The Girl in the Lingerie Store

Story Info
The free pass.
2.3k words
4.34
24.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers

My wife and I have been happy together for decades, but now the kids are out of the house, I'm hoping things can go back to how they were when we were younger. Obviously we're not as young as we once were, and gravity has taken hold a bit, and there's more for gravity to take hold of. We hadn't had sex in a while, and I thought maybe if I got her some sexy underthings, she'd remember what it was like and we could rekindle things in the bedroom. A man can dream, anyway.

I ended up in a lingerie store, browsing around. The staff looked at me like I was some sort of old pervert, as I was in there by myself. It seemed like they were actively working on ignoring me, so I went and asked a younger woman who was browsing if she could help me. She was a pretty little redhead, wearing an outdoor coat, sweats and sneakers, without tons of makeup and a wedding ring. I'd hoped it wouldn't come off as me trying to chat her up or anything untoward, and she seemed friendly enough. I'd introduced myself, and explained I wanted to get something slinky for my lady.

"Maybe we can help each other," Sue, as she'd introduced herself, said. "What do you want to get her?"

I'd wanted to get her a bra and panty set. But I didn't know what size she was.

"The trouble is different stores have different ways of measuring sizes," she told me. "In different places I'm a different size. If you don't know what size she is here, you run the risk of getting her something that doesn't fit, and that'll end in tears."

"Tears?" I said. "Surely it wouldn't be that bad?"

"It would. Say you get her something too small. She tries it on and it makes her look fat."

"Tears."

"Or you get her something too big. Then she thinks you think she's fat."

"Tears. You're right. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope."

I think she got the Star Wars reference, even though she wouldn't have been born in time for the first trilogy. Actually, looking at her, probably too young for the prequels too, but people watched those with their parents later, didn't they? Anyway, she smiled at me. I'm going to say she got it.

"I say you get her a baby doll nightie... they're just small / medium and large / extra large. Which is she?"

"Uh, she's about your size?"

I know it sounds like a line, but Linda was about Sue's size, probably a larger waist, but bust and hips would probably be about the same.

"OK," Sue said, "so probably a medium?"

She led the way to a rack of gauzy nighties. I browsed through, looking at them. I wasn't sure I could imagine Linda in any of these.

"I'm not sure how one of these would fit her."

"Do you want me to try it on for you? Is that what you're saying?"

"Would you? That'd be great."

This was better than I could ever have hoped for!

"Fine," she said. "Let me pick a few sets that I'm interested in, and we can go and try stuff on."

I went through the rack, picking out several nighties I'd like to see Linda, and even Sue, in. All were medium sized, and Sue approached me with a basket full of underthings. They looked slinky to me, but I didn't want to stare too hard and come across as creepy. She added my items to her basket, then pointed out the changing rooms, and we headed over that way.

"Sit," she said as we passed the chairs by the changing rooms.

She went and found an empty changing room, and I just sat and hummed to myself, tunelessly.

After a few minutes, she came out with the white nightie on. And her sneakers, which looked funny to me. She had a much nicer figure under there than I'd thought when she was in her sweats. She had pretty legs and I noticed how big her boobs were in her bra. I could also see the straps, under the thin nightie's straps. Linda's boobs are pretty big, too, but they hang down further, what with getting old and everything.

She posed, hands on my hips.

"What do you think?"

"I kinda like it," I said. "Would she be wearing a bra underneath it though?"

I hoped I hadn't creeped her out, and after a second, I knew I hadn't.

"Fine," she said, and walked back to the changing room.

She came out a minute later, obviously not wearing her bra by the way her boobs moved.

"Better?"

"Much."

She offered me her phone.

"Take a picture for me?"

I took the phone, and she did a little twirl while I took a few pictures. Millennials and their phones, eh?

She took her phone back and went back to the changing room.

Another couple arrived, and the woman headed off to the changing rooms while the guy sat next to me.

"Waiting for your wife?" he said, grinning.

"No," I said, "I've made a new friend, and she's trying stuff on for me."

He looked at me, oddly, and then Sue came out of the changing room. I looked up at her, and he turned to look too. She looked incredible in a red nightie, and it was pretty much see through. I could make out her nipples, and I swear I could see her pubic hair. I let out a low whistle.

She walked towards us, slowly, and gave me the phone to take pictures. This nightie was shorter than the white one, and she turned carefully. Once I'd taken a few pictures, she took her phone back and headed back to the changing rooms. Carefully.

The guy's wife stuck her head around the door, and he headed over to take a quick look at what she was wearing. From what I'd seen of her walking past, she was older and thinner than Sue. He came and sat down as Sue came out of the changing room in the light blue nightie. After the red one, it was a bit of a let down, to be honest. I took pictures when she gave me the camera, and she posed a bit more enthusiastically. I'm guessing she felt more comfortable in this one, as it covered more.

As Sue went back to her changing room, phone clutched in hand, the guy next to me said his wife was probably just not liking things she was trying on if she wasn't asking him his opinion.

Another woman wandered past, depositing a guy with the two of us. He just nodded at us, then looked back and around the store.

Sue came out wearing the yellow nightie. This one was almost see through. I could make out her nipples and pubic hair, which was obviously red like her hair. There wasn't a lot of it, and from what I could tell, it looked nice. Maybe I'll suggest that to Linda when she's in a good mood some time.

We all just stared at her, this vision of loveliness, as she walked towards us. I only noticed she was blushing when she handed me her phone to take pictures of her.

"I like this one," I said. "She's blonde, so I think it'll go nicely with her hair."

She stood there with her hands on her hips as I took the first few pictures.

"Can you put your arms up?" I asked. I knew I was pushing my luck, but one of the things I like about the younger kids today is that they're a lot less bothered about propriety.

She lifted her arms, and the hem of the nightie rose up her thighs, and I took another few pictures.

"Now give us a twirl," I suggested.

She twirled, and I took pictures. As she came back around, I swear I could see her pussy lips, even. She grabbed her phone and headed back to the changing room. I thought maybe I'd screwed up, so I followed her, tapping on the door.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "That's all of them, so I was going to try my stuff on now. Give me a few minutes."

"OK."

I went back and sat down with the other guys to wait.

After a few minutes, she came out in the first of her outfits. Oh wow. She was wearing a red thong, bra and garter belt, with stockings. Oh, and her sneakers. She handed me the camera and gave us a little twirl, and I could see that the strap of her thong disappeared into her buttocks as if she wasn't wearing anything, coming out towards the top to meet the waist band, that was high on her hips. When she was facing away from us, she reached back and made her cheeks wobble. She looked incredibly sexy.

"You need some sexier shoes," one of the other guys said.

"Yes," she said and stood on her tip toes, "pretend I'm wearing 6" stilettos."

She retrieved her phone from me, and headed back to the changing room.

She came out a few minutes later, wearing a dark green thong and matching top. No stockings, and the top covered a lot more of her chest than the red get up.

"The top hides too much," said one of the guys, and I had to agree with him. She gave me the phone, I took a few pictures and gave her the phone so she could head back to the changing room.

The second guy went to see his wife in her changing room after she'd texted him, and Sue walked out a few minutes later at about the same time he did.

She had on a tiny little thong, with her pubic hair visible above it, a small bra that had cut outs at the bottom where skin showed, but you could see her nipples through the lace, a thin garter belt and fishnet stockings. All in black.

The guy came and sat down, and we watched this vision of sex walk towards us.

She gave me her camera, and I took pictures as she twirled around.

The first guy pointed at her pubic hair, so I took a picture of that.

The second guy said "my wife was too shy to come and show us what she's wearing, and it's nothing like this."

The first guy asked her to bend over, and she did, facing us. I took pictures with her tits trying to get out of the bra.

"Turn around," he said, and she did. Her tits hung away from her, looking huge.

"All the way around," he said.

She turned away from us, so we could see her backside, but she kept her legs clamped together. From this angle you could only see the waistband of the thong, so it looked almost like she was naked.

She took her phone back from me, and went back to the changing room.

The first guy's wife came out of her changing room, carrying clothes, and collected him. He smiled at us sheepishly as he left.

The second guy's wife also came out, and he got her to sit down next to him rather than to drag him away to pay.

This time Sue came out with a white set on. She had a lacy thong that we could see through, a lacy bra that we could see through, garter belt and fishnets. I thought the set looked nice, but it didn't really stand out on her alabaster skin.

The wife gasped in shock. I don't think she was expecting somebody to parade around in so little, but Sue gave me the phone, posed and twirled while I took pictures, then took her phone and went back to her changing room. None of us said anything.

The wife followed her back to the changing room, and knocked on the door. They seemed to whisper at each other through the door for a second, then the wife went in.

The second guy and I watched the changing rooms, and shortly after, his wife came out, then, giving him a smile and a jaunty little wave, she went into another changing room.

Sue came out, back in her sweats, and handed me the yellow baby nightie. She'd hung it back on the little hanger, so it was ready to go.

"What are we waiting for?" she asked us.

"His wife," I said.

"Which set of lingerie did you guys prefer?" she asked.

We both agreed on the black.

"You didn't think it looked too slutty?"

We both tried to convince her that it looked perfectly tasteful. I think she realized that she looked like a slut in it, which is sort of the point of lingerie, isn't it?

The changing room door opened, and the wife came out. She was wearing fairly high cut white bikini panties and a white lace baby doll nightie, and heels. She came gave us a twirl, obviously very embarrassed.

"Congratulations," Sue said, "you've taken your first step into a bigger, sexier world."

"Thanks." She smiled and headed back to the changing rooms. The second guy got up and went over after her.

Sue went and put the unwanted items in the return basket.

"Joe," she said, "it's been a pleasure. I hope she likes the gift."

"The pleasure's all mine," I said, smiling back at her.

I figured I couldn't stand and wait for the second guy's wife to come back out without looking like a pervert, so I meandered my way over to the register. I watched Sue leave as I stood in line. Her husband's a lucky guy.

schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers