The Girl in His Reflection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh,' Julia whimpered as Siobhan released her hair, taking her mouth in her grip. She held Julia's face towards her, making her face her as her knee pressed, softly, into her crotch. Through her jeans, and Siobhan's jeans, Julia could still feel her own wetness making soft squelches, her arousal betraying her as she was dominated.

'You like this?' Siobhan asked. The mask dropped a little, and Julia recognised this as a checkpoint - a request for a green or red light.

Julia had never been dominated like this; or, rather, Jules had never. He'd always taken what he saw as a rather 'normal' dominance in the bedroom. Happy to do the fucking - to choke, slap, be rough when need, or take the dominant tender route; be it had always been him in that position. So, as Siobhan asked Julia if she liked what was happening, she had to actually think about it.

'I like it,' Julia nodded. 'I really like it.'

Siobhan smiled - not a grin, but softer. More genuine. 'Good,' she said. 'Now - why don't we take this to the bedroom, and you can show me how good that lingerie looks on that body of yours.'

'Yeah, okay,' Julia said, a little lamely.

#

Siobhan's bedroom was lit by the deep-orange lamp on her bedside table; she had a guitar on a stand, and a massive gamer's rig set up against one wall. Her bed had dark red tartan covers, and there were some stuffed toys on the pillows. As Julia fell into it, the teddies bounced, and Siobhan straddled her, reaching over to plop them, carefully, on the floor.

Then, Siobhan reached up over her head and pulled the polo shirt she was wearing up and over her head. She revealed to Julia what was a devious bra - a matching devil-red to her bedding, shaping her breasts in a way that made Julia's heart race.

'Fuck,' Siobhan said. 'You're so fucking hot.'

'So are you,' Julia said, sitting up and wrapping her arms around Siobhan's body to kiss her cleavage, making her squeal, grinding down onto her. It was funny to Julia, in a way, that despite neither of them having a cock, they still writhed and humped like that, feeling their bodies rub together. It was a wholly different experience, and yet, she was learning, sex was just sex.

Two people, together.

She pulled her own yellow tee up and over her head, that stripe crumpling as it was thrown into the room, landing somewhere unseen, as Julia matched Siobhan's level of undress.

Siobhan, then, grabbed Julia's wrists and pushed her back down onto the flat of her back. They kissed, Julia being pinned, as Siobhan humped into her, riding her thigh and beginning to moan into the kisses as she became more and more frantic.

'Ffffuck, FUCK!' Siobhan moaned after a moment, going rigid, eyes closed. She released Julia's wrists, and sat up straight. 'God - I've never cum that quick. You have... really got me worked up.'

Julia sat up, looking at this beautiful woman - someone who would have never given Jules the time of day - and tilted her head. 'How can I make it happen again?'

Siobhan looked at her, a silly little smile on her face, and got up on her knees. She popped her jeans open, and began to pull them open. Julia could see a slip of red underwear peeking out.

'Let's find out,' she said.

They stripped each other feverishly, hungrily, fingers and teeth pulling at fabric, socks and jeans shaken off until there was nothing much left.

Nothing but Siobhan, clad in red lace that almost looked like blood on her porcelain flesh; Julia's softer-tone skin held in black lace. Siobhan's breasts, smaller but high and pert, rose with each shuddering breath as Julia kissed her way down her form, from neck to breast to abdomen to hip bone. Siobhan whimpered and moaned as Julia licked her inner thigh, her desperation to please this woman having overtaken any nervousness she may have felt.

In fact, this felt like the most natural thing in the world.

'Get off,' Siobhan ordered, and Julia obeyed, sitting up. She watched, drinking in the sight, as Siobhan guided her to lying down on her back. Siobhan slipped her red underwear off, revealing a slickened, shaved sex underneath. A thin line of arousal stuck to the fabric as she pulled them down her milky thighs.

She flicked them onto her gamer desk, and they caught the mouse enough to light up the screen - casting a bright blue light over Siobhan's body, illuminating her seemingly just for Julia's enjoyment.

'Fuck...' Julia sighed as Siobhan placed one knee to the side of Julia's head, settling that slick sex directly over Julia's shocked face. 'Oh, fuck.'

'Make me cum again,' Siobhan said, wiggling her hips, 'and I'll give you a reward.'

She placed her hands on Julia's tits to steady herself, and lowered her sex onto Julia's face, smothering her in the slick folds of Siobhan's wet pussy. Julia's tongue met her eagerly, and she began to eat Siobhan's sex like it was the only thing keeping her alive.

'Oh, baby,' Siobhan moaned, squeezing Julia's lace-clad tits, rolling her hips and sex across her wet features. 'Oh, you nameless whore - eat that fucking cunt - fuck yeah - Oh, FUCK, that's it baby - use that tongue - suck my clit - yesssSSSS!'

SLAP!

Siobhan slapped Julia's left tit, making her squeak into Siobhan's pussy.

'Take it, bitch,' Siobhan said, riding her face now, fucking herself with Julia's tongue. 'Oh, fuck you're so hot - such a good cunt-eater, aren't you baby? You like that cunt?'

'Mmmh-hhmmm,' Julia nodded, moaning into Siobhan's slick sex as - SLAP! - another slap to her lace-covered breast.

'Fuck, baby, that's it - make me cum - make me cum on your perfect fucking face - FUCK!'

Siobhan's thighs tightened up, squeezing Julia's head as she kept licking at her clit, tongue flicking through her wet folds and hitting that button as much as she could.

'Oh, FUUUUUCK!' Siobhan moaned, half laughing as she came on Julia's face. Her body shuddered, and she sat forwards, flopping onto Julia's body as she giggled and shook, enjoying the aftershocks.

A moment passed before she rolled off her, and smiled down at Julia's wet face. 'Good girl - now, it's your turn.'

As she began to pull Julia's black lace underwear down off her hips, Julia wondered what the fuck she'd gotten into.

And how easy it had been to get here.

Then, Julia's thighs were pulled apart by warm, thin fingers, and for the first time in her life, Julia felt a warm, wet tongue on her virginal pussy.

And nothing would be the same again.

'Fuck, baby, you taste good,' Siobhan moaned as she tasted Julia's dripping juices. 'God, I bet you send girls into heat with a pussy like this - and, like I promised, I'm gonna make you cum so much, baby.'

'Yeah?' Julia asked, looking down herself; between the hills of her spanked tits, she spread her thighs, and Siobhan's elfish face was there, mouth open wide, lips in a wet smile as her tongue, longe and dextrous, slithered over Julia's poor clit. 'Ohhhhh fuuuuuck,' she moaned, the sensation completely new to her.

It was almost like getting head, only completely different; Jules' cock was sensitive, but this was another level - lightning cracked behind her eyes with each lapping lick, and her back arched with each clit-sucking slurp. Siobhan was experienced, and hungry, and Julia was the fly in her trap.

'Oh, fuck,' Julia whimpered as Siobhan's hands held her thighs wide, soft fingers trailing her flesh as her tongue drove her to the brink. 'Oh, fuck! FUCK!' Julia screamed as she experienced her first orgasm at the hands of another person. Or, at least, on the tongue of another person.

But, where Jules would have been out for the count, Julia was ready for another - and so was Siobhan. She slithered up Julia's shaking body, face wet with Julia's juices, her hips between Julia's spread legs, and kissed her. Hot and wet, they could taste themselves on the lips of the other.

Then, as they made out, Siobhan's experienced fingers slid between their wet sexes, and she pushed two fingers into Julia's weeping sex; her body drank them up as Siobhan curled her digits, finger-fucking Julia there in her own bed, as Julia moaned and screamed and arched and writher.

'Yes - YES - fuck, I'm gonna - again - oh, GOD-'

'That's it baby,' Siobhan moaned into Julia's lips as she fucked her, curled fingers expertly finding that spot inside Julia that made her muscles twitch, and glitter shoot into her brain as pleasure rocked her harder than a ship on the sea. 'That's it - cum on these fucking fingers - cum for me, baby - fucking cum for me!'

Julia didn't have much of a choice, as Siobhan's fast fingers fucked her right over the edge, screaming and thrashing in a stranger's bed, not stopping, not letting he breath until-

KSSHHHH!

Both women paused, hearts pounding and chests rising and falling with lustful breath. For a moment, Julia, legs wide and brain sex-addled, didn't understand what had happened. Then, she looked down herself again, and saw the drenched form of Siobhan, covered in a sheen of liquid, eyes dilated and staring at Julia with a wicked grin.

'You didn't tell me you were a squirter.'

#

Siobhan drove Julia home at about seven in the evening, and Julia staggered back up to her flat on shaky legs. In her pocket was her new phone, her brain was more than a bit addled on the ferocious orgasms and - who knew - squirting that Siobhan had drawn out of her.

As she stood in the hallway, she opened her phone to see two messages - one was from Ben.

You okay? Lemme know when you're on your way back

From Mack, she had received another type of text altogether. In fact, similarly to how she had sent an image of herself in her underwear to Siobhan, Mack had sent her what could only be described as a nude. It was a full-body shot, taken in a mirror, with his naked body completely on show. His abs were carved from marble, and his cock was visible above the sink in the reflection. It was long and thick, larger flaccid than Jules was erect. Julia felt her heart flutter just a little bit, her haze of arousal feeding her attitude.

She didn't answer - but she took note of how she reacted to him. Turns out, whatever Julia was, she wasn't a lesbian - the way her stomach fluttered told her as much.

With the setting sun around her, she made her way into the building. The stale smell of food drifting out of closed flat doors followed her until she reached her and Ben's door. She slid the key into the lock and turned, opening the door with a weak hand and a dumb smile as she walked into the flat. Inside, the TV was on, set to some sci-fi show he loved, and his laptop open on the coffee table.

On the laptop, from what Julia could see, was a split-screen of windows. On the left, a trans woman with a thick penis, mid-stroke, a small gem-based plug in her butt. On the right, was simply a screen-shotted picture of Julia's naked breasts, from the video call she had accidentally flashed him on.

Julia heard a flush come from the bathroom, and pushed the door shut behind her as Ben came out into the living room.

They saw each other, and Ben's eyes flicked to the laptop, and then back to Julia. His face paled.

'I...' he stammered.

Julia approached him, moving quickly, and following the impulse that was pushing her. She didn't think, she didn't consider anything. She just saw Ben's attraction to her, and she felt something back.

An appreciation. A love, in a way, of this good friend who had protected her and stood beside her through all of this.

She closed the gap between them, dropping her keys on the side table on her way, and as Ben tried to explain, stammering and stuttering through a non-explanation, he flinched at her arrival.

Until, Julia grabbed his head, pointing his face towards hers, and kissed him.

Ben froze, going stock-still as Julia's lips pressed into his, warm and soft and slightly wet.

She pulled back, looking him in the eye, and he was only able to mutter one word.

'Really?'

Julia just nodded, and kissed him again - and this time, he kissed her back.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi | Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze | Sindre Bjørnhjell

Flarevirtue | Noweherman

Oli Townsend | RottenTangerine

James N. Cope | Guill Will

Stealthy A55a55in | Nightingale

F_apollo | Ibuprofen

Vootvoot | Today'sTomSawyer

Decaddy | Yo waddup

Ben Carver | Elgrant

Cybernetic Panettone | David Lagacé

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated. Thank you all!