All Comments on 'The Girl in His Reflection Ch. 03'

by Danni_Iridescent

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Still a very interesting, and sexy, series. I am a bit of a romantic so I hope s/he ends up with Ben but I feel even if that was the last stop it is not the next one and there is plenty more action in Jules' life before she settles down ;)

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls3 months ago

oh i love this story - the magic choker idea and the way you share jules/julia thoughts and experiences. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this one. Jules/Julia grows to accept and enjoy becoming a woman in a very organic way. I especially like how he/she is neither locked into being a woman (after his/her first orgasm anyway) nor has to look forward to a future where he/she would be. The magic choker just lets Jules/Julia turn into a woman and back, that's it, Nobody forced it upon Jules either, he could've just as well thrown it away.

Once Julia meets up with Sam, he/she gets a honest and frank lowdown and is allowed to make an informed choice.

On another note, I'm betting the next part involves Julia and Sam hooking up. Though I wonder if maybe Jules/Julia will be able to freely switch back and forth soon and he/she and Ben can have some shapeshifting "fun." I also wonder if a user of the choker can get pregnant and if they do, can they just... abort the baby by shifting?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow! This is the story I have been searching for, for so many years! I love it. Everything about it. The story line even without the sexual tone is amazing, but the sex thrown into the mix is just the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've been reading gender bend erotica for years and this is undoubtedly the best I've ever experienced. You truly capture the emotions and fantasies I've always wanted to be encapsulated in these stories. Thank you, this is amazing.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Panties27 days ago

Most guys probably have a little bit of Julia in them.

For my part, when I first started cross dressing, I became Raquel, while still retaining my male side. This, I can sympathize with Jules/Julia. And while I’ve never acted on it, because of my marriage, I can fantasize about wanting to experience what it would be like in a relationship, or just an encounter with either sex.

Of course, I could never be a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Please continue ive been dying for an update

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanni_Iridescent@Danni_Iridescent
Latest upload available here: https://literotica.com/s/yes-sir-ch-07-in-and-out _______________ Patreon: patreon.com/iridescentwrites Twitter: twitter.com/Iridescentdanni _______________

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES