The Girl is Trouble Pt. 12

Story Info
Aftermath and then something unexpected.
2.2k words
4.35
3.4k
5
3

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to talk," Jess said to me.

These are not words that I guy generally wants to hear from his girlfriend unprompted. This was a couple of days after our evening with Lindsay.

"Of course, Jess. What's up?"

"It's about what happened with Lindsay," she started in carefully.

"It wasn't what you intended, was it?"

"No. I guess I thought I could have a controlled situation where I got you both some pleasure without mixing in... dangerous emotions. Stupid of me, I get that. And weird, yes. I think I'm feeling some guilt over how much I have been with Jacen and denying you. I know it appeals to you, but in my head I felt like I needed to do something to show my appreciation. You are such a good fit for me but this is all new. It's a path I've never had to navigate before."

"I understand. And yes, it was weird as shit."

"I know, I know," she said, blushing, wearing an embarrassed grin, "But, when Lindsay took off the blindfold and was happy it was you, I... it bothered me. So stupid. I'm the one who set it up. But the moment there seemed to be some emotion shared between the two of you, despite what she said, it scared me."

"Oh," I replied in genuine surprise.

"I know it's ridiculous. With all you are willing to allow me to do. But you're my rock. I've never had that before and I'm not willing to risk that. It's so hypocritical of me, I know."

"I get it, Jess. You were very upfront with me about your interests and you have explored mine. Yes, it was hot to be with Lindsay. But it was only good for me because you wanted it and, frankly, because the denial thing had gotten me more wound up than I was willing to admit. I don't think I can go that long again without you. Lindsay was new and different, but don't you for a moment think I would EVER willingly choose to be with her or anyone else over you."

"Damn straight you won't," Jess said, smiling sheepishly, "There's something else we need to talk about. It's Jacen. Since you've met, I'm getting some vibes that things have changed."

"What are you saying?"

"I think his competitive nature has kicked in and he's mistaking that for love. I fear he's developing feelings for me. Normally I wouldn't mind that. It'd be hot to have a lover become very devoted to me. But I get the impression he wants to have more than just a great 'fuck buddy'. I think he might be seeking to be a rival to my affections for you. I'm not saying my feelings have changed towards him, but I'm starting to feel like my actions are leading him on past what I ever intended with him."

"Well that's a shame," I said, half-heartedly actually meaning those words.

"Yeah. I mean, goddamn he's such a good fuck. Maybe the best I've ever head," Jess replied with a smirk.

It was both awesome and shitty to hear that.

"Jess, why do you want to stay with me if he fucks you so much better?"

"You're so needy sometimes. It's funny to me. I've told you- what we have is different. It's so tied to the feelings in my heart. When I fuck Jacen, it's all about my pussy. It's lust, not love. And the feeling when it's just about lust, filled with that great big cock, that great big BLACK cock. Ugh, it feels so good physically. Emotionally, mentally, that's all fulfilled by what we have, what we do, together. And I'll admit, I have been starving for it. The denial has affected me too. It's probably why that stupid plan with Lindsay backfired on me so much. I'm missing my Darren time."

"So, we're done with denial?"

"Oh, not completely. I think it was pretty hot for both of us. But probably not for that long of a stretch. And afterwards, it'll be me and me alone that you get your rocks off in," Jess insisted.

"Is there any chance you can talk with Jacen, clear the air and make sure you are both in the same place so that you can continue on with him?"

"You are such a cuck, Darren," Jess said jokingly, "You love me being with him, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

She took my cock out and began stroking me, "Tell me what you want, Darren."

"I want you to fuck Jacen."

"How often?" Jess asked, stroking my cock and egging me on.

"All the time."

"You want me to prefer his cock to yours."

"Yes."

"You wish that I would give my pussy to just to him, don't you."

"Yes."

"Does it hurt to see me with him."

"A bit, yes."

"But that makes it better for you, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"You want that big, famous black man to own my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Don't lie, you kinda want him to knock me up, don't you?"

I moaned loudly, "God, yes."

"You want your sweet, pasty white red-headed girlfriend to be pregnant with his black baby. To be bred by his superior black cock."

"Uhhhhh, huh."

She leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I want it too, baby. I want to risk it sooo badly. I literally gush when I think of it. I wish we didn't have to hide this relationship from everyone. I wish I could fuck him in front of all your friends and family, and mine too for that matter. It would be so hot to put on a show fucking him in front of everyone and then to have you eat me afterwards. To show them all you are my cuck. I love you so damn much, Darren."

I came everywhere. Somehow she had coaxed out of me one of my biggest orgasms ever.

-------------

After that hot session, we cleaned up and when out for a bit to eat. We them came back to my place and had a sweet love making session where we didn't mention Jacen or anyone else. It was wonderful to be back with Jess in a more normal intimate encounter. She seemed to enjoy it as well.

As we settled in to sleep, spooning naked in my bed, she moved my hand down from her breast so that it rested on her belly. I can't say if she was intentionally recalling what we'd discussed earlier, but the idea of her becoming pregnant by lover, especially Jacen, thrust itself back into my mind.

A cuckold pregnancy is certainly something that is considered by some to be the ultimate in cuckoldry. Especially an interracial baby. It feels like a racist thing, for sure. Why should the color of a child matter? It doesn't if you're a liberal-minded person. But in cuckolding, the outward signal to all that you are not the child's father is so much more clear in such a case. No child should be conceived solely out of a kink. I mean, I believe I would love any child that came from Jess. But god, yes, the idea turned me on. I often wonder if some of what Jess says to me to fuel my kinky orgasms is what she truly feels or just fodder for my desires. If she doesn't mean what she has said about risking it, now multiple times, she is an Oscar-worthy actress.

At some point, I finally fell asleep with thoughts of her being bred dancing in my head.

-------------

Later on, I woke up and noticed she was gone. She wasn't in bed with me anymore. I groggily wondered where she was. And then it hit me. I knew where she would be. It's been months since the late night crossing with Mark. Somehow, there had been no further talk about Mark or near misses with him while she was staying over. He certainly flirted with her on occasions that she'd been over. But I knew in my gut that if I got up I would find her with him.

She seemed to enjoy what we had done together, but I knew her too well now. I can't satisfy her alone. That's not who she is. I was the appetizer. Someone like Mark would need to be the main course. It was hot to think of, but it hurt too. This is just the way it is and will be.

Plus, if she really was fucking Mark, she had crossed a line. I'm not saying I was mad about it or that she had violated anything that we had explicitly spelled out. It's just that would mean she had broken the bubble of sex with others in my house. She risked exposing my kink to all the guys. They all knew she was a hot girl. They all knew her reputation and they knew we were fucking like crazy. But if they all knew I got off on her with others, what would that bring? Teasing? Ridicule? Would I never be able to relax with her at the house without fearing one or more of my roommates might trip and find their dicks falling into my girlfriend.

I know I was being irrational, but that's what I felt at the moment. But I had to see for sure.

I got up and walked down the hallway. I passed the bathroom. The door was wide open and the lights were out. She wasn't in there.

I walked further and I heard the first sounds confirming my suspicion was correct.

"Oh yes. That's it, you fuckin' stud," I heard my girlfriend say, muffled behind the closed door.

"You like that, slut? Look at you, takin' my big dick in your tight little puss while your boyfriend sleeps down the hall. You left him and came down here looking for something more than he can give you, didn't you slut?" Mark said.

"You better fucking believe it, Mark. Gimme that big dick. Are you going to fuck me better than your friend can?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I carefully turned the doorknob and as quietly as I could pushed the door in. Thankfully the door was well lubricated- it opened with practically no sound. At least none that could be heard over their moaning.

She was sitting in his lap while he sat cross legged on his bed, facing away from the door. She had one arm behind her supporting her as she pumped up and down on his dick.

"There is no doubt I can fuck you way better than nice guy Darren can. Here it comes again, you slut. Goddamn I heard you were a loose slut, but you're just loose in your morals. This pussy is incredibly tight. Are you sure you're even getting any dick from Darren? There's no way this pussy would still be this tight if he wasn't a skinny dicked dude."

She leaned in and practically whispered to him, "His dick is so small compared to your big dick, Mark. You big dick feels soo good in my pussy. I don't know that I'm going to want Darren's little thing in my pussy again."

It was then that I saw her looking past him and right at me. She saw me. That last thing was meant for me to hear.

"Oh, yeah you dirty little slut. Who owns this pussy, slut?"

"You do Mark. You own my pussy. You can have it anytime you want it. If you want to come into Darren's room and fuck me in front of him, you do it. Because this is your pussy now."

"You are such a dirty slut. Goddamn, you better believe I'm going to take this pussy whenever I want it."

Her hands caressed his muscled back as she rode up and down on his cock, smiling an evil smirk on her face. She was busted, but that just fueled her on even more. Tonight was a damn rollercoaster, going from her being frustrated that I'd fucked Lindsay (which SHE set up) to her fucking my roommate and pledging her pussy to him. It fucking killed me but it didn't stop me from being hard as a rock.

They were now being loud enough that I was sure the rest of our roommates no doubt had heard them. I had visions of her being moved out into our living room and being gang fucked on our crappy secondhand coffee table by all of my roommates. Something in me snapped. I wasn't going to do anything stupid like bust in there to stop them, but for the first time, it felt like things had gone too far and I couldn't take it anymore.

I closed the door as silently as I could, and I went back to my room and got into bed. We'd been through so much and pushed so many limits, but something felt incredibly off about all of this. I felt like I was going to puke, like someone had punched me in the gut. But my damn dick was still hard. This is all so messed up.