The Girl Next Door!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen looked at his wife and feeling more emasculated than ever before along with having his pride as a man shattered, he asked his wife a question only a man who's completely broken could utter.

"A-Alice...Do...Do you love Nicole's cock? Is...Is she really that much better than me?"

"Stephen, I...I..."

"Please, just...just be honest with me...I need to hear the truth from you before I make a choice."

"I...I...I'm sorry, Stephen, I do! It's not just that she's bigger than you but...She fucks me in a way that...I...I can't even put it into words. It's just that good."

"I...I see. I had lost you ever since you spent the first night with her and she fucked you! Her cock made you forget all about me!"

"That's not true, I..."

"Do you still love me? Is there any part of my wife still there? Am...Am I some pathetic man who's clinging onto a woman who's moved on?"

"I love you, Stephen. I always will! I'm sorry for the way I treated you these past couple of months. You have no idea how hard it was, how...conflicted I was feeling. Loving you with all my heart and soul while my body craved Nicole's cock. I...I know it's not what you want to hear but...My body belongs to Nicole, it loves her cock too much for me to go back but my heart...my soul, everything else will always be yours. If you want to...to leave me I'll understand. I won't fight for anything and if people ask why we got divorced you can tell them the truth. That I was...That I was a horrible wife who cheated on you. I just want you to know, I never...I never intended for things to go this way. To be the reason such a great man like you fell apart. I...I never wanted to hurt you."

Stephen looked at Alice's beautiful face and the large breasts that he used to love laying his head on. They had both fallen for the cock of another person and it was one that he knew there was no point trying to compete against. She had told him the truth, that Nicole's cock had claimed her body but that the rest of her would always be his. He turned his head and looked at the huge cock between Nicole's legs, a single drop of precum sitting on the opening of her slit. All the moans and cries that Alice had made every night taking it rang in his head like an erotic orchestra.

Suddenly images of him getting fucked and the sound of his own feminine voice crying out in pleasure filled his head. Stephen glanced in between his legs and sniffled at the sight of his own penis getting hard. He was getting an erection while thinking of himself getting fucked and after months of listening to how much Alice loved Nicole's cock, Stephen accepted the truth. He looked at Nicole who wasn't grinning and instead was giving him the same warm smile his wife used to give him. With teary eyes, an erection, and his wife next to him, Stephen made a decision.

"If...If I pick option two...can I...can I still be with Alice."

"Stephen, I'm a real heartless bitch sometimes but I've developed a soft spot for Alice. Tell you what, you can do whatever you want with Alice as long as I get to keep fucking her. Go catch a movie together, take her out for dinner, go for walks, do whatever you want but just know that the only cock going in her is mine. If you can accept that then I have zero issues with you two still being together."

"O-Okay!"

"Okay, what?"

"I'll...I'll take option two. I'll be a...a..."

"Say it!"

"I'll be a good girl!"

"That's what I wanted to hear. Now,..."

Nicole brought the phat-spongy tip of her cock right up to Stephen's big blue lips and stared at him with an intensity so strong he felt as if her gaze alone could kill him.

"...suck it! Get my cock all nice and wet so it slides right into Alice! Do a good job and I'll give you an extra reward on top of the meal I promised you."

Stephen looked at the cock in front of him. It was the biggest he'd ever seen and its hot owner wanted it in his mouth. He couldn't deny that it was superior to his in every way and after envisioning himself in Alice's place there was only one thing that came to mind while looking at Nicole's cock.

'It looks...Tasty!'

His bottom lip was quivering but his mouth had already filled with saliva, ready for what it had always secretly craved. Nicole's hand was still in his hair and after feeling it begin to slowly pull him towards her cock he knew she was growing impatient. Knowing there was no going back, Stephen slowly parted his big lips and Alice's hand went between her legs and began playing with her pussy as she watch her husband get ready to suck the same cock that had been fucking her for the past couple of months.

His big soft baby blue lips slowly enveloped Nicole's cock and she hissed when her spongy mushroom head was fully inside of Stephen's mouth, causing his mouth to be opened as wide as possible. Like a slut, Nicole bulged his cheek with her cock, taking a few photos with her phone before making him swallow more and when she looked at Alice she smiled. Alice was vigorously rubbing her pussy while watching her husband suck on a cock that was superior to his in every way.

Stephen still couldn't believe what he was doing. A penis was in his mouth, not just any penis either but a huge one, the one his wife had been cumming all over for months. The taste of Nicole's cock was bland, having nearly no taste at all but her precum was a different story. It was sweet with a slightly salty aftertaste and as more of it gushed into his mouth he swore he remembered tasting something similar to it in the past. It was his first time sucking a cock but he was making Nicole moan as he emulated what Alice used to do for him. Stephen swirled his tongue around the head of her cock and sucked his cheeks in as hard as possible. He didn't know it but his very first blow job was quickly cementing itself as one the best ones that Nicole had ever gotten.

Alice watched as her husband sucked Nicole's huge cock better than she did and when Nicole let go of his head, she began fingering herself while encouraging Stephen who had started bobbing his head without releasing.

"Fuck, this is so hot! S-Suck it, baby! Suck that phat cock like you lost your keys in it."

"OoOoHhH, he already is, Alice!! I knew those big lips of his would be good but...Fuuuck! If he's this good now imagine how good he'll be in a couple of weeks"

"He...He's that good?"

"Good? This slut's sucking the precum straight outta me. I...I have to do it. I...I know it's his first time but..."

"Do it! I...I wanna see it! Fuck his face, Nicole!"

Stephen was focused on the huge slab of meat in front of him so he didn't hear the quick conversation the ladies just had. He felt both of Nicole's hands slowly grab his head and suddenly without warning the cock in front of him disappeared as the entire thing sunk down his throat.

"HHHHRRRGGGGHHHHH!!"

"OoOoOoHhH, that's good. That's really fucking good. Let me just..."

*GLUK*GLUH*GLUK*

"HRGH!! HHHRRRGGGHHH!! HRGH! HRGH!!"

"Fuuuuuuuuck, Alice! Your hubby's throat is just as good as your pussy!"

It all happened so fast. One moment he was sucking on the first couple inches of Nicole's cock and then the next thing he knew his face was repeatedly slamming against her crotch. He couldn't breathe and when he put his hands up to push himself off, Nicole swatted them away before resuming her assault on his throat. It didn't take long for Stephen's oxygen-deprived brain to start shutting down. Darkness began to encroach on his vision and Alice bit her lips while playing with her clit at the sight of her husband slowly going limp.

Nicole knew her sudden face fuck would cut the blowjob Stephen was giving her short but she had to feel his throat at least once and it didn't disappoint. Stephen's throat was so good that it had moved him up the list and awarded him the bragging rights of having the best lips she'd ever had around her cock. Seeing that he'd reached his limit, Nicole stopped pistoning her cock and ground into his face, enjoying the sensation of Stephen's throat spasming all over her cock. She kept his lips wrapped around the base of her cock for a few seconds, shuddering as she felt her balls start to tighten underneath his chin before letting him go and moaning as Stephen slowly slid off her cock.

He gasped for air as his lungs filled with the oxygen they had desperately needed and coughed repeatedly as he tried to clear his airway of the sticky precum that clung to his throat. Nicole tilted his head up to look at Stephen and loved the cock induced haze he was in. Her cock was covered in a glistening sheen of saliva and she slapped it on Stephen's face, taking another picture with her cock laid across his face, making sure the baby blue ring at the base of her cock was in the photo. She stared into Stephen's eyes and asked him a question that would've made any other man cry.

"You ready for me to fuck your wife, Stephen?"

It took him a couple seconds to answer since he was still catching his breath but with a hoarse voice, he eventually did.

"Y-Y-Yes!"

"Good girl, follow me!"

Stephen followed Nicole to the bed and his heart began pounding when he saw her get between Alice's legs. Her cock, lubed with his saliva and already lined up with Alice's wet pussy. Nicole gestured to him to come over and Stephen obeyed, slowly getting on the bed with them. He was right behind her on the bed and his eyes couldn't stop staring at her ass. It was only when Nicole called his name that he was able to take his eyes off of her perfect butt.

"You did a good job, Stephen. For your first time, you handled me fucking your face like a champ."

"So what's my reward?"

"Eager, huh? I like that! Your reward is...you get to worship the ass you love."

"I...I...'

"Don't even try to deny it. You thought I didn't notice you sneaking glances at my ass whenever I gave you the rent money. It's not as phat and juicy as yours but I think it's still a head-turner, don't you."

"Y-Yes."

"Glad to hear it! Now bury that gorgeous face of yours between my asscheeks!"

Stephen was hesitant at first but the longer he stared at Nicole's butt the more enticing the idea of worshiping it sounded. Without even realizing his face got closer and close to the beautiful tan butt in front of him. By the time he realized what he was doing, Stephen was already passionately kissing Nicole's butthole and she moaned when he began giving her a rim job.

Nicole looked down at Alice who was beyond eager to get fucked and already had a condom in her hand but Nicole had no plans on using one. She smiled and took the condom from Alice, pretending as if she was going to put it on but instead tossed it aside. Alice's eyes widened and she bit her lips at the realization that Nicole was going to fuck her raw for the first time. It had been the one boundary that they didn't cross but now that it was about to happen, Alice knew the end result would be her pussy filled to the brim with Nicole's thick seed.

Alice watched as Nicole slapped her phat cock on against her sopping pussy and began breathing faster when she saw precum oozing out her cock. Nicole stared into Alice's eyes and after seeing lustful fire behind them, knew she was ready.

Nothing was said between the two of them and aside from the sound of Stephen devouring Nicole's butthole, the room had become quiet. Alice watched as the phat tan cock that she'd become addicted to began pressing into her, moaning loudly as the phat head stretched its way inside and Stephen froze when he heard the sounds he'd become all too familiar with.

"UUUGGGHHH!! UGH, YES!!"

"OoOoOoOo!! God, I love how tight you are! We're skipping the slow part and getting straight to the good stuff."

Stephen slowly withdrew his face from Nicole's buttcheeks and despite agreeing to take part in the sex he heard his wife enjoying every night, his heart still became heavy in his chest. He watched as Nicole's girthy tan cock slowly slid inside of Alice, who was loving every inch that was fed to her. Her pussy was stretched around a cock so girthy that when Stephen looked at his hands he instinctively knew they wouldn't be able to wrap around the throbbing pole between Nicole's legs.

After a couple of seconds of easing her cock in, Nicole had gone balls deep into his wife and Stephen wiped a tear away after seeing Alice throw her head back as she felt pleasure he could never hope to give her. Nicole looked back at him with a smile on her face and pointed to her own butt before using one of her hands to spread her cheeks. Stephen knew what she was waiting for and knew that if he backed out now, he'd go back to listening to them every night. With a trembling bottom lip, Stephen leaned forward and returned his face to Nicole's plump tan ass, resuming his rim job as she fucked his wife. Nicole put a hand behind his head, keeping his face firmly wedged between her buttcheek, and then proceeded to give Alice the cock she loved.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"UGH! UGH, FUCK! IT'S SO BIG!!"

"You like this cock, don't you Alice?"

"YES! OH GOD, YES! I FUCKING LOVE IT!!"

"Way better than Stephen's isn't it?"

"YES! THER'S NO FUCKING COMPARISON!! YOUR COCKS BETTER THAN HIS IN EVERY WAY!!"

"I love how much of a slut you are for my cock, Alice! By the way, your hubby's doing a great job. His tongue is really getting up in there!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"FUCK! OOOOOH FUCK, THIS IS SO HOT!!"

"The fact your husband's eating my...OoOoOhHhH! H-He's really enjoying himself back there!! Fuck, I'm not gonna last that long with how good this feels."

As Stephen devoured Nicole's ass he could feel the power behind every thrust Nicole was giving his wife. It was the exact opposite of the passionate sex he used to have with her. Nicole was driving her cock into the depths of Alice's pussy with her huge raw cock, claiming what was once his as her own, and with the way she pushed his face harder into her ass, Stephen knew she was loving every moment of what was happening.

The aggressive way Nicole was slamming her cock into Alice was like she was using a sex toy rather than a person but his wife was loving it. Nicole was like an animal, grunting and breathing heavily as she drilled Alice's pussy harder than ever before, bringing out the slut inside her for Stephen to hear.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OOOOOH!! OOOOOH, FUCK!"

"Y-Yeah! Take it! F-Fucking take it, you slutty bitch!!"

"A-ARGHHH...! HNGHH!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"FUUUUUUUCK!! HNNRGHH...! IT'S SO DEEP!!"

"Of...Of course, it is! I'm slamming 10 inches of cock in you! Fuuuuck, you're clamping down on my cock so hard."

Alice had been getting filled by Nicole's cock for the past couple of months but not once had she been ravished the way she currently was. Nicole had abandoned the rough yet tender style of sex that had gotten Alice addicted to her cock and instead was outright using her body as a means to an end. She had been reduced from a slut to a cocksleeve and if it meant experiencing the pleasure she was feeling now, Alice was perfectly fine with this being her new role. A seductive body for Nicole to empty her heavy tan balls into as many times as she wanted.

She was getting absolutely wrecked and the fact that Stephen was behind Nicole with his face wedged in between her asscheeks was just too much. As Nicole continued to vigorously thrust her cock into Alice she saw the signs of her impending orgasm and smiled when she saw the want in Alice's eyes.

Nicole wasn't sure how long she'd been fucking Alice but knew she wasn't going to last much longer. The physical stimulation of thrusting her cock without a condom into Alice's tight pussy while her husband eagerly ate her ass had Nicole's balls boiling. Never in her life had they ever felt so full and as she began to approach the point of no return she threw caution to the wind, no longer caring about anything aside from emptying her big balls.

Stephen could hear both of them breathing harder than before and the smell of sweat had mixed into the denser aroma of sex that filled the room. Nicole was fucking Alice so hard that Stephen struggling to keep his face between her buttcheeks. He removed his lips from Nicole's butthole and for the first time saw the scene that had been taking place every night for the past couple of months. Nicole was like an animal heat, thrusting her cock into his wife with a level of savagery that Stephen couldn't even imagine himself mimicking a fraction of. It served as a wake-up call, crushing the delusion that sat in the back of his mind that he'd perhaps find a way to reclaim his wife's body. However, after seeing the size of Nicole's cock and how fiercely she was slamming it into Alice, Stephen knew he'd been utterly outclassed.

Nicole was breathing harder than before and spread her buttcheeks for Stephen to resume his rim job. He brought his face back to her amazing ass and was about to smother himself between her cheeks but stopped after seeing something far more eye-catching. Nicole's balls were slamming into Alice and he watched as the two heavy orbs slowly began to scrunch upward. He wasn't sure why but before he could rationalize his decision, Stephen had already dove between Nicole's legs. He managed to fit one of her big tan balls into his mouth and began sucking on it like it was his favorite piece of candy.

Nicole's body began shuddering hard, her thrusts became erratic, and Stephen saw the tan cock in his wife swell as it readied itself to shoot what he knew would be a huge load. Suddenly Stephen heard his wife cry out as an explosion of vaginal juices squirted out of her pussy around Nicole's cock, drenching his face in a sexual fluid he'd never once gotten out of her.

"OOOOOOH GAWD, I'M...I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"I...I CAN'T HOLD IT! I'M ABOUT TO..."

"UUUGGGHHH, CUM IN...IN ME!! FLOOD MY FUCKING PUSSY WITH THAT THICK CUM YOU ALWAYS SHOOT SO MUCH OF!!

Stephen gave the testicle in his mouth one hard suck, caving in his cheeks and applying a level of suction so powerful it made Nicole roar like a beast as she bred his wife.

"G-GRAAAAAAGH...! TAKE EVERY LAST FUCKING DROP!!"

Stephen could feel Nicol's testicle scrunching up, trying to pop free of his mouth. He could see her cock pulsing as it deposited a huge load inside of Alice, who had wrapped her arms around her. She dug her nails so hard into Nicole's back that she was leaving scratch marks as she begged for more of her seed.

"OOOH, THERE'S SO...SO FUCKING MUCH!! YESSSSS! OOOH FUCK, YES! GIMME EVERYTHING THOSE PHAT BALLS HAVE!!"

"U-UUUGGGHHH! OOOOOOOOH, YOU'RE MILKING MY COCK DRY!! OoOoOoHhH, THIS CHEATING PUSSY IS FUCKING AMAZING!!"

Stephen couldn't believe how much cum Nicole was filling his wife with and Alice was actively grinding against her to get as much out of her as possible. It took Nicole a solid two minutes to finish ejaculating and Stephen was left baffled by the fact the testicle in his mouth barely lightened after doing so. He let Nicole's testicle fall out of his mouth and when he got out from beneath her legs he blushed at the sight of his own handy work. Baby blue kiss marks were scattered all over her ass with an extra bright one on her butthole where he spent the majority of his time. Her tan balls had kisses on them as well and after remembering the blue ring he'd left around the base of her cock, Stephen realized he'd done all those things while his penis was harder than ever.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door and with an excited voice, Nicole told Stephen to answer it. He walked to the door and Nicole looked at him with a big smile waiting for him to open it. With a shaky hand, Stephen did as he was told and opened the front door, only to see the last person he'd ever expected.

"S-Scarlet?!"

"Hello, gorgeous!"