All Comments on 'The Girl in the Museum'

by erikagaulia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God it was so lame and pointless. I bet the stupid author went to NYU and majored in "Snowflake Studies", lol. Lousy author and lousy story, they took your money and left you with a worthless degree and a mountain of debt!

CharmlesCharmlesabout 2 years ago

Well.. kinda almost fairy tale-ish but interesting. Want to see/read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmm, interesting read. I felt like this story could have had so much more potential if It was a bit more realistic, at least put in the science fiction category, and didn’t end with the worst cliffhanger of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not really erotic at all. No sex between the narrator and the freakishly tall woman. Just talking about the lust instead of actually acting on it. Could be a decent series though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Engaging, descriptive, and charming. I hope there's a continuation of this planned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read. A unique storyline, and really super well written. I hope there's more to follow. Kinda surprised at the negative reviews, but sounds like a bunch of thirsty dudes too mad about the lack of sex to appreciate a good read. Don't be discouraged, you're doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue this unique and engaging story ..

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlower7 months ago

This is such a well-written and interesting story! At first, I had a problem with Felicity's extreme size, but the story is just so intriguing I couldn't stop reading it, and I ended up really enjoying it! I really love the plot, both girls are so interesting, and the story is so passionately and well told and Erika's crush on Felicity is adorable and things get so incredibly touching and heartfelt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous