The Girl in the Men's Room on Her Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the guy moving around, taking pictures with her phone. It had all happened so quickly that his dick was still out.

She held my hand to her tit as she ground herself in to me, then took it off her and brought it up to her mouth. She put two of my fingers into her mouth, sucking on them. After a minute, when they were good and wet, she moved my hand back down to her tits. By this time I was getting close to cumming, so I let go of her tits and pulled my shirt up, just before I came over my stomach. Luckily she only sucked me off a few days ago, and I've been jacking off to my memory of that every night since, so there wasn't a lot of cum.

She slid back a bit, with her pussy still split by my dick, and reached over and retrieved her phone. She held it up, pointing down at our laps, and took a picture. Still sitting on my lap, she sent the picture to her friend.

Really quickly, a reply came back, and she showed us.

Lick it up

She made a face, then lifted herself back off and away from me, standing up. She gave her phone to the guy, then squatted down next to me and sucked up the blobs of my cooling cum. She licked up where the cum had been, then she lifted my softening dick up and licked that clean too.

She stood up and took her phone back from the guy. Without looking at it, she grabbed her coat and dropped it in a pocket.

"Boys, I've enjoyed this, but I've got to go."

She pulled her coat on, and started buttoning it up as she opened the door. The stall door closed, and the guy locked it again, then we heard the rest room door bang closed as she left.

"That was fucking intense," he said.

"How many times have you done that?" he asked as I pulled my pants up. I noticed he'd got dressed again.

"Come on, I'll buy you a drink and tell you everything I know."

12