All Comments on 'The Girl in the Face Mask'

by Corpse_rider

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dreamsequinsdreamsequinsalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the nightmares

Well, that was terrifying. I'll never look at people in face masks the same way again.

-I thought the dialogue was well written/ believable

-I was hoping to find out who rang Matt's doorbell. Maybe one of them?

-cool artwork :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice, spine tingling!

Very nice twist, and enjoyed the artwork!

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 4 years ago

well, that was different, ok how do they eat with no mouth and what do they do for food? how long is their life span suppose to be? A very interesting idea there with everyone getting along in the whole world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Left me hanging

I would have given it 5 stars had you at least finished the sex scene.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THIS IS NOT A CO-VIDS CULPA

but a perv taking advantage of the situation. TK U MLJ LV NV

my_other_lifemy_other_lifealmost 4 years ago
Great sci-fi/horror!

Great story, interesting hints without revealing where the story was going. Would be a 5 star for a non-erotic story site, but I thought not enough sex for Literotica. I will be checking for more of your stories though, I like your story craft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This feels like something that would be right at home in the Cthulhu Mythos. I love it. I kind of want more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorpse_rider@Corpse_rider
Latest update: April 2024 My next two artworks have been submitted and should be published sometime this week. Both continue my 'Mouthful of' series with facesitting and watersports being the themes explored. These will be my last April art submissions. Usually when I submit ...