The Girl in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I have a great view of yours, Syd. Just don't spend too much time admiring mine or you will screw up my paint job."

When it was time for dinner, we went into the kitchen together, heated the left-over lasagna, heated more garlic bread and ate it on the porch. That wasn't all. Once we put the dishes in the dishwasher, I poured our evening glass of brandy. We sipped out on the porch until it was dusk.

Inside for the night, we removed our dresses, hung them both in the entry closet. I grabbed Sydney's hand and said, "Come with me, Syd, we have a job to do." Once in the bedroom, I said, "Your clothes are still in your backpack. Since you have agreed to stay, you should hang them up. There are two closets in this room. I don't need both." We consolidated my clothes into the one closet. While she was putting away the few things that needed hanging, I emptied a dresser drawer for her other clothes. "Your backpack will fit under the bed, Syd." Her schoolbooks were still in the milk crates. I will make room for them on the bookshelves in my study on Monday."

She encountered some resistance when she started pushing her backpack under the bed. "Something else is under here, Rae."

"Oh, yea, I forgot. It's my violin."

"You play the violin?"

"Yes, since I was five. I haven't touched it this semester."

"Well, girl, we have to remedy that tonight."

"Tonight! You've got to be kidding."

"Please do it for me. Remember, I'm your guest and you should fall over backwards to make your guest feel welcome."

"You're not my guest anymore, Sydney. You're my roommate now."

"That's not official until I move in tomorrow. Still a guest 'till then, Raegan."

We bantered back and forth for a few minutes. The immovable object finally gave in to the irresistible force. "Damn, Ok. I give up or you'll never quit. Let me get a T-shirt."

"Nothing doing, kiddo. I've already formed a beautiful picture in my mind of you standing naked in your living room giving a private violin performance for her guest. You wouldn't want to spoil that picture for 'lil ole' me, would you."

"I definitely wouldn't. However, Sydney, I want you to understand that once we move the rest of your belongings here tomorrow, you will be my roommate, and I won't listen to any bullshit about being nice to a guest."

Even though I was already comfortable being naked in front of Sydney, this was different. I had never even practiced while naked. It was embarrassing but I wanted to do it. I played a favorite piece of mine, but one you do not hear much, "Song from a Secret Garden." When I started playing, my mind blocked out anything except for my music. It was if I was floating on air.

The piece lasted only a little over four minutes. When I finished, Sydney started clapping her hands. "Raegan, you are really good. That was fantastic. Please play one more song for me. I played a version of Greensleeves that I absolutely love. It begins by plucking the strings. Once again, the world did not exist while I played. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Raegan. Someday I want to record a video of you playing like that for me. We haven't known one another long enough yet for nude photos and videos."

I couldn't believe how happy she was over what I considered something simple, except for the nudity, of course. So, I told her I would play one more piece for her. "Wait, Rae, I hope I don't spoil the mood you've created with your wonderful performance, but I really need to do something. You look lovely with your long hair in a ponytail, but I want to let it down. When she removed the tie band, my hair cascaded to below my shoulder blades. When I played, I held the violin on my left side, so she pulled some of my hair to the front, so it covered my right breast. And that is how I played "Hallelujah" for her. I get so caught up in the music while playing this I usually close my eyes. I did this time, too. When I opened them near the end, I saw that Sydney had her hand between her legs and was moving her index finger up and down ever so slowly. She wasn't really masturbating. It was as if she was 'just feeling the moment.' I think I blushed when she applauded. "Raegan, hearing that song and watching you play it in your birthday suit was nothing but amazing and pure sex, just without a physical climax." She stood up, walked over to me and kissed me tenderly on the cheek.

"A kiss on the cheek! That's all I get for an amazing naked performance?" I teased.

"Be patient, Raegan. Your reward will be forthcoming, just not as quickly as you might want."

We relaxed, naked, on the sofa, holding hands and watching a made-for-TV romance movie for the next two hours.

By then it was nine-thirty. We both had classes in the morning, so we hit the bathroom, separately, then the bed. Sydney showered first. I thought about jumping in with her but didn't. I wasn't ready to make the first move. I was sitting on the bed across from the bathroom door when she exited. I smiled and stared at her. "Like what you see, Raegan?"

"I do, Sydney."

"Your turn in the shower."

When I was washing between my legs, I noticed some stubble. I wanted to be smooth, just in case, so I took extra time and shaved. A girl can hope, can't she?

The lights were out when I exited the bathroom. I didn't need any light, though, because I was very familiar with the layout of the bedroom.

Once in bed I reached across the gap between us and found her arm and squeezed.

'You are touching again, Raegan."

"Am not. I'm squeezing. Besides, my house, my rules. I can change them any time I want."

"Ain't fair.'

"Is too." She turned her palm up so we could, essentially, hold hands. After a few minutes I said, "Syd?"

"Yes?"

"I like holding your hand."

"Me, too."

A few more minutes passed. "Syd, are you still awake?"

"Would be if you'd shut your face, Raegan." It felt nice when she used my full name.

"You're not going to believe this, Syd."

"I'm gullible, Raegan. I'd probably believe anything you tell me."

"Some old woman kissed me down by the lake today."

"How was it?"

"Nice!"

"Just nice?"

"No, awesome nice."

"Not fucking awesome nice."

"Yea, that nice too."

Minutes later: "Still awake, Syd?"

"You haven't shut up yet, Raegan. You're keeping me awake with your damn chatter."

"Wonder if I'll be able to find that old woman again."

"Why? Want her to kiss you again?"

"Would be nice." She squeezed my hand.

"Just nice?"

"Probably fucking awesome nice."

"If that old woman does find you, Raegan, it will be different this time."

"Why's that, Sydney."

"When she kissed you at the lake, you were wearing clothes. Now you are naked. She probably won't stop at a kiss."

"Oh! Sounds absolutely wonderful. I could probably live with that."

"Raegan, did you know that a person's eyesight deteriorates as they age?"

"And why are you giving me an ophthalmology lesson, Sydney? I thought we were talking about an old woman and kissing."

"Because that old woman won't be able to see you unless you turn the light on." She released my hand and I reached over to switch on the lamp that was sitting on my end table.

When I laid back down with my head on the pillow, I turned my head to look at Sydney, she was on her side, smiling and looking at me. "Better, I think that old woman can see you now." I didn't move as she reached over and pushed the sheet down to my waist. "Ummm. She can see you much better now." She continued to push the sheet down to my legs. "Really much better now." Using her foot, she pushed the sheet to the bottom of the bed. "She has a perfect view of you now."

She scooted closer to me, grasped my breast and squeezed. I moaned. "You're touching me, Sydney."

"You touched me first, Raegan. 'Tit for Tat' strategy applies."

"It's my tit, Sydney"

Yea, I know. Nice tit, too. Your nipple is hard again, too, Raegan."

"All your fault, Sydney." I closed my eyes and was enjoying a gentle breast massage and alternate rolling of my nipple between her thumb and index finger when her hand left my breast and moved to my side. I felt her weight shift on the bed, and I opened my eyes again. She was rising up onto her knees with one hand placed near my right shoulder and the other on to the left of my chest. I hoped she was moving in to kiss me. Seeing her breasts hanging slightly beneath her chest, I reached up to touch them.

"Don't you dare move, Raegan, unless I tell you to. I'm the only one who will be doing any touching right now. Just lie back and enjoy. I'm going to show you what it is like to be with an older woman," She laughed. "I'll let you take a turn later, if you aren't totally exhausted when that old woman is finished with you."

Even though she said not to move, she immediately had me rise up a little. She pulled my hair from beneath me and flared it out over the pillow. "God, you are unbelievably beautiful like that.

"What I would really like, Raegan, is for you to relax, put your hands behind your head and act like you are enjoying this." I was already enjoying it, even before she did anything, so I put my hands behind my head, and she straddled my hips. She leaned down, gently touched her lips to mine for a few seconds then pulled back to look into my eyes.

"Ummm. Nice, Sydney," I said. She leaned down again, ran her wet tongue across my upper lip and back across my lower lip and raised her head.

"Ummm. Awesome nice, Sydney." Leaning down a third time, she locked her lips on mine. It was a soft, sexy kiss with some pressure. This time her tongue slithered through my lips and into my mouth. My tongue danced with hers until she pulled back again.

"Ummm."

"Just ummm?"

"Just ummm."

"We'll see about that." She stretched her naked body out on top of mine, slipped her hands under my shoulders, lowered her head to the side of mine, sucked my earlobe into her mouth, flicked it with her tongue then nibbled on it.

"Ummm, that's nice Sydney."

"Shut the fuck up, Raegan. You talk too damn much. This is sex. Moan and groan all you want, but don't talk." She felt me silently laughing so she bit my earlobe lightly before kissing and licking down my neck to a sensitive spot at the crook. I moaned.

She shifted her position to my left side, got onto her knees, leaned down and started licking my right breast in circles starting at the base and working up to my nipple which she then sucked into her mouth. Like my ear, she flicked the hard bud a few times. I moaned. Then she bit down lightly, causing a small amount of pain that sent an electrical charge down to my clit. I moaned louder. She licked over to my left breast and followed the same routine. Damn, I was loving the attention.

Leaving my nipple and left breast, she kissed her way down to my navel working her tongue in and around it. She looked up at me. "A piercing would look great here, Raegan. I liked the look of Grace's pierced nipples. Bet yours would look great if you had them pierced." She didn't want me to talk, so I didn't answer. I will have to tell her I don't think I want to go through the pain even though it is quickly over. Otherwise she might take my silence as consent.

Her kisses moved lower. "Oh my god, I thought, she's actually going to kiss me down there." When her lips reached my "V," I automatically spread my legs to give her better access. Was I ever in for a surprise. She shifted her position again, so she was kneeling between my legs. She lifted my legs, pushed them back towards my chest, then instructed me to grab them on the insides of my knees and pull them back so they were spread wide.

Since my head was on the pillow, I could watch her as she leaned down to plant a kiss on my clit. I moaned extra loud this time. "Damn, you're awfully wet down here, Raegan. I guess I'll have to do something to clean you up." And she did. Starting at the base of my vagina, she pushed her tongue through my wet folds. She even slid her tongue as deep into my vagina as possible and lapped up as much of my juices as she could.

I was so hot I decided to vocalize my need, "Please, Sydney."

"Please what, Raegan."

"I need to climax. Please make me cum."

"Got one more thing to do before I can, Raegan." She slid two fingers into my wetness and thrust them in and out several times. I released my legs so she could move up. She touched my lips with her wet fingers. "Time to finally taste yourself, Raegan." I didn't hesitate. I opened my mouth. She slipped them in, and I sucked until I felt I had them totally clean. When she felt the suction ease, she pulled her fingers out, leaned down, gave me a peck on the lips, said, "Thank you. Did you enjoy tasting yourself?"

"I did, Sydney. Thank you."

"Now you may have your climax." She moved back down, sucked my blood engorged clit into her mouth and literally beat it with her tongue. To say the resulting climax was the biggest one I have ever had in my life would be an understatement, considering every climax I've ever had was caused by my own fingers. I think I damn near passed out, but I'm not sure because I've never experienced anything like it.

Eventually, I raised my head and looked down and saw that Sydney was still between my legs. She was grinning at me. "Why are you still down there, Sydney?"

"Because I want you to experience another climax."

I screamed, "No!" just as her mouth engulfed my sensitive bud again. And then she 'treated' me to a new experience. She stopped sucking my clit for a moment, pushed two fingers into my vagina, and started finger fucking me. A third finger was added. It felt so good. I had never had more than one of my fingers in me at a time. Suddenly she twisted her fingers upward and found what I later learned was my 'G-spot.' She was watching my reactions and when she knew she had hit that sensitive spot, she started sucking on my clit again. I was wrong about my first sapphic climax being my biggest. The second was.

I didn't pass out or anything like that, but I was in a suspended state for a moment during which Sydney shifted positions again, so she was kneeling beside me. I opened my eyes, looked up and said, "Can I satisfy you now, Sydney."

"Yes, Raegan, but you are going to do it my way." She sat on my face while I used my tongue to bring her to a scorching climax. Finally, she stretched out beside me so that she was laying on her side with her arm over my chest and her head on my shoulder. I rolled my head to the side and kissed her forehead.

"Well, Raegan, how was it having an old woman make love to you."

"Nice, Sydney."

"Just nice?"

"Yea, just nice. She'll have to try harder next time." We both started chuckling.

"I want you to know, Rae, that I had a first experience with you."

"And what might that be, Syd?"

"It's the first time I made love to a shaven pussy."

"How was it, Sydney?"

"Nice." We laughed.

Then she added, "Nice enough that I think I'll shave, too. I hope I look as sexy as you do without my pubic hair. An added advantage will be that you won't get any hairs in your mouth. I saw you pick them out, even though you didn't think I would."

"When you're ready, I am the only one who will be shaving you, Sydney. Don't you dare do it yourself."

"I'd like that. How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow it is." After a few moments of silence, I asked, "Sydney, does tonight mean we are more than roommates?"

"I think it does, Raegan."

"Girlfriends, maybe?"

"Can't be. You're not a girl anymore, remember?"

"It's just a term, Sydney."

"Still not girlfriends, Raegan. I think we skipped that level. We're lovers now."

"Ummm...I like that. How about girlfriends and lovers. That sounds even better."

"Yea, sounds fantastic."

"Enough chit chat, Sydney. I'm tired. You wore me out."

"Good night, Raegan."

Good night, Sydney." We fell asleep with Sydney still in the same position; on her side, arm over my chest (except she moved her hand to my breast), and head on my shoulder.

I chuckled to myself. We could fit on a twin bed. What a waste of a king size mattress. But then it's less of a waste than sleeping on it alone. I think I'll keep her.

To be continued??