The Girl in the Face Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She releases my wrists and moves down over me, so her hips rest just above mine and our faces are inches apart.

The need to kiss her is overwhelming and I tentatively raise one hand to her mask.

Again, she knocks my hand away, disapproval flaring in those piercing blue eyes.

'Okay, okay,' I concede. Clearly the mask is to stay on.

The hostility in her eyes fades and is swiftly replaced with sensual desire. She lowers herself onto me. Her hot, slick pussy causing an electrifying sensation on my straining cock as her labial lips engulf my glans. Her downward motion is slow, steady, remorseless until I am buried deep inside her. Her body seems to quiver from the sensation but from beneath the mask, no sounds escape -- no moans, no whimpers -- not even a sharp intake of breath. Her eyes seem to widen slightly though, my own are half-closed from the exquisite feeling of her hot wetness, tight around my member.

She sits up straddling me and begins to ride me slowly, her hips thrusting down rhythmically, simultaneously gyrating her hips as though dancing as she fucks. I reach up to knead her heavy breasts, gently crushing the erect pink buds of her nipples between my fingers as she writhes and fucks me.

And all the while no sound escapes her, there are only my moans, my gasps and the soft slap of flesh on flesh. Then, abruptly, she stops.

Her eyes lock on mine, her intention hidden like her face.

She bends down, reaches for my wrists, and guides my hands so they are above my head where she holds them together in one hand, her grip surprisingly strong. She cocks her head slightly and I cannot read her eyes, but I have the unsettling impression of being some helpless prey about to be devoured, though notwithstanding I am still hard inside her.

There is wetness on my chest where her breasts are touching. There is, mingled with the scent of our arousal, a sweet smell and I realize she is lactating. As though in confirmation of this with her free hand she reaches to one of her nipples squeezing and kneading it. She brings her hand to my mouth, her fingers are smeared with discharge from her breasts, it is white and milky but thicker, almost like yoghurt.

She pushes her fingers into my mouth the sweet substance coating my tongue. She repeats this pushing more of the cream like yoghurt into my mouth. Breast milk is not this thick, and I know there is something deeply wrong but her grip on my wrists is so strong, and the weight of her on me so heavy I am in no position to resist.

My tongue begins to feel bloated, and the inside of my mouth lumpy and numb like when a dentist applies anaesthetic. She closes my mouth and smears more of the strange substance over my face, over my nose and lips, and as she does so, the feeling of numbness spreads across my face. None of it is applied to my eyes or upper face. She rubs more of the stuff on to me and my cheeks, nose, lips and chin feel pulpy and soft. Her blue eyes all the while bore into mine imploring me not to resist what she is doing. Then, pausing in her appliance of the strange creamlike substance she is rubbing into my face, she reaches to her face mask, unhooks the straps from behind her ear and removes it.

I would scream if I could, but my mouth is no longer functioning - it is completely numb and pulpy. I cannot open my lips - they seem sealed together.

The visage I gaze at is not human. She has no nostrils or mouth. The facial skin below her eyes is unbroken and continuous as though it has grown over her entire lower face. The small hole I noticed earlier on her throat seems to open very slightly and close and I realize this is how she breathes.

She lowers her face to mine, and I want to turn my head to the side, but her eyes transfix me -- I can only stare in mute horror.

On the periphery of my vision, I am not sure, but I think I detect two tentacle-like pinkish-white appendages detach themselves from her head and move beyond my vision.

Something wormlike, warm and slimy, enters my ears, and all sound is muffled as they fill my auditory passages and probe further into my skull. I quiver helplessly and my mind is filled with my scream.

Through the sea of terror I'm drowning in I am distantly aware she is smearing the cream like substance from her breasts on her face now, spreading it over the area her nose and mouth should be -- and as she coats it the flesh there becomes yielding and pulpy.

She lowers her face further until it touches mine, then further still so the soft flesh of her face melds with mine, skin like melting wax as our faces join and become one. With no way to breathe, I should be losing consciousness but somehow, I don't-- I am breathing through her, I realise.

My thoughts are drifting as I fall away from myself so the terror filling screaming part of my mind is somehow separated and detached and there is another me -- exploring a new world inside myself -- reaching out and touching her mind and beyond it, I sense other minds - a vast collective waiting to welcome me. This other me is unafraid, is curious, welcomes the transformation I am undergoing. The new me is growing stronger and the terrified part of my mind weaker, more distant. It is becoming insignificant. Then, just I feel my mind expanding at a phenomenal rate, an all-consuming darkness falls around me like a shroud. And there is nothing.

I wake. I am lying on her bed. I am naked but the chill in the air does not bother me. She sits, also naked, on the edge of the bed watching me. Her mask is still off, her face below her eyes smooth and featureless. The curtains are ajar and the sunlight streaming through tells me it is morning.

She welcomes me back from my state of unconsciousness, her voice clear in my mind -- our thoughts separate yet mingled as one. We are part of each other now and part of something infinitely greater -- our consciousness floats in a sea of others, thousands, hundreds of thousands -- part of a single vast entity -- and I sense that entity is growing all the time as others join it.

There is work for me to do. I dress and leave the room, there is no need to communicate farewell for we are still as one in our minds. I am at the front door when she bids me stop. I wait and she comes down the stairs. In her hand, she carries her face mask and something else -- a hand mirror. She holds it up and I stare at my reflection.

Below my eyes, there are no features, no nose or mouth only seamless skin. There is a small hole in my throat that I can breathe through. The sight is not disturbing but rather it is welcome though I understand her intent. I let her put the face mask on me. Then I leave.

Outside it is a beautiful sunlit day. The sky is cloudless. It is a shame to have to wear the face mask, but necessary for now. One day we will discard them, for our number will continue to grow until we are a majority, then soon after that, a totality.

And on that glorious day, humanity will be born anew, with one mind, one consciousness.

There will be no more war, no more hate, no more fear, no more bigotry or racism or inequality of any kind - for we will all be one.

Approaching me on the pavement I see Mrs Sutherland, my next-door neighbour. She too wears a face mask and I can feel her mind touch mine -- she is one of us.

As she passes me, she gives a slight nod. I return the small motion, then make my way back to my flat.

12