The Girl in the Mirror Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my hands where occupied holding Devon's legs in position, Natalie's were not. She took advantage of this straight away. The feeling of her soft fingers gently caressing my breasts sent a shiver down my spine and caused a low moan to escape my lips.

Sensing she was needed elsewhere, Natalie broke our kiss and immediately moved her lips to my neck, laying a trail of soft kisses all the way down to my collar bone. Her tongue snaked out from between her lips and traced a steady line down to my stiff nipple. She lapped gently at the tip for a moment, building the suspense before finally sucking my nipple into her mouth.

I let out a small whimper and my hips bucked as I fucked Devon with everything I had. I felt like I was at the point of orgasmic overload with Natalie's lips on one breast, her fingers plucking at the other while Devons fingers clawed at my hips, his wonderful penis hitting just the right spot.

Devon gave another muffled exclamation as I felt myself reach the precipice of my orgasm. I slammed my pussy down burying him as deep as I could, teetering on the cusp of greatness for a few moments.

It was as if I were waiting for one final piece of the puzzle. Thankfully Natalie had that piece. Surprising me once again, she nipped the end of my nipple, tugging at it gently with her teeth while her fingers did the same to my other breast.

"Fuuuuuuuck NATALIEEEEE!!!!!!"

I screamed her name as I fell into the orgasmic abyss, my hips spasming as my pussy contracted rhythmically, milking Devon's cock.

Then Natalie came too, shrieking just as loudly as she soaked Devon's face. This seemed to be too much for Devon who succumbed to his third and final orgasm. This one was far less explosive in volume, only emitting one small spurt of cum.

The three of us rocked and shook for a full minute as our bodies hummed with a shared orgasmic current. Finally we all seemed to come back to earth with a collective sigh.

Natalie released her grip on my nipples and collapsed sideways onto the bed panting. Devon drew in a massive breath, his chest heaving as he tried to force fresh air into his lungs.

I slumped forwards, bracing against the bed, barely able to hold myself up. Finally with a Herculean effort I managed to dismount, before flopping onto the bed beside Natalie.

"That... was... A-mazing!" Devon finally managed to exclaim between breaths. "That was without a doubt the best sex of my life!"

He let the words hang in the air for a moment then suddenly looked furtively at Natalie as he realised what he'd said.

"Ah... Um... I mean..." He struggled to speak as his fuck addled brain searched unsuccessfully for the right words.

"Relax babe." Natalie broke in, putting him out of his misery. "That was the best sex anyone's had ever!"

"Welllll..." They both turned to look at me and I gave a small shrug before smiling at them coyly. "Give it a week and we'll see if you still think that."

They both laughed, before Natalie replied, "Sounds like it's going to be a good week."

"Hopefully," I answered, with a mischievous smile. "Hey, I've got nowhere to be for the next few hours at least, you guys are welcome to hang out here for as long as you want."

"Ahh, to be honest, there was one thing I was hoping to ask for."

I gave Natalie a look, as if to say 'go on.'

"Ah, well it would just be really nice to have a hot shower if you don't mind us using yours?"

I gave her a quizzical look. "You're welcome to shower here, but why can't you shower at home?"

"Oh well, we can, but we haven't had hot water in over two weeks."

"Have you told Sonja?" I asked, cutting in as I felt my anger rise.

"Oh, yeah we told her, the day it happened, but you know Sonja. She gave us this big spiel about how it was hard to get tradespeople at the moment and how it would be a good thing because now we'll be saving money on water since our showers won't take long. You know what she's like, I've emailed her twice since reporting the issue and had no reply both times."

"Right! Well we'll just see about that!"

I stood up beside the bed, the rage clear on my face.

"Wow, ah hold on!" Natalie sat up hurriedly, raising her arms in an effort to calm me. "We don't want any trouble with Sonja! This place sucks, but it's better than living on the street. We're both uni students, we can't afford anywhere better."

"Relax Natalie." I placed my hand on her shoulder reassuringly as my face softened. "I'm not going to get you kicked out of here. Sonja and I have an understanding. You and Devon have a shower, then we can all get dressed and go and have a chat with Sonja. I think you'll find her much more eager to please if I'm there with you."

Half an hour later Natalie and Devon were both showered and dressed ready to go. I rose from where I had been sitting, waiting at the table and beckoned for them to follow me. I had on a red summer dress that accentuated my bust while tapering to a narrow waist. The skirt of the dress was long and wavy finishing at my knee. I hadn't bothered with panties, instead opting to go commando. After all I wasn't going to need panties where I was going.

Opening the door I led them out into the corridor, trying all the while to keep my anger in check.

12