The Girl in a Summer Dress

Story Info
Sumner evening fun on a train.
1.4k words
3.8
3.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train slowly jerked and squeaked its way into the station. The journey so far had not been bad and luckily uneventful, with no real delays and the carriage not being that busy.

This was about to change as an earlier train had been canceled and we would collect all the passengers onto our train.

This was no big deal as I had a seat, I had a drink and I had something to read. I had chosen an aisle seat as I hate to get trapped in and keep asking a stranger to move every time I want the loo or need to stretch my legs.

Slowly people were filling the seats around me, and then I felt a presence near me, a petite young lady in a loose-fitting summer dress was smiling and doing the very British slightly mumbling asking about the free seat.

I got up to let her sit down and we do that slightly awkward shuffle on a busy train where you do not quite give each other enough room and try to make sure my hands do not touch where they should not.

The young lady sits down i sit down and we sort our stuff, i look across and she smiles a little thank you smile and gently touches my arm. How pleasant I thought a nice smelling attractive young lady sat next to me for my journey.

As the train leaves the station the young lady gently touches my arm to get my attention and checks that this train is calling at "Sykes Junction", I look at her and smile & confirm it is. As I am looking at her i notice the strap to her summer dress falls off her shoulder, she lets it fall and does not move it for a second giving me a little peek down the front of her dress. When she does move it, not with any embarrassment but more of a naughty smile which makes me think she is teasing me.

The young lady next to me does not have big boobs, maybe a or b cup. I am no boob snob big or small i love them all and if a young lady on a warm summer's evening wishes to let me have a look at hers I am not complaining and i will store the image for later.

As we move along the train stopping now and then I look out the window to check where we are i am sure my new companion is adjusting her dress to give me a better view. At the last station, i am sure the top of her dress was just keeping her nipples from being exposed, they looked pink and hard ready to be sucked and pinched.

The train was making reasonable progress then it started to slow and then in the middle of nowhere stopped. We wait but no it does not move, you can hear the sighs and huffing and puffing up and down the carriage.

We wait for information then the crackle of the guard's intercom, "Due to a broken freight train in front, we will have to wait for the line to clear. Not sure how long".

I look at the young lady beside me and shrug my shoulders, she looks at me leaning in pushing her chest towards me and she says "I hope it's not too long" I reply "Neither do i at least the air con is working and keeping us cool", without missing a beat she said "it is isn't it" and her naughty suggestive smile returned, I looked down and could see right down her top and her hard nipples again.

I return to my book and read a little, my eyes occasionally looking to my side to see what my companion is doing. Now she is sitting back in her seat with her foot on the seat showing most of her nice shapely legs, she uses the front of her dress to fan herself a little saying "it's getting a little warm in here".

From where i was sitting it was most definitely getting warm i was getting very hot under the collar. I was thinking do i want this train to move as i am not sure what will happen next if it does not?

I took a sip of my water and shortly after that my old man bladder decided to call time out.

I did the need the loo sort of saying but mouthing it to my companion while i got up and again got a marvelous view down her dress.

I stumbled my way to the toilet at the end of the carriage hoping it was free, and working as luck would have it was.

I stood in the little train toilet and emptied my bladder as I put myself away i had a little smirk to myself about what a lucky sod I was.

Wash my hands splashed a little water on my face and opened the door.

As I unlocked the door it flew open i took a step back the door was slammed shut and locked. Before i knew it my lady friend was on me, her mouth was kissing me and her arms were around my neck.

She was kissing me on the neck chin lips and her tongue was trying to get into my mouth.

I stood there thinking what the fuck, then i thought what the fuck and opened my mouth and let her tongue in.

I grabbed her bum pulling her into me.

She broke our kiss and kissed my cheek and then my ear. She said that she need this she wanted me and that she wanted me to play with her little tits. At this, she lowered the top of her dress exposing her boobs, and was virtually pleading with me to play with her boobs.

My fingers explored her boobs and rubbed her hard nipples.

We french kissed again and her hand moved down to my groan.

She rubbed my hard cock through my jeans and then skillfully undid my belt and jeans.

Her hand now rubbing my hard cock through my boxers.

She somehow got her hands in the top of my jeans and boxers and pushed them down to my knees my cock now exposed to she went back to stroking it slowly.

There we were in the toilet of a stationary train me with my cock being stroked and teased while i played with her nipple as we frenched kissed with urgent intent. Again she broke our kiss and looked me in the eye

'Tell me when you are going to cum, tell me as i need you to cum on my tits, i want your cum on my tits".

Her saying that nearly made me cum there and them but through luck i held off, i moan not long after and she lowered herself down so her tits we level with my cock.

She stroked faster and harder.

My hand resting on her shoulder now gently squeezing it.

My breathing quickened and then i felt the surge in my balls.

She could tell as she dipped my cock and my cum rushed out covering her little titie.

I felt her squeeze my cock a little harder and heard her whimper followed by a fuck and a few short breaths and an oh yes.

She pumped my cock a few more times and leaned in and kissed the top licking a little bit of cum from the head.

Looking up she gave me that cheeky, naughty smile.

Pulled up her dress top and stood. She gave me a soft kiss on the lips and stepped back, patted my now flaccid cock, and said "you might want to put that away" and turned to unlock the door.

I pulled my boxers and jeans up and let her leave closing the door behind.

I sorted myself out and thought about what had just happened.

As i left the toilet the crackle of the intercom announced we would be on our way shortly.

By the time i reached my seat the train had started to move, my companion squeezed my hand and said "Thank you".

I could see the wet marks on her dress and knew that it was my cum

My head was in a spin.

The train moved quickly and all too soon we approached the next station, my companion tapped my arm and said it was her stop, i got up and moved so she could get passed. She leaned in and gently kissed me on the cheek and made her way down the train to the doors.

I sat in my seat looking at the window and watched her disappear out of the station.

Still in daze, i returned to my book.