The Girl in the Second Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Sean's too, from the sounds of it.

Because how could she lick one and not the other? Sean's cock was lodged in Marjorie's cunt. She had to catch both with her tongue. And Marjorie couldn't begrudge her husband the sensation.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

What he got, she got.

What she got, he got.

It went around like that. Around and round and round and round until Marjorie's mind whirled.

She felt dizzy and dense. A great weight rested inside her pelvis. She pushed and felt her husband's cock fighting against it. She pushed again and felt Lila's young tongue. She rocked her hips. She worked it. She rode her husband and revelled in the pleasure of their tenant's warm mouth. She didn't care that Sean's dick was getting licked in the process. That was fine. Who even cares?

A rumble emerged from deep inside her, less a sound than a sensation. It rose through her core. Her thighs locked. She couldn't bounce on her husband anymore. She could only grasp her breasts and thrust them together and throw her head back while Lila licked her all the way to heaven and back.

That was it. She'd had enough.

Still, she let her husband fuck her and her tenant lick her.

And she came again, with a ferocity she'd never known. Orgasms had always felt so fleeting before, but this one wasn't. She rode that wave. When she was able to move, she rode her husband. She worked him while Lila worked her, and goodness knows how many tides had turned before Sean came along for the ride.

She knew he was coming by the way he grasped her waist and thrust his hips and breathed her name. She'd know his orgasm anywhere.

Marjorie fell off her husband, onto the bed. She didn't want to be held. Not today. Not after everything that had come to light.

She wanted this again, but not now. She couldn't admit it yet. Not to them. It would sound like defeat.

Plucking her clothes from the floor, she marched from her young tenant's room.

"Where are you going?" Lila asked.

Marjorie turned around. Her husband remained flat on the bed, only his head arching up to see her. Lila was still kneeling naked on the floor, looking awestruck and concerned.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

Marjorie nodded resolutely. "It's okay. I'm fine. I'm going for a walk. Alone. It's been a while since I've had a moment to myself. Now seems as good a time as any."

Before Sean or Lila could respond, Marjorie closed the door to the second bedroom.

Finally, her time for freedom had come.

12