The Girl Next Door!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was for an exercising bike and for the low price it was going for Stephen saw it as a steal. He put it into his cart and was about to check out when he saw there was a free add-on. It was a supplement called Juicy Buns, Rapid Growth. Stephen didn't know what it was but it was free and in his mind, he had nothing to lose by taking it. Thanks to expedited shipping the bike and supplement came the next day.

Stephen set the bike up and then went to the kitchen to try his new supplement. It came in the form of gummy bears which Stephen was thankful for since he hated swallowing pills. He went to read the instructions and it said he was supposed to take two a day. Once before exercising and once when he was finished. Unfortunately for Stephen, a part of the label had been scraped off and because of that, he wasn't aware that the supplements he was about to take were meant for women looking to grow their butts and were packed full of female hormones.

Within one week of taking the supplements and riding the bike on a low setting, Stephen saw some growth in his legs. Excited that he was finally putting on the weight he'd tried years to do, he ignored the label's recommended dosage and doubled it.

By the end of the first month, he was feeling more energetic and his mood had brightened. However, without a full-body mirror in their apartment, Stephen had no idea his butt had already started growing. It had become more rounded and perky while gaining almost 2 inches in size.

After two months of riding the bike for two hours every day on the highest difficulty and having finished the box of supplements a whole month before it was supposed to run out, Stephen had finally noticed the changes to his body.

His skin became softer, his lips developed a natural gloss, his slender boyish upper body had smoothed out, and he'd lost what little body hair he had. However, the biggest shock was what happened below his waist. Stephen wasn't sure how but his hips had widened along with his thighs becoming thicker, to the point anything outside of loose shorts would cause his thighs to chafe. Then came his biggest change, his ass. His once somewhat perky boyish butt had grown into a juicy booty that had torn through six pairs of underwear. It was huge, round, and perky, coming together to form a massive phat bubble butt that Stephen could feel wobble whenever he walked which in itself had become more feminine.

Stephen wasn't sure if Alice had noticed or if she didn't care about his body's change. She'd never mentioned it in the time they spent together and having not fully come to terms with his new plump backside he opted to never bring it up. He continued to ride the exercise bike, enjoying the workout it gave him while simultaneously hating that it was only making his butt bigger.

Time progressed and before Stephen knew it, it was the first of a new month, and like clockwork, Nicole knocked on his door. Alice had already gone to her apartment, meaning the only reason Nicole had come over was to give him the rent money. Stephen opened the door and Nicole already had her hand extended with an envelope full of cash. Seeing the same grin that irked him to no end, he snatched the envelope from her hands and was about to shut the door in her face but Nicole stopped him.

"Wait! Something's different about you."

"W-What are...What are you talking about?"

"Yeah, you look...prettier. No, you...you look fucking hot! Damn, looking at you now you look better than any of the women I know!"

Stephen began sweating. The last thing he wanted was for Nicole of all people to notice his body's changes. He watched as her eyes scanned over his body and his heart began racing as he saw Nicole looking lower. Her eyes zeroed in on his wide hips and thick thighs, causing a smile to form on her face. She pushed the door fully open, slowly walking toward him and when Stephen saw the grin he hated more than anything form on her face he knew he'd been discovered.

Nicole rushed him, spinning him around and pressing him against the wall before hiking the hem of the oversized hoodie was wearing to hide his ass.

"N-Nicole! What're you..."

"Holy shit! Look at this fucking ass."

Stephen tried to push himself off the wall but Nicole kept him pinned with ease using only one arm. He felt her grab one of his big buttcheeks and begin kneading his soft doughy bun, loving how her hand sunk into the softness of his flesh. Suddenly without warning, Nicole yanked his shorts down and put his devoured underwear on full display.

"Talk about juicy. This is the phatest ass I've ever seen. Oh, yeah! I know someone that's gonna love the new you."

"Please stop! You...You already..."

"Shut up and stand still! I gotta take a picture and send this to your biggest fan. She's gonna go crazy when she sees these!"

Stephen heard Nicole taking what had to be at least a dozen photos on her phone and when she was done she stopped pressing him against the wall. Stephen quickly pulled his shorts back up and looked at Nicole with tears in his eyes. After months of her having sex with Alice every night, breaking him down little by little with each moan she pried from his wife's lips, Stephen asked her the question that had been on his mind since the first night his wife slept with her.

"W-What...What is it?"

"Huh? What's, what?"

"What is that that you do to Alice every night for her to...to..."

"Go cross-eyed as I make her cum harder than you ever could! To cry out as I give her something you could only dream of! Is that what you wanna know?"

"Y-Yes! I...I have to know why she...she..."

"She looks so happy when she comes home to you every morning and why she's so excited to come back to me every night. Pft, I bet she has let you fuck her once since our deal started."

"........."

"Ha, I fucking knew it. Okay, Stephen! I think you've been a good boy and they deserve rewards. The same way Alice made me a meal when I came over, I'm gonna make you one and you're gonna watch as your wife helps me make it!"

"F-Fine! I'll...I'll whatever you say!"

"Good boy! Stop by around eight! Oh, and I'll have a surprise for you. Tonight, you're gonna make someone very happy."

Nicole slapped his butt hard, causing Stephen to yelp in a voice girlier than his already highly feminine one. She smiled at him and left him to come to terms with what he was about to see later. Stephen sat on the floor and hugged his knees as tears began to flow. He needed to know what Nicole had done to Alice on the first night to drive such a deep wedge between them. In two hours he'd know, Stephen was going to get the answers to the questions that had plagued his mind for so long, and if it meant losing what little pride he had left then so be it.

However, he'd soon realize he was going to lose far more than his pride and it would be something he'd never get back.

(Revelations & Acceptance)

Stephen stood in the hallway, staring at Nicole's door. This was it, the moment he'd been waiting for. He was about to get all of his questions answered and hopefully find a way to get Alice back. He raised one of his small soft hands to knock on the door and a tsunami of nervousness washed over him. His hand became clammy and it shook uncontrollably, to the point he had to grab it for it to stop shaking. He closed his eyes and told himself to man up, that his inability to provide was exactly the reason that Alice had to accept Nicole's offer.

He took a deep breath and before any of his nervous jitters could return he knocked on the door. Stephen immediately heard movement behind the door and as he stood there listening to the locks being undone a realization hit him. That once he walked through the door his life would be forever changed, that he'd see something that would be seared into his mind, never to be forgotten.

The door opened and Nicole stood in front of Stephen, this time with a smile filled with excitement. Without uttering a word she stepped aside and the moment she did Stephen recognized what she was doing. She wanted him to cross the threshold by himself. She wouldn't lay a finger on him so that Stephen couldn't say he was forced to endure what was coming. Stephen looked at the floor where the hallway's white tiles met the wooden floor inside Nicole's apartment. He swallowed the lump in his throat and stepped inside, causing the smile on Nicole's face to grow.

The second he was clear of the door she slammed it shut. Nicole's eyes fell down to Stephen's juicy booty and she bit her lip at how his nervous jitters were making his butt jiggle slightly. She took his hand and to Stephen's shock, gently led him to her bedroom. Once inside, Stephen saw it. The bed that his wife, Alice, had been crying out in pleasure in. On it was a small shopping bag that had a piece of paper taped to it with his name written on it.

Nicole didn't say a word and just pointed at the bag on the bed. Stephen figured that it was for him and he slowly approached the bed, picking up the bag and looking at what was inside. His face went bright red and Stephen snapped his head back to look at Nicole who had a grin on her face but it was different. It wasn't the smug cocky grin that he hated with a passion but rather one that made him feel small. Nicole remained silent, looking at him with a grin that was beginning to make him uncomfortable, and after a few seconds of silence, Stephen gave in.

He emptied the bag's contents on the bed and shuddered with disbelief at what was in front of him. Nicole had purchased matching baby blue nylon knee-high stocks, gloves that went up to the middle of his bicep, lipstick, and a collar that had the words "Futa Pet" written on it. He didn't need to be a genius to know that Nicole wanted him to put on the clothes in front of him and when picked up the collar her visible increase in excitement was all he needed to verify his assumption.

Stephen, knowing he had no choice, began stripping and replacing his boyish clothes with the ones Nicole had bought him. First, the stockings came on, he'd never admit it but a part of him liked how tightly they hugged his thighs. Then the gloves, the soft material felt good against his skin. Then the collar, Stephen knew it was a physical representation of him having submitted to Nicole but he reluctantly put it on anyway. Lastly was the lipstick. Stephen had never put makeup on but had watched Alice do so enough times to remember what she did. He did his best to emulate her hand movement and even pursed his lips the way she did, smacking them a few times to make sure the lipstick was applied correctly not realizing he'd done so flawlessly. When he was done he glanced at the mirror on the wall and tears welled up in his eyes again.

He looked like an extremely slutty girl with wide hips and a phat juicy ass. Nicole walked over to him and looked down at the penis between his legs, cocking an eyebrow in intrigue.

"Hmp, I have to give you some credit, Stephen. You're actually a lot bigger than I expected. You got a pretty big dick for a man! Well, you're more of a girl than anything else now."

"I'm... I'm not a girl."

"We'll see how long you believe that. Now...take a seat right there."

Nicole took a pillow and tossed it on the floor at the foot of the bed, telling Stephen to sit on it. She then briefly left him alone in the bedroom before returning with the love of his life, Alice. Stephen couldn't believe what he was seeing. Alice was his wife when she was with him but when she was with Nicole she became something else. She was dressed in the same clothes he was with the only difference being hers were bright pink and she had a blindfold on. Nicole slowly guided her to the bed and sat her down in front of Stephen. She had no idea he was in the room and the excited smile on her face crushed him.

Nicole sat on the bed next to Alice, beginning the simultaneous process of claiming Alice and breaking her husband, Stephen.

"Alice, are you excited for your surprise?"

"Yes. You said it'd feel even better than usual, so I can't wait."

"I'm so happy you said that especially since a certain someone is here to see you."

"Who is it?"

"See for yourself!"

Alice took the blindfold off and the sudden change in brightness caused her to squint for a moment as she got adjusted to the lightning but when she did she was shocked. Stephen sat on the floor in front of her, dressed in a similar outfit to what she was wearing but it was his mere presence that made her heart start racing. An overwhelming feeling of shame began coursing throughout her body and she couldn't bring herself to look at him but that was something Nicole wouldn't allow. She put a finger under her chin and turned her head back, forcing Alice to look at her husband. Alice could see the tears in Stephen's eyes. She knew the deal with Nicole had changed the dynamic of their marriage and as much as she hated herself for it, Alice admitted that it changed her on a personal level. With the way everything turned out, Alice knew her husband had been suffering but he was here now, in the room where she was regularly pleasured by another person. Stephen being in the room where she had sex with Nicole every night would only destroy him and Alice needed to know why he was here.

"S-Stephen, why're you...why're you here?"

"I...I needed to know."

"K-Know what?"

"What it was that took you away from me."

"N-Nothing's taken me away. I'm still your..."

"My wife? I...I don't even know if I'm allowed to call you that anymore."

"Don't say that. I...I know..."

"I know, you agreed to this because we had no choice and that it was my fault for not being able to provide for us. I know that...s-somewhere along the line you changed. You stopped smiling with me and...you looked so happy every time you came home. You...started becoming excited when it was time to come over here and have sex with Nicole. You...You stopped being my Alice."

"........."

"I need answers. I need to know what Nicole did to you that made you love your time with her and not with me."

Alice began to cry. Everything Stephen had said was true and it was something she had been praying wasn't. The spark, the excitement, the longing to spend time with each other, all of them had faded away after the first month of Nicole's deal. The immense pleasure Nicole would give her had changed the loving wife she once was into a slut that craved what her next-door neighbor could give her. As Alice felt more tears run down her face she suddenly remembered what Nicole had said after her first night with her and the last vestiges that were Stephen's wife looked at him with pleading eyes.

"No! No, Stephen, don't."

"I...I have to, Alice. You...You don't know what it's like laying in our bed...alone, listening to you every night, m-moaning someone else's name. I need answers and if...if I have to watch to get them then..."

"No! No, Stephen, you don't know what you're agreeing to. You don't understand. I...I never wanted to hurt you...but...the answers you want are...are only gonna hurt you even more."

"What do you mean?"

"Please! Just go home. I...I don't want you to see..."

Nicole was loving every moment of their emotional back and forth. She wanted them to keep going but she couldn't help herself from showing Stephen exactly what it was that made his wife cry out in ecstasy every night. A huge smile formed on her face as she stood up and slowly began shimmying her pajama bottoms off. Alice's desperation to get Stephen to leave tripled and he looked at Nicole with confusion as to why her removing her pants would make Alice panic so much.

He watched as Nicole's pajama bottoms slowly descended her smooth tan body and Stephen's jaw dropped as the base of what he knew for a fact was a penis came into view. His eyes never left it and as inch after girthy inch was revealed chunks of his heart fell into the pit that had formed in his stomach. By the time Nicole had unveiled the entire thing Stephen was sobbing, not just at the fact his wife had been getting fuck every night but also the fact she couldn't stop staring at the huge cock between Nicole's legs.

Stephen didn't want to but his teary eye naturally went back to looking at Nicole's cock. It was huge, nearly the size of his forearm, and had a girth that was at a minimum more than double his own slender penis. Below it sat two tangerine-sized testicles and with how heavy they looked Stephen instinctively knew Nicole shot loads that made male adult film stars look pathetic.

Nicole looked at the state Stephen was in and knew he was ready. She took a step close to him, her huge cock so close to his lips that he could feel the heat radiating from it.

"Stephen, this cock of mine is the answer to all your questions."

"Why...Why Alice? Why do this to me? I...I never did anything to you...to anyone. So why? What did I do to deserve this?"

"It wasn't personal, dude! I just have needs. Alice is so hot and has such an amazing body that from the moment I met you guys I knew she could take care of them. I hurt you and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make fucking Alice that much hotter but to be honest I actually like you, Stephen."

"W-What?"

"It's the truth. I thought you were hot before when I first met you but you were so skinny and petite that I didn't really see any need for you in the fun Alice and I were having."

"You're lying! You always looked at me like I was..."

"Beneath me? Because you are, all men are! Besides I needed to get you to this point. To a point so low that you'd give up and become what you were always meant to be. Like I said you were hot before but you were still a man and women like me have no interest in men."

"Then...Then what changed?"

"You did! You turned into the hottest person I've ever seen! Your skin got softer, and even your mannerisms are all super feminine now, and let's not forget about that ass of yours...it got so phat, perky, and jiggly! It looks so juicy... so...fuckable!"

That last word made both Stephen and Alice's eyes widen. They looked at each other in disbelief before looking at Nicole who began running her fingers through Stephen's hair.

"Y-You wanna...You wanna fuck me...with..."

"I'll be honest if I didn't have Alice I would but I'm very much satisfied with her. Don't worry I have someone coming that's wanted to get their hands on you from the moment they saw you. She's a good friend of my aunt and apparently is famous in our community for how big her...I don't wanna spoil the surprise. You'll find out soon."

"So...So what happens now?"

"Now, you make a very important choice."

"What are my options?"

"You can either be a good boy that quietly gets cucked as I fuck Alice and go back home to keep living your current life. Alone in your bed at night, listening to your wife as she cums all over my cock. We'll even keep you company sometimes and come over so you can watch as I show you what a real cock does to a woman like Alice."

"O-Or?"

"You can become a good girl and help me make Alice feel good while you wait for a certain someone to come. You may not want to admit it Stephen but I think you know there's no going back to how things used to be between you and Alice. And somewhere deep down ...A part of you wonders if taking a cock as big as mine really feels as good as it sounded every night."

Stephen looked away after hearing Nicole's last statement but Alice saw it clear as day. Her husband blushed bright red with embarrassment and her pussy began dripping onto the sheets below her as she imagined Stephen getting fucked. She had never commented on the changes that his body had undergone but had secretly found the new him extremely hot. She had always been bisexual and when she met Stephen she thought he was the perfect mixture of both sides. Yet, Stephen's new look suited him, his big lips, wide hips, and massive bubble butt all looked amazing on him. Alice quietly watched as her conflicted husband weighed both options in front of him, secretly wishing he picked the latter of the two.