The Girl in His Reflection Ch. 03

Story Info
Jules admits the truth to Ben, and has a sexual awakening.
9.2k words
4.88
6.9k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: gender swap; transformation; bisexual; rough sex


'So,' Sam said, 'I would start with some niceties but, let's be real. We've already fucked, and I think we have more important stuff to talk about. I'm sure you have a couple of questions.' She had a confident smile on her face - her beautiful face. She was wearing, of course, the choker around her neck, and then a tight dark-grey t-shirt that hugged her figure wonderfully. Lower, she had a pleated tartan skirt and black tights, with platform boots; she looked like she'd wandered out of a concert somewhere, and she looked great. Julia couldn't deny it.

Julia laughed at that. 'A couple? Try a million. I don't even... I don't-'

'You bought clothes,' Sam said, leaning forwards and plucking Julia's sports bra strap. A smirk appeared on her face. 'You're getting comfortable, then?'

Julia pulled a face right back. 'Just trying to make things, you know. Simpler.'

Sam nodded. 'Hey - you'll get no judgement from me. Do you think the male-me had bras just sitting around, when this first happened to me? I had to do a girl shop - we all do.'

'Wait - 'all'?' Julia asked, leaning in. 'Thi happened to you - so, you didn't start this? Someone did this to you?'

Sam laughed. 'You thought I started this? I'm not fucking magic, Julia. No - this started long before me. You're the latest in a long line, darling. And you wear it well.'

Julia's mind was rushing through a hundred questions, ideas and confusion - but all of it was being dulled by the compliment, and the sultry smile on Sam's face. The blush reached her cheeks before she could do anything to stop it.

'Look,' Sam said. 'I'm sorry for how things went down - but you should know, I had a great time with you. And, from how you've taken to it, I think I made the right choice leaving the choker with you. But, now that you've done some exploring, and have started to see how good this can be, I'm ready to talk. So - should we take this conversation somewhere more private? I know you live nearby.'

Julia thought it over, and while she was hesitant to take Sam back to her place - again - it was true that having a frank conversation about this stuff would be difficult in a public place. People might think they were mad.

'I thought you wanted to 'grab lunch'?' Julia said.

Sam shrugged. 'I can grab a panini on the way out. But I think we both know that, if I'd asked just to come straight over, you would have said no - meeting here was the best choice, but it's not the best place to talk.'

Sam stood, then went to the counter, buying herself a panini and an americano. Julia grabbed her mocha, and followed Sam out the door, and they walked in near silence back to Julia's place.

#

'Sit wherever you want,' Julia said as she shut the door behind her, locking it quickly. She didn't need any interruptions. 'Then - I've been collating questions in my head on the walk back. If I ask them, are you gonna just... answer them?'

Sam nodded, sitting in the arm chair. 'Absolutely, Julia.'

Something in Julia's stomach fluttered when Sam used her name - she knew that it wasn't her true name, and yet she was happy to follow Julia's lead in terms of what she wanted to be called. Reinforcing it, somehow.

'Okay - first off, if you gave me the choker, how are you you right now? Like, a girl?'

Sam nodded. 'Yeah, that's... a wrinkle of this that kind of blew my mind, too. So - basically - once you've been doing what you're currently doing for long enough, you'll feel like there's someone... right. Might be a sudden meeting, like it was for you, or it might be someone you've known for years - like it was for me. When you find this person, you pass on the choker, right?'

Julia nodded, a little confused as to where this was going. 'Right.'

'Right, well - once you do this, you can do the change... at will.'

A moment of pause, as Julia absorbed this. 'At will?'

'Whenever you want,' Sam said, nodding. 'You know, without having to cum, and then take off the choker?' Julia blushed a little at that wording, and Sam tilted her head. 'You have figured that out, haven't you?'

'I... yeah, I have,' Julia nodded, not making eye contact.

'Yeah, well, once you find that special person, you'll be able to do this instead.'

And then, suddenly, where Sam had been sitting, there was... Sam, presumably. A man, still handsome in the way that 'Sam' had been beautiful, but taller. The t-shirt was distorted by the empty bra underneath, and his legs stretched out the leggings a little. He had a spotting of stubble around his sharp jaw, and the mascara on his eyes remained, giving him a definitive gender-neutral kind of look.

'See?' he said, sitting back. 'And - just as a heads up - doing that feels so good. Like, you know when you do a really good stretch, and you have that moment afterwards where your whole body tingles? It's like that.'

A moment later, she was female-Sam again, and Julia blinked, feeling the odd sense of discontinuity in what she was seeing before her. 'That's weird to watch happen.'

Sam nodded. 'I know. Still not used to it, to be honest. Not really. Anyway - next question.'

'Uhh, how did you get the collar?'

Sam smiled, like this was the question she'd been waiting for. 'I was given it by my sister's girlfriend.'

'Oh,' Julia said. 'Wow - okay.'

'Yeah,' Sam said, nodding. 'So, she was originally a childhood friend called Adam - Adam moved away, went to another school, all that stuff, when we were about fourteen, my sister was twelve. When I'm twenty, my sister comes out and announces she has a girlfriend - Adeline. Adeline, I discover later, is Adam, and she gives me the choker. Turns into Adeline by choice, and says she's never going back - that she's a woman, and that it feels right for her. Gave me the choker, gave me the low-down I'm giving you, and went and married my sister, becoming my sister in law.'

'That must be fun at Christmas,' Julia joked.

'Yeah, it's always a good time. But, that's how I got into this. That was about six months ago?'

'Wow,' Julia said. 'Okay. So - next question. When you... changed, who was the first person you... you know. Did it with. As a girl.'

Sam's eyes glimmered then, a look of understanding in her gaze. 'Ah - you've reached that point.'

'I don't-'

'It's okay,' she said. 'The curiosity got to me, too, and I have to tell you... sex as a woman? It's a totally different experience. I mean, I've done it all - straight sex, both as a man and woman, guy-on-guy, girl-on-girl. Everyone has their preference, of course, but... I'm sure, in your experiments, you've noticed the difference. Being a woman - one as hot as you - I'm sure you've got guys tripping over themselves wanting to fuck you. My advice? Just pick one you trust, and give him permission to use you however he wants. Let him break you in properly, fuck you through the night, until you've cum so many times you can't even remember what it's like to do anything else.'

Julia swallowed. 'Oh.'

Sam nodded, and gave a slight shudder. 'Sorry. It's... I still can't believe that I've been lucky enough to... anyway. Next question.'

Julia nodded, trying to remember what she was going to ask. 'So - your first?'

'OH! Yes - uh, the first guy I slept with, as female-me, was just some rando. I don't think I even got his name, I was just... I'd spent a month or so going insane, masturbating, swapping back-and-forth. Denying what I wanted to do, trying to be 'straight', but... let me tell you now - that ship has sailed. Let it go, it's fine. Sexuality, gender - it's all fluid anyway, but your fluid? It just turned from, like, a thick, unmoving sludge into the slipperiest fluid ever. You're going to slide around, and want things you've never wanted before. Yeah, my first guy - he was black, which was not something I realised would be attractive to me, but, turns out it is. We met at a concert, and he had the nicest smile, so I just... let him take me home. I was a little drunk, a little high, and we fucked until morning. The sex was great, yes, but it's more about the fact that I finally let go, you know?'

'Did you see him again?'

'Yes - twice more. Just for sex - after that, it kinda burned out, and we didn't really speak again. Whatever - after that dam burst, I was, in all honesty, something of a slut. Well, a massive slut, actually. I had my first lesbian experience with a friend of a friend, and that is something you shouldn't pass up if you can help it.'

Julia's mind flipped from thinking about Mack, the nice boy in the shop, to Siobhan, the shopgirl whose number was on the back of a receipt in her pocket.

'And... guy-guy?' Julia asked.

'That was the last hurdle, but by that point I was used to fucking guys - I went to a gay bar as myself, bought some hunk a couple drinks, and let him ruin me in the bathroom. Don't remember his name, either - but for me, I liked the idea of having my first times with people who I didn't care about. That way, there were no stakes, you know? Adeline, on the other hand, wanted everything to be special. Whatever floats your boat, really. Next question?'

Julia nodded, thinking back to her mental list of subjects.

'Where did the collar come from?'

'Originally?' Sam asked. Julia nodded. 'I have no idea. Adeline didn't know, and I haven't talked to anyone past her in the 'chain' - but, from what I've seen, it seems to move from person to person every few months or so, even if it was made recently, the amount of people you'd have to go through would be... I don't know. I honestly can't say, but also I've never cared.'

'What do you think it is, though?' Julia asked. 'Like... magic?'

Sam laughed at that. 'Magic? Maybe. Fuck, I don't know - I can't explain it at all, I just say 'thank you' and use the gift for good. Or, you know, sex.'

'It might be science,' Julia said. 'Like, super-advanced hormone technology, or something.'

Sam shrugged. 'What does it matter? If you wanted, Julia, you could go into that bedroom, finger yourself to orgasm, take the thing off and bury it in the ground. But I don't think you're going to.'

'Why not?' Julia asked.

'Because no one else has, either.' She gave a knowing smile, and tilted her head. 'Anything else?'

'Not so much a question,' Julia said, leaning forwards. 'My friend was... drugged. We think that someone was trying to spike a girl, and got him instead.'

Sam nodded. 'You're worried about safety,' she said. 'I get it - being a girl has risks, absolutely. Some guys will be... awful. I mean, plenty of people can be awful, but... you'll find that some people will decide that, because you're pretty and you make their heart rate pick up, that means they can talk to you however they want. I started taking self-defence lessons as female-Sam, and you should know that the physical improvements - muscles, all that - they stay between bodies. If you work out as male Jules, female Julia will still get abs.'

'Good to know,' Julia said.

'Now - my turn to ask a question, if you don't mind?'

Julia's stomach tightened. 'O-okay?'

'Have you fucked anyone yet?'

Julia baulked, looking at Sam with wide eyes. 'I... no. No, I haven't.'

Sam nodded. 'I could kinda tell.' Then, she tilted her head. 'Would you like to?'

'What?'

'Julia - would you like to fuck me? Female, male - whatever you prefer. It would get it out of the way, maybe give you the confidence to, you know, go out there. Have some fun. You can't tell me this is the first you've thought about it?'

Julia took a shuddering breath. 'No, I've thought about it, but-'

'But what? We've already had sex - and you were fantastic. We've been intimate, why not again? You know I'm safe, I'm respectful, and I'll make you cum like you won't believe.'

'Fucking hell,' Julia laughed, struggling to absorb how direct and blunt Sam was speaking to her. 'Can I think about it?'

Sam sat forwards, and looked Julia in the eye. 'Look - it'll be me, or it'll be some stranger. I'm not going to tell you to do anything, but... you know where to find me, now. Just drop me a line, and invite me over. If I'm not busy...' she stood, flattening her t-shirt down. 'I'll fuck you silly.'

Then, Sam grinned, and made for the door.

'Word of advice,' Sam said, stopping in the doorway. 'If you're doing the whole double-life thing, get a second phone; or at least accounts for your new self. Some people might even wonder where you work, or live, so have an answer at the ready. And, maybe this is obvious, but don't tell anyone.' Julia nodded, and Sam blew her a kiss. 'See you when you come to your senses.'

And then she was gone, and the door swung shut behind her.

Not a moment later, Jules' phone buzzed; Ben was being discharged from the hospital, and would be home within the hour.

'Probably best if he comes back to Jules, and not Julia,' she muttered to herself, before opening some porn on her phone, and dipping into Jules' bedroom with a wetness between her thighs and a flutter in her stomach.

#

'Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck- FUCK!' Julia moaned, lying back in Jules' bed, her legs spread as one hand furiously played with her wet sex. Her mind's eye drifted across many different things from the recent past.

She thought about Sam, and their first meeting, her moaning Jules' name in this bed as he fucked her, making her cum drip into his bedding.

She thought of Mack, the boy from the shop, and how his curious gaze had made her heart flutter in ways she never thought a man would have been able to make her feel.

She thought of Ben, staring at her bare tits, his hand on her chest and touching her tentatively with wide eyes.

She thought of Ben's friend ogling her, muttering about her, offering her interested smiles and glances.

She thought of Siobhan's touches, in that little fitting room, her nervous voice as she called her beautiful.

She thought about Sam, today, offering an orgasm as casually as one might offer a cup of tea.

'Oh, FUUH-RNNNNK!'

The orgasm ripped through her, from her fingers to her clit, up through her spine and exploding behind her eyes in colourful crackles of energy. She shuddered, thrashing in her bed as her muscles clenched, her soft thighs squeezing together, eyes rolling a little, until she was able to relax.

Trembling hands went behind her neck, and she felt the clasp. Popped it.

And, all of a sudden, Jules was in his bed, half-dressed in women's clothes, panting and shuddering.

He sat up, looking at that mirror of his, and while he was naked from the waist down, he was still wearing his own t-shirt - only, underneath he could feel the now-lax material of the sports bra. Jules stood, pulling the tee off, and the bra quickly with it. He found the jeggings, discarded on the floor, and collected them into a spot in his wardrobe he decided would be the 'Julia' spot - until he got a box, or something.

He dressed quickly, back in his properly-fitting jeans and a henley top, with fresh underwear, before opening the window to air the room out.

Well, the fact that his bedroom stank of sex wasn't necessarily an issue to him, but he didn't need any questions when it had been established that his cousin was staying here. Could get awkward, fast.

To Ben's friends, Jules had been sick while Ben was spiked, so all he had to say was that he'd gotten better, and was eager to check on his friend. He began to think up an alibi for 'Julia', but decided that the reason things had gotten this complicated in the first place was because 'Julia' had rambled - giving more details than needed. He decided to say that Julia was just 'out'.

Now, dressed and ready, Jules tucked the choker into his pocket, grabbed his phone, and went out into the flat as himself, and got the kettle boiling.

Barely five minutes later, the door rattled and unlocked, and Ben staggered in - with Elliot on his heels.

'Hey, man,' Jules said, bouncing up and running over to his flatmate - who, Jules noticed, seemed to have a slightly disappointed look in his eye. They hugged, and he gave Elliot a nod.

'Hey, Jules,' Elliot said, shutting the door behind him.

'Drinks?' Jules offered.

'Tea,' Ben said, settling into his space on the sofa. 'God, please - after having your stomach pumped, you wind up a bit desperate.'

Jules made them both hot mugs, and passed one to Elliot and Ben. 'So - I've been out of commission; does anyone wanna tell me what the fuck happened?' He was interested to see if they'd tell him anything they wouldn't tell a girl stranger like Julia.

'Someone spiked me,' Ben said. 'Or, they tried to spike the girl I was talking to - this lovely woman, Jules, you should have seen her. But, it was my drink, and... yeah.'

'Fuck,' Jules said sitting back. 'You might have stopped a date-rap then.'

Elliot nodded, clapping Ben on the back. 'That's what I said! You're a hero, dude.'

Ben gave Jules a look that was hard to decipher, but it quickly gave way as Elliot asked the dreaded question.

'So - Jules. Nobody told me your hot-as-fuck cousin was staying with you?'

Jules laughed. 'My what?' He knew he was talking about Julia, but had to put up a pretence. He had to act the part of a dumb cousin.

'Julia! You know - the victim of what must be a family name, I'm guessing?'

Jules laughed. 'Yeah - yeah she's out at the minute. You met her?'

Elliot nodded, and whistled. 'She is... dude, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything, but is she single?'

Jules' stomach tightened. 'I, uh, don't actually know.'

'No,' Ben said, jumping in.

Elliot looked at him, then back at Jules. 'What?'

'She told me,' Ben said. 'That she was, you know. Taken.'

'You asked her out?' Elliot asked.

'No!' Ben laughed. 'We were just chatting, and she mentioned a partner.'

'Oh, a 'partner', huh?' Elliot mused. 'Gender neutral - that means she has a girlfriend. Nobody says 'partner' if they're straight. Fuck. I'm not kidding man - I know she's your cousin, but... fuck, she was hot. Do you think she's bi?'

Ben looked at Jules, and he decided to be honest. 'I honestly don't know, mate.'

Elliot nodded, thinking pensively. 'Do you think I have a shot?'

'Or me?' Ben shot in, his eyes meeting Jules' with an intensity Elliot wouldn't be able to pick up on. They both stared at him, and Jules didn't know what to say - because, honestly, he knew that Julia wouldn't know either. Not until she was in that situation.

'You'd have to ask her,' Jules said.

Ben swallowed a smile, and Jules wondered if he's accidentally been more encouraging there. Oh well - he'd just have to talk to Ben one-on-one.

'Look,' Elliot said, standing as though he'd read Jules' mind. 'I'm gonna head off - you, lots of fluids, rest up a bit before you go getting spiked again, yeah?' He swatted the back of Ben's head, and Ben swung at him and missed.

'Twat.'

'Ta-ra!' Elliot chimed, faking a posh accent on his way out, letting the door swung shut behind him. His tea, half-drunk, was still hot on the side table.

Jules and Ben just looked at each other for a moment.

'What the fuck was that?' Jules asked eventually, after a moment of quiet.

Ben just leaned forwards, putting his head in his hands. 'I don't know, man.'