The Girl Next Door!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-Steph, honey."

"Y-Yeah, baby? Something wrong?"

"We should take Nicole's offer."

Stephen immediately looked at his wife with a confused look but she looked at him completely calm.

"We need the money!"

"N-No way. I'll...I'll find a job and..."

"Honey, we've been looking for months. Scarlet's given us till the end of the week and we don't even have enough for the light bill let alone the rent."

"B-But...she wants to..."

"I know what she wants and she's not the nice person I thought she was. Listen, it's just sex. My heart belongs to you and I'll always love you. Besides, it's just some girl-on-girl action. It won't be anywhere near as good as when I'm with you. So are you okay with this? I won't do it if you don't want me to."

"I...I dunno, Alice?"

"Well, you have to make up your mind Stephen. Either we take this deal or we're out on the streets."

Stephen wasn't dumb, he knew the options in front of him were merely an illusion. There was really only one choice and with teary eyes, Stephen nodded in agreement. Alice kissed him and held him in her arms as they both drifted off to sleep. They didn't like the deal nor who it involved but they didn't have a choice. After hearing his wife reassure him that the sex she'd be having with Nicole would pale in comparison to when she was with him, Stephen thought there was nothing to worry about. What he didn't know was that after tomorrow night, Alice and his marriage would never be the same again.

(The First Night Of Many)

Stephen watched as Alice put on some lingerie and fixed her hair. She looked amazing and a part of him was crushed that she had done so for someone else but they were out of options. When she was done Alice looked so hot that Stephen couldn't help but get an erection. She saw the bulge in his shorts and walked to him, gently rubbing it as she kissed him. She told him she'd take care of him in the morning when she got back and Stephen moaned as his wife gave his balls a firm but loving squeeze, claiming ownership over his manhood.

They went to the living room and Alice put a robe on so that she wouldn't have to leave the apartment in such a risque outfit. Stephen could see it on Alice's face. She was smiling and was acting like everything was going to be fine but he could tell she was extremely uncomfortable. He hated that his wife had to resort to doing something as dirty as sleeping with someone else to keep a roof over their heads.

Suddenly there was a knock on their door and they both looked at each, knowing who it was. Stephen watched as Alice slowly walked to the door and opened it with shaky hands. Nicole stood in the hallway with a smile on her face, loving the way Alice looked. She took Alice's hand and slowly twirled her around, making her do a full 360. She whistled at her like a jock hitting on a cheerleader before bringing her attention to Stephen. The grin he hated more than anything was on her face and for the first time in his life, Stephen wanted to strike a woman. Nicole walked up to him and reached into her pocket, pulling out an envelope. She handed it to him and Alice insisted he count it before anything else happened.

Stephen did as his wife told him and counted the money, finding that there was 500 dollars extra inside. Nicole explained that it was a bonus and that if tonight went as good as she had hoped there would be more of them in the future. She looked at Alice and licked her lips before asking if she was ready. Nicole smiled when she shook her head and put an arm around her waist as she left the apartment with Alice. As they were leaving Nicole smacked Alice's perky butt and looked back at Stephen, telling him something he'd never forget for the rest of his life.

"Thanks for the birthday present, Stephen. I'm gonna enjoy playing with Alice all night."

"F-Fuck...Fuck you!"

"Hmp, I bet you wish you could! The walls are pretty thin so you'll be able to hear everything. Feel free to rub one out while you do. I'd let you watch but today's my birthday and I want Alice all to myself tonight."

Without uttering another word, Nicole left and Stephen went straight to his room. He figured he'd listen to them not masturbate like Nicole said but to make sure everything was fine and that Alice wasn't in any danger. He put his ear to the wall and heard their footsteps with the sound of someone getting on the bed soon following. He then heard Alice's voice and a smile formed on his face when he heard how uninterested she was.

"L-Let's just get this over with!"

"Eager to start, huh?"

"Not in the slightest. Stephen's the only person that can make me feel good."

Oh, really! Challenge accepted. I've got a surprise for you, Alice! It's a big one too!"

"W-Whatever. I'm only doing this for the money!"

Stephan then heard the sound of clothes being removed and knew things were about to start. Suddenly Alice gasped as if she saw a ghost and Stephen wondered what had happened for his wife to sound so shocked. He heard Nicole snickering, mentioning how Alice couldn't take her eyes off of something. He heard the sound of another person getting on the bed and soon heard what sounded like the cap of a container being opened. Stephen immediately heard his wife start stammering, having become far more nervous than he'd expected.

"N-N-Nicole, I...I can't..."

"Fine, then go get my money back from Stephen."

"......"

"That's what I thought. Don't act shy now, Alice. You still haven't stopped looking at it."

"I...I wasn't expecting..."

"No one does! And guess what, I'm not even excited yet."

"Y-You're lying. There's no way. H-How can you have such a huge..."

A car horn from the streets below blasted and prevented Stephen from finding out what had his wife so nervous. He ran to the window and slammed it shut before running back to the spot he was in. By the time his ears had been able to pick up the sounds coming from the other side of the wall things had progressed. Stephen heard something slick, as if wet skin was being rubbed. It sounded familiar but he couldn't put his finger on what it reminded him of.

Things slowly picked up and he heard the two of them kissing. Needing to use the bathroom Stephen figured now was the perfect time to do so since nothing intimate had happened yet. He went to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet to do his business, his mind wondering if there was truly no other way than for Alice to sleep with Nicole. When he was finished he flushed and washed his hands only for the faucet on the sink to break. Water began spraying everywhere and Stephen quickly ran to the kitchen to grab a rag. He wrapped it around the broken faucet hoping it would stop the water from getting everywhere but it did next to nothing. In a last-ditch effort, he opened the bottom of the sink and manually shut the water off.

Stephen was soaked and as much as he wanted to go back to listening he knew had to deal with the issue in front of him first. Dripping water behind him he went to the kitchen and called Scarlet. She picked up almost immediately and asked if everything was alright. Without going into the details of how Stephen told her he had her rent money. He could hear the happiness in her voice, telling him that he was always her favorite tenant and that seeing him leave would've been such a waste. He wasn't sure exactly what she meant by that but put it aside and instead told her about the broken faucet. She told him she'd have someone come look at it tomorrow afternoon. Stephen thanked her and Scarlet said goodnight, calling him gorgeous just before hanging up.

Stephen looked at the phone in his hand, his face blushing slightly. Scarlet was his landlord and eight years older than him but Stephen had to admit the woman was hot. Just as her name suggested she was a redhead with bright blue eyes and freckles that were extremely visible due to how pale her skin was. She was nearly as tall as Nicole with a similar build but she was a bit heavier and was stacked in all the right places. She had large breasts that were almost as big as Alice's and on more than one occasion Stephen had caught himself staring at her amazing ass. He'd never mentioned it to Alice but Scarlet had made advances towards him in the past to which he respectfully declined each time.

As he put the phone down, Stephen glanced at the clock and was shocked. Between using the bathroom, the broken faucet, and talking to Scarlet, nearly half an hour had gone by. He ran back to his bedroom and put his ear back up against the wall. What he heard next were sounds he'd hear repeatedly every night in the coming future.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OOOOOOHH, FUUUUCK!!"

"OoOoOoHhH, I knew you were gonna be good, Alice but...OoOoOoHhH, you're even better than I thought! I'm riding you like this every night from now on!"

"A-ARGHHH....! HNGHHH!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

Stephen couldn't believe what he was hearing, these weren't the soft moans that he'd known Alice to make but rather loud cries that sounded like they were filled with pleasure. He had no idea what was going on but from what he was hearing, Alice was loving every second of it. It made Stephen slowly fall to his knees as he heard someone else please his wife far better than he ever had. He looked down between his legs and shame coursed through his body at the sight of his penis harder than normal, having reached such a state after listening to Nicole having sex with his wife.

He tried to understand what Nicole was doing but he couldn't figure out what the slapping sound was. It reminded him of the sound Alice and his body made when they had sex, his hips slapping against hers but what he was hearing sounded different. It sounded heavier, harder, less passionate, and more primal. The sounds continued for what felt like forever until suddenly Stephen heard Alice's voice cry out and say something he never imagined would leave her lips.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"A-ARGHHHHNGGRGHHHH...!"

"Ooh, this is so good! Mmm, you're close, I can see it on your face! Say it nice and loud so hubby can hear you. I know that pretty little man is listening. Hmp, probably harder than a rock too!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"O-O-OOOOOHH GAWD, I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!"

"Me...Me too! G-GRAAAAAHHH!!"

It was too much and without even touching himself Stephen blew his load in his shorts. Alice had screamed to the heavens as she came harder than ever before while having sex with someone else. As his wife had her mind-shattering orgasm, Stephen heard Nicole release a low, almost painful-sounding grunt before releasing guttural moans that went on for nearly two minutes straight. By the time Stephen heard their voices begin to die down, Alice was breathing extremely hard and Nicole sighed in what sounded like much-needed relief. After a few seconds, he heard Alice's voice again with this time Stephen being able to tell she was in awe of something.

"F-Fuck! Ooooh, Fuck! There's...There's so much!"

"Whew! Yeah, you really wrung it out of me. Talk about having a mean grip! You're my best lay by far! Are you ready to go again?"

"Y-You can't be serious?"

"Oh, but I am. Look for yourself!"

"H-How are you still...But you went nonstop for almost forty minutes and you...you let out so much..."

"...and I've got more. A lot more! I hate wearing these things because it doesn't feel as good with one on but it's a good thing I had this on otherwise there would've been a mess. I hate washing sheets!"

"H-How many times are we gonna..."

"We're at least finishing this roll!"

"Finishing the roll? There's...There's 8 left!"

"We're about to make it 7!"

He then heard what sounded like a stretchy elastic band snapping off of something and soon the sound of some kind of liquid sloshing around was heard. It sounded thick and before Stephen could even contemplate what he was hearing, Nicole ordered Alice to put a new one on. He wasn't sure what it meant but he heard the sound of what he knew was a plastic package being torn open and immediately after that the sound of something stretchy being unrolled was heard.

Stephen wasn't sure how many times he'd heard Alice cry out in pleasure, all he knew was that by the time he fell asleep the two of them were still going at it. The last thing he heard before he dozed off was Nicole ordering Alice to work her milk canons harder before releasing another deep moan, telling his wife to open her mouth as more of the mysterious thick liquid spurted out.

The next day Stephen woke up and the first thing he noticed was that someone was in the shower. He sprung to life, running to the bathroom but when he tried to open the door it was locked. He knocked on the door and heard the unmistakable voice of his wife gasp. He had so many questions and Stephen desperately needed Alice to fill him in on what Nicole had done to her. He heard the shower stop and after a few moments, Alice opened the door.

"Alice, are you..."

"I'm...I'm fine, Steph."

"What happened? I...I heard..."

"Y-You heard...everything?"

"Not everything but...enough. What happened?"

"I...I can't tell you."

"What? Why not?"

"N-Nicole said the only way you're allowed to know is if you..."

"If I what, Alice? What'd she say?"

"...if you watch like a good cuck should and that if I told you the deal would be off."

Stephen felt weak in the knees and walked to the living room to sit down. It was bad enough that his wife was sleeping with Nicole but now he'd never know what he'd be hearing unless he watched it happen. Alice walked over to sit next to Stephen who noticed she had something white in her hair that was thick and gooey. He pointed it out and saw Alice's face turn bright red before unwrapping a portion of the towel she was covering herself with to whip the mysterious gunk out of her hair. When she did, Stephen caught a quick glimpse at the large breasts he loved and went wide-eyed at the sight of what looked like a bite mark around Alice's nipple with even a few hickies spread all over her breasts.

He wanted to say something but all he could think about was the pleasure in her voice and the way she cried out last night. Alice finished cleaning her hair and looked back at her husband who now had a sad look on his face. She sat down next to him and put a hand on his knee, giving him a warm smile before asking what was bothering him despite knowing full well that the entire situation made him uncomfortable.

"Alice...did you...did you enjoy it?"

"S-Stephen, I...I..."

"It sure sounded like you did."

"......"

"Please...Say...Say something, Alice."

"Stephen, no...no matter what happens I'll always love you."

Stephen broke down and began crying at the fact that despite Alice reassuring him of her love, she had also dodged his question. Alice pulled him into her arms and Stephen buried his face in her warm bosom. As he let out all the emotion any man would feel after finding out their wife enjoyed sex with someone else, he smelled something. It was a heavy aroma, the kind that was hard to get rid of and it was one that Stephen found familiar but it was far stronger than anything he could think of. He felt Alice run her fingers through his hair and began to calm down. After a few seconds, he stopped crying and brought his head up to look at her. She was beautiful and wanting to remind himself that Alice was his wife, Stephen kissed her.

"Wait, Stephen, don't..."

It was too late his lips were pressed against hers. Stephen kissed Alice passionately for a few moments before pulling away. When he did, Stephen tasted something. He looked at Alice who was blushing even more than usual and asked her something that would've made Nicole give him the same grin he hated had she been present.

"Y-You ate something this morning, Alice?"

"S-Stephen, I...I..."

"It tastes good. A bit of a salty aftertaste but pretty good still."

"Y-You...You like it?"

"Yeah, is it a smoothie or something?"

"It's uh...uh, protein shake. Nicole makes it! A lot of it, actually!"

Alice couldn't believe what had just happened. Had Stephen known the truth about what he'd just tasted he'd have lost his mind. Stephen stared at the insane amount of cleavage his wife was showing. The only thing between him and his wife's amazing body was the towel wrapped around her. He leaned towards her and gently ran his fingers up her thigh, having remembered Alice saying she'd take care of him in the morning. His fingers were about to disappear beneath the towel she was wearing when suddenly Alice stopped him.

"NO!"

"What is it?"

"I'm...I'm just tired is all."

"But...you said you'd take care of me this morning."

"I'll...I'll take care of that bad boy tomorrow. I promise."

Alice excused herself and went to the bedroom to lie down, leaving Stephen alone in the living room with an erection. He remembered how late he'd fallen asleep last night and how they were still going at it when he did. In his mind, it made sense that Alice was tired so he didn't think much of her postponing their intimacy for another time.

Unfortunately for Stephen, that time never came. Instead, Nicole came and took his wife next door the minute the sunset. That night he found himself in their bed alone while a rhythmic thumping echoed through the walls. He rolled over onto his side, covering his ears as tears formed in his eyes when he heard Alice admit to Nicole that she loved it before hearing his wife get commanded to suck the rest of something out. A wet whore-like slurping began to echo through the walls and Stephen began sobbing when Nicole said his name aloud, mocking him at the fact Alice had never been this horny when she was with him.

(Unintentional Change!)

It had been nearly four months since Alice first spent the night next door at Nicole's place. Since then a lot of things have changed and most of them weren't for the better. The original deal was for Alice to spend the nights with Nicole and she would come home to Stephen in the morning but only two weeks into their arrangement changes were made. Alice would now not only spend the nights with Nicole but would now stay with her on the weekends. The end of the week where Stephen used to enjoy going for walks in the park with Alice had been replaced with him alone in their apartment, listening to his wife cry out as she experienced ecstasy-filled orgasms at the hands of someone else.

Alice would always come home the next day and make breakfast for Stephen, who began noticing after the first couple of days that his wife would come home with a smile on her face. It crushed him, knowing that Nicole had brought out the warm smile that he loved so much in Alice and had done so by giving her mind-blowing pleasure that made what he could give her seem trivial. Stephen still hadn't figured out how she was doing, how Nicole had gotten his wife hooked on having sex with her. Ever since that first night, Alice hadn't been intimate with him. At first, she'd always said she was tired whenever he asked but after nearly a month of avoiding any form of sex with him, Stephen simply stopped asking.

Listening to Alice having the time of her life every night had Stephen's libido stuck on high. He was constantly horny but he wouldn't masturbate, he refused to. It was his own way of rejecting Nicole who always asked him if he enjoyed what he heard last night. On more than one occasion he'd gotten into a heat exchange with her but every time it happened she'd simply smile and make him regret it by making Alice moan extra loudly at night.

Stephen needed an outlet for all the pent-up sexual energy he had. He needed something to take his mind off of what was happening next door. He tried going for runs but the idea of leaving Alice alone with Nicole without him being in the building didn't sit right with him. He tried playing video games but he succeeded in only frustrating himself whenever he played since he was horrible at every game. Nothing stuck and it was only when Stephen was about to give up did he randomly stumbled upon an ad online.