Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
The Ebony Goddess completes her take over of the family.
11.3k words
0
2.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

Note from the author: I posted this series here on Lit under another author name, but decided I would prefer to have all my stories in one place. So, if you saw it already, that's why. This is the first of four chapters, unless I am inspired to write more. There are many categories this story could fit into including Interracial love, gay male and BDSM, but I figured the blanket of Fetish covered it all. Please vote and comment at the end. I love reading them. That being said, the title character is not a good person, and those she dominates are quite weak, so please spare me the negative comments about her other characters in this story. It's erotic fiction, They are not real. Take it for what it is, relax and enjoy it. Also, there is "race play" and "gay" acts. If this offends you, please move on

****

"Dad I'm Home!" Came a voice from downstairs.

Curtis's eyes shot wide open, and his body froze as he recognized the sound of his 20-year-old son's voice calling for him. He looked up pleadingly at his fiancé, Vivian, begging for some concession.

"What's the matter love bug?" Vivian asked with faux concern.

"Please Goddess, please don't let him see me like this." Curtis begged.

Vivian loved making him squirm. It wasn't the first time she had put him in this kind of predicament; possibly exposing his "little secret" to someone in his family. She had done the exact same thing the day Vivian met Shelly, Curtis's 23-year-old daughter, a few months back.

Vivian was standing next to the bed she shares with Curtis, looking down on her fiancé. He was lying on his back with his legs resting on her shoulders and feet near her ears as she drove an 8" black strap-on cock deeply into his stretched asshole. Curtis was wearing a sexy little, pink, silk "A" cup bra along with a matching garter belt, stockings, and patent leather 5-inch spiked heels. His caged 5" cock was leaking precum all over his pelvic section.

Reluctantly Curtis moaned with pleasure before whining another plea toward his wife-to-be, "Pleeeeeease my queen, pleeeeeease?"

"OK." She said in mock exasperation, as she withdrew the fake cock from Curtis's ass and removed the harness that was holding it to her body. She quickly pulled on a figure-hugging dress that accentuated the curves of her opulent ebony body. "Don't you move little one. I want to get to know your boy on my terms. You will stay right where you are until I return, no matter how long I am gone. You understand me?"

"Yes, ma'am." Curtis replied as he wilted to her command,

"Good boy." She jibed with a wink.

Curtis hadn't seen Jared in over a year, as his son had been studying abroad in Munich. Curtis wanted to see him so badly, but he surely didn't want Jared to see him like this. He was mad at himself for letting his pecker run his life again, getting him into this situation. His plan this morning was to make everything perfect for Jared's return, today. However, Vivian had not let him come in almost two months, and this morning Curtis had been dying for a release. When Vivian suddenly promised him that he could have a release if he made her come three times and took her strap-on in his ass. Her offer made his plan to prepare for Jared, go right out the window. Earlier, when Curtis began licking Vivian to her three orgasms, he thought for sure he had plenty of time to finish those activities before Jared's arrival. What he didn't know was that Vivian had other plans. Her plan was to hold back her orgasms as long as possible, drawing out the completion of his tasks, eating up all that time, putting him in his current situation; vulnerable to exposing his secret to his son. When he had finally helped her achieved the three required orgasms, she told Curtis she wouldn't fuck him or let him have an orgasm until he dressed up like the little "sissy bitch" they both knew he was. She had then made him change his outfit four times until he picked the exact one, she had in her head. She was beside herself with glee as he hurriedly changed over and over trying to pick the correct one. As might be expected, it was his last possible outfit that passed the test. Vivian just loved manipulating her little, wimpy white man.

***

Vivian slipped into her own 5-inch spiked heels, looked at herself in the mirrored closet door and applied a thick layer of the sexiest red lipstick she owned, before kissing Curtis on the forehead and exiting the master bedroom. She arrived in the hall a few seconds before Jared reached his father's bedroom at the end of that hall. She smiled at the 20-year-old and relished the admiration he instantly bestowed upon her. She giggled to herself as she put a finger to her plump "Passion Red" colored lips.

"Shhhhhhh, he's resting. He had a long night." Vivian greeted Jared, in a hushed voice, as she closed the door behind her. "I am Vivian, and you must be Jared. Why don't you and I go downstairs and get to know each other a little better."

Jared thought it odd that his father would be sleeping this late in the day, but just nodded dumbly as his sexy stepmother-to-be walked past him and headed for the stairs. His prick jumped in his pants as he followed her, watching her hips and her fabulously round ass cheeks wrestle against the tight fabric of her dress. "She is fucking hot! Nice work dad." he thought to himself, as she proceeded down the stairs ahead of him. Vivian led him into the family room before turning around and reaching out for a hug.

"Come here you handsome boy. Give your step-mommy a big hug." she said, alluding to her future status. "I have been looking forward to meeting you in person for so long. Your father has told me so much about you." She praised the bewildered young man.

Jared moved in and hesitantly held his arms out. He couldn't believe just how gorgeous his father's fiancé was. Vivian pulled him in tight and her superbly firm, braless breasts pressed obscenely against his chest. He pulled his pelvis back away from her because he was sure she would be able to tell his cock was hard, and Vivian again chuckled to herself as she noticed the move.

In her heels, Vivian was just taller than Jared's 5'10" stature, which was three inches taller than his father. Jared had taken after his deceased mother's side of the family when it came to height. The sexy pungent scent of her perfume permeated his sinuses and caused his cock to throb. The contrast of her tangerine-colored dress against her flawless, deep ebony skin was intoxicating. That, plus the heat from her body, had Jared fearing he may blow his load in his pants at any second. Vivian finally released her grip and sat on the couch, directing Jared to sit on the love seat opposite her, on the other side of the coffee table. All of a sudden Jared noticed all the changes in the room, the furniture, the huge flat screen TV, and he was impressed, wondering where his father had come up with all the money for the improvements. He moved to the love seat. As she sat, Jared noticed Vivian's dress crawling up her thighs. When she nonchalantly parted her legs a bit, Jared got an unobstructed view of her uncovered and perfectly waxed pussy. He tried not to stare, but it was utterly impossible. This woman oozed sexuality and he was just soaking it up.

Vivian watched deviously as her soon-to-be stepson volleyed his gaze from her magnificent breasts to her tantalizing pussy and realized this seduction was going to be a synch, maybe even easier than when she took control of his father......and his big sister. Jared's seduction would not take place during this first meeting. No, it would be a longer, slower, tantalizing torment of the somewhat naive young man.

The two talked for almost an hour. Vivian couldn't help but notice the young man's immediate infatuation with her. She relentlessly teased him with her perfect body the whole time, but only talked of casual subjects like his experience in Germany, his hobbies, his likes, and dislikes. It appeared on the outside, to be just two future family members getting to know each other. However, from Jared's perspective it was all about trying to steal glances of Vivian's pussy and cleavage without being caught as he tried his best to hear and answer her questions. As for Vivian, it was all about allowing Jared to steal those glances and appearing to not notice as she gathered information about her third victim of this family, while portraying a motherly warmth that soon had Jared eating out of her hand.

"Jared, my sweet boy, would you be a dear and make a run to the store for me? I want to make chicken enchiladas for dinner, but I don't have a thing I need, in the house."

Jared of course agreed enthusiastically; his little cock tingling at her referring to him as "my sweet boy". He watched with great lust as she gracefully moved around the kitchen compiling the list of things she needed. She gave him a hug after handing him the list and thanked him. The hug lingered, not so long as to give away her intentions, but too long to be a maternal hug. Again, Jared's prick jumped causing him to withdraw his hips from the embrace. Vivian gave an evil laugh inside her head as she let go and dismissed him, handing him the keys to her Cadillac.

"Take my car, but don't tell your father, I haven't let him drive it yet." She told Jared with a wink. Needless to say, this only heightened his arousal toward the sexy ebony goddess. This would be the first, but not the last thing she would make him keep secret from his father.

Before Jared could pull out of the driveway, Vivian was back in the master bedroom, disrobing and pulling on the harness holding her favorite black strap-on. Curtis looked on with great wonder as his ebony mistress donned her sex toy and approached her submissive, as if on a mission. Before he could ask the question, Vivian answered it.

"Don't worry sugar plum, Miss Vivian didn't corrupt your son.........yet." She assured him, painfully drawing out the moment before uttering the last word.

This time, Vivian ordered Curtis to bend over the bed. Then she slowly and deliberately slid the thick black phallus into his greased asshole. Curtis moaned his acceptance, and his caged penis throbbed, filling its metal prison. The temptress leaned over, pressed her perfectly firm, large breasts against his back and pulled his head back by his hair, like a bitch, so she could whisper into his ear while she methodically reamed his needy asshole.

"No, I didn't touch him, but we both know how much fun I'm going to have turning him into a black cock slut just like his daddy, don't we?"

Curtis didn't answer, but he couldn't help moaning as her sheer dominance aroused him to no end. He was so conflicted. He didn't want to have his son turned into black cock sucker like him, but again his cock was thinking for him, and he didn't fight it.

"I asked you a question my little black cock sucking whore." She reminded him, her demeanor changing from the sweet loving domme she was before she met his son, to a more aggressive and humiliating one.

"Yessssssss!" He hissed, knowing that was not only the correct answer, but the only one he was allowed to give.

Vivian continued her rhythmic rooting of Curtis's asshole, as she continued to fill him in on her plan for his unsuspecting son.

"There is one difference between your training and his though." She teased, waiting silently a few moments for Curtis to ask what that was. The whole time she waited she rammed the fake cock up his ass over and over, never speeding her movements.

Curtis was in heaven and hell all at the same time. The feel of her tits on his back and the cock in his ass, along with the smell of her intoxicating perfume and her complete domination, had his body on the verge of sexual eruption. On the other hand, he knew what his Mistress wanted, but he was sure he didn't want to know what the difference was going to be, and he surely didn't want to ask her. He knew it wasn't something he wanted to hear, because he was sure his sadistic goddess had bad intentions. Inevitably he gave in, as he always did with his Domme/fiancé, and asked what the difference was.

Pulling out slowly and ramming the strap-on in with more force a few times, Vivian whispered in his ear, "Unlike you, my strap-on is not going to be the only black cock your sweet, sweet boy is going to take in his virgin asshole. No, when I'm done with him sugar pie, he is going to be taking real black cock, I mean warm, thick, throbbing black cock in his little white ass, and not only will he be taking it, he will be begging for more."

With those last words, Curtis's cock exploded all over the bed and the floor. Still in the cage, and with only prostate stimulation it was more like a milking or a ruined orgasm, but it didn't keep it from being all-encompassing. His body dramatically stiffened, he let out a guttural moan, and then his body went limp, collapsing onto the bed.

Vivian unceremoniously pulled her cock from her sub's asshole, removed it, demanded Curtis clean up his mess and her cock and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When she returned, Curtis was still cleaning up. He looked up pleadingly and tried to formulate the words he wanted to say.

"Not a word!" she told him, holding up her index finger, knowing exactly what he was going to ask, if not plead. She approached the bed, sat down, and patted her lap indicating he should sit there. He did exactly as she expected, looking down to the ground as he did it. With one hand, she used her index finger to lift his chin, so he was looking into her eyes. With the other hand, she gently stroked the inside of his thigh, then fondled his spent ball sack.

"You know deep down in places you don't want others to know about, you want this as much as I do. You know, even if you wanted to stop me, your need for me to control you and everything in your life is too great, and you won't do anything about it. Isn't that right Sugar Pie?" She told him this, more than she asked him the question.

"Yes, Goddess, of course you're right." He dejectedly replied, as the manipulation of his testicles instantly made his cock hard in its steel prison.

"And......" She sternly continued, "..... just like Shelly, you will not warn Jared, or discuss our relationship with him. You will stay silent, just like you did with your lovely slut of a daughter, as he accepts his fate, understand?"

"Yes, my ebony queen, as you wish." Curtis replied, accepting everything she commanded, as his little cock tingled with her manipulation.

"Besides, trust me, it's what he wants too, even if he doesn't know it right now. I have a way of seeing submission in one's eyes, don't I, Sugar Pie?" Vivian asked, still staring straight into Curtis's soul through his eyes.

"Yes Ma'am." Curtis conceded as he broke his chin from her loose grasp and looked away shamefully from her stare. That shame was very real, but he couldn't live without his ebony queen, and he knew it. Moreover, Vivian knew it too. She could do as she wished without an ounce of resistance from her little man.

****

Having established the ground rules with Curtis, just as she had done when she seduced Shelly, Vivian set out to implement her plan to control the last member of the Moore family before taking her position as Curtis's wife and ruling member of that family.

It was a slow, methodical process for Vivian, and a torturous one for Jared. For some weeks she had been flirting with Jared incessantly when his father and sister weren't around, but made sure that it was not too overt, leaving Jared to wonder if she was just being friendly, or if his often-hard cock was right, and she was actually making advances. The first encounter that confirmed that his cock was correct, happened one morning in the kitchen after Shelly had left for school, and Curtis had been sent on an errand.

"Good morning, Sugar" Vivian greeted the still drowsy young man when he entered the room.

"Good morning." Jared mumbled; his pupils adjusting to the morning sun as it flooded the kitchen.

When he could finally see, he stopped in his tracks. Vivian was a vision. She was wearing a very tight pale pink silk teddy with white lace trim all around. His cock immediately began to stiffen and the thin sleep shorts he was wearing did little to hide it.

Vivian noticed his reaction. "Do you like it?" she asked, posing in a way that put every curve of her fabulous ebony body on display. "I see someone surely likes it." she teased, gesturing toward the tent that had formed in his shorts.

Jared quickly covered his swollen member.

"Don't cover it Darlin'. It's flattering..." She told him. "...and, the reaction I hoped for when I decided to wear this just for you."

Jared blushed.

"You don't think I see the way you look at me, my horny little white boy?"

Jared immediately began to apologize but moved his hands to his side as instructed.

"Oh sweetheart, there is no need to apologize. I love when a young man like you, especial a shy little white boy finds me attractive. It actually turns me on as well." She told him as she began to run her hands over her full breasts, causing her nipples to poke through the silk of her lingerie. Her right hand continued down her body over her taut stomach and her silk covered pubis. She rubbed her mound as her left hand continued to move back and forth from one breast to the other, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

Jared just stood there dumbfounded. His cock throbbed and as he continued to watch. His leaking prick slowly formed a small wet spot on his shorts.

"Take it out, I want to see it." She told Jared.

"But," He weakly protested. "What about dad?" he asked after a long pause.

Vivian moved her lingerie to the side and inserted one of her long fingers into her slippery hole. "It can be our little secret. I sent him on an errand, he won't find out." She said feigning a small groan to excite him and make him forget his conscience.

Jared slowly pulled his shorts down and his cock stood proudly at attention, jumping with every beat of his heart.

"Oooooooh, it's bigger than your daddy's." She told him. She moved toward him, nestling up to his side, one hand on his chest and one began to massage his bare butt. Her breasts pressed against his side, and he shivered with excitement.

"Stroke it for mommy." She seductively whispered in his ear.

There was absolutely no protest at all this time as he gripped his swollen member and began shamelessly masturbating.

"That's a good boy." Vivian continued whispering in his ear. "Stroke that little white penis for mommy."

Jared didn't understand why, but her words made him so fucking hot. He immediately gripped it hard and stroked it. As quickly as Vivian had built up his confidence by telling him his cock was bigger that his fathers, she tore it to shreds with the "little white penis" remark. She reached up and exposed her perfectly firm breast, and held that breast up as she pushed the back of his head with the other hand, bringing his mouth to her thick distended nipple. Jared didn't need any instruction. He sucked the long rubbery nub as if it were giving him life.

"That's my good little white boy. Suck on mommy's big, fat, black breast. Bite mommy's nipple." She subtly commanded him.

There it was again, Jared noticed her distinguishing the difference in their races. He was confused, but somehow it seemed to rev him up more. He stroked harder. He was now on the edge and let Vivian knew he was about to come.

"Come for mommy." Was all Vivian said before a torrent of cum began spewing from Jared's dick.

Jared moaned and groaned and shook, as his orgasm ripped through him. His orgasm was so enthralling, his knees became weak, and he collapsed on the floor to his hands and knees, spent.

Vivian stood there towering over him for a few moments as he recovered. Then her dominance became less subtle when she commanded Jared to lick his mess up off her kitchen floor. Jared looked up at her with surprise and then pleading eyes before she told him if he ever wanted another taste of her perfect black body, he would follow directions. She stood there and watched him do as he was told. When finished, he stood up, she made it clear he wasn't to tell his father or his sister, because if they were to find out, all this type of fun would be over.

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers