. I could taste Phoebe's delicious pussy on it, and I stroked myself to full hardness as I ran my tongue around his cock head. "Mmm, eat that cum out of my ass, bitch..." Phoebe was enjoying herself, I guessed, though I couldn't see her from where I was, looking up into Matt's eyes as I sucked him.

Brad must have been inspired, because he pulled his legs up to his chest (gotta love that athlete flexibility) and commanded Mei Lin, "Lick my asshole, bitch." True to her nature, she obeyed without complaint, jerking Brad's cock while she ate his ass. I stopped sucking to watch, idly jerking Matt with one hand. I noted to myself how despite having met her only a few hours ago, Brad was already happy to treat her like a little slut he could demand anything of. Mei Lin's cute little ass up in the air was making a tempting target.

"Somebody put a cock inside me, already," Carmen called out. I looked up at Matt and he responded by fulfilling her request, getting behind her and thrusting into her as she went back to pleasuring a moaning Phoebe orally. Now the only one with a partner, I climbed up onto the bed and headed straight away for Mei Lin's tempting little upraised ass. She wiggled it playfully as I brought my tongue to bear on her cute little hole.

She paused her pleasuring of Brad, having brought him back to full hardness in her hand, and climbed up on him, straddling him and pulling her delicious asshole frustratingly away from my mouth. Without saying anything, she reached down between her legs and manipulated his large member to point at the entrance to her tight little twat and impaled herself roughly on it, working it into her deeper with a few motions of her hips. "Well?" she looked back at me expectantly. "You know what to do," she smiled wickedly.

Indeed I did. I pulled closer, placing a hand on her small shoulder to brace her, and with my free hand, lined up my cock head with her cute little butthole, now wet with saliva and her own juices. I knew she was just as anxious for this as I was, so I didn't bother going slowly, forcing my hard dick up her ass in a single thrust. In one unbroken motion, my whole dick disappeared into her, her butthole swallowing the head and shaft inch by inch.

"Oh fuck yes," she cried out, "fuck my little ass." Brad began thrusting up into her hard, and, feeling his cock's motion inside her against my own, I matched his rhythm, our two big hard cocks working her holes like a well-oiled machine. "Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me," she began squealing in time to our thrusts. She squeezed us both tightly with her little holes.

"Oh god take those fat fucking cocks," Phoebe wailed beside us. Carmen's tongue had worked her clit into another orgasm while she buried her fingers up Phoebe's twat. "Take those cocks you slut! Oh god oh god I'm coming, fucking eat my cunt you fucking bitch oh god!" Her eyes closed as her body went nuts, writhing and jerking, bouncing up off the bed. When she finally stopped, breathing heavily, she rolled over, flinging her leg over Carmen's head, which was now face down in the sheets, and rolled over next to us.

She got up on her knees and violently kissed Mei Lin, her hands grabbing the smaller girls head and jerking it towards her own. When the kiss ended, Mei Lin's tongue was still hanging out of her mouth. "Take those fucking cocks, you little slut. You're going to cum for me, aren't you? Cum with that big cock up your ass for me."

"Nnnngg," Mei Lin moaned, nodding her agreement. I wrapped my arms around her and roughly grabbed her small tits. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass and my slutty little cunt. Make me cum, make me cum," she moaned, trailing off into incoherence as our bodies slapped together. Suddenly her asshole clamped down on my dick and her whole body started shaking violently as she went into a huge orgasm.

"Cum on those fat cocks, cum for me, you little slut," Phoebe encouraged her, fingering her own clit. Behind her, Carmen began screaming out her own orgasm, her hand buried in her twat as Matt slammed his cock into her from behind.

"Aaaaah fuuuucckkk," screamed out Mei Lin as her orgasm rocked her body before she collapsed onto Brad's chest.

"Give me those fucking cocks," Phoebe demanded, practically pushing Mei Lin out from between us, "Let me taste your slutty cunt and ass." Brad and I each grabbed our own cocks, now freed from Mei Lin's still quivering holes and Phoebe pulled them together and jammed them into her mouth. She gagged on them, trying to force two big, throbbing rods down her throat.

"Oh fuck," Matt cried out next to us, "I'm gonna cum!" He rammed his cock deep into Carmen's little twat as far as it could, and his muscles tensed as he shot his load into her.

"Oh yeah, baby, cum inside me. Give me that fucking cum in my pussy," Carmen begged breathlessly.

"Oh shit, I'm coming," Brad said. I could already feel his dick beginning to jump in Phoebe's mouth as he spoke. Phoebe pulled our cocks out of her mouth, letting his thick white cum spurt up like a fountain, some of it splattering onto her face, some dripping down her fingers. She held our dicks together tightly and his cum spilled onto mine, his massive load flowing down both our shafts and pooling on our bodies.

"Oh my god that's fucking hot," Mei Lin said, just now recovering and propping herself up on all fours to watch. "Come on, baby, cum on his cock," she encouraged me, her eyes locked on the throbbing, cummy dicks Phoebe was jerking with both her hands now.

"Ah, fuck," I said. The image of Brad's big cock dumping its load all over mine set me off and I started spurting out cum just as he was finishing, sending some squirting onto Mei Lin's face, now inches from our members and even more dripping down our dicks. "Fuck that's hot," I panted, my orgasm finally coming to an end.

Mei Lin and Phoebe started licking up our cum from our dicks and each others' faces while everyone else collapsed onto the bed. Carmen watched hungrily from across the bed then stuck a finger in her own twat, bringing it out dripping with cum and licked it up, a treat to enjoy along with the show.

"Maybe we take a break before round three?" Matt offered.

"Aww," replied Mei Lin sarcastically, "Who needs a break?"

"Boys," teased Phoebe.

***

It turned out that the girls could use a break before the third round, as well. We took the opportunity to refuel ourselves, having some food to soak up the alcohol and some more alcohol just to be safe.

"So," Phoebe interrupted the chatter going on around the couch with a voice that said she had an important announcement, "what are the sleeping arrangements going to be tonight?"

"Is everyone staying over?" Carmen asked. She looked around the room, seeming to judge each person's individual reaction. Everyone was in various states of undress, as we had decided it was best not to present hapless delivery boys with a fully naked horde.

"The only real questions are you, Matt and Mei Lin," I answered, "since everyone else lives here. That is, unless you were planning on stealing one of us away for the night."

"Just one?" she winked at me. "Anyway, I'm definitely not in the mood to walk back to campus now."

"In the mood for something else, I hope," Phoebe smiled at her. "So, you two? You're definitely more than welcome..." She turned to Matt and Mei Lin, sitting side-by-side on the floor.

He turned to her and they seemed to communicate telepathically, both shrugging, before he answered, "We're in" with a smile.

"Great," said Phoebe, "Now, not that this will come up for a while, but when people want to sleep, three to a bed?" She gauged the others' reactions, which were all generally positive.

"Ok, so six choose three is... 6 times 5 times 4 over 3 times 2, cancelling...twenty ways of choosing a threesome?" Matt offered.

"But we really don't care which bed, right?" said Mei Lin. Phoebe visibly rolled her eyes. "And choosing each threesome is the same as choosing the complement of that threesome in that case, so shouldn't we divide out by two?"

Matt considered a second. "I suppose," he said. "I'm not actually any good at math."

"Nerds," Phoebe finally interrupted before either of them had a chance to say anything else. "There are more important things to talk about right now."

"Bottle worked before, I say all hail the bottle," Brad helpfully added, punctuating his opinion with a drink of beer.

"Am I not allowed to request to sleep with Will?" Carmen asked surprisingly shyly.

"Of course you're allowed to request whatever you want," said Phoebe sarcastically, "but that doesn't mean I'll allow it."

"I'll allow it," I interrupted, putting an arm around Carmen and drawing her near.

"Then I'm allowing this one," Brad said, dragging Phoebe to him by the ankle.

"Brad, don't be an asshole," she replied. "You're going to make our guests feel unwelcome."

"Aww, everybody's welcome," he said drunkenly. "Welcome to my dick in their butt. Whoever wants that, come on over."

Ah, Brad...I looked over to the two remaining members of our group to gauge their reactions. They were both smiling at each other. "I think you're going to need another criterion," I added. Orgies were complicated, I conceded silently.

"Coin flip?" offered Matt to his mate.

"Nuh-uh," Phoebe piped up. "I'm no math whiz, but by my computations, Carmen here is the only one of us girls not to get double-dicked tonight." All eyes turned to our slight latina who almost blushed. "Besides," Phoebe continued, "I have plans for this one." She eyed Mei Lin, who met her devilish gaze with a grin.

"If people are up for 'round three', I don't think we have to worry about ensuring those plans later," I said.

"We already have a plan for round three," said Mei Lin. She exchanged looks with Phoebe.

"Why did I not see this coming?" was all I could say.

"Now, boys," said Phoebe in her best faux-serious voice. "You're going to put on a little show for us girls." She beckoned Carmen over to her with a finger and the three of them sat on the couch in their underwear. Mei Lin had thrown on a t-shirt which was too big for her, Carmen her own shirt, and Phoebe was, of course, topless. She added, "Per this one's request." She indicated Mei Lin with a motion of her head.

We males looked around at each other. "What kind of show?" asked Matt after an extended silence.

"Oh, Matty, you're so dumb sometimes," Mei Lin said sweetly.

"Well, a striptease for starters," Phoebe said matter-of-factly. "From there, don't worry, we'll direct you."

"Direct away," said Brad. He was wearing only a pair of shorts, and he dropped them down to his ankles almost as soon as he had hopped to his feet. His thick juicy cock swung between his legs as he took a swig of beer.

"It's a good thing you fuck better than you strip," said Phoebe, her tone disappointed. "You two, put a little effort in." She looked from Matt to Me.

"We need some music," I think.

"Ooh, I've got the perfect thing," Carmen said excitedly. She grabbed her shorts from off the floor where they had lain crumpled for hours and pulled her phone out. In a few seconds, her phone was blaring "face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fuck..."

"Very retro," I smirked.

"Well?" said Mei Lin expectantly. Matt and I each shrugged and got to our feet. We tried, although I suspected our dancing left something to be desired.

"Woo! Whip it out!" Brad cheered us on sarcastically. Alright, I figured. I grabbed Matt's jeans and yanked them down, which surprised him. Before he could get revenge on me, Mei Lin had done the same to me, leaving us all three standing with our cocks out and rapidly becoming erect.

"Let's see now," said Phoebe, inspecting us carefully from her perch on the couch. "Not bad, but you're not quite there yet." She placed a finger carefully to her lips and considered, "Last one to get hard is the bitch." She smiled wickedly.

Brad, who had already been stroking, was already hard, so it came down to Matt and me. We each grabbed our cocks and started jerking off with the girls watching intently.

"Come on, Will!" Carmen cheered sarcastically.

"Go Matt!" added Mei Lin more genuinely. Matt gave me a look from the corner of his eye. I wouldn't mind being the bitch at all, I thought, as I eyed his rapidly hardening cock.

"And the race goes to Matt!" declared Phoebe, to applause from the other two girls. "On your knees, bitch," she added.

Yes, ma'am, I thought. I immediately wrapped my arms around Matt's body as I knelt before him. His cock looked delicious in front of me. I didn't bother looking up at him and just swallowed it, taking its hardness into my mouth and letting my tongue build a mental map of it for me. Before I even had a chance to really get it into my throat, Brad stepped beside him and offered his big, throbbing member to me while putting an arm around Matt's shoulder. "Come on, bitch," he said. "Let's make this a real show."

I grabbed his cock with my left hand and Matt's with my right and I started jerking them off in time. "Look at him go," Carmen said, genuine amazement in her voice, as I began switching back and forth between the two large dicks in front of me, sucking on first one and then the other. I let my tongue play and enjoy the drops of precum that were already oozing from their cock heads.

"He might be a better cocksucker than you," Phoebe teased.

"No way," she replied, "If that was me, they would have both already cum."

"You want a shot?" I asked, gripping their cocks tightly but taking them out of my mouth.

Carmen raised an eyebrow interestedly but before she could say anything was cut off by Mei Lin. "Nuh-uh, it's showtime, and I'm enjoying the show." Indeed she seemed to be; she had stripped again and was already fiddling with her clit.

Phoebe followed suit, adding, "You better get those cocks back in your mouth, boy..."

I didn't need the command. I sucked Matt's cock back into my mouth and pushed my head forward, trying to get him as deep as I could. Before I could do anything else, Brad poked me in the cheek with his fat cock head. "Open wide, bitch," he smirked. I tried. It turns out that sucking two cocks at once is harder than you'd think. More fun, too. I marveled at the situation I was in, two fat dicks fighting for position in my mouth as three girls watched and played with their pussies, encouraging me. My own dick begged for attention, so I grabbed it with one hand. Fortunately, Matt and Brad were both aggressively forcing my head onto their dicks, freeing up my hands a bit. I swirled my tongue around both of their dicks as best I could, enjoying their taste and warmth.

It was almost heaven, but what I really wanted was some attention for my other hole. I reached a hand down to my ass and started toying with the hole with one of my fingers. "Don't move," Phoebe said, breaking my concentration on the two cocks fighting for position in my mouth. She hopped up and ran off, only to return a minute later with some lube and a couple of dildos I recognized as hers. "Now, we need a volunteer..."

Before she could even finish, Carmen grabbed the lube and a dildo from her and plopped down on the floor behind me. "I've got this," she said. "Get ready, baby." I heard her squirt some lube out of the bottle and a second later felt it, cold on her delicate fingers, being rubbed into my ass. I pulled my cheek to the side to help her as best I could.

On the couch, Phoebe was busy inserting another dildo into Mei Lin's twat as the slight Chinese girl fingered her own clit. Phoebe seemed distracted by this, but Mei Lin's eyes remained focused on us boys. Suddenly I felt the rubber head of a dildo press up against my back hole. "Mmm, that's hot," Carmen remarked from behind me as the fake cock began its slow, steady invasion of my butt.