The Girl for Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, it is," Matt pulled his cock out of my mouth, leaving my tongue feeling lonely for just a second before Brad took the opportunity to thrust deep into my throat, causing me to gag happily. I would have to remember to thank Nadia, I thought to myself, for introducing me to the joy of cocks. I stroked my own as the dildo inched up into me. Carmen braced me with a hand on my shoulder as she fucked me deep with that rubber dick.

Matt dropped to his knees behind Brad and spread his cheeks with his hands. Soon came the sounds of a sloppy rim job to match the blow job I was giving. "Oh, yeah, eat my ass..." Brad forcefully fucked my throat, pushing his ass back onto Matt's tongue on the backstroke. Carmen was really pounding me now and I was gripping my cock tighter, trying to prolong the pleasure by holding back the cum building up inside me.

"Fuck his ass, baby," Mei Lin cheered helpfully from the couch. She was clearly straining to keep her eyes open as she neared an orgasm, helped along by Phoebe. "I want to cum while I watch you fuck him." Matt did as his girl ordered, getting to his feet. I regretted not having the best view, but I was too distracted by the fake cock in my ass and the real one in my throat to mind too much. I could see Matt adjusting his cock an when he thrust in, it pushed Brad's dick to the back of my throat.

I coughed and let the dick fall out of my mouth as Matt began pumping into Brad in earnest. "Oh, yeah," Brad grunted, grabbing his spit-coated cock. "Fuck my ass, fuck it..." After only a few thrusts, I could tell Brad was getting weak in the knees and he reached for the couch for support.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh god oh god fuck him baby!" Mei Lin was screaming out an orgasm at the sight.

I had to admit it was pretty hot, but I wasn't really looking to be a spectator. I turned to Carmen, who seemed to be reading my mind. "Well?" she said expectantly, "Aren't you going to get in on that?" She pulled the dildo from my butt, leaving my hole overwhelmingly lonely. She brought the dildo to her lips and licked it, giving me more raised eyebrows of anticipation.

I turned around and put my face in her lap, then reached back and spread my ass cheeks wide. "Brad, give me that fat cock, now!" I demanded.

"Now we're getting somewhere," Phoebe said, pulling her head out of Mei Lin's crotch as the smaller girl slowly recovered from her orgasm. Matt and Brad stopped and hurriedly moved to fulfill my demand. Almost instantly, Brad's cock was all the way up my ass, stretching me out and punching my prostate, and immediately after that, Matt's cock was up Brad's ass, forming us into a train. They worked out a rhythm, flesh slapping against flesh, balls heavy with cum swinging wildly as they built up to a rapid pace. In front of me, Carmen spread her legs and fingered her clit for me to watch as Brad pounded my ass.

It was so hot, so intense, feeling the power of two cocks driving into me that I came almost immediately. "Oh fuck," I managed through the wave of pleasure, "I'm coming..." The hot, thick cum jetted out into my hand as the girls cheered us on.

"Fuck his ass like a bitch!" Phoebe cheered, shoving Mei Lin's face into her crotch violently. "Take that fat cock in your ass!"

"Oh god oh god, baby," moaned Carmen, "You take that cock so good. Cum for me with that big dick in your ass..." the heat was radiating off her little cunt as she furiously fingered herself in front of me.

My ass clamped down on Brad's big cock as my dick kept pumping out cum. There was too much for my hand, and the sticky hot mess oozed out around my fingers. "Oh, shit, oh, shit, I'm coming in that tight ass!" he cried out, and I felt the familiar sensation of his big, heavy balls emptying themselves into my butt.

"Fuck, I'm coming, too!" Matt cried out soon after. I wished I could watch his cock pulse as he sent his hot goo up Brad's ass behind me, but I was in too much ecstasy to move, the last of my own cum dripping onto the floor as Carmen moaned out her own orgasm.

Soon everyone was collapsed on the floor, the couch, or halfway between the two. Only Phoebe and Mei Lin were still going at it with any intensity, groping each other noisily while everyone else caught their breath.

"Show's over already?" Mei Lin said dejectedly, looking up for just long enough to speak before returning to sucking on Phoebe's nipples.

"Perhaps we should go to bed, then?" Phoebe said with a wicked smile. I looked over at Brad. He sighed heavily and rolled his eyes.

***

Matt, Carmen and I drifted off to sleep to the faint sounds of Phoebe and Mei Lin's continued enjoyment, although it wasn't to last long. I woke to a sucking sound what I judged to be a few hours later. I looked down to see Carmen's silhouette working on Matt's cock in the dim light. She must have felt my stirring with the hand she had wrapped around my semi-hard cock because she whispered, "Hey, loverboy," before moving from Matt's cock to my own.

Her tongue was, as always, magical in the way it danced around my dick head, working on the ridge and bringing me to full hardness in almost no time. I looked over to Matt beside me. His hand had joined Carmen's in working her spit into his shaft. "Sleep well?" I asked.

"Not as long as I would have liked," he responded, "but I can't complain about the wake-up call." I slid an arm under him, wrapping it around his shoulders.

Carmen had switched back to him again. "Yeah, it's pretty nice, right? But now you see why I'm always sleeping in class."

He chuckled as I drew him closer and kissed him. I felt his hand drift down my abs and join Carmen's dainty hand on my cock. Carmen released his dick from her mouth with a loud smacking sound. "Well, now that you're both up," she said slyly, "we can really get started."

"Started on what?" I teased her.

"Started on me," she replied. In the dark I could, I could see her head tilt to one side and guessed that magical tongue of hers was sticking out of her mouth. Her lithe little body clambered up Matt's frame and he let go of my dick to allow her to position herself over him. It was difficult to see exactly what she was doing, but I could guess she was manipulating him into her. The wet squishing sound told me he was in.

"Seems like you already got started on you," I teased, getting up and crawling down towards Matt's feet. She started rocking on top of him as I brought my head up behind her cute little ass. I could more feel than see what was going on, the heat radiating from her pussy as she worked him in and out of herself with her hips. I stuck out a tongue to explore the darkness and was rewarded with a taste of her on Matt's shaft. I let my tongue wander from his balls up to her ass and back again slowly as they both moaned in pleasure.

My throbbing dick was insistent in my hand and so I repositioned myself, a bit sad at depriving my mouth, behind Carmen's gyrating body. "Mmm," she moaned as I ran a hand up and down her body. My other hand worked to aim myself in the dark. The head of my dick sat against Matt's shaft, wet and slipping in and out of Carmen's pussy. The motion teased me and I enjoyed the sensation for a little too long for her taste. "Come on, baby, you know what I want..."

I did, but I knew what I wanted even more. I pushed my dick forward, squeezing it against the underside of Matt's. It pressed up against the entrance to her little twat, stuffed tight with cock. "What are you...?" Carmen began. I pushed harder, forcing my dick head into her along Matt's shaft. It popped inside her. "Oh my god...aaahh...oh my fuck oh god"

"Just relax, baby," I said, bracing her with my hands on her hips. "You're going to like this."

"Oh my god..." she trembled as I pushed into her more fully. Matt had helpfully slowed his thrusting to a near standstill, letting our throbbing cocks squeeze against each other in her tight passage.

"Fuck that's tight," he groaned.

"Oh my god," Carmen moaned again as I inserted the last inch. "Fuck...fuck me, please..."

We started slow, our cocks pushing past each other slowly as she got used to the girth of two big dicks in her little pussy. We both grunted out our pleasure as we sped up, working up to a comfortable rhythm. She provided us with ample lubrication, her twat coating our shafts with her juices, letting us slip by one another. With the underside of Matt's cock pressed up against mine tightly, I knew neither of us would last very long. Fortunately, we wouldn't have to. Carmen had already started spasming with orgasm. I pressed up against her, pushing her little flailing body against Matt's and held her there as her pussy tried its best to milk two cocks at once "Oh god oh god oh god" she kept repeating as she we rode her through what I counted to be at least three consecutive orgasms, though it was hard to tell with how they blurred together and how focused I was on not coming myself.

Finally her snatch succeeded in pushing Matt out with it spasms and she began to slow to a slight quiver on my dick as her orgasms receded. I kissed the back of her neck gently, tasting the sweat that now coated her little body. "What did you think of that?" I whispered into her ear.

"That was..." she was breathing heavily, seemingly only now coming to, "...amazing. I..." she trailed off.

"...need a break?" offered Matt helpfully. She just nodded, still catching her breath, and slid off him. "Good, 'cause I was kind of hoping for a turn..." He smiled up at me, and I grabbed both our cocks and brought them together.

I needed both hands to wrap around the girth, so I looked to Carmen as I started stroking us together. "Can you get the..." before I could even finish, she had retrieved a bottle of lube from the nightstand. I was pleased she had already memorized its usual location. "Thanks," I said. "My hands are kind of full, so could you...?" Again, she already knew where I was going. She squirted some into her hand and reached down between me and Matt, even in the dark finding his asshole instinctively. I felt him flinch as her fingers began to apply the lube to it.

"A little cold?" I teased him. "Let me warm that up for you." I adjusted my position to aim my dick at his now lubed-up hole. Carmen helped me out, grabbing my dick and positioning it at his butthole. With her other hand, she took up stroking him, now coating his already pussy juice-covered dick with additional lube. I pushed against his back entrance, parting his asshole with the tip of my dick. He breathed deep and relaxed and the head slipped in. I kept pushing, grunting along with him as we worked together to get my rock hard cock up his asshole.

"Oh, yeah..." he moaned as I fed the last inch into his butthole. Carmen's fingers danced up between my legs, tickling my balls before finding my asshole. As I started pumping in and out of Matt's ass slowly, her fingers began to tease mine. I threw my head back and enjoyed the various sensations, listening to the sound of Carmen sucking Matt's cock into her mouth. Matt moaned more on my dick, "Oh fuck yes..."

I looked back down and wished I had turned the lights back on before starting. I wanted to see the ecstasy on Matt's face as he simultaneously fucked and got fucked. I imagined it was something like the look on mine as Carmen's magic fingers snuck deeper into my ass. I brought my own fingers to my mouth and coated them with spit, then reached down and felt along Carmen's back until I found her ass crack, letting my fingers tiptoe down it till they found her hole. She wiggled her cute little butt in response. I breathed deep and tried to hold back the cum building in my balls.

I slid my middle finger into her butthole as I pumped away at Matt's. He was squeezing me tight, his eyes closed, head back against the mattress in ecstasy. "Fuck me," he moaned, "I'm going to cum..." With my free hand, I pushed Carmen's head down, forcing his cock into her throat. She didn't resist me as he started to cum. I felt his orgasm in his ass, his flesh squeezing my hard rod with every spurt of hot cum, which Carmen gobbled up like a pro, hardly letting any drip out. "Aaaah..." he trailed off as his balls emptied themselves into her mouth.

I was so close as well that I had to pull out just to keep from shooting my load up his tight ass. His butt made a satisfying noise as the air rushed into the gaping hole left in my wake. Carmen immediately grabbed my cock and shoved it into her mouth, slurping up the mixture of lube, her own juices and Matt's ass hungrily. She let Matt's cum coat my cock, a hot sticky mess mixed with her own spit which flowed down my shaft and drip over my balls. This last sensation was too much and I started coming involuntarily, unable to formulate words, just grunting as I fired shot after shot of hot cum into her throat.

She took it all greedily, barely even gagging as I filled her mouth with jizz. When my dick finally stopped spasming in her mouth, she matter of factly rose up, letting my finger pop from her asshole, and kissed me on the mouth, sending a flood of cum, along with everything else, pouring into my mouth. It dribbled down my chin as we made out in the dark.

"So you guys aren't going to share or anything?" Matt said finally. Carmen laughed and I pushed her to the bed beside him before climbing on top of him. We all shared a sticky, cummy kiss for a while before I started feeling a familiar tingle in my dick.

"Well, boys," Carmen interrupted to say, "who's ready for round four?"

"I thought we were on round five..." I said.

Matt shrugged, "Eh, who's counting?"

***

By my count we were on round eight by the time I finally rolled out of bed to greet the noonday sun. Fortunately, we had ended up with Carmen lying between us two guys, and so I found it easy enough to slip out of bed and make it to the bathroom without waking anyone. While I was up, I decided to peek in on Brad's room.

"Sup, man?" Brad greeted me from the end of his bed, where he sat, still fully naked, playing a video game. Behind him, Carmen lay splayed out, face down on the bed. A sheet covered her from the waist down, but she appeared to be naked. I was momentarily confused by the lack of Mei Lin before I noticed her curled up on the floor, a blanket wrapped partially around her thin, naked form, clutched tightly in one hand near her face.

"Crazy night, huh?" I said from the doorway.

"Yup," he replied and picked up an open bottle of beer from the floor, drinking it without pausing his game. "Good times..."

"Yup," I said. "Anyway, I'm going to take a shower."

"Good idea," he said before I made my way to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up, finding the hot water of the shower surprisingly refreshing as it washed away the night's otherwise pleasant activities, so it took some extra willpower to keep it short, knowing there were five (five!) other people in the house who would probably want a go. When I finished toweling off, I headed back to my room and found Carmen and Matt still blissfully asleep.

I climbed back onto the bed and curled up beside Carmen, wrapping an arm over her as she slept. "Mmm," she replied, stirring and turning slightly, just enough to look me in the eyes. "Good morning," she said with a smile.

"I think good afternoon is more accurate by this point," I smirked.

"You smell nice," she said, ignoring my snark.

"Yeah, showers'll do that," I joked. "You, on the other hand, smell like ass..."

"And you're complaining?" she replied sarcastically. "Last I checked, you liked ass."

"Oh, I'm not complaining," I said, bringing her in for a kiss, which she happily returned, adding, "but you might want to hop in the shower before it gets too crowded."

"What's wrong with a crowded shower?" she winked. She had a point, I thought. She rolled to her other side and started tapping on Matt's shoulder. "Hey, wake up," she said as he opened his eyes reluctantly. "You're taking a shower with me, come on." I shrugged at him and they rolled out of bed to shower.

Well, I thought, coffee for six was probably in order, so I threw on some jeans and made my way to the kitchen. I made a pot as I heard the shower turn on and then headed to Brad's room. I found the scene largely unchanged. "Coffee on the way," I informed him, "in case you need some caffeine."

"Thanks, bro, but I've been up for a while," he said. "These two might need it in a couple hours, though." He took a drink of his beer.

"Up all night, huh?" I said.

"I think so," he said, looking back at Phoebe. "I totally passed out at some point, but I don't think they did..."

"Great," I chuckled. I knew from experience it was best to let sleeping Phoebes lie, so I went back to the kitchen and got myself some coffee. Before too long, Matt and Carmen joined me, in a pair of boxers and one of my t-shirts, respectively, followed by Brad. We chatted for a while before the other two girls finally stumbled into the room.

"What time is it?" Phoebe moaned. She squinted as she poured herself and Mei Lin each a cup of coffee.

"I'm guessing around one by now," I replied, realizing I had left my phone in the other room since last night.

"Shit," said Mei Lin, I need to get home before my parents start to worry."

"It is adorable that you live with your parents," Phoebe teased her as she took the seat I got up to offer her.

"Yeah, adorable, that's one word for it," I teased her. She replied with a cute grimace.

"I'll take you," Matt offered. She seemed weirdly hesitant to take a ride from her own boyfriend, but they did eventually head out, after Phoebe extracted both their numbers and promises of further fun, leaving just the three of us roommates and Carmen sitting around and recovering.

"So," Phoebe said, turning to look at Carmen intently, "what did you think of your first orgy?"

"What makes you say it's my first?" she replied.

"It's not?" asked Brad.

"Well, does a foursome count as an orgy?" Carmen replied teasingly. "Because then no, obviously."

"I don't think the line is all that clear," Phoebe conceded. "Regardless, how was it?"

"Oh my god," Carmen replied, "so good...Did you two both have fun last night after we went to bed?"

Phoebe leaned over and put her head on Brad's bare shoulder. "This dummy fell asleep and missed all the good parts, but otherwise, yes."

"Aww, no dick, huh?" Carmen teased. "You're going to be so jealous..."

"Jealous of what?" Phoebe suddenly seemed even more interested. "I guess you got that double dicking we were talking about...?"

"Well..." Carmen trailed off with a smile and her eyes turned toward me. Phoebe's followed.

"The alcohol must be wearing off," I smirked, "if you're not just going to say it."

"Say what?" asked a now slightly irritated Phoebe.

"She's pleased with herself because she took two cocks in her pussy at once," I said plainly, looking, I'm sure with a pleased look on my face, directly into Carmen's eyes.

"No..." said Phoebe, turning back to Carmen with a look of shock on her face. Carmen just sort of shrugged in response. "Those were not small cocks and that is one tight pussy," she continued. "I won't believe this until I see it."

"I'm not sure I'm up to it again..." Carmen said coyly.

"Nuh-uh, bitch," Phoebe teased. "You're showing me. Now." She turned to look at me again.

I, in turn, turned to Brad. "You up for this?" He chuckled.

In almost no time, we were in my room and the girls were taking turns sucking our cocks, switching between the two as we stood facing each other, everyone having stripped back down. Finally Phoebe interrupted to say, "Now, they're both good and hard, so you're going to show me."

Carmen giddily climbed up on the bed and everyone else followed her. "Brad, lie down," she commanded. He did as he was told and she straddled him, grabbing his cock and working it into her little twat like a pro. From the way she was able to start working him in and out right away despite the way he stretched her out, I knew she must be just as excited as I was to try this out again.