The Girl is Trouble Pt. 11

Story Info
Night with girlfriend's rommate continues.
807 words
4.53
4.4k
3
1

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
314 Followers

Jess didn't say a word.

I pulled out of Lindsay, careful to hold on to the condom so it didn't leak anything. Jess handed me a tissue which I put the condom into and she threw them away.

I didn't know the protocol here, but I didn't want to be rude and take off out of bed. Lindsey held me to her.

Jess quietly took off her own clothes, pulled the sheet and comforter onto all of as she climbed into the makeshift double bed next to me. I was in bed, naked between the pair of them.

Without changing my embrace of the post coital Lindsay, I turned just my head to Jess where I was met by a very strong, very forceful kiss.

"You're still mine, babe, don't you forget it for even a second," she whispered to me after we finished kissing.

"It was a sweet thing you did for her, for me, but..."

"... but you didn't expect it to happen the way it did or to feel the way it did. I understand."

Lindsay stirred and smiled at the pair of us.

"Don't worry, Jess. I have no plans to steal your man from you. What a gift you have given me. Both of you. I'll treasure this forever."

Relief washed over me. I was honestly concerned that the shift in what went down was going to mess things up for all of us, but especially between Jess and I.

We all laid there entwined sharing light caresses between us all.l for some time. Lindsay and Jess; Lindsay and I; Jess and I. Nothing overtly sexual, but we were like one. Then Lindsay leaned across me and kissed Jess deeply. When they stopped they both looked at me with sweet smiles.

"Lindsay, I want you to kiss Darren again. Please."

Lindsay looked at me then leaned forward and kissed me. It started softly, but became more passionate. I felt Jess's hand on my penis. She began rubbing it and gave it a soft squeeze.

When Lindsay and I stopped kissing, I looked over towards Jess. She moaned and I realized she was also rubbing herself as I was hardening in her other hand.

"Babe, go ahead. I want to see you fuck her again."

I was pretty shocked to hear this come from her. After the intense level of discomfort we had experienced not even half an hour before, this was kind of a big turn.

I looked towards Lindsay to see that she was perhaps also in the midst of touching herself as her eyes rolled back into her head and she said, "oh yes, sweetie. Do me again."

I had fully hardened again in this very erotic situation I found myself in and began to look towards Jess's nightstand looking for what I hoped would be a nearby box of condoms, or at least one unopened packet.

"Darren, you don't need a condom with me. We only used one before because I thought you were a stranger. I'm on the pill," Lindsey explained to me.

Jess looked at me with heavily lidded eyes, "yeah, Babe. Do it. Fuck her bare. It's not like you've been in anyone for a month."

Damn. Both hot and humiliating all at once. Jess was back in full control.

I did as instructed. I moved to put myself back into Lindsay but Jess stopped me.

"Do her from behind. Lindsey, get on your hands and knees, now."

Lindsay followed Jess's command and I positioned myself behind the stunning blonde. Then I saw Jess shift around and I suddenly felt her placing my dick into Lindsay, guiding me in with her own hand.

Lindsay felt great in this position. Her hips were really nice to take hold of and her big tits hung below her. I couldn't resist and I reached up to feel her hanging bosoms as I pushed in deep. Then I felt it. Jess was beneath us and licking Lindsay's clit and my shaft as they came together. She was "fucklicking" us as we mated. I had to fight cumming too soon as the reality of that hit me combined with the feeling of her wet tongue lapping at our joined sexes.

I was thankful I had cum already, but this was too much. It was so good.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, do it in me Darren! I want to feel your cum in me!" Lindsay shouted in response.

Jess's tongue just redoubled it's effort and then she sucked on each of my balls as I released into her roommate.

As I rolled over I pulled Lindsay with me so we wouldn't smother my attentive girlfriend.

Jess cuddled up to Lindsay. I found Jess's hand and we fell asleep together with Lindsay in between Jess and I.

What a night!

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
314 Followers