The Girl In The Guest House Pt. 02

Story Info
Steven, helps escort/wife, Kelli, expand her hobby.
3.2k words
4.36
8.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that he mattered anymore but Kelli's ex-husband did her three major favors by deceiving her into attempting to save gambling Ryan from himself and the loan sharks who were supposedly coming after him. They had to pay off the debt or Ryan would be harmed. Except there was no 'they' and he simply wanted the proceeds from his wife working on her back. Eventually, he...

1) revealed himself to be the weasel he always was so she could rid herself of a manipulative lying sack of shit.

2) exposed her to prostitution which, as she came to find out, was something that she was skilled at and, most importantly, enjoyed. She conveniently set up shop in the backyard guest house and, to explain the constant foot traffic, told inquisitive neighbors she was giving French lessons.

3) inadvertently reintroduced her to her current husband, Steven, an old college crush, who unwittingly exposed Ryan's scheme while she serviced him in the guest house.

Steven not only didn't mind her avocation but liked pimping her out just like Ryan had except without the loan shark story or any story.

It was a match made in...well, maybe not heaven but it was a shared enthusiasm. Most of all, she felt they were honest with one another as to their wants and needs and that made the relationship work.

She found that sex with strangers was a huge rush. Even her regulars, although loyal, didn't have the same cache as that first timer, a complete unknown that discovered her 'guest house' charms.

Steven, like her ex, Ryan, circulated around the bar scene and other places where men hung out, drumming up more business for Kelli's overactive pussy. Steven loved shopping her with racy lingerie pics on his phone. It was relatively rare that a mark would express any disinterest.

He would nonchalantly show them a pic or two, 'This is my wife. Hot, isn't she?', pretending to put the phone away until the interested party wanted to see more. They might say something like, "Wow, she's amazing," and then he would show them more until their anxious libidos were helpless.

"You like her? Well she's got a little side hobby..." and they were hooked and hitting the ATM. Kelli's calendar was full and then some but, besides the money, she couldn't get enough of the orgasmic reward.

One day at the gym after a workout, Steven sat on one of the locker room benches next to a basketball buddy, Matt, when he got an inspiration. Bringing up a photo of Kelli half naked he casually placed the phone face up between them. Steven knew Matt well enough to know there'd be a reaction.

"Whoa, who's that? Dude, you got a girlfriend on the side? I thought you were married."

Steven scooped up the phone like it was an accident. "Oh, Matt, sorry, man. No, that's my wife. She likes to send me pictures."

"Holy crap, man, that's your wife?"

"Ya, that's her alright. She's pretty."

"Pretty?!? She's smokin' hot, buddy. Do you mind if I see that again?"

"Ahhhhhhh, well I don't know...you're married, right?"

"Ya, but that doesn't mean I'm blind. I gotta see that again."

Steven handed him the phone.

"Oh, man!" Without asking he swiped through other shots she had posed for. "Dude, that's a body to die for. You must have to swat away the horny toads."

"Ya, she gets a lot of attention."

"I fuckin' bet she does!" and then almost taking to himself, "She's got my attention..."

Matt just kept scrolling, lost in the pics. Finally, he handed the phone back. "Sorry, man, didn't mean to ogle your wife but she's amazing. How do you keep the guys off of her?"

"I pretty much gave up on that."

"Gave up??"

"What can I say, she likes to entertain."

"Wait, entertain? You mean like chip dip and mixed drinks?"

"No, you know...entertain," and Steven smiled at him.

"What?? You mean...sex?"

Steven nodded.

"Holy crap...how? And you let her do this?!?"

"Well, after I got used to it..."

"Used to it?!?!"

"Let me explain. I never thought I'd be okay with wife sharing but it turns out I'm sorta into it and she's got a little cottage industry going there and..."

"Wait! She's selling herself?!?!"

"Yes...with a little help from me."

Completely confused, Matt said, "Okay, I just decided that I don't know shit about anything."

"So," asked Steven, "when you saw her what went through your mind?"

"Very pretty girl."

"No, truthfully..."

"Truthfully? Truthfully, and don't hit me, I wanted to fuck her."

"Precisely. And for five hundred bucks you can."

"And if I wanted to you wouldn't stab me with a knife?"

"Of course not, I'm offering my wife to you for five hundred bucks an hour. And she loves strangers, it turns her on. She works out of our guest house."

"This fucking warps my brain but say, okay, I want to fuck your wife. Take a check?"

"Sure, I know where you work out. Have a preference for day and time?"

***

Later that evening Steven told Kelli about adding Matt to the schedule. "He's a good guy and pretty buff so it should be enjoyable. I'll deposit the check in our account."

"Thanks, baby, but what if this Matt tells the rest of the guys in your basketball group?"

"Then I suppose you'd have to fuck all the willing players which, if I'm adding up the potential interest correctly, would include every player I play ball with. About twenty guys."

"Oh my god."

"After you give him French lessons tomorrow we'll see how the whispering word travels at the gym."

"Speaking of French lessons, our next door neighbor, Omar, stopped me in the side yard. Apparently, his curiosity wants to know why it's only a steady stream of men interested in learning French?"

"Oh no...what did you say?"

"I said the reason there were so many men was that I was accepting male parolees who were required to pick up a hobby upon release. I told him that men like to impress women with French, the language of romance."

"Wow, really...and?"

"And since he lives alone he's considering taking French lessons."

Steven started convulsing with laughter. Kelli was not amused in the slightest. "I'm sorry, honey, but that's a stitch," he said, risking a night on the couch. "Look, sweetie, it's a fairly easy response. You've got so many students from the prison that there's nothing open."

"So I stall him with that?"

"Only until he gets bored and stops asking. I think that's how it will go but, if not, you fuck his brains out and swear him to spread the French explanation and maintain your standing in the neighborhood." Then he made a comedy overreach and said, "or you could learn French."

Quickly she responded, "I guess you'll have to learn to be comfortable on the couch tonight."

***

One thing Kelli noted about men and sex, it was the one activity they were always on time for. Sure enough, Matt, skipping basketball at the gym, was to the guest house door at the crack of noon.

Kelli opened the door, "Matthew?"

Scoping out what he had prepaid for, "And you are definitely, Kelli. Oh man, you're a hottie."

On cue she turned and slowly walked towards the bed, giving him a perfect view of her ass. She wore nothing more than a matching bra and panty set in red with heels.

"Since we're having show and tell it's your turn to show me something."

He removed his button down shirt and, Steven was right, he was buff and Kelli was clearly happy about this arrangement. "More?" she asked.

He undid his trousers and just as he was about to unveil the goods Kelli requested that she do the honors. She squatted before him, "This is just like Christmas," she purred.

His shorts went down and she took hold of a partially erect cock of considerable girth. "Oh my, Matty! If you fuck me with this I could have you arrested for assault with a deadly weapon."

He chuckled.

"Mind if I suck it, Matty?"

As he nodded, she went to work. "I can't believe Steve's wife is sucking my dick."

She looked up at him and smiled, "Mmmmmm," and ran her tongue from his balls to the head and between her lips. She was momentarily distracted by a shadowy movement in her peripheral but turning to look the blinds seemed secure.

"Steven's playmate is my playmate." she whispered. He reached down over her back, undid her bra and felt her breast.

"Do you like them?"

"Yes," he said, "they're perfect. You're gorgeous. I'd never let my wife do something like this."

"Like what? I just sucked on your lollipop a little."

He was now fully erect and took hold of her head and face fucked her. She gagged and spit up and then he did it again and repeated it 2 or 3 more times until she was gasping and he let her go.

Matt sat on the edge of the bed and pulled down her panties as she stood before him. "Mount up and show me that fine ass!" She straddled him reverse cowgirl and felt that familiar feeling building in her gut. Her orgasms were intense and frequent, one of the biggest reasons she craved sex.

As the orgasm peaked and washed over her she was again distracted by a shadowy movement across the bottom of the door. What was going on? Maybe an animal? Yes, that was it! Probably just a squirrel.

"Turn around so I can see your face." She spun around and took his pole back inside her. With both hands cupping her breasts she leaned towards him so he could take her nipples in his mouth. "Oh fuck, Kelli, you are so beautiful I could fuck you all day long." She pumped on his pole, the wetness from her orgasm building once again. "Shit, you're good!!" he moaned.

He unexpectedly pushed her up and flipped her on her back, his cock ramming repeatedly in her accommodating cunt until her back arched and she massively came."

"Where do you want it!?" he shouted, "I'm cumming close."

"On my tits, baby."

He hammered away for awhile longer until he pulled out and with a groaning release he fired his cum onto her luscious body. She scooped up some of it on her finger and sucked it off.

"Oh, Kelli, you're fucking fantastic. I might have to take out a loan but I've gotta see you again."

"Glad you liked it, baby. I loved it too." She aggressively stuck her tongue in his mouth, giving him the kind of send off that would have him running back.

Looking at his watch he threw his clothes on. "Gotta get back to work. Loved it, hot stuff. See you soon."

***

That evening, Steven asked how it went.

"He was a very happy camper and, from my perspective, a damn good fuck. He's nuts to see me again."

"Who wouldn't be," said, Steven, "you and that magic pussy."

"Steven, there's something bothering me though and while I was with Matt it seemed like someone was outside the guest house moving around."

"A squirrel?"

"I thought so at first but the shadow was too big for that."

"Okay, we should have done this a long time ago but let's mount a camera on the back porch and aim it on the guest house. Then we can figure out what's going on. I'll go to the hardware store and get one right now. Let's hope it's only a large horny squirrel."

Later that night Steven set up the camera that would record and send the video to his cellphone. "Just for security reasons I'm glad we're doing this. That big horny squirrel's probably out there partying all night"

"Is everything a joke to you?" she asked him.

"Only when there's a good punchline waiting for me."

"Ass"

***

The following day at the gym Steven ran into Matt who was quietly effusive about his fuck date. "Man, she was amazing. I don't know how you pimp her out like that but please don't stop. I can't get anything even close to that from my wife, Becky. Now, for a reasonable expense I can fuck the shit out of your wife."

"Glad we could help you out."

"Seriously, man, I don't know how you do it."

"Well, it's not me, it's her that wants it that way. It sure doesn't hurt our bank account though. Say, I heard your interested in more."

"Hell, ya, I am. Hey, hope you don't mind but I mentioned it to Jerry. I told him to keep it on the down low and only talk to you."

"That's okay, Matt, I'll talk to him."

After the second game Steven ended up sitting on the bench next to Jerry and, "Hey, Steve, I heard there's something good going down at your house. That right?"

"What? You talking about me mowing the lawn?"

"No, funny man, about your wife. Is it true?"

"So you want to fuck my wife?"

"If she's as good as Matt said I'd be a fool not to. C'mon man, I live alone and haven't been laid in forever. I have the cash."

Wanting to impress Jerry, "Want a taste of what you're getting for your money?" Steven handed him the phone where he had called up a totally nude pic.

Jerry was lost in the photo, "Oh, fuck...how much?"

"Six hundred."

"Oh, I thought Matt said five?"

"Cost of living," Steven said with a straight face.

"I don't fuckin' care, I want her. Noon tomorrow?" Jerry asked as he reeled off the bills.

Steven checked Kelli's synced calendar and the two men agreed to the date and time.

"I just want you to know, Steve, I'm going balls deep on your wife and I hope she likes it."

"No problem, she likes everything."

***

Steve was right. She did like everything. Jerry, of course, was more than happy with Kelli's amusement park pussy and wasted no time spreading the word amongst the rest of the players. This prompted Jerry to suggest having a year end noon pickup basketball party with the regulars and featuring Kelli as the entertainment.

At a casual bar meeting they planned the space, food and drink, security and cost. A few players balked at the cost but when it was made clear this was primarily an entertainment cost everyone was on board.

The trickiest part of the event was making sure wives or girlfriends thought their partners were on a simple guys night out rather than the truth. Steven circulated sex act pics of Kelli to excite the participants.

Kelli stood to make between $8,000 and $10,000 for 2 hours of perpetual gangbanging. She'd never performed outside of the guesthouse so that would be new and she'd never entertained that many men before.

"You're not coming are you?" asked Jerry to Steve.

"Of course, why wouldn't I come?"

"You know, man, we're all going to be fucking your wife."

"She'll be having fun and I like to see her have fun."

"You're weird but, hey, thanks."

***

The party setup went smoothly, everything in its place including a cushioned platform where Kelli would hold court and another table next to that for Steven per his request.

Tables all had candlelight and background music played to enhance the mood. There was marginal interest in the sandwiches but the cash bar got the majority of the attention until everyone was toasty and ready for Kelli's arrival.

She came in the room about an hour after most of the guys got there and did a striptease for them, circulating around the tables while they reached out for her, some feeling her up, others with bolder offers. The drinks precipitated more lewd remarks, "Can't wait to drop eight inches between your legs."

After dancing for all the tables she offered herself up for playtime and she lounged on the platform with bra, panties and heels. "Dessert is being served. Come and get your pussy pie, boys," she said.

There was mass movement of chairs, pants were coming off everywhere and all of them were jerking off and getting ready to use her for their pleasure.

There was some initial jockeying for position but soon it settled into a rotation and Kelli fucked all of them in their desired position while constantly sucking and jerking the cocks thrust in front of her. Guys randomly used her like a cum dump, leaving their load anywhere.

The delightful madness put her in a constant state of arousal and she orgasmed multiple times.

Then the rotation began again...

As they drank more they came back a little rougher than the first tour. It was Jerry and Dan who first double penetrated her. From then on all her holes were filled till the end of the night. She was lightly choked, her bottom was slapped, her pussy was occasionally eaten and generally everything else on the menu was performed with 'Steve's wife'.

They had hired one security person to keep someone from inadvertently stumbling on the debauchery but even he found her too impossible to resist and left his post long enough to fuck her and get back to guarding the henhouse.

Steven only interrupted once with a damp towel to clean away the cum deposited on her. Then he went back to to his table, nursed his drink, smoked a joint and jacked off watching her. The last time he came was when one of his basketball buddies, Leonard, had her doggy and jerked her head back with a handful of hair.

By the end of the night she was breathing heavily and could barely stand up but with a smile on her face. Nearly all the players filed by to thank her for a memorable evening.

"Well that was quite a night," understated Steven on the way home. "Only one thing left to do."

"What are you talking about?" she said incredulously, "I just put out for a whole basketball team!"

"Just one more to go."

"Who's that?"

"Omar"

He was waiting for her in the guest house and even though she was dreadfully tired she gave Omar what he suspected was there all along. They fell asleep together so Kelli never made it to her own bed that night.

Now, it might be nice to say that the author of this story found some twist, some nefarious plan by Steven to manipulate Kelli into more and more sexual situations to satisfy the reader's interest in clever endings but there was none.

It was a perfectly loving and respectful relationship.

Kelli loved taking cock. Steven loved watching her take cock. Omar kept the neighborhood secret in tact having some place to put his cock. Word spread and one basketball team begat the gangbanging of other large groups of men, golf outings, football tailgating parties, etc.

Then one day long into the future, Kelli was inducted into the Slut Hall of Fame and delivered a stirring induction speech in both English and French that gave everyone a boner. She had no other choice but to blow all the attendees.

Okay, the author would like to apologize for that last paragraph. That was pure fiction...not everyone had a boner.